Metabolic Research Center - Goal Party

View Full Version : Goal Party

thinknthin
08-21-2010, 08:15 AM
I am so close to goal weight that my counsellor has scheduled me for the "goal weight (I believe that's what it's called) party on Monday. Yeah!! What can I expect? I'm so happy but still so scared about keeping the weight off forever.

Ang2877
08-21-2010, 10:41 PM
I am so close to goal weight that my counsellor has scheduled me for the "goal weight (I believe that's what it's called) party on Monday. Yeah!! What can I expect? I'm so happy but still so scared about keeping the weight off forever.

Congratulations and Best wishes to you!

dkmd27
08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Don't know what you can expect.....but WAY TO GO!!! WOO HOO

thinknthin
08-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks!
I went to the "party" and this is what happened. There were three of us in attendance with a total weight loss of 151.6 pounds. Wow:D:carrot:
So, week one is that every other day at lunch, you add a starch. They say to cut down the HSN's to four. But if you want to lose more weight, then keep it at five.
Menus change weekly for six weeks. I have a year's worth of maintence so they encourage you to come back at least monthly. If you gain more than six pounds, then they have you join again.
I'm really pumped up about this. I had been playing around with the weight loss for about a month now, but this gives me a new focus.
I plan on sticking with this for the six weeks and will try to get in five HSN's daily since I would like to lose about six more pounds or so.
Everyone---stay the course!:carrot:

theycallmemom
08-23-2010, 10:27 PM
CONGRATS....!!!! WOO HOOO

and maybe you could email me the stabilization menu's???? ;)

(the messing zoo @ hot mail dot com - no spaces)

wendinnc
08-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks!
I went to the "party" and this is what happened. There were three of us in attendance with a total weight loss of 151.6 pounds. Wow:D:carrot:
So, week one is that every other day at lunch, you add a starch. They say to cut down the HSN's to four. But if you want to lose more weight, then keep it at five.
Menus change weekly for six weeks. I have a year's worth of maintence so they encourage you to come back at least monthly. If you gain more than six pounds, then they have you join again.
I'm really pumped up about this. I had been playing around with the weight loss for about a month now, but this gives me a new focus.
I plan on sticking with this for the six weeks and will try to get in five HSN's daily since I would like to lose about six more pounds or so.
Everyone---stay the course!:carrot:

FANTASTIC!!!! You must be so proud of yourself! :) Thanks for the heads up on what eventually lies ahead.
I wonder if you have extra weeks left when you reach your stabilization time if those could be used up if you gain more than the 6 pounds rather than having to purchase more weeks. HMMM.... does anyone know the answer to this?

ladystarrider
08-24-2010, 10:59 PM
So if you are successful with stabilization, are you then entitled to a year of free maintenence? I can't find my contract to read the fine print - does anyone know?

GoalAug2010
08-25-2010, 06:00 PM
So if you are successful with stabilization, are you then entitled to a year of free maintenence? I can't find my contract to read the fine print - does anyone know?

Yes, your original fee basically covers:

X number of weight loss weeks to get to your goal weight (typically 10 or 17)
6 weeks of Stabilization IF you get to your goal weight
1 year of maintenance IF you finish stabilization AND stay under 6lbs above your goal weight.