Old 08-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #1  

Default Letting it all out

So finally tonight I told a good friend of mine what's been bothering me and how he can't possibly understand how complicated things are for me.

I have to admit I feel better after doing so and any guys out there: I know you hate, for the most part, listening to us b***h and moan and groan and complain and let everything out but for those of you who do listen and offer advice: thank you so much.

I have been keeping this gigantic problem in for the past 2 weeks (but a smaller version in since January). Keeping things in is what I do best and I never let my walls down around anyone but finally talking about this is a serious stress reliever. I haven't been able to eat right this week with it bothering me so much and sleep has not been possible for me. I have to really thank him for listening to me go on and on and on about it for over 2 hours. I hate talking too and I've talked a solid 2 hours so far about it.

But ladies: keeping things in is a bad idea and a stresser. You can always find a friend to vent to (and amazingly mine was the person I thought wouldn't want to hear it at all).

Also what I was keeping in was this fight between my best friend and myself which is complicated by the fact that we both like one another (have tried not to like one another for months w/out it working) and now that we aren't exactly on speaking terms how everyone keeps asking why we're fighting and saying "I wish you two weren't fighting".
Misty23 is offline   Reply With Quote