Old 08-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #1  

Height: 5'0"

Default NSV at the Doctor's

I went to my Dr. yesterday because I wanted to make sure everything was working properly and also to get a "prescription" to see the nutritionist at my local hospital.

Ends up, I had a mono spot test last month and she ran a complete blood screening, including thyroid tests, on me as well so I didn't even have to get blood drawn again. I HATE needles. *shiver* Turns out, everything was wonderful! Whew.

I told her how I started keeping my calorie intake to 1200 a day and started running and lost 2 lbs my first week and I've never had a doctor praise me the way she did. She said it seemed like I was very well prepared and was so happy to see that I wanted to start seeing the nutritionist because it was a step in the right direction. It just made me feel good.
leannerenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #2  
Believe it to acheive it!

S/C/G: 202/189/153

Height: 5'6

That's great!! I love NSV's!!!
BabyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote