Metabolic Research Center - Keto 7? OP?

View Full Version : Keto 7? OP?

bbygrl77
08-24-2010, 02:21 PM
I just got back from my weight in and it was recommended that I take the Keto 7 for energy and to accelerate my weight loss. Has anyone taken this and did you notice any results? Any jitters? Also, I see OP referenced on here. What does that mean? Lastly, I can have one creamy a day starting tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there are any that are really good, or if there are any that are really bad that i should avoid? I'm going to buy another 10 boxes of supplements on friday and don't want to get stuck with something aweful.:carrot:

hatethesweatpants
08-24-2010, 02:35 PM
I just got back from my weight in and it was recommended that I take the Keto 7 for energy and to accelerate my weight loss. Has anyone taken this and did you notice any results? Any jitters? Also, I see OP referenced on here. What does that mean? Lastly, I can have one creamy a day starting tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if there are any that are really good, or if there are any that are really bad that i should avoid? I'm going to buy another 10 boxes of supplements on friday and don't want to get stuck with something aweful.:carrot:

Don't know about Keto 7. OP means "On Plan." So, if I say "I am back OP this week!", it means "back on plan" or eating strictly with the menu.

I love the Creamy Hot Cocoa, but it's the only one I really like. The chocolate pudding is "ok," but I would say avoid the tomato basil soup, vanilla pudding and chicken boullion...ick! The cappuccino is "ok." Kinda tastes like instant coffee to me and I'm a coffee snob. :-) You can use a lot of them in recipes, but I haven't tried doing that.

wendinnc
08-24-2010, 03:36 PM

I like the chocolate pudding (sometimes I add a little almond or coconut extract to give it a bit of a refreshing flavor.... and I like it really cold), the vanilla pudding is great for recipes and also makes a really nice smoothy for lunch if you mix it with some water and frozen strawberries or blueberries. The soy crisps are a nice treat also, but can only be eaten twice a week. Lastly I like the hot chocolate, but tend to use it to make the brownies instead of having it like a drink. I was told this week that the cappucino creamy is now considered a clear.... it wasn't a favorite of mine, but now that it is a clear I may reconsider. :)

dkmd27
08-24-2010, 04:18 PM
I like the vanilla pudding really cold, and I mix almond extract in with it, and use it like a custard with strawberries or blueberries.

PinkTiara22
08-24-2010, 10:33 PM
i love the vanilla pudding and the tomato basil soup. I also love the hot chocolate!

namaste1969
08-24-2010, 11:28 PM

I've been taking 7 Keto for about 7 weeks. I do feel like it has helped. My weight loss has been steady and my energy is good. I feel like my brain is clearer and I'm sharper at work.
My favorite creamy is the hot cocoa, hands down. I don't care for the vanilla pudding on it's own but it is used in alot of the recipes in the cookbook.

shannysmomma
08-25-2010, 04:58 PM
I take B-12 for energy and it seems to be working well for me. I have only tried the chocolate & vanilla puddings. I don't like the vanilla pudding by itself & the chocolate does have to be very cold. I do use the vanilla pudding to make a rootbeer float and it is good. You mix one packet of vanilla pudding, one can of diet rootbeer and ice in a blender. I make mine thick so I have to use a spoon & it makes me think I'm eating ice cream.