20-Somethings BL Corner - ~~~Team Artemis Week 1 Chat~~~

View Full Version : ~~~Team Artemis Week 1 Chat~~~

KimL1214
08-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Here is where you get to know your team mates! Just a reminder, chatting is not required to be part of the challenge, although it is strongly suggested!

Here is your Team:

2muchbelly
armywife88
Brown
ChubbyBun
DivineFidelity
Everlasting (Team Leader)
Heather26
jenn33082
kaciesmom
Laureedee
lusciousskittles
mommy1028
nicollem
peachykeen62
Rashomon
SarahD140
smgleason
sun
theresac
zarra

ChubbyBun
08-26-2010, 02:44 PM
GO TEAM ARTEMIS! :cheer2:

theresac
08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Whooo! Go team Artemis! Have a great weekend, everyone!

lusciousskittles
08-26-2010, 06:24 PM
WOOOHOOOO TEAM ARTEMIS! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Everlasting
08-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Woohoo team Artemis! I am honored to be your team leader, and I hope everyone is as excited about the challenge as I am! If you need anything please let me know! :)

I shall introduce myself. I am Chris, and I've been working at this weight loss thing for awhile, though have only really succeeded since about last fall when I first joined this forum (thanks to all this positive encouragement). I'm what we're gonna call a super duper senior at NMU, studying the environmental sciences and biology. My favorite healthy food is a creation I've invented called grilled chicken on eggplant and spinach with a little bit of cheese and garlic. Actually I need to make a real cool name for it so it sounds like something fancy. It is absolutely delicious, and my favored form of exercise is belly dancing, though I'm also a runner now, and pretty much like anything outdoors (not really into competitive sports though).

Introduce yourselves and maybe to get started tell us your favorite healthy food (or how you've manipulated one of those old unhealthy favorites into something delicious and nutritious) and your favorite form of exercise!

Oh and I am not the greatest with graphics, so if anyone IS and would like to make us a banner to post for our team, please do so. :)

ChubbyBun
08-27-2010, 05:37 AM
I'm so excited about this challenge! I could definitely use the extra push now that the holidays are coming. If you wanna know more about me, it's in my profile. And I'm here if anyone needs extra support. :)

Oh yeah, I also made a team sig that I'm displaying. Feel free to snag it if you want. And go team go!

jenn33082
08-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Chubbybun - It could be my work blocking it, but I can't see the graphic. I'll check it this weekend on my home comp.

Hi girls!! I am Jenn. I am married to a wonderful man and have an adorable 14 month old son; he is my whole world. I work for a Commercial bank in NC. I follow SB but as I continue this journey, I have found that SB isn't really a program so much as it teaches you the healthy way to eat. I feel that I can keep these principals up throughout my life. I also do Jazzercise 2 days a week. I would do more but it takes time away from my little man so 2 is my limit.

I'm excited for the challenge! Its nice to have that added motivation.

Good luck all!!

DivineFidelity
08-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey guys! My name is Rachel...and I don't have much time to introduce myself right now....I've got to leave for work in 30 minutes and I haven't started getting ready yet...lol. I have a hectic life. I work 6 days a week (5 days are from 9am to 6pm, and one day is from 9am to 1pm) and am taking 12 hours worth of classes online. I love my job, but after work and school work I'm having SO much trouble finding time to get my butt up to go to the gym....and I'm not doing so well with tracking my weight either. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm back up over 190 again when I weigh in for this challenge, because it's been a couple of weeks since I've weighed myself because I've been so stressed out by money and classes and my laptop breaking and my phone breaking that I just have not been caring at all. I think this challenge is EXACTLY what I need to get back on track.

WELL, I've really got to go get ready for work now...so I hope everyone has a great day! =D

Everlasting
08-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Chubbybun- Nice sig, I think we will all steal it! :)

Jenn- I hear so much about the SB diet, that I might have to read up on it.

Divine- Ugh, I know what you mean. I haven't so much been sabotaging my efforts and not caring, but adjusting to living in this new house is tricky, and it's hard to find time for anything. I just moved into the women's ministry house on my campus and while it's a lovely experience... it's... time consuming. I'm thankful that I signed up for classes that force me to be at the gym. This challenge will be helpful too!

armywife88
08-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Everyone!

My name is Christina. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have a 5 year old son. He's starting full time kindergarten on the 7th.

I've decided that I'm going to do the C25K program M-W-F and do 30 day shred Tues and Thrus and then bike ride with the family over the weekends. I'm currently doing the SB diet (as of yesterday). I was doing WW but lower carb just works better for me. My favorite 'diet food' is low carb jalapeño poppers.

It's nice to 'meet' you all.

sun
08-27-2010, 03:02 PM
hello everyone! my name is Sun and I am a sahm and have a gorgeous 2 year old(in Sept) daughter with special needs. I do alot of running around with her for therapy and docs and so have a very busy lifestyle.

My weight loss journey began after having her and dealing with the adjustment to her issues(which were caused by medical negligence) I was seriously depressed and ballooned upto 185~

I want to get back to my small self and look like the hot mama I am :) I am half way to 125 and am really looking forward to all the support and fun this challenge will bring.
I am currently doing c25k and calorie counting. I like to cahnge things up every couple of months and have done P90X, body weight exercises and aerobics.
Here we goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :carrot:

Brown
08-27-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm excited for the challenge to start. I'm just starting to shift from regular low carb dieting to eating more primal (including dairy). I've cleaned out the cupboards and bought a bunch of fresh produce. I'm ready!

Oh, and I do at least one hour-long yoga class most days of the week. Was on hiatus from weightlifting, and should be starting that up again shortly. I usually also swim a couple days a week for an hour.

mommy1028
08-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Hey everyone my name is Nicole. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful 2 year old in October. I am 20 years old, married my high school sweetheart May 15 of this year. We have been together since freshman year so working on 6 great years together.
Checked the scale today and I am down another 2.6 lbs. since i started this challenge. So close to a 10 lbs. loss and I am excited! I work out every day weight lifting every other day. I also use Hip Hop Abs the days I'm not using weights. I am trying to walk a mile every day but I think I get that running after my daughter throughout the day.
Hope everyone is having a great day and can't wait to meet everyone!

Rashomon
08-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi everyone! This is my first BL challenge and I joined mostly because I'm so competitive and hate to lose that hopefully it'll motivate me enough to lose as much weight as I can!

girlonfire
08-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey team! My name is Chloe and my middle name is Artemis...YAY! I am currently a senior in college(when did that happen????). I follow a pescetarian diet and try to eat as few processed foods as possible and as many whole grains as I can. I don't know how much I would like to lose for this challenege,maybe 6 pounds? That would be nice :).

GO TEAM ARTEMIS!!!

theresac
08-28-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi, my name is Theresa. I'm 26, and I live in Cotonou, Benin. My husband and I run a small IT company here (I'm a big nerd), and I work part time at the American embassy because health insurance in a malaria zone is AWESOME.

My current food obsession is spring rolls (the fresh kind, not the fried kind). There's a Thai place here that makes *incredible* spring rolls, but they're all the way on the other side of town and they're hella expensive, so I'm working on making my own. So far, I've got the flavor down (yes!), but I can't seem to get them rolled beautiful and neatly like the restaurant.

I'm fatter than my ticker says because I've been lazy for the last two weeks and I want to fix that right away!

It's so great to meet y'all (although I know a few of you from other threads), and, well, YAY! :-D

2muchbelly
08-29-2010, 02:35 AM
hi all.. CeeCee here. from the empire state. can't wait to get this challenge started and this weight off.
I wish everyone luck,and hope we turn this challenge out!

Everlasting
08-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Well I believe the challenge is starting today so everyone remember to do your weigh in if you haven't already!

I'm a little bummed at mine, but I know the combination of super soreness from starting a weight lifting regime this week, as well as TOM, is what has put me up 2 pounds from last time, because I know I have not eaten enough to gain 2 pounds. Hopefully it will wash away when TOM disappears and my muscles feel better.

sun
08-29-2010, 12:21 PM
here we gooooooo

Brown
08-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Well I believe the challenge is starting today so everyone remember to do your weigh in if you haven't already!

I'm a little bummed at mine, but I know the combination of super soreness from starting a weight lifting regime this week, as well as TOM, is what has put me up 2 pounds from last time, because I know I have not eaten enough to gain 2 pounds. Hopefully it will wash away when TOM disappears and my muscles feel better. I was actually a little surprised at mine. I've been eating more carbs per day than I've had in a couple months. Nowhere near high-carb, but I was at about 30ish and the past couple days I've had 50+ (too much Arctic Zero and PB...oh, and cherries). I expected a lot more water weight, especially with a looming TOM. Last Sunday's weigh-in was 148.5. Then I upped my carbs for the past week. Last evening I was up to 157 (with a full 24 oz bottle of water freshly in my system). But I was a hair under 152 for weigh-in today. Woot. Better than I expected. Oh, then I had some toilet action and then was actually 151.4, which is why my ticker is different than today's official BL weigh-in, i'm keeping my original weigh-in of 152 for the challenge. :)

ANYHOO.. here we go. No excuses.

ETA: My current, and only, downfall from my newly-adopted WOE (primal) is the fact that I still have a few pints of Arctic Zero in my freezer. <_< The past couple days I've eaten all primal...plus Arctic Zero & Trader Joe's natural peanut butter (a no-no, as well). le sigh.

armywife88
08-29-2010, 01:05 PM
I had a slip up last night and ate some junk food that I had bought for my hubby (he came home for the night from the field) but I managed to maintain this morning. Today my son had a birthday party to go to and I was going to eat right before we left because I knew there would be cake and pizza but we were running late and I didn't get a chance to eat at home. I checked out the menu of the place and nothing really fit into my diet. I REALLY wanted to eat some of the pizza but I decided that if I let my self eat off plan again then I would just keep making excuses and I'd never loose the weight. So I just didn't eat until we got home. It feels so good to have remained on plan. :)

Everlasting
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM
It was so hot today I didn't pack a real lunch and ate PB&J with the kiddo I was working with... blah... gonna have a smoothie for supper later. I hate it being hot. I'm trying to get work done in the library and it is HOT. This is impossible. This stupid heat is making me so angry. I'm never as angry as I am right now.

girlonfire
08-30-2010, 12:38 AM
I weigh-in on Mondays...is that ok?

Rashomon
08-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Went off the rails yesterday because I spent all day at the Renaissance Festival. Ended up having an Italian ice, hard cider, 2 bottles of water, crab cake sandwich (this was in MD), hush puppies, a deep fried Snickers, and a deep fried Oreo.

That was my last splurge day. I'm back on track now.

Brown
08-30-2010, 05:05 PM
This stupid heat is making me so angry. I'm never as angry as I am right now. I am an absolute child when it comes to heat. I do not handle heat well at all. I get cranky as ****. Add being tired to the mix and I have a meltdown.

Everlasting
08-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Peachy- for the sake of this challenge we have to have our weigh ins done by midnight on Sundays to keep everyone on tabs together. But I'll probably make our team weigh in and figure all the percentages on Mondays so if you have it posted before I get there on Mondays it will of course be included.

Brown- know what you mean about the heat. AUGh, I had to wear stupid chest waders for lab for 3 hours today out in the baking sun with no shade and the lake we were working in was not even waist deep so it was like a sweatbox. AWFUL. It's supposed to cool down tonight here. I'm actually sitting outside in the hammock swing now and the breeze is so refreshing. I can feel the storm brewing!

I posted for us on the main weigh in thread. If I ever mess up typing numbers, let me know and I can change things, or if I missed someone on here who actually did weigh in let me know!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/wen_peredhil/teamartemis.jpg

DivineFidelity
08-31-2010, 12:30 AM
wow guys I am so excited....i have a phone that can check 3fc now!!! Hopefully being able to post on here no matter where I am will help keep me on track. =)

Everlasting
08-31-2010, 08:26 AM
Good idea Divine! That would probably help keep me on track!

Well, hope everyone is off to a nice start to the day. It was so hot inside last night that I pulled the futon mattress out onto the deck and one of my housemates and I slept out on that. It was incredibly windy last night though and now and so our blankets kept blowing and flowing off of us. The wind was wonderful though. We were up pretty late and I was teaching her how to belly dance outside and just because the wind was so lovely we used veils and danced in the street. Hahah... Then ran through the sprinklers. Wild. I need to get some more sleep tonight though I think.

I think I'm gonna count calories today. I had been for the past while, but then I stopped but I've slowly gotten off kilter I think eating either too much or too little each day. Yesterday all I had was a fruit smoothie for breakfast, veggies for lunch, and a little pasta and red sauce for supper because it was so hot, so today I need to eat healthier. Hm... though I'm going to start off with a smoothie for breakfast again... haha... love smoothies.

theresac
08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Everlasting, I don't eat much in the heat either. I just drink tons and tons of tea and water and make sure I take my multi-vitamin. I figure my body'll tell me when it's ready to start the hard work of digesting again. ;)

All last week and yesterday (yeah, I'm a daily girl), I weighed in at 208. Saturday, my husband and I were invited to a big dinner at his mentor's place, so I had to eat everything. I ended up using the "one bite" rule,* but still lots of cals. Yesterday, I went out for a friend's going away dinner and ate a lot. And today, the scale drops to 204!

Maybe I just needed to shake things up a bit. :)

*When I'm somewhere where I don't have any control over what's put on my plate OR when I'm somewhere surrounded by yummy food that I really want to eat, I make sure that I take just "one bite" of anything I have to eat or want to eat. Satisfies the in-laws. Satisfies my taste buds.

girlonfire
08-31-2010, 11:12 AM
Um, how do you put the picture in the sig? It says I need a link and I can only get it to download to my desktop. I usually weigh-in early Monday mornings, is that ok? I tend to gain water weight over the weekend and it usually drops by Monday.

ChubbyBun
08-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Chubbybun- Nice sig, I think we will all steal it! :)

Thanks! I'm so glad everyone likes it. :)

Um, how do you put the picture in the sig?

You can right click and save it to your computer, then upload it as a signature or you can right click and go to properties and hotlink it from my photobucket. Whichever is ok with me. :) Btw, I love your Yoda quote!

DivineFidelity
08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
o.m.g. I am SO excited. I'm really sick and so I went to the doctor...well really I am AT the doctor right now...anyways, usually his scale is way higher then mine at home, especially because I weigh in the morning on an empty stomach....well today, for the first time since my freshman year in high school....the scale here was under 190!!! It said 188 =).....of course, I still feel like crap, but after eating a big lunch....the doctor's scale said 188!!! Anyways, he should be coming in the room soon so i'm gonna get off my phone. I hope you ladies have a great day :)

Brown
08-31-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm scared i"m not going to have a loss this week. :o TOMs coming, I'm absolutely feeling PMSy, and i'm using it as an excuse to eat stuff that I don't really want to eat. <_< Luckily, I'm down to only about a pint of Arctic Zero left, and I gave it to my loverboy, so it's not "mine" anymore and I won't eat it. That's what I was eating daily along with my primal diet (I bought 11 pints!!) <_< Today, however, I found my ginormous Pound Plus (almost 18 oz) dark chocolate with peanuts bar from Trader Joe's, and ate like 2 servings of it <_< When I bought it, my plan was to eat 1/3 of a serving. I usually don't have a problem with taking a tiny bit of chocolate and being satisfied. BOO ON ME TODAY. And even worse, I've skipped yoga 2 days in a row. I don't skip yoga. I've been going 7 days a week, and often 2 classes a day. FORREALS, BOO ON ME.

I was being super lazy when it came to work for the past couple months. I took two assignments, a total of 14 hours, in all of July. This month I only took one job the first week of August (only because I was specifically requested by the client), then nothing until last week, when I took 3, and this week I had one yesterday and today. Apparently when I'm working I just have no motivation to do the stuff I need to do. Now I'm ready to be back to being lazy for a bit again, so i'll focus back on yoga and eating well. :)

2muchbelly
09-01-2010, 02:27 AM
thanks for the help chubbybun.

i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the pic in my siggy..lol

Everlasting
09-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Whoo, Brown, good way to get on top of things. :) I notice that when I'm doing a lot of working/schooling I get lazier with my eating schedule. Not necessarily workouts, but eating, yes. Helps me to pre-plan my meals. I also don't put tempting stuff like chocolate in my house... that way it just stays special so when I go out with friends I can get something, but not just here.

Oh my goodness, I can't wait for zumba tonight. It's so fun! The dilemma is that zumba is from 5:15-6:15, and I'm supposed to meet around 6:15 at another place to run through our worship music before fellowship meeting. Haha... I'm thinking I'll just pack extra clothes and change at the gym real quick and hope that my face is not still bright red by the time people start arriving...

mommy1028
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I need a serious kick in the butt this week. I have totally fell off the weight loss train and can't get back my motivation to catch back up with it. PLEASE HELP!
I think just by posting this made me realize that by setting here I am wasting good walking and exercising time. I can do this I know I can it's just a lot harder than I thought it would be. =( Good Luck everyone. I will try to get back in the game today.

lusciousskittles
09-02-2010, 02:35 AM
AH! I cheated tonight. Double cheeseburger from McD's :( Ugh! Hopefully it wont mess up my weight loss this week.

Everlasting
09-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Luscious- I always remind myself that one meal never made me gain all the weight... it's the whole lifestyle of meals that did that. Drink lots of water and don't be set back and I'm sure you'll do fine this week!

Mommy- Get out there and go for a walk! Hope the weather is nice where you are. Take a dog, or a kid, or a book, or some music, and just go. :) It is hard, especially in the beginning, but keep at it and you'll be glad you did. It will get easier because the lifestyle will become intrinsic. One day you won't have to make yourself go for a walk... you'll just be minding about your day and say, "Oh hm... I feel like walking." :)

Oh man am I sore tonight! But I just took a shower and feel so refreshed. We danced for 100 minutes straight this afternoon, on relevé and with our knees bent mostly so it was like sitting position. Gotta love the Egyptian style dances... but man was that a killer on the thighs. Then I went back a few hours later and did an hour of zumba. So fun! I need to eat more though. My sparkpeople tells me it's 8:46pm and I've only had 900 calories today... hm... Gonna go make myself a fruit smoothie with lots of good milk I think. I have a ton of fresh veggies in the fridge and I've been bulking them into my food lately and they are just so low-cal and fiber filled that I don't eat enough some days. Need my strength for the half marathon day after tomorrow though so must eat!

2muchbelly
09-03-2010, 04:04 AM
I so need to get out of the 260's, I've been playing in the 260's for way too long.

I'm so darn unhappy- ugh!!!

girlonfire
09-03-2010, 11:49 AM
I've been playing in the same region ALL SUMMER. I am letting a lot of things that shouldn't be getting to me, get me. Sorry ladies, I've been pretty absent this week. I'm having a rather bad week and in my infinite wisdom haven't really been exercising. I'm going for a nice run today though!

sun
09-04-2010, 02:58 PM
hey ladies

Been really busy this week and so no posts. I am doing ok but have Tom so not sure about a loss. Boo. I went for a festival in Florida and met alot of friends and such and met a friend of my mother;s who didn;t recognize me since I have gained so much weight with my pregancy. She was like" oh my God. you gained so much weight I hardly recognize you!" I was so upset later cuz I worked hard to loose these 30 lbs and yes I have so much more to go but it sorta just made me feel bad.

anyway I am pushing hard this month and am trying to drop a good 5 lbs atleast. I usually average about 4 a month. Hope you all are doing great!

Brown
09-04-2010, 03:47 PM
I also don't put tempting stuff like chocolate in my house... Definitely. I've been doing well for the past couple days now that the Arctic Zero and the sugary 50-whatever% cocoa chocolate is gone. I skipped yoga 2 days last week, and the past SIX days in a row. I don't do that! :o I just have not been able to get up in the mornings to make it, whether I have a job that day or not. I went today, despite having TOM cramps, and kicked myself for missing so much. I LOVE it. I feel better when I go. I don't know what my deal was this week.

I attempted day one of Couch to 5k. I'm such a NONrunner that I could only get halfway through it (1 mile), only 4 sets of walks/runs out of the 8. :rolleyes: 150# squats, I'm fine. Put me in a relatively challenging yoga pose, i'm fine. Make me run, and I close-to-die. :mad: Hate it.

have Tom so not sure about a loss. Same here. I haven't been gaining weight while PMSing/TOM because I've eaten low carb for the past couple months. BUT I've been eating out of my carb range for this past week, not high-carb, just higher than what I usually eat (and kicked way out of ketosis), so my weight is up. Even if it's just water, It's going to take a couple days to get back down. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be up for tomorrow's weigh-in still. At least I've got my carb intake back under control, though, and hopefully make up for it next week. :carrot:

Everlasting
09-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Brown- If you want to run, run! I was about dying when I started couch to 5k but I pushed through and eventually it clicked. I actually didn't finish the program because I got so into gear with the running that I wanted to run more and walk less and by the time I got to week 4 or so I was running like 3 miles straight

So 6 months or so later... ran my first race today! I finished my half marathon in 2 hours and 43 minutes, which is way faster than my estimate of how long it would take me... I thought over 3 hours for sure, but I guess all the people along the course cheering and the sheer adrenaline of running with so many people helped me to finish so quickly. I don't feel half bad either. I'll probably be a bit sore in the morning and I'm moving slowly now... although I had to walk 2.5 miles home after than and then I spent a couple hours going door to door in the dorms on campus inviting people to a bonfire that our ministry is having tonight, going UP and DOWN stairs... oh my goodness... so many stairs. So yeah, still feeling okay.

Weigh in day is tomorrow!! I hope everyone remembers to weigh in and we'll see how we do! Remember even if you don't have a major loss we still have quite a few weeks to go!

theresac
09-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Good morning, everyone! I just weighed in! Whoo! I haven't dropped this much weight in a week since the very first week of my diet*ahem*new lifestyle. Mostly it was water weight BUT I've discovered that if I eat really lightly in the evenings, and don't eat after 8pm, the scale moves much more quickly. Anyway, I don't expect to see 6 lbs losses again, but it's a nice way to start my birthday week. :-D

Have a great weigh-in and a great start to the week, everyone!

Brown
09-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Brown- If you want to run, run! I was about dying when I started couch to 5k but I pushed through and eventually it clicked. I actually didn't finish the program because I got so into gear with the running that I wanted to run more and walk less and by the time I got to week 4 or so I was running like 3 miles straight Go you! I've tried other running programs a handful of times in the past. I always end up quitting because I DON'T progress as quickly as they do. I've decided I'm giving up on the programs and just going to go out and go around my block (1 mile) 3 times a week and run as much as I can and walk when I have to, and do it at my own pace.

I'm SO sore today, from skipping yoga for a week and then going yesterday AND attempting to run (a grand total of 4 minutes, :lol:) I've got two hours of yoga today.

My weigh in was a hair over 152 (I round for neatness). That means no gain and no loss from last week, but I'll SO take it since i spent so many days this week eating higher carb than I should've, along with 6 days no exercise. And yesterday I had at least 1,600 calories of heavy whipping cream ALONE, on top of toooo many nuts, and everything else I ate (including like 6 slices of bacon <3) The two days prior to that I went through 16 oz of heavy whipping cream, too. I've been feeding my TOM monster with whipped cream. Whatever. It's all good. :)

Good luck with weigh-in today, people! Off to my first yoga practice.

sun
09-05-2010, 12:08 PM
way to go to all yo ladies who dropped so much weight.

As expected with me TOM showed no loss. :( sorry. Hopefully next week will make up for it. Hoping to go to Hot Yoga today with a friend. Its been awhile and I really want to detoxify. Tomorrow will be day one of the third week of c25k and I love it! Can't wait to move these lbs even lower.
I have a pair of size 8 jeans that I can almost get over my hips right now and my mini goal is to get into them as soon as possible.
Hope you all ahve a great Sunday!

girlonfire
09-05-2010, 12:57 PM
I did pretty well weight-wise this week, surprisingly. I won't take TOO much stock on today's weigh-in cause I, um, celebrated a friend's birthday last night :). I might be slightly dehydrated.

Good luck on this week ladies!

girlonfire
09-05-2010, 12:58 PM
P.S. I have a laptop without right clicking abilities. Could someone post the sig picture link for me? Sorry I'm so technologically challenged :(

ChubbyBun
09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
P.S. I have a laptop without right clicking abilities. Could someone post the sig picture link for me? Sorry I'm so technologically challenged :(

Here you go. You'll need to click on the link to view all of it in the browser before copying. 3FC shortens it. :)

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/miscimgs/forum/3fc_team_artemis.png

Are you using a mac by chance?

KimL1214
09-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Continue your chat here (click me) (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/211796-team-artemis-week-2-chat.html#post3468560)