100 lb. Club - People I might want to look like - an odd combo!

Rosinante
08-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Yes, I know the 'right' answer is to want to look like myself but still:

Oddly enough, I absolutely love some of the clothes that Angela Lansbury wears as Jessica Fletcher. Some of them are so classy and expensive looking, and FIT: I love the idea of being able to wear classic, classy, "grown-up" pieces.

Body-wise, however, my miracle dream look would be Cote de Pablo, as seen as Ziva David. Now, short of a genuine miracle that would add 5" to my height, it's not going to happen but I love that compact, tight but feminine look.

caryesings
08-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Ok, then I'll confess that Sofia Vergara (Modern Family) is my new style icon. She's 12 years younger and I am the complete opposite coloring yet somehow that's who I'd like to look like!

time2lose
08-30-2010, 09:47 AM
I understand what you are saying! I have a really strange one for you. Way back when, I noticed how Robin Williams, dressed as Mrs Doubtfire, wore a blouse with a broach at the neck. This fall when I am comfortable wearing a button down the front shirt, I plan to do the same thing. So am I really saying that I want to dress like a man in drag as an older lady? :rofl:

Seriously though, I have started watching how Valerie Bertinelli dresses to see if I can copy her someday when I loss much more weight. There are other people that I watch too but my mind has gone blank. I guess I need to find someone that is short and carries some weight to copy.

I need to watch some reruns of Murder She Wrote to see what you are talking about.