WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters for September....Fall is Coming

Tina
08-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Greetings :D
This group is fantastic!!!
We all either weigh on Thursdays or used to weigh on Thursdays. We discuss diet issues and everything else in the world.

If you just found us, please stop in and stay awhile. :hug:

I hope everyone has been doing okay this week---so far.
I've been struggling. There's so much food and so little points.

:flow1:

maureen kempster
09-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Good day all

I'm at work but on my lunch-just thought I'd pop & say hello-we're getting some really hot weather right now-with the humidex it was 104 yesterday-you can just feel the heat coming off the sidewalks-not sure how long it's supposed to last but I don't mind-soon it's going to be winter!!!

Still journalizing-so I feel good about that-I've managed to lose about 12 lbs so I'll take it.

I hope everyone else is good.

Oh! my sunday dinner turned out okay-I sent the left overs home with my sister-except for the chocolate tofu pie(nothing left of that) it was really good

anyway, better go for now

enjoy the rest of the day

maureen

Tina
09-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Good morning,
Has someone started another thread and didn't tell Maureen and me! :lol:

It is a beautiful day in Abilene, TX. Yes, we are up visiting Larry's brother and wife. Mike is not doing well so we flew to F
DFW and drove a rent car on here.
Susan I wished I could see you but you were in school anyway.

Had a healthy breakfast today. Need to drink that water as the temp is over 100!

Tina
09-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Maureen, Have a goo trip. :hug:

Tina
09-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Maureen, Have a good trip. :hug:

maureen kempster
09-03-2010, 01:10 PM
good afternoon

I've decided I don't want to spend 3 nights at my nephew's place so what I plan on doing is just getting up every morning and punching in a name in my GPS and going on day trips around the little towns around ottawa. will still take lots of pictures- so I'm still going to enjoy

have a great long weekend everyone
maureen

toughchick
09-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi ALL
For the month of August I have been doing the weekly Thursday Weigh in. Just thought I would introduce myself to you all. I live in Ottawa, Canada. I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful little boys, 5 and 2. I work full time and have just returned from my summer off to work this week. I have been working VERY hard at losing this month and it has definately paid off. I am grateful for having found 3fc, and it has motivated me again to lose my last 40. I look forward to chatting with you and sharing in all of our loses and success.

jar1965
09-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone!
Very funny Tina!:lol:

toughchick - so glad you jumped in!!!! You have come soooo far!! Good job!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Hi Susan! Hi Tammy! Hi Dori! Hi Maureen! I hope you guys are doing well.

I haven't been getting on much. Everytime I sign on, it takes soooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnng to sign on! Urgh! I have been very busy with the store closings. It's rough! Not sure what I'm going to do. I will finish out my position on Dec. 31. Then, who knows........enjoy some time off maybe! Kaitlin is thinking about joining the military! Oh my goodness! I don't know!?!?!?

Well, gotta go. Headed out for a walk! We had a beautiful long overdue thunderstorm and now the sun is shining and it cooled off! So, I'm taking advantage of it! :cool:

Have a great w/e everyone! I work Saturday & Monday! Cake & Ice Cream for Jessicas birthday Sunday........

maureen kempster
09-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Hi Toughchick-I'm just over in Hull and work right downtown-

good to meet you, this is a fantastic group of ladies-very supportive

maureen

Ladybug2680
09-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello. Well stop by later to give an update.

Tina
09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi all,
Yes, this site is soooooo s l o w lately!!!!!

Jeanne, why on earth is Kaitlin thinkiing about joining up? I hope the birthday party was fun.

toughchick, I'm so happy you came over here. :):):):)

Maureen, it sounds like you have a good plan for your mini vacation.

Dori, welcome back! Do post soon and let us know what's been happening with you.

How is everyone else?????

jar1965
09-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Set a new goal today!!!! 20# down by Halloween! :witch:
If you catch me slacking, you have my permission to kick me in the butt! Not too hard tho!:kickbutt::kickbutt:

Anyone else want to set a halloween goal????

maureen kempster
09-06-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm there too-if I could lose 20 by holloween I'd be at my goal

let's do it

maureen

maureen kempster
09-07-2010, 10:12 AM
good morning
Today's the first official day of my mini vacation-it's raining but I don't care it's just nice not to have to set the alarm-I weighed myself this morning-I'm starting week #9 of being back on track- and I've lost 13.8 lbs. so I'm happy
I know what's going to happen this week I'll end up not doing anything!! yesterday I started to remove a border that the previous owner had put on in the second bedroom-so I'll finish that today-I'll sort some photos I have etc just a lot of little things that don't seem to get done when I go to work.

Oh well, I hope we all have a great day

it's so quiet around here lately

maureen

MrsTH06
09-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi Everyone!
I was lurking and thought I'd jump in if you dont mind. Love WW have been very succesful after every pregnancy and this time its a little harder! Looking for support and motivation :) I live in New England wife and mom of 3 incredible children 7,4,2.
I Weigh in on Friday mornings if thats alright!

Tina
09-07-2010, 02:06 PM
:welcome: Mrs. T
We are so glad you found us. Please stay!!!

I am Tina--married to a great guy and have one grown son--we live in TX.
Made Lifetime in '93 but have been above goal for some time. :o:o:o

Marinade---I made some and put on thin steaks. Not good. They smelled up the whole house. Yuck!
I used soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of garlic. Maybe the steaks should've been thicker. But, that marinade smell was the pits!

Maureen, taking it easy on vacation is the point, isn 't it.
Congratulations on that fabuous loss. :bravo:

Okay group, let's heaer from everyone this week.

MrsTH06
09-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the welcome!! :)

I'm afraid I had a stressful day and I think I ate everything in sight so today and Thursday I need to be on my very best behaviro and get my miles in!

jar1965
09-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi Mrs. T!!!!:welcome2:

I'm Jeanne, married to a great guy, have 2 grown daughters, a house dog, a house rabbit and I work for a CHOCOLATE Company! I've been on WW since Dec. 27 and have lost 40+ pounds! Love the program! Love 3FC!
A few of us set some mini goals. Shooting for 20# by Halloween!

Maureen - WOW! Way to go girl!:broc::broc:

Dori - Sooooo glad you "stopped" in! We miss you!:hug:

Toughchick - I think you are the 3rd or maybe 4th Canadian Chick in our group! How is your week going so far?

Hey Texas - how's the weather????? We are suppose to drop into the 70's today and stay there for the next 5 - 7 days! Wooooo. We need RAIN!

Have a great day. Headed out to WI, get my lovely weekly allergy shots and then to work! We have so much to do in the store that is closing 9/30. Found out yesterday, we have to be out by 4:00 p.m. on THAT DAY! Urgh. Thinking we are going to try and finish up with the sales by the 25th.

jar1965
09-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Hey!!!! Are my TEXAS FRIENDS ok????????? Heard that there was some major storms (twisters & flooding) in Arlington and surrounding areas!
Prayers that you are safe! Love ya!:hug::hug:

The news showed a lot of heartbreaking stories!

jar1965
09-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Just got a text from Susan that her & Pat are fine! Lots of rain and lots of sirens......but they are good!!!

Tina?????

Tina
09-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Morning,
Jeanne, we are fine. Lots of rain here for one day but nothing like some parts of Texas. We were lucky that the storm went in further down the coast. Only on the outer band of that rain for us.

Jeanne, when is closing day for your stores. I've been thinking a whole lot about you, friend. :hug:

Maureen, have you made any little trips?

Susan, I know you are out there!!!!! ;) Please post.

We miss everyone who hasn't posted in awhile.

jar1965
09-09-2010, 12:44 PM
:carrot:Tina! So glad you didn't have any damage!

We will be closing Hallmark on Sept. 30th and then the candy store in Pittsburgh will close on Dec. 31st. That is my last day!:(
Thanks for thinking of me. I have made a decision......I'm going to collect unemployment for a little while and just focus on "me". Diet, exercise, house, stuff like that!

Well everyone have a great day! Lovely cool one here in PA!

auntie
09-09-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm here!!! Ok if I don't post at the beginning of the month.... somebody PLEASE tell me there is a new thread!!! :hug: I thought, I can't believe it's been so quiet. Duh!! It's me!!! Silly me!

We are ok, lots of storms and tornado warnings and several touch downs yesterday. It was pretty scary!!! I got home and I heard the sirens going off to take cover. I called Pat who was on the way home to tell him. Luckily, we were ok and nothing here! It seems like it always storms when he is not home. He made it home from work safely. We got over 5 inches of rain!!!

School is going good. I'm busy all the time but that's ok.

I got my allergy shots this morning and my arm is itching. Has been all day! Cortaid hasn't helped!

I'm ready to start really dropping some pounds. I'm in for a Halloween challenge. I would like to lose 10-15 pounds. I have to be reasonable since I know I don't lose fast.

Hugs everyone!!!! I've missed you!!!!

jar1965
09-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Morning everyone!

Susan - that is a very reasonable goal! We will do this!!!!!!!:D
I get 3 allergy shots every Weds.......Sometimes I get quite a reaction too!

Well, I didn't do very well yesterday. I started off with the best of intentions. As my day went, I decided to have donut. Talked myself into only 1/2 a donut and threw the other 1/2 out. Which was a wise decision. However...........the 2 - TWO - LARGE TURTLES I ate weren't such a wise decisioun! Then Taco Bell for dinner. AND THEN......Urgh.......I picked before bedtime. Again.....started with the best of intentions.....a 1 Point Frozen Strawberry Bar. But.........then Bob had potato chips and I couldn't get out of those! Urgh again. This is one of those KICK ME IN THE BUTT moments girls!

Well up at 5 and packed Bobs lunch and made mine with lots of healthy snacks and drinks. So, hoping for a better day.

Have a great Friday ladies & talk to you later!

maureen kempster
09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Very happy that all the Texans are safe and sound-
I've been waiting since noon & it could be until 5PM for a fridge to be delivered!! I hate waiting for deliveries or cable people etc to arrive!!
I've managed to stick to program so, so far I'm doing okay-I'm up for the Halloween challenge. Hopefully 5 to 10 lbs loss - I'd be in heaven

hope you're all having a great Friday

maureen

Tina
09-10-2010, 04:53 PM
TGIF

Okay, Halloween Challenge time-----I'll say 4 pounds. That's all because we have a one-week vacation in Oct. and I know I'll stray. :o :dizzy: :o

Has anyone had an MRI? I had one this morning. (The doc wants to see for sure why the left side of my back continues to ache and cause me pain.)
The MRI was not until 11:00 A.M., but, I couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight last night. Don't you think I should lose at least 1/2 lb for doing that? :lol:
(The results will be sent to the doctor on Monday.)

Maureen, waiting is the pitts! What kind of frig are you getting, stainless steel?
Jeanne, you make me laugh. Hey, you threw away 1/2 of that donut.

Susan, I will remember to send you a text about the new threads. :hug:

Any plans for the weekend? Nothing going on here.

:hug:

auntie
09-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Hi,

So I had intentions of being good and didn't! I'll just stop there!! I came home tonight laid down on 1/2 of the couch with mu feet hanging off the end and woke up to pitch black. I slept 2 hours!!!

My aunt died on Wednesday. I have struggled with going home for the funeral. After talking to my big sister, I decided to stay here. Monday is Zdaddy's birthday and next weekend will be his 6 month anniversary. We figure Momma would take it harder if I left and didn't stay a little longer. Mom and my aunt were not close at all. However they were still sisters. My uncle died about 20 years ago.

Tina, thanks for the reminders!! You know I need them. I've had a MRI before fir my knee and one when I was pregnant.

Maureen, did you get your fridge? I hate waiting too?

Jeanne, cute picture of Bob and his dad on fb!

Tammy, how are you?

I'm going to try to read but will probably end up falling asleep!

maureen kempster
09-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Good morning all

well, my holidays are almost over and I did nothing-as the comedy network advertises "Time well wasted!!!"
I got my fridge-it was supposed to be delivered august 21st-I bought a new fridge, stove & dishwasher(stainless) but apparently it was damaged in montreal so they had to send me another one. I also paid to have the door swing the opposite way and they didn't do that-so I'm off to the store at 9 to get a credit(they charge $25 to change it) once these are paid for then I want to redo the counters,sink & cabinets in the kitchen-it all takes time
I did manage to remove the border in the second bedroom now I have to paint.

My brother & his lady are coming over for supper tonight-he's a pickier eater than I am but he eats meat-so I found a crockpot recipe for chicken thighs. I just finished putting it together, I'll let you know how they like it.

Oh I bought an over the range microwave and my brother in law's going to install it this morning. My place is slowly coming together. It's a good thing I work full time-(I bought the microwave with cash but the appliances, my car & my condo!! Holy, I've never been in so much debt!!! LOL) it's all manageable though-my appliances were interest free & 36 months to pay but I'm paying them fast & will have them gone in a few months. Oh well, I guess that's why we work

I hope we all have a good day

maureen

Tina
09-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Morning, Maureen, I'm glad the fridge finally came, if not with the door the correct way. Grrr... Why can't people get anything correct anymore????!!!??
Wow, you are really getting your place fixed up.
When can we come up for dinner? :lol:

Susan, I am so sorry about your aunt's passing.
Girl, you need to take care of yourself. Get some rest this weekend.

Jeanne, are you working today?
Dori, tell us all about school.
Clint are you out fishing?
Nikki, we miss you. Mimi, we miss you, too.
Tammy, how is little Maurice? How are you? How are Tim and Lauren? See, you need to come back here and talk. :)
Mrs. T and toughchick, how are you two doing OP?
Later.....

toughchick
09-11-2010, 06:43 PM
HELLO EVERYONE
YES I AM STILL HERE. We had some internet issues but got it all figured out. As well I have been TOTALLY busy. School started again and this was the first week with the kids, In a brand new pilot project for youth with metal health and addiction issues. CRAZY BUSY!!.
Also I started Tae Kwon Do this week...going two times a week..Totally awesome, but I am feeling muscles I never knew I had. I only missed one day of running this week so I think all in all, I am doing ok.
I kept on track for my eating.....but maybe that because I don't have a whole lot of time to think about it. 2 kids and hubby, fulltime job, excercise, who has time to eat....HA HA HA :joker:

Anyways, thanks for the welcome wishes and I hope to be in touch a little more often. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

Ladybug2680
09-12-2010, 02:00 PM
The start of this school year was not easy to say the least. I'm a self contained classroom this year for 6th/8th graders for all subject areas. Now I normally wouldn't complain, but instead of teaching I was having to be a referee because two students couldn't get along and were constantly distracting each other and causing trouble. I had 9 students in my Math class and 10 students in my Language Arts class with no help. On top of this I was expected to teach Physical Science/Earth Science at the same time for one period and World Geography/Georgia Studies at the same time for one period. I only have a parapro with me from 1:40 - 2:30 daily.

By the end of most days I was worn to a frazzle and was snapping at my husband and children. Some relief has finally come in the way of size reduction of class and the two 8th grades are now receiving Language Arts and Math instruction from an 8th grade teacher. All I can say is Praise the Lord and God is good.

As far as WW's go I have officially fallen off the wagon, but I'm trying to figure out when the best time for me to get back on is. I have to get this weight off and the longer I put it off the heavier I get. I know this isn't healthy for me.

Well I apologize for rambling. Thank you all for your support and when I get back on the wagon ya'll will be the first to know. Hugs.

maureen kempster
09-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Dori
there's never a good time to get back on the wagon-so come on back-you sound busy-I'm tired just reading your post-but you'll be ok
no need to apologize for rambling that's what we're here for

have a good day
maureen

auntie
09-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi, Happy Sunday!!

Dori, I certainly understand. SPED teachers jobs are not easy!!! Admin never thinks about all that we have to do. It has taken some raising cane to get some stuff done in my class too. Hang in there!

I've had a headache 2 days. It will be really bad and then get a little better. Last night, I was sick at my stomach.. I took a 3 hour nap, then today I took a 2 hour nap. You would think it would be gone with all the sleeping... then again, i am pretty tired!

Susan

maureen kempster
09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Susan
hope you're feeling better soon-

I have nothing but admiration for all you teachers

hope we all have a great Monday

maureen

Mimi4fun
09-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Ladies I have missed you all. Here's a fast update on what is going on.
No more school, I did very well but found out half way through the second half that they are going to make the program 2 years longer, too long for me, and too much money. I wouldn't even make the money back before I am ready to retire (tomorrow if I could).
My arthritis and fibro have been acting up bigtime lately, so I am trying to eliminate as much sugar from my diet as possible.
I am keeping track of my food on spark and that is working out ok.
Looking forward in getting caught up on all the news.
Love Y'all

maureen kempster
09-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Marion

so glad to see you back-sorry about the course-but I'm sure everything will work out-how's the employment situation in Kitchener?

maureen

Tina
09-14-2010, 11:50 AM
:welcome3: Mimi :welcome2:
It's so good to see you posting here again!!!!!!! :hug:
That's really crummy about your course. You were so looking forward to it.
How's your old job going?

It's hot, hot, hot here in Texas. My sister is up in Virginia and says the leaves are beginning to change and it's cool.

I'm going to drink more water today. That's a promise. :D

Mimi4fun
09-14-2010, 05:37 PM
The job is going ok. days like today make it worth it, but other days......
Not much else going on. I need to get back to walking but my feet now have arthritis, and I'm waiting for docs appointment and of course she is on holidays.
We had the hottest summer on record in over fifty years and I must say it was a very long very hot summer, now the lakes are nice and warm so we will probably have mega snow this year too. Ah well.

Tina
09-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Mimi, I'm so sorry about your feet. I know all about trying to hear from docs. I've been waiting for mine to read my abdominal MRI. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get a call.
Susan, how is your headache? Hopefully, it's gone by now.
Jeanne, what's new with you?
Dori, hang in there.
Maureen, take some pics of your new frig. :)

Everyone have a great Thursday.

Tina
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Good Morning,
It's a beautiful day here. I hope everyone has a good OP day.
Do something nice for yourself. :hug:

Tina
09-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello, Hello, Hello :carrot:
What's happening with everyone today?
We've been out looking at bedroom furniture. May have found a bed.
I drank all my water yesterday but have only gotten down 1 glass of it today. Why is it so hard to drink that stuff?!?!?! :lol:

Tina
09-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Everyone have a great Sunday! :hug:

Ladybug2680
09-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Good evening everyone. Things are going well. Only bad thing is I'm suffering from a pesky UTI at the moment. Other than that things are swell. I'm watching what I eat and will start back on WW's officially at the end of the month. I have my materials and planned on starting sooner than that, but Teresa (my DD) got her hands on one of the books and I can't find it anywhere. It's the one I really need too. I'm thinking of ordering the materials off of eBay. Who knows?

I hope everyone had a good week and has the start to a good week.

Tina
09-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi all,

Dori, Ouch to the UTI. Those are horrible. I you are over it very soon.
Which WW book can't you find?

I've been reading the threads and see that WW will be redoing the point system for 2011.
This is usually unveiled in December. I'm excited. :dance: Someone says that fruits will be 0 pts.

Have a good day.

jar1965
09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone! Just a quick fly by to say hello & let you know I'm thinking about cha'!!!! :wave::wave:

I'll post more when things calm down at work!

toughchick
09-21-2010, 09:13 PM
HI Guys<
Im trying to keep in the loop. VERY BUSY with work, kids and keeping OP. Still no loss for me but no gain. SO I keep on trucking.
:cheer2:
Hope everyone has a great week

Tina
09-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Hi,
toughchick, it's so good to hear from you. Yes, we are all way too busy right now. It would be nice to get back to posting.

auntie
09-22-2010, 11:03 PM
Hi,
Just a quick "HI". I'm slowly getting back in the swing of school. The holidays will be here before you know it. Now isn't that wishful thinking. It's been a very busy year so far!!!

I love my class. Too cute!!! Much work but they are cute... same kids as last year with one new one. SO I'm thinking I should change my title to teacher/nurse with all the stuff I do... tube feedings, medicine, etc.....

I met my girlfriend that retired after school. She is trying to talk me into joining the bowling league with her and the group I bowled with briefly! I think I might do it just so I do something fun each week. Plus it would be good exercise (I think) do ya'll have any idea?

Pat's out of town tonight. So I'm going to do some work on curriculum.

Oh, I got a new pair of shoes in the mail today and I was so excited. Only they are the wrong size. Darn, I'm disappointed I have to return them. If you have never tried FitFlops, they are wonderful!!!! They are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn. They now have clogs, and that's what I had ordered. I'll send them back tomorrow.

Have a great evening!!

Tammy
09-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Hello Ladies! I think of you often!!!!! Here is the rundown. I went to rheumatologist, she did bloodwork and found out I was anemic. Took me off of one of the arthritis meds because it can cause bleeding. Went for an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Hiatal hernia in esophagus and 4 polyps removed during colonoscopy. One of the polyps was cancer. GI doctor recommended going to Cleveland Clinic because there is a dr there doing a new type of surgery that is less invasive and faster recuperation time. I was there last week, he did a scope while I was there and took more biopsies in the area. Waiting to hear from him. If those biopsies come back clean, I may not have to have surgery.

Then, after 1 1/2 years since my last period, I started one last Saturday and it continues today. Now I'm waiting on a call back from my gyn. Just one thing after another.

I hope someday to get back to posting regularly again! Love you all!!!!

maureen kempster
09-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi Tammy
good to see you again-prayers from here that all comes back clean

maureen

Tina
09-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Tammy, We are here for you.

maureen kempster
09-26-2010, 07:39 AM
Good morning all

I'm always here just don't always post-everyone seems so busy these days-
Tina, how's the condo coming along? Is everything working the way it's supposed to? How about your furniture? I think you were shopping for a bed? Did you get it? Still waiting to see pictures!!

Susan, sounds like you're pretty busy with school. Are you still using a personal trainer?

I'm still journaling! I'm actually finishing up week #11 and I'm hovering between 14 & 15 lbs lost. Just 3 to 4 lbs and I'll be back in the 130's!! getting there slowly. Now if I could just get motivated enough to get back on the treadmill things would be as they should be!!!
Well, I hope we all have a great Sunday.

maureen

auntie
09-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well! You are never going to believe this!!! I joined a bowling league. I'm a horrible bowler but my friends wanted me to! True friends that are good bowlers. :) I figured it was good exercise. Other than that nothing new.

Maureen, no I don't have a trainer anymore. I just wasn't seeing the results for all the money. Congratulations on your loss!!!

Tammy, hugs!!!!! I'm saying my prayers.

Tina, we had a cool front blow in and it's only in the 70's! Love it!!!

Jeanne, how was your walk this morning?

Well I'm off to Walmart for a few things. Hope it's not busy because of the game!

Tina
09-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Happy Monday to everyone

It is finally fall weather here, and it's only Sept. I woke up to 62 degrees! All my windows are open and the a/c is actually not running!

I haven't taken photos of the townhouse yet. I still need a rug in the dining room and curtains on the windows. Our living/dining room ceiling is 10' high. I am saving money for curtains. :lol: :o
No, I haven't found the bed yet. We thought we found one but it was a strange sleigh bed that made it very long. We wouldn't have enough room to walk around it.

I've been drinking all my water. I just need to exercise.

jar1965
09-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone! Hope ya' all had a great Monday! Mine was exhausting ....... but......I'm still getting a paycheck so I shouldn't complain! :D
We went to 90% off today while we were packing....needless to say....we didn't get much packed! hahah! We were soooooooo busy. But, it is very sad. People are buying $100 dollars worth of cards for $20!!! my poor owner is giving stuff away! Since we didn't get it all done today, I will go back Weds. and my owner and I will pack up any gift items that are left and donate them to the goodwill. She is hoping to put the left over inventory of cards on ebay or craigslist! We'll see. We will be closing the Pittsburgh store in December and then I'm all done! :( However as tired as I am I should probably turn that frown upside down~!!! haha:)

Walking almost everyday. Love these cool comfy mornings. I lost 3# last week, but, peeked this morning and had stayed the same. But.....that could change by WI Weds.

Tammy - thinking of you and sending hugs & prayers your way!

Tina - Still no pictures of the townhouse......thats ok. I think we know how busy you have been! ;)

Susan - So glad that school is going good! And.....you are sooooooo right.....the holidays will be here all too soon!

Maureen - Good job journaling!!!! keep it up, those 130's are sooooo close!

Marion - Hi dear friend!!!! I miss you!

toughchick - good job maintaining!!!!! Sometimes I think that is harder than losing! Hang in there!

Well everyone have a great night. Stay OP and drink that water!!!!! :grouphug:

Tina
09-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Happy Tuesday! Does it seem like Wednesday to anyone?:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Maureen, you are awesome, losing all that weight. I think that is wonderful!!! I wish I could accomplish all that.

Jeanne, I'm so sorry about the closings. It's got to be really hard on you and the staff. But, you can soon sleep in!

Tammy, how are you doing, friend?

Susan, have you decorated your class for Halloween? The stores started the first of September. Are you still getting cool mornings? Ours are great.

Mimi, are your classes finished yet? How is Dan?

Dori, let us know how starting back on WW is going.
Clint, where are you????
toughchick, let us hear from you. :)

Don't you just hate waiting for test results? (I know Tammy does.)
I'm going into the dr. office on Thursday and sit there, hoping to get results. :dizzy:
My water drinkiing is going great.
I started back walking this morning.

Everyone take it easy and post!

jar1965
10-01-2010, 08:46 AM
***STOP***

SEE YOU OVER AT THE THURSDAY CHATTERS FOR OCTOBER!!!