Old 08-22-2010, 05:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/293/150

Height: 5.5

Unhappy Still around

I am still around, Haven't posted in about a week. Trying to get back on the ball. Had my birthday last sunday. After a wonderful birthday with my boyfriend, we ended up breaking up. Then I caugh the flu. I have been extremely sick for almost a week now. Starting to feel better today, atleast sick wise. I haven't been able to stay on track with my diet. Unfortunately the only thing I have been able to eat for days is 7up and crackers! But I have still managed to lose 20 lbs. 1 week of dieting and one week of being sick. eh. I guess I will take it either way. It is hard to keep on track when life throws you curve balls
Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #2  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm so sorry you've been sick, and the boyfriend thing is always awful when it goes wrong. You're a beautiful young woman, and it will be okay. My rule is: "If he doesn't absolutely adore you, you don't want him." I'm all about deserving and insisting onthe very best from the people close in your life. Next!

It's very demoralizing when everything goes wrong, including our eating plan. My weight went wacky last week, and I thought I was having a good week...NO! I gained FIVE POUNDS. It's hard to hold onto eating Atkins when you don't think you did a whole lot wrong and went in the opposite direction, but we'll make it.

One day at a time, Crush. Let's do this thing called life one day at a time.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: starting size 18/ Goal size 10

Height: 5'5''

Hang in there Crush.

Hello Sandy I know how you feel, this week I worked so hard to stay on the plan and I only lost 1 pound, At this rate it's going to take me forever to lose this weight.
ghost girl is offline   Reply With Quote