Alternachicks - Intro

View Full Version : Intro

hippielasagna
08-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi everybody! I am brand new to the 3FC boards although I have reviewed many of the articles and posts in the past. I'm 27 and am struggling to lose around 65 pounds. I am in that "contemplation" stage of change :) I am considering going with the SBD way of eating.

I have 3 cats (Elvis, Abby, Bear) and a live-in boyfriend. We love to play games, read, listen to music, go to shows, watch awesome television bootlegged from internet, etc. I'm also a grad student in a professional counseling program, but I currently work full time in a boring office job.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Robot
08-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Welcome, hippielasagna. I love your name and avatar. We're here to support you no matter what plan you choose. :)

ghost girl
08-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Welcome, Hippielasagna you have found the right place , good luck.

Martina
08-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Welcome girl!!! Glad you found us. :)

hippielasagna
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm shooting for a Tuesday start date (have to go grocery shopping and cook/give away some non-SBD foods this weekend, haha).

mamadoll
08-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey hippielasagne, and welcome to 3FC. I'm pretty new myself but I just had to comment to tell you that ".. We love to play games, read, listen to music, go to shows, watch awesome television bootlegged from internet.." describes exactly how my husband and I like to spend our time! lol.

Good luck with starting out!