Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Thin4Life - August/September 2010

This thread is for Lifetime members who are at goal, getting back to goal, nearing goal, to share our ups and downs of maintenance. Please feel free to jump in. The thread has been pretty quiet lately and we'd love to have new members!

My intro: I began WW in January 1999 and reached Lifetime in July 1999 and have been able to maintain my weight loss for the most part. I had some health issues this past year (thyroid) and have been struggling to get my weight back down to my "comfort zone", which is about 5 more pounds. It's a daily struggle but worth it.

Lisa: I hope you'll jump on again soon--it's finally quieting down enough that I can check my messge boards. This past summer has been pretty crazy and once we get back into the school routine things will quiet down a bit. The weather here has been so hot and humid that my walking has pretty much come to a standstill. I could go to our rec center and walk but the thought of walking a track bores me to tears! I'm hoping next week that the weather will break and I'll be able to walk outdoors. Temps have been in the high 80's and the dewpoints are in the upper 70's which makes it pretty oppressive (like Florida weather).
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

Hi Melissa and Fellow WWers,

I have gained and lost the same 20 lbs twice and now trying to loose again for the third time. Hopefully three times a charm.

I originally started WW back in 1998 when I turned 18 and started corporate american and then the pounds came by.

Melissa..I know what you are saying about not wanting to walk outside. The 110s have finallys stopped here in Phoenix.

Anyways..Good luck to everyone this month.

My new goal is to loose 10 pounds by Halloween which would be 145.

I love WW because there are no forbidden foods.
SweetyKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Sweetykins: I can't imagine temps topping 110! We complain when it hits above 85! The weather has cooled considerably the last couple of days--this morning it was only 39 and we're supposed to hit the mid 60's this afternoon.

WW is great because there are no forbidden foods, that's what I love about the program. Eat what you want in moderation.

I plan on checking in more regularly with this thread. Summer is a busy time for me and it's quieting down now.

Lisa: How are things with you?? Busy?
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote