100 lb. Club - Evil Motivators

View Full Version : Evil Motivators

saram
08-30-2010, 06:50 PM
I saw this on one of the other forums and it was really fun!

What is your evil motivation? We all have one.

Here are some of mine:

I want to make the men that would not look twice at me eat their hearts out!! :drool:

I want to buy fancy panties at Victoria's Secret! :sssh:

I don't want to be the fat friend anymore. Let someone else have a turn!!:D

CoCoMonkey
08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
Love it Saram!

Evil motivators...mmmmmm.....:genie:

I want to wear a thong and NOT look like a Sumo wrestler! :jig:

I want the DH's ex-wife to stop using my weight as ammo! :censored:

I want the "skinny" girls at work to be green with envy! :devil:

Kel

RobinD
08-30-2010, 07:10 PM
As much as there's no way in *bleep* that I would ever want him back in my life (not to mention being happily remarried for 10 years)... I want the ex-hole to think "damn, I was a fool to let her get away". And his skinny b!tch wife (yes, she actually is both of those things) lose her reason to behave oh-so-superior around me. Bah.

I also want to make DH's ex feel a bit green around the gills. Her life is a mess and her ex is happily married (to me) and we have our act together, for the most part. My weight is really the only weapon against us that she has, and she uses it to everyone but me, from what I hear from my stepdaughter. She's overdue for a Karma drop-kick, bwahahaha!!!!

Wow, putting that evil down in writing feels... rather good, lol! Petty and mean-spirited, sure... but still good. :devil:

blueice10
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Well my evil motivator is simple i want to look hot, namely for my boyfriend. I have never been called hot but my current boyfriend of five long grueling years did call another women hot.
I want to be the hot one. He says I am beautiful, when asked, but i don't believe him.
And I guess looking as good as my skinny sister would be great, she's a size 2. I am aiming for a size 4 like i used to be.
If only i could get rid of my pimples too i would look awesome. I am 37 with acne. Not pretty. Plus i feel like a sexy cow most days.:dizzy:
Hot i have to look hot at least once in this life.:cool:
Great topic bye the way. Thanks.

doingmybest
08-30-2010, 07:45 PM
I just want to do it to SHUT UP the people in my life who love the fact that I am overweight and love to make comments about it: my MIL, my sister, my SIL, my ex-boss (a woman who was horrible to me)!!!!

AZ Sunrises
08-30-2010, 10:34 PM
:( I'm a Grade A wench, and I really don't have any evil motivators. I don't have any ex's that rate above apathy, so what they think doesn't matter. No catty ladies I want to be jealous.

Geez, I've mellowed with age.

RobinD
08-31-2010, 01:22 AM
LOL, AZ Sunrises - I am awed by your zen. I am humbled and... envious. Thank you. :hug:

Samantha1776
08-31-2010, 02:49 AM
I am well educated, tall and have delicate features. I was raised in the South and am considered very exotic here.

I run in the business world, I would like to the the exotic, smart pretty girl.

I get a kick out of male attention. My boyfriend worships the ground I walk on, but I would love to have a few more admires.

Cleophas
08-31-2010, 08:54 AM
I was always the fat sister. Except for the past years my sister had ballooned up beyond me and my weight. She made my life horrible when she was thin, even now she said 'well at least I was thin in my teens' because that makes her so much better than me.

I want to get thin and get happy just to prove it doesn't matter where you were but it does matter where you're going.

Coondocks
08-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I want to be the 'hot mom'

I want to rub it in a few peoples faces that HA I can lose the weight so suck on it.

I want my very own 50's Pin Up girl photos, starring ME

And . . . . the worst of them all, I want to make certain people regret not giving me the chance. So pffffft :)

Coondocks
08-31-2010, 10:09 AM
I was always the fat sister. Except for the past years my sister had ballooned up beyond me and my weight. She made my life horrible when she was thin, even now she said 'well at least I was thin in my teens' because that makes her so much better than me.

I want to get thin and get happy just to prove it doesn't matter where you were but it does matter where you're going.

That just makes me sad, your sister sounds like shes living in the past and has given up on the future. I hope that's not the case.
Kudos to you for looking ahead and not back :)

Lori Bell
08-31-2010, 10:17 AM
:( I'm a Grade A wench, and I really don't have any evil motivators. I don't have any ex's that rate above apathy, so what they think doesn't matter. No catty ladies I want to be jealous.

Geez, I've mellowed with age.

HEHE :D I know whatcha mean!!

I didn't start out with any evil motivators either. I just wanted to live long enough to see my kids grow up. At my weight it was a matter of life or death, vanity and revenge were so far from my mind. Been married for 21 years to the same great guy, no ex's that I can remember. No way in **** I will/can strut around in a thong, or VS panties with my saggy butt. Men checking me out is funny, because at my age (45), the only guys checking me out are the senior citizens and the toothless red-necks. And my poor sister, who was always the skinny one has gained massive amounts of weight in her adult life and I feel so sorry for her. No she didn't suffer as a child like I did, and yes, she probably made fun of me from time to time, but oh my, I see how miserable and uncomfortable she is, and all there is is pity for the poor thing. I want her to lose weight so badly, so we can both be healthy.

So that leaves me with the one evil motivation I have to STAY thin. I talked about this several times here at 3FC, but I never get tired of telling the story of the wicked :witch2: woman who told the entire community via the rumor mill that...
:gossip:

#1. Don't be jealous of Lori's weight-loss, because we all know she'll gain it all back.

#2. After a good 100+ pounds or so lost she then started telling everyone that the reason I've been successful was because I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery...Shhh don't tell anyone :ziplip:

#3. I have not gained it back because...well, because YOU KNOW, I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery. Although the people in our community who actually DID have WLS have gained back all or most of their weight...mine must have been a Special magic kind :wizard:...lol :lol:

Eliana
08-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Ok, it took some thinking, but I guess I found one guilty evil motivator.

My in-laws...well...the relationship is not good. I want to be as little like them as possible in EVERY way, including fitness/health/cooking styles.

Eliana
08-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Lori, I am so happy I don't live in your community! :rofl: It sounds way too small!

KatMarie
08-31-2010, 10:45 AM
When we first moved to our rural community about 14 years ago, I was very thin...120 pounds. People were very nice to me, engaged me in conversations, men opened doors for me, people in stores asked if I needed help, etc. After I gained weight, they all treated me like I had some kind of fat disease that they would catch if they got near me. I look forward to being a normal weight again and then ignoring THEM when they try to be nice again. I'm already catching them giving me double takes and acting friendlier...they can bite me.

Cleophas
08-31-2010, 11:25 AM
That just makes me sad, your sister sounds like shes living in the past and has given up on the future. I hope that's not the case.
Kudos to you for looking ahead and not back :)

Bah, now I feel guilty because I think that's probably true. Oh well, maybe when I've lost the weight I'll be able to feel magnanimous enough to let it go. :(

Coondocks
08-31-2010, 11:33 AM
Bah, now I feel guilty because I think that's probably true. Oh well, maybe when I've lost the weight I'll be able to feel magnanimous enough to let it go. :(

Awwww, I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty :(
I just think it's sad that your sister can't look to the future like you are and see something worth being healthy for . . . glad you can :)

althepirate
08-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm not above this, even though I'm working on my zen moments [yay, yoga!!!] lol.

Let's see, I want BF's exes to just be GREEN with envy. Especially the one who was my ex-best friend...she'll be livid. It's going to be EPIC.

Other than that, I want my mom to be proud of me :)

lovemyboy
08-31-2010, 02:30 PM
My motivation is primarily improved health and quality of life. There are the other motivations along the way like fitting certain sizes, shopping at certain stores, and doing things that used to be difficult. I don't have a beef with any of my ex's so I've got nothing there. The only person who has been rude about my weight is my sister. She particularly identifies herself as the skinny one and takes pride in it. It is the one and only area where she has been successful and I haven't. My becoming a normal weight will rock her world. Part of me wants that to happen as payback for rude comments she has made but part of me feels bad at taking away the one thing she was good at.

CoCoMonkey
08-31-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm loving everyone's motivations!!!!! Excellent....{insert evil laugh here}

:) Kel

saef
08-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Lori wrote: I have not gained it back because...well, because YOU KNOW, I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery. Although the people in our community who actually DID have WLS have gained back all or most of their weight...mine must have been a Special magic kind

You shouldn't have talked about this special surgery you underwent on a public forum, Lori. I'm sorry, but now the U.S. government is going to have to send a special agent to take you into custody and bring you to Rozwell, NM, where you will be "interned" for the rest of your life in an airline hanger, alongside the intelligent life forms who performed your surgery.

[Oh, dear. I shouldn't have revealed so much .... If neither Lori nor I post much in the coming weeks ... Send someone to New Mexico ...]

Loving Me
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
My main evil motivators are so that I can look and feel really hot and shock all those people who (in my head) have always felt sorry for my DH for being stuck with me at my highest weight. And so that if I EVER see the nasty piece of work who tried it on with my DH 18 months ago I will look a million times better than her and know that I AM also a million times better!

doingmybest
08-31-2010, 07:44 PM
... I never get tired of telling the story of the wicked :witch2: woman who told the entire community via the rumor mill that...
:gossip:

#1. Don't be jealous of Lori's weight-loss, because we all know she'll gain it all back.

#2. After a good 100+ pounds or so lost she then started telling everyone that the reason I've been successful was because I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery...Shhh don't tell anyone :ziplip:

#3. I have not gained it back because...well, because YOU KNOW, I had super-duper secret weight loss surgery. Although the people in our community who actually DID have WLS have gained back all or most of their weight...mine must have been a Special magic kind :wizard:...lol :lol:

OMG, Lori Bell !!!! . . . how petty can they be???? You are such a success and such an inspiration, that they feel jealous and say such mean things!!!!

Here is what I would like to do to them: :frypan:

Aren't you glad you aren't like them? I usually don't have a mean spirit, but I have to admit that when I am around people like that, it brings out the worst in me! :club:

BTW - could you please sell some of that special magic to me??????????

Lindifer
08-31-2010, 08:41 PM
I want to be the same BMI as my mother in law or lower. She swears she is so skinny but her BMI buts her as just right at obese. She isn't the muscular exception either. I would love to fit in her jeans too.

My sister stays consistently 20 lbs lower than me always. I would like to close that gap, but I don't really care that much. If she is lower than me I can have the clothes she grows out of.

There is a guy I haven't seen in 10 years or more on my facebook and the first thing he posted on my wall is that I got fatter. In more words than that, but still... I only have a few pictures of me on there, and I would love to put some skinny ones up.

Teresa66
08-31-2010, 09:50 PM
I want to send pictures to my family and show them that at least one of us really can get their weight under control and keep it off.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who is also quite a bit older than me. I think it would be fun to be thin, look super hot, and have people wonder what exactly our age difference is.

There is this "friend" who says I'm fat because I really don't want to be thin. I so want to prove her wrong. She is much fatter than me, but brags about how she is fine with her size and feels sorry for me because I complain about it so much. I do realize the truth in her statements, but wow do I want to prove her...and myself wrong.

KimL1214
08-31-2010, 10:08 PM
I have lots of little evil motivators, but the BIG one just happened lately and has really kick started my motivation!

A photo of my #1 competition all through high school & college, in a bikini. And she looked amazing. Not only is it another reason for me to despise her... but I want to look better then her! So I'm pushing myself harder so I can show her up in bikini!

stephnms
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM
I want to be smaller (or as small as) my girl cousin's (who are all thin and GORGEOUS).

I can think of many more, but if I list every one of them, you all might think I'm terrible. :lol:

starfishkitty
09-01-2010, 02:43 AM
As much as I loved them, I look forward to all my guy friends from the past who saw me as just another friend (literally drooling over hot women with me sitting with them) to take a second glance and go "Dang!"

And the great thing is..... its already starting!! :D

It cracks me up when I run into one and they stare at me, or tell me sometime throughout the night "You know.... you're really, REALLY pretty...." *stare*

hah! Sucks for them... I'm with the guy who gave me a chance at 230! ;) He, on the other hand, says he feels like he invested in a great stock and it paid off even more than he'd expected!! :lol:

ChrissyBean
09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
LOL I love your height, starfishkitty! I should add MY freakin' half to my height as well. It allll counts.

I have no evil motivators. I sort of wish I did, because I would feel more...motivated. I just want to be "hot".

saram
09-06-2010, 11:13 AM
I look forward to being a normal weight again and then ignoring THEM when they try to be nice again. I'm already catching them giving me double takes and acting friendlier...they can bite me.

I love it! They need to take a big old bite!!! I hate people like that - you are either nice or you are not - you don't pick and choose who to be nice to. All or nothing. ( I would hope most people are ALL) Who raised these people?!

saram
09-06-2010, 11:26 AM
I thought of one more...

Last time I went on the girls trip to Mexico one of the girls said to me, "I'm glad you came with because I didn't want to be the biggest one here." OMG!!! Can you believe it?!? This was after I had only known her for like 2 hours! And, to top it all off, she didn't think she had said anything wrong! Some people need to be slapped! LOL

So anyway...The girls trip is coming up again in Oct and I will have met my 50 goal and then some and I can tell her..."Sorry that you have to be the biggest one here this year." MwaaaaaaMwaaaaMwaaaaaaa (evil laugh):devil:

Gamecockgrrl
09-06-2010, 11:37 AM
I have a frenemy at work who, no matter what you do, she has done it twice and better. She gets subtle little digs in here and there that only we women pick up on...you know the type. Well she and I started about the same weight (she was a little heavier) and we are about the same height, and lately she likes bringing me clothes that she can't wear anymore because she has lost weight. I appreciate the clothes, don't get me wrong, but lately it's started feeling a little like a competition. And I want to win the competition.

saram
09-06-2010, 11:43 AM
Well she and I started about the same weight (she was a little heavier) and we are about the same height, and lately she likes bringing me clothes that she can't wear anymore because she has lost weight. I appreciate the clothes, don't get me wrong, but lately it's started feeling a little like a competition. And I want to win the competition.

She is trying to psych you out and make you think she is doing better. Don't let her win the mind games!! You can do it! You need to not worry about what she is doing and just worry about yourself. You will not have all that stress like she will have and it will eat her alive that she is not getting to you!

Next time she brings you a bag of clothes you should take them and bring them back the next day and say the were way too big and give them back to her. LOL That would be priceless!

There is something about this post that really does bring the evil out in me. It is about time I stopped being a doormat!!!

Gamecockgrrl
09-06-2010, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=saram;3469047]

Next time she brings you a bag of clothes you should take them and bring them back the next day and say the were way too big and give them back to her. LOL That would be priceless!

/QUOTE]

:devil:

I love it!

FreeSpirit
09-06-2010, 12:05 PM
I always feel so inadequate around the other military wives. They're all thin, perfect hair, perfect make up, perfect clothes, perfect nails. I know this is bad, but I want to be more beautiful than any of them. When my husband comes home from deployment I want him to see me and be blown away.

DaughterOfVenus
09-06-2010, 01:20 PM
There's a girl at work who's perfectly nice I guess, but before she got hired, I was "the pretty girl who works out back." Well, she's thinner than me, so now she's "the pretty girl who works out back." I want to get in better shape than her and be the pretty one again.

nancymae
09-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I have a frenemy at work who, no matter what you do, she has done it twice and better.

I hate, hate hate that! And the worse part is when this sort of person gets older this behavior seems to morph and they start competing to be WORSE off than anyone else...

A (sort of) funny story to illustrate...

I started to have severe joint problems about a year ago and was actually confined to in a wheelchair for 4 months this past winter. I went to a (manditory) holiday party for my husbands hospital in a #!!@&* WHEELCHAIR and I kid you not, I literally got cornered by this woman I barely knew who blathered on about her diabetes, her fibromylagia, her migrains, her depression and of course, way TMI about how incompetent her doctor was. I wasn't encouraging her in any way, but she was so self adsorbed that this completely eluded her. It was almost an hour before I could extricate myself from our "conversation" and even then she followed to the powder room and talked to me through the stall door!

GonnaTurnHeads
09-07-2010, 02:09 AM
I want to have a reunion with my best girlfriends and for once, go out and be the one being hit on, instead of the girl that men approach to find out if my friends are single!!