Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2002, 08:35 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, October 15th

Good Morning

Can't believe how fast the days are flying by. Grace is doing much better today (I'm fine so far ) Actually I spoke to soon, sister called to say she is still puking and squirting eeeeeeek...poor kid.

Tippy your not kidding when you said nightmare with that accident, reading that gave me the shivers.... My prayers are with everyone involved and their families.

April, glad you had a nice Thanksgiving... I'm looking forward to ours... I'm going to make butternut squash pie... sounds weird but OMG is it good ....

Nothing new here SOSDD... Back at work. It won't be to bad today, the boss is quite busy in another building

I did rather well on my diet yesterday, today I brought some eggs/zucchini/turkey sausage. I made it last night so I would be a good girl today I'm finding that if I stay with the WW or UB's low cal dinners at night I do a HECK of alot better then portioning out my own food... it kinda keeps me under control at my worst possible part of the day.

How's everyone today ?

TTYL, Love, Leenie

Last edited by Leens; 10-15-2002 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:43 AM   #2  

Leenie, am glad you're feeling better! When I woke up this morning I thought I had caught what you had yesterday, but my tummy is settling down a bit. I've had what my parents called "loose bowels" for about a week now and I can't figure out what's going on. I don't want to take anything cause then I get constipated. (Neat subject, huh!)

Am going to be busy today-once I get off my butt! I'm putting away the summer clothes and getting out the winter ones. I hate to have to realize that Winter is on it's way. Am making some blueberry muffins and the usual Tuesday stuff. Oh, and painting...did I mention painting!

Liz, I was laughing about your comment about the chatroom's funeral! I'm still chuckling! It is sad to see it empty but life is a series of changes....
Old 10-15-2002, 10:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Glad you're feeling better Leenie. I'm without my car today so I brought a low fat Hot Pocket for lunch today.

Tip, I saw that pileup on the national news on Sunday. That was absolutely awful! So sorry!

Liz you are so right about the chatroom. I sure miss chatting with the gang! Was yesterday your anniversary? how many years of wedded bliss?

Hey hey hey to the rest of the gang.

By the way??? where is LindaT????? where in the world is LindaT? yoooooooooohooooooooo Linda - check in.

hope everybody has a great day!

It sure would be a nice day if they would catch that sniper today!!!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-15-2002, 11:24 AM   #4  

Default I'm here I'm here

Hello ladies,

I had every intention of posting yesterday, but the day sort of ran away with me.. Moanday is work work day.

Nothing much going on.. SOSDD. This weekend I got my hair glazed and cut.. it feels so much better. I went to Costco and got a few things, did my exercises, cooked, played with the cat, cleaned and did laundry. A restful weekend, of course too short.

Leens, glad you found something that is working for you. And glad you feel well enough to be back at work.

Tip.. have you ever been checked for IBS? It seems nearly every female I know has it.

Cathy, I love those Lean pockets. I have one for breakfast during the week.. my favs are cheeseburger, turkey and ham, chicken parmesan and chicken fajita.

I have been fighting a virus since Friday. It is weird. Twice I have had a fever for about an hour.. I lie down and take a nap.. and voila, it is gone. I have been forcing it out of my body with sweating exercises, good food and rest.. let's hope it works. I am getting a flu shot next week and I can't have any syptoms in order to get it.

Hope everyone is well..
Old 10-15-2002, 01:40 PM   #5  

Talking Good morning

I had the greatest anniversary...to answer your question in was number 13 Cathy.....
I cleaned house as I had been working all weekend and it looked a bit like a bomb hit it....then I got rid of the kids ..just for 36 hours or so ...then I put on my fav bed sheets....lite candles, chilled champagne, got all dolled up (sort)....put our wedding albums out and closed the blinds...it was so romantic .....hubby walked into the house at 4 pm and went to lay on the couch in the living room...he thought the kids and I were upstairs cleaning or something....I should have had rose petals going up the stairs...anyhow I went down to get him and put some romantic music on and we went upstairs...he is a nurse and they had had such a terrible day at work that the whole staff were debriefed during the day, emergency meetings for the patients etc...anyhow we spent several hours together, got him all sorted out and did some looking back together....it was very very nice....we don't take enough time for each other....then we went to see White Oleander with Michelle Pfifer, and out for a bite and home to bed....I just woke up....it is 11 am

Anyhow life it good.

Hope you are feeling better soon Tip....there are lots of viruses right now and the flu season is just starting here.

Cathy sounds like you are staying on top of things....I wish I could find those lean pockets they sound good and like Leens if I have stuff on hand there is less chance to cheat.

LindaT hope you are feeling better soon...it is tough to stay on track when you are feeling ill.

Leens arent' you just too organized..how is baby?

Check out my poll under general chatter...talk to you all soon! Liz321
Old 10-15-2002, 08:57 PM   #6  

Hi ladies,

Just checking in. Am getting ready for my trip to Windsor, Ontario. I leave on Saturday at 6 A.M. That is so early!!!!!!!! Will be gone for 3 weeks & will be visiting 5 sisters & 1 brother & their families. It will be nice to see them again. It's been a year since I saw them.

I won't be doing the points while I am away....just don't want to have the hassle of weighing everything & writing it down. I might add the points up in my head while away.

I will check in again before I leave on Saturday.

I hope everyone who has been under the weather...is feeling better now.

Elizabeth......That is really something...what you did...it's quite romantic. My husband would probably faint!!!!!....if I did something like that. We have been married a long time....37 years...we were young when we got married.

April
Old 10-15-2002, 09:02 PM   #7  

Talking Do it April!

It is better than anything money can buy and it is good for the marriage! Elizabeth (akaliz321)
Old 10-16-2002, 01:20 AM   #8  

Hello everyone,

Glad to see you are all pretty well. Have a great Wednesday!

Meg
Closed Thread