Old 08-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #1  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Default Back from falling on my face...HARD!

I don't even know where to begin. I haven't been on 3FC since my computer crashed, and boy have I missed it. My summer was going great, I was doing good. I was maintaining in the low 170s because I was only walking a few days a week and hiking here and there, along with swimming. I even did great in Mexico, got up and walked the three-resort perimeter with my mom and ate fruits and veggies at every meal (and ok, some jalapeno poppers - but very little dessert!), my only huge baddie was that I drank.

But when I came home I swear I'd lost inches - I felt like my metabolism was faster down there, even if I was drinking my calories. And then my period came and I snacked and then it didn't STOP. I have been in a food coma for 16 days. I feel like crying, screaming, and kicking things. I know what I'm doing is wrong but I can't help myself. I feel so bloated, my skin looks stretched across me like it did when I was 225lbs. I know I'm probably back in the 180s. I feel it.

The biggest problem is that I have no clue why I'm eating like I am. It could be stress because my two best friends are transferring to their 4-year colleges because they've finished at community. It could be because my cousins drive me insane at work. It could be because I'm trying to juggle my last few course blocks at school before graduating with an associates and then beginning my double major bachelor program for University of Phoenix. It could be juggling school with trying to get my photography and design portfolios together. I don't know, I just know that it's all causing me to turn to food.

It stops here.

My mom just informed me that she won a vacation for her and I because she came in third place in her company's weight loss challenge, and they gave it to us because of her essay on my success so far and how I was her inspiration to get in shape.

I want to be outside hiking and camping and exploring, not sitting on my butt with a bag of chips and dip.

So long story short - I'm back ladies and I've missed you all so badly. I was silly for ever letting 3FC fade into the background, I'm sorry!

The plan for right now is water, exercise, back to calorie counting, and small goals. I desperately need a pedicure, so that's my first reward when I get back under 174lbs. Also, no scale for one month.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #2  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back!!! Sounds like things have been crazy for you! Congratulate your Mom on placing in their weight loss competition! Being her inspiration is great inspiration to help get you back on track! Post often and let us know how you're doing!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #3  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

think of it this way. your here now, and what's done is done. Your done crying about things you no longer can change, and your back on your perky feet and your back here!!
you can't change the past but you can make the future!! and yay your back!!

Last edited by Mickeypnd; 08-26-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:17 PM   #4  
In it for the long haul.

S/C/G: 275/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back! I have been going through a similar situation, and I am also ready for it to stop. I know what triggered my now working on 3 week binge cycle, it was my grandpa falling and breaking his pelvis. He wont walk for probably 2 months. Mixed with lots of other crap, I've really gotten way off track and been depressed. Its a cycle that I want to stop. I want to get up and do stuff, instead of sitting around. As for you, It sounds like you know what you need to do and you know how to tackle this, and I know you can do it We can't ever lose sight when we are overwhelmed that life will not always be this way.

Last edited by Phoenix301; 08-26-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Phoenix301 is offline   Reply With Quote