Mini-Goals - Wearing my husband's jeans!!!

View Full Version : Wearing my husband's jeans!!!

MK2010
08-23-2010, 05:02 PM
As I have always weighed a lot more than my husband, despite him being 4 inches taller than me, I have never ever been able to wear his clothes.

So I am delighted to say... I can get in his pants now! Ok..they are baggy on him and a rather snug fit round my bum...but...they are ON! And buttoned up! And rather strangely given our height difference the right leg length! Turns out that I am leggy ;)

So..I can't do a particularly vigorous happy dance in them...but I can definitely do the carrot version
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot:

DaughterOfVenus
08-23-2010, 05:55 PM
This made me grin! You rock!!! *does carrot dance with you* This will so be me in about twenty five pounds when I can fit into the Old Navy jeans I've never been able to wear.

mommy1028
08-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Congrats! Keep going and one day his pants will fall right off of you!

Onederchic
08-23-2010, 07:00 PM
:carrot:

rschroed
08-24-2010, 12:28 AM
OMG, the first time I realized I could fit into my boyfriend's jeans I almost flipped out. He's slim, sometimes bordering on skinny, and I'm not and never have been--it actually never occurred to me to even *want* to fit into his jeans, because skinny people's jeans and me have never gotten along.

But one morning, I mistook his jeans for mine on the floor--same color--and just slid them right on. And YES--the weirdest thing was that the length was right, too, even though he's almost half a foot taller than me! I walked out to the kitchen in a daze and asked him if he wanted to trade jeans. (And was flattered that he didn't seem surprised that his fit me :) ).

But it also meant I knew I'd come a long way. Just ten pounds up and I'm sure they wouldn't have fit--hopefully ten pounds down, they won't fit again, right?

This is a long way of saying: Hooray! you are talking about a REALLY joyful thing, and congratulations!

ktexas
08-24-2010, 10:47 AM
If I could fit into my boyfriends jeans I'd be overjoyed! Good job girl!

Mommysince21505
08-24-2010, 11:13 AM
I fit into my husband's jeans when we got married (6 and a half years ago). I only fit in them for about a month after we got married, because I soon found out I was expecting! Since then, I have never fit into his jeans again. I can't wait till I am at that point! Good job!!! Congrats!

refinnej
08-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Fabulous!