Weight Loss Support - help me get started please

View Full Version : help me get started please

gigglez
10-13-2002, 12:02 AM
help me please. during the winter od 2000-2001 i lost close to 40lbs now due to relocating and getting settled into my new enviroment i have gained back close to 15 of what i lost. i need help in getting my will back and back into the groove of the whole diet plan. i guess that all i am asking for is a buddy who will try to help me get motivated and in turn help them out as well. as we all know this is one of the hardest things that we face doing. well enough said hope that all is having a wonderful day.:wave:

Mum32
10-13-2002, 07:25 AM
Hi, My name is Peta and I am from Australia. I am new here and I need support also.

Losing weight is a VERY hard thing to do. I have been a yoyo dieter for many years. I have health problems and so now I ahve no choice. I have done very well this week and am very proud of myself! I even started yoga.

Please tell me about yourself and maybe we can encourage each other through this time.

Peta :)

gigglez
10-14-2002, 10:37 AM
Hi there and good morning to you Peta :wave:

First of all I would like to say that I would welcome any all support that you have to offer as well as offer you all the support that I have to offer. Yes you are right this is one of the hardest things in life to do.:strong: Strenght is what we all need we we are on this journey. I am 35 and like you I have been a yoyo for the better part of 20 yrs for me. Each time that the weight would start to creep back on I would go into a tailspin of depression. After much soulsearching I am trying this what I hope will be the last time. Sorry to hear that you are having medical problems. If every yo need someone to talk to I am hear.

look forward to hearing more from you
sandy

Mum32
10-14-2002, 11:40 PM
Thanks Sandy.

I hope we can both achieve what we want to from losing our weight gain. I hated looking in the mirror every morning. I just didn't like what I saw. I am trying to like myself again so I can "help" myself (if that makes sense). If I like myself then it's all the more reason not to give up. I am very proud of the start I have made.

Good luck with your weight loss to and likewise I am here for you also.

Thanks again!
Peta :D

gigglez
10-15-2002, 05:19 PM
Peta,

I know that from my experience that i truly hate looking in the mirror. I done so good yesterday until I saw that we had so carmels at the store for sale and of course I had to buy some but at least I didnt eat the whole comtainor of them. :eek: SO I guess that I could say that my will power is getting better and today I have done very well with my portion control. Now to keep that up and then start my diet hot and heavy. Yesterday I got the courage to get out one of my ab workout tapes and done the 10 min thing. All I want to acheive is to get down to a comfortable 14. Keep up the good work and keeping on reaching for your goal. :angel:

sandy

soon2bskinny
10-15-2002, 09:45 PM
gigglez you most have been so motivated to have lost 40 pounds. How did you do it? I can diet for weeks and only drop 3-5 pounds and then frustration sets in and I gain it right back. I'm 34 and also new to this site. I haven't even got a response from my postings, but I'm still here and i do enjoy reading others postings. If you lost that much before I believe you will do it again. Good luck

gigglez
10-15-2002, 11:19 PM
hi soon2

the way that i lost it was a little extreme but i got rid of the soda first the all junk food and from there went to using portion control seeing how as a child i was always told to clean my plate. then i also used an ab workout tape and i dont mide tellin you it was hard work but i done it. unfortantly i have since been diagnoed with endo. i had to try birthcontrol pills and boom 10 lb:?: that didnt help and now i am on lupron shots:s: 10 more. now i am goin to fight back with a vengence. gald to see that you have found this haven. remember i am here you can find me on yahoo im sandymandy123 or email me sandymandy123@yahoo. good luck and look forward to hearing from you and sharing with you

sandy

Whimsey
10-15-2002, 11:59 PM
Hi Gigglez...flabbythighs here!! I was not a good girl today!! Just hate myself when I do that. You can do it though...just don't follow my example! ha I promise to do better tomorrow!! Kathy

gigglez
10-16-2002, 09:02 PM
hi flabby,

thanks and by the way i was probally more bad than you. i think that i had the most sever case of the munchies ever today, but i am proud of the fact that my main munchie was air popped corn and grapes so that wasnt too bad. anyway i guess i should go that ab workout is calling. hope that you do it and reach your goal. and may your day tomorrow be better than today.

sandy

Mum32
10-17-2002, 12:08 AM
Gigglez, Thanks for the support and you keep up the good work also. Can I ask a silly question? How do you do air popped pop corn? I love popcorn, but I can never figure out to air pop it (without all the oil).

Thanks.

Peta

gigglez
10-17-2002, 11:19 PM
Peta, I have an air popper that is about 12 yrs old butit still works that is what I do. So how has it been goin for you? I have had another bad day, dang that candy bar. But I will do better tomorrow if I dont please kick my behind. Please do that for me. The good thing is that i done my ab workout. So fill me in on you, alright.

catch ya later hugs to you and yours

soon2bskinny
10-18-2002, 10:00 PM
Hello gigglez. I also have the ab. tapes. I got the new ones called the firm. I started them and boy I'm out of shape. I work and have two boys so alot of my excersise is those tapes. I hope your having a good week so far. Keep me updated on your progress. My short term goal is to lose 10lbs by the new year. So hold me to it. 150 is my goal weight. Talk to you soon. Tamra

gigglez
10-19-2002, 07:38 PM
Hi Tamra,

Will do my best to help you keep on track. Right no wmy short term goal is for about 10-15 by Christmas and I hope that my ab tapes will help. I took yesterday off from my workout and have yet to do it today but will have to get up and moving soon. So have you ever thought of using a reward system in combo with the diet? I have decided that if I make my short term goal I am goin to treat myself to a new cut and color. MIght sound petty to some but it helps keep me motivated. My goal is also around 150 and I am goin to do it. The only factir of unknown is the lupron shots that i have to take maybe they wont be so bad this month(last month i ate too much and i think it was due to the shot). Sp how are you progressing? Right now I have not gained nor lost so that is good in one prespictive. Hope that you and your 2 boys have a great week.:goodvibes

sandy

soon2bskinny
10-19-2002, 08:58 PM
Hey Sandi,

soon2bskinny
10-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Hello again, hit the wrong key. The reward system sounds like a great thing. I'd like to have a really short cut if I could just get to my goal weight(Halle Berry short). I'm got off to a good start but not having a very good week. the girls in the office where I work brought in junk food all week. Bisquits, donuts, candy, you name it. Any suggestions on how to avoid these devils of temptation? Of course they are all smaller than myself. The biggest wears about a 12. I will try harder this week, because there are some really cool clothes I saw at the mall this week and I want to wear them. At least I finally broke the 170 mark. The scale has said 169 for a couple of days. and it only took all summer(ha ha). Well please keep in touch I love to get mail. Some of you are pretty funny. Tamra

gigglez
10-21-2002, 11:29 AM
Tamra, First of all let me say way to go :bravo: :cp:. Wish that I was that low but I am still hanging around the195 mark. I got down to 184 one time and wish that i could have stayed there. Now for those little tempations that the other girls bring in just sit back and think about those little sikinny minnies hunched over the proclen god barfing casue they done and eat something fatten. Chance are that if they see you not partaking in the end they will adrmire you will power. :strong: I know that you are strong enough to do it and beside I bet that you are almost in a 12 if not there already. This week I have decided to get even more serious and give into those sweets that we al crave. Heres to a successful week ahead. Just remember that you have the will power and you can do it.

sandy

soon2bskinny
10-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Hello gigglez. Thanks for the encouraging words. The she :devil: haven't brought in any food this week. I've done pretty well so far,but I think it's just my bad nerves. My job is sending me to Atlanta this weekend for a week and I HATE to fly. Maybe if they send me a few more times I'll reach my goal weight(ha ha). Hope your having a good week, you did sound determined. Keep the postings coming and I'll be back on tomorrow. Tamra

gigglez
10-23-2002, 08:15 AM
Hey there girl. Kinda wish that I was goin to Atlanta for a week. The only bad part like you is that I hate to fly.:yikes: But hey you are in goin to be ina great place to get out and explore. I used to live in Atlanta years ago, I was in mgr. training for Popeyes and we got sent there and at the time I didn't want to come back, but hey go to Stone Mountain and take a hike if time permits or even go to the Underground and walk around there. But please stay away from the Varisty. Great greasy food but bad for us now, now even our friend. Anyway keep up the great work and who know maybe the she:devil: will gain a few pounds while you are away. Now that would be the icing on the cake.

soon2bskinny
10-23-2002, 09:12 PM
of may gosh. Don't say the P word(Popeye's) in front of my boyfriend. He loves that place. He drives to Columbus about once a month to visit his Granny's, I think it's so he can eat Popeye's. I've been to Atlanta before, but not right downtown. They are putting me up in a nice place, Peachtree Marriott(ever been there). Never heard of the underground. My boss is from there so I'm sure he will take us around a bit. Got to stick with the diet though. I've come to far to give up and gain it back. And my nerves are worse than I thought. The scale this morning 166. I couldn't believe it. I eat breakfat and lunch, but haven't wanted much when I get home. I sure it won't last. Well keep my updated and I'm here every evening after my boys are in bed. I even went to the chat room tonight. It was kinda cool. Tamra

soon2bskinny
10-23-2002, 09:18 PM
I forgot to tell you. I think my new weight went below one of the she:devil: . It now feels like more of a challenge, because I've been the big girl for awhile. :cb: I must sound like a horrible person, but I'm not. tamra

gigglez
10-23-2002, 09:26 PM
i was wondering how do u get into the chat room i cant get in there i guess that i might be doing something wrong. way to go 166 thats wonderful:cloud9: :dance: i can imgaine that you are one top of the world. i went to the doctor today and had only gained 3 lbs from the shot so i didnt gain as much as i thought so i have vowed to loose at least 5 by the next visit. so how are your boys doing? sorry about the p word i can understand that all too well. so this wekk has went great what about you. i guess that i will go and try the room again. keep up the good work

hugs
sandy

gigglez
10-24-2002, 11:03 PM
:stress: help please. lately i have put myself through much stress and it is starting to wear me out. food is begining to look better and better to me each day. any ideas?

soon2bskinny
10-26-2002, 05:08 PM
hang in there Sandy. I wouldn't be down to 166 if it weren't for the stress factor. Leaving here in a little while, going to the big city. It's so hard to stay on track. don't be to hard on yourself. When I do cheat i try to find things that aren't to bad. My sweet cravings are sometimes helped with rice kris. treats. They're sweet enough and only 90 calories and 1.5 grams of fat. And as for the chat room, I just hit chat at top of page and it says something about security and then puts me in the room. Being that we are in the same time zone we'll have to try it when I get back. I'll talk to you next week. Tamra

gigglez
10-27-2002, 08:40 PM
tamar, here's to having a safe and enjoyable trip. thsi has been a pretty good week. yeah!!!!!!!!! yeah we will have to tryt he chat when you get back i think that i have to download digi chat first but i will try that in the morning when i get a better connection. I am trin to ease up on myself some and it has been working. i joing the thanksgiving challenge hoping to loose 10 before then. i am ready to kick this thing in the butt. catch you when you return. hey treat yourself to something wonderful while you are in atlanta.

hugs to your and yours,
sandy

gigglez
10-31-2002, 12:48 PM
dang it. it's trick o treat and that means chocolate. noiw lets try to resist and stay away from it. let me know how you are doin on that end.
sandy

soon2bskinny
11-01-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey Sandy. Back from my trip and glad to be home. I missed my boys very much. I didn't do very well while in the city. There were so many places to eat and the company paid all of our expenses. The sweets were my downfall, it's always the sweets. The scale now says 172(again). A 7 pound weight gain:( . I was hoping it wouldn't be that bad, but I'm back on track today and doing better already. I must say the water in Atlanta is horrible. I was so glad to have a good brand name and not that generic stuff the hotel sold. Hope everything is cool with you. Since we are in the same time zones, we have to try the chat room sometime. It is almost always empty when I log in. Hope to hear from you soon. It feels good to be back. TAMRA:)

gigglez
11-03-2002, 01:45 AM
Tamra, glad that you had a great trip. Extermely happy that you made it back safe and sound. I can relate all too well about missing the youngins. Hey gotta let you know that I finally got the scale to move in the right direction. YEAH even thought it was 2lb but that is a start. I understand about the sweet downfall, I thinkt that if I was in Atlanta for a week and the company paid I would be in serious trouble. There is this one resturant that has the best death by choclate and every time that I went there that and a bananna dacri. was my downfalll. I guess that I would have been better off to just get drunk instead of eating. :wave: So did the :devil: go as well? Maybe she gained water weight or some weight while you were gone.:lol: :dizzy: You know I hate to say this but there are times when I run into people that I went to high school with and it sorta thrills me to see that those skinny minnies are now bigger that me. I know that I shouldn't be like that but oh well we are only human. I have a question for you. Did you have to download digi chat? I still cant get into chat. I might even have some of my prefences wrong. Pleas help:stress:

:grouphug:
sandy

soon2bskinny
11-03-2002, 09:17 PM
Hey sandi. Yea, 2 Pounds, good job. I'll take a half a pound if it's heading down the scale. I'm bummed that I have to lose the same weight over , again. I was doing so good before this trip. And there wasn't really a need for me to go. I had a good time but didn't learn alot that helps me in my job. I don't understand why you can't get into chat. The first time I did have to register with the website, but now I can just hit chat and go in. There is never people in there. Some people set certain times so they can talk with friends they have meet. I feel like a third wheel. And yes only 1 :devil: went to Atlanta. She probably gained too. :) I feel the same way about running into old friends. The bad part is they probably think wow she has gained alot of weight. I'm 40 pounds heavier since high school. At least I take care of myself. Hair, makeup, clothes. Just because I've gained a little is no reason to let myself go.:dancer:. Well keep me posted on the diet thing and I'll do the same. You can reach my e-mail at Cheweywv@aol.com:cool: tamra

gigglez
11-04-2002, 11:07 PM
Good evening there Tamra. I hear ya loud and clear on the letting yourself go thing. You know that i have met some people who think just becasue I am a little more fluffy:cloud9: I don't wear makeup or style my hair. Thanks for the email addy. I've added it to my yahoo account. My addy there is sandymandy123@yahoo.com. I also added you to my aim buddy list, my name on that is pebblezgigglez, I have lots of friends that live in va and the use aol and as you know its much cheaper to im. So far this has been a so so day, I did back slide just a little, mr fixit(hubby) wanted some ice cream when i went to the groc. store and of course I just had to have a little this evening, but othere than that I have done pretty good. :eek: I think that I have finally learned to take it all one day at a time and it is working better for me. Right now I can wear the same size that I did when I was in high school, but now two yrs ago that wasnt true. Hey flash I think that my ab tape have done me some good I put on my 16 jeans and they didnt cut me in the waist.:dance: :yes: Keep me posted and I will look for you on aim. Remember that we are :strong: and we will make it to our goals.

sandy

soon2bskinny
11-04-2002, 11:45 PM
Hey Sandy. I saw you on line tonight. I'm so computer dume, I had to ask my boyfriend to set up my buddy list and how to im, all that stuff. Maybe next time I'll know how to tell you hi. And a Big Congrads. Weight doesn't matter much when your clothes fit good. I know the scales aren't saying what I'd like but my 14's are comfortable.:) Glad to hear your doing well. I'm better now that I'm home.;) I'm up late tonight, so I'm pretty tired. I'll write tomorrow when I'm feeling more upbeat. Tamra

gigglez
11-04-2002, 11:52 PM
good for you and those 14s :bravo: :dancer: my goal is to get into a size 12 and i will do it. heres to catching you later. keep up the good work:)

soon2bskinny
11-08-2002, 09:51 PM
Hello Sandy. Has been a busy week for me. I don't think I lost any this week. Scared to get on scales, maybe I'll wait till next week. :cry: Hope your doing better than me. Saw a friend of mine today she has lost 140 pounds(gastric bypass), she looks totally different. I'm actually going to try and motivate myself to start getting up earlier so that I can go to the gym. I have never been much for mornings, but I'm not much for being fat either. Keep in touch and let me know how your doing. TAMRA

gigglez
11-12-2002, 12:59 AM
hey there girl! so sorry that I haven't been on in awhile but I have been very busy here. I think that I might have made some progress on my weight loss:balloons: :cloud9: :dancer: I took my mother to the docotor and before her appoitment we went to the mall. well. I love to shop the clearence racks and beleive it or not I got an outfit for 4 bucks cheap but the best part is that the bottoms are a size 14 :dancer: :goodvibes :genie: :cloud9: :balloons: . i got them ofcourse. eventhough they are a little tight but hey they will fit they way they should before next summer rolls around..with my luck they are missed sized but hey i'll take it. i added you to my aim i dont know if i told you my aim is pebblezgigglez. let me know how it is goin with you.

hugs and here's to a blessed day to you
sandy

soon2bskinny
11-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Hey Sandy. I haven't been online either. My evenings are so busy lately. By the time I get the boys asleep I'm ready to hit the bed myself. :yawn: Glad to see you found some bargains at the mall. I bet by summer the 14's will be to big for you. You know we're going to be way skinny by summertime. I did get on the scale 169(not to bad). I've been brown bagging it all week to keep from eating out. I hope it pays off and I lose a pound or 2. Give me an update on how your doing and I'll be checking in most evenings:) See ya later. TAMRA

gigglez
11-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Way to go there Tamra. I understand all too well about ready to fall after gettin the youngins in the bed. I haven't been on lately I lost my uncle on Tues and have been involed with that. The only bad thing is that due to the depression I ate way too much on Tues and Wed. Today I have done reaaly well. Anyway I just wanted to touch base. Gotta go and try to clean house some.

Here's to a blessed day,
Sandy

soon2bskinny
11-14-2002, 09:29 PM
sorry to hear about your uncle. I lost a cousin over the weekend(drug overdose). I did have a pretty good day. Is it me or is everyone a little high strung lately? Maybe it's the upcoming holidays. I don't get to stressed out. I have a small family, so food isn't a threat to my diet. We usually go out to eat. Steak n Ale is the only place I know that never closes. What are your big plans? Will write again tomorrow. Tamra

gigglez
11-15-2002, 04:10 PM
It's not you it is the holidays it seems that it does this to everyone. I don't have too big of a family but my mother God love her heart she thinks that there has to be enough food for am army cooked. Of course that does also include the sweets. We usually gather at her house, then after dinner we always go to Kmart. This year I have to work so things will be pushed back some. We don't have steak and ale but denny's never closes. Today has been bad but tomorrow is another day. Sorry to gear about your cousin, I know that when things like that happen I go into stress mode so I eat. This is the one thime that I really didn't binge eat. I guess that I should be going I have to meet with Corey's teacher this evening, I just hope that he is doing alright.

Here's to a blessed day
sandy

gigglez
11-17-2002, 11:14 PM
Here it is Sunday. So how is it goin with you so far. I haven't gain nor loss so I guess that is good. Let me knwo how it is goin and how things are goin with you

TaraMae
11-18-2002, 07:49 AM
Hello all! I am just beginning anew today after going to the doctor friday and learning that I weigh as much as I did right before giving birth to my first child. No wonder I feel exhausted, grouchy, and just at my wits end. I have been feeling very unattractive lately and angry because nothing fits and I refuse to buy new because my thought is if I'm going to continue to eat like this then I can be uncomfortable in my current clothes. Help! Nothing lately seems to keep me eating healthy and when I get off that "eating plan" I go crazy and binge eat and each time end up weighing more and more. I'm so disappointed in myself. I just want to feel healthy and happy again and be able to keep up with my five and three year old. Any support out there would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a wonderful day...I'm beginning the zone to help me control by carb intake....I am a carb junkie....loving pop and candy which doesn't help my waist line! Have a blessed day.

soon2bskinny
11-18-2002, 09:00 PM
Hey Sandy. Things are going pretty good, how about you? I'm back to 168 again. It took about 2 weeks to lose the weight I gained in Atlanta. I also joined a 30 pounds in 4 month challenge. It's on thread debee. I doubt if I lose that much, but at least I feel a little pressure to do well. It is so hard to find time for the things I would like to do. Going to the gym for 1. I'll make do on my tapes and hope they work. Give me an update and go on over and join the challenge if you want to. Tamra

gigglez
11-21-2002, 09:01 AM
Tara Mae sometimes you have to look at each day as a new day. Remember that taking it one day at a time helps a whole lot. I know all to well about being a carb junkie, the pop was the easiest thing to give up. But hey I've done it. Once a week I will allow myself to have something that I shouldn't, although here lately it hasnt been goin as well as planned too much stress lately. Tamra:bravo: :hat: :cb: :dance: way to go. I went to the doctor yesterday for the ole poke and scrape and I really didnt love the scale it up 2 lb, unfotrantly I know that it is a direct result of the pain that I have been in. I guess that it doesn't help when the pain med that you take makes you sick if you don't eat something with it. I tried fruit and that just made matter worse, it took me about 2 wks of experimenting to find out that milk was the way to go. So how are the hollidays comming along? I think that one of these days I will make it to Wally World to get those toys out of layway. Well it's time to get ready for work. Tara how does the zone work?

Here's to a blessed day,
sandy

soon2bskinny
11-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Hey Sandy. I always hated the doctor's scales:( I haven't even asked Brain(boyfriend) what we are doing for Thanksgiving. Most of my family works and he just has his mom. I'd be happy to just stay here at home and fix a ham or something small. Don't want to over eat. My weight seems to be stuck at 168. Have done pretty well all week and the scale doesn't move. It seems ever 10 pounds I hit a plateau. It sometimes takes weeks to move the scale again. How are you doing with diet and excercise etc.? Made some of the Weight Watchers veg. soup. Will take it for lunch tomorrow( so no to fast food):D Write me an update soon, hope your doing well. Tamra

gigglez
11-22-2002, 09:25 AM
Tamra, yesterday wasn't so good. Ah that evil:devil: chocolate snuck in there and I ate way too much. But so far this has been a good day. As for the exercise I haven't had too much time lately, but I have to try harder on fitting it in. I know what I am doin for turkey day I have to work tul noon. Then I am goin over to my mothers and afterwards will end up home cleaning and gettin ready to put the tree up.

gigglez
11-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Hey there girl.:wave: Saw that you were aim tonight I sent you a im but I wasn't for sure if you realized who I was. Just wanted to pass along the news I went to the doctor and come to find out that I have lost 5lb since last wed. :dance: I know it is because of this creaping crud I have but hey I will take the loss anyway it comes. So what have you decided to do for turkey day?

sandy

soon2bskinny
12-03-2002, 10:30 PM
Hello Sandi. A big congrads to the weight loss.:cb: I haven't been online for a week. Hope you had a good thanksgiving. I enjoyed my time off work. Went to Brian's mom's on Thurs. and my parents on Friday. I did real good. Ate 1 time and not very big portions and even skipped the pies. I wish the scale would have showed all that disipline. I'm stuck at 167-168. :mad: Feel like giving up at times but to close to my goal weight. Hope your feeling better. I'll take that crud if I can lose 5 pounds. :D Talk to ya later. Tamra

gigglez
12-04-2002, 06:17 AM
Hey there Tamra. Good to see you online. Good to hear that you skipped the pies, whish that I could have.:?: I hear ya about the stand still. Maybe if you took only one day off and then went back that would be enough to jump start you once again. I am having such a hard time right now keeping on track. I know it's because that the Christmas depression has kicked in. Once I can figure out a way to get over it I will much better off. Hopefully that will come soon. Maybe if mother nature would cooperate and let it be just a little warmer............ Oh well I guess that is wishful thinking. Guess that I should get moving have to get ready for work this morning my day to work day shift and freeze to death. Catch ya later on aim hopefully. Let me tell ya it was so good to get to catch with you, it help alot. Remind me that someone else out there is doing this as well.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY

soon2bskinny
12-05-2002, 10:56 PM
Hi Sandi. Heard KY got the big snow. Hope you got to spend the day at home. My son was thrilled this morning(no school).:cb: I of course had to go in to work. I understand about the holiday depression thing. This year I'm not as stressed as usual. I guess because Brian and I living together and all. My money is better this year also, that makes a big difference.:D The food is starting to come in at work. People bringing in sweets, cheese balls, etc. Hard to resist all the goodies. If I can be strong it will all be gone in a few weeks and then everyone will be on the diet thing like me.:) I forgot to tell you, Brian gave me my engagment ring the day after thanksgiving. I guess I can call him my fiancee and not my baby's daddy.:lol: Sorry to ramble on and on. Talk to ya later. Tamra

gigglez
12-06-2002, 11:51 AM
I think that is wonderful about you and Brian.:balloons: :cloud9: I bet that you are floating on air. Yeah we got some snow but not much here. Maybe an inch if that but there hasn't been any school since Wed.. School was called off Wed becuase of the weather forcast and then on Thrus and Fri there was school as a result. If it doesnt warm up there probally wont be school on Mon. There are so many hollows here that if they are not clear there wont be school. I hope that you can make it thru the season without much tempation. I have already had the pleasure to make sweets, for everyone.:doh: What a job for someone like me. I think that I have doen pretty good so far I have had only 2 peices of what I made. Now if I can get through it and not anymore more. SO I forgot to ask Have you all set a date yet? Guess that I should get goin time to go to work.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY

soon2bskinny
12-12-2002, 10:19 PM
Hello Sandy. Havn't been online this week. Had a horrible week. Went to court with ex-husband. He got my child support lowered to 37dollars a month.:devil: I about fell out of my chair. I pay about 350. a month just for daycare. I haven't slept much since Tues.( it just blows my mind that they can set it that low). Diet hasn't been to bad this week. Wish I had more time to excersise. Weight isn't moving up or down. Thank goodness it's not moving up. As for Brian and I, no date yet. Sometime next year, we just don't know when. At least when bad happens in my life, l still have plenty of good:cloud9: Keep me updated. Tamra

gigglez
12-13-2002, 01:36 AM
Tamra, so sorry to hear about the child support. I know all too well how aggervating it can be. The good thing is that you at least get some support. I haven't got any since Feb., and have been told because the ex lives out of state that they shild support office has done all they can do. I think that is total BS. I have even had a judge throw out the felony charge against him. The reason was becasue he was out of state and couldn't serve a warrent to him. I bet that is he had killed someone important it would have been served and he would have been here for his day in court one way or another. So on what gounds did he use to get it lowered? Ok if I am being too noisy just let me know. But I can completly understand how this is affecting you. The diet is goin alright but I am at a standstill. Ok I guess that I have *****ed enough for one nite so I will go and catch ya late.

Here's to a BLESSED DAY to you
sandy

gigglez
12-19-2002, 12:05 AM
It Christmas time how is it goin for you there Tamra? I guess that I can say that it is goin pretty good no gain nor loss.

soon2bskinny
12-19-2002, 09:16 PM
Hey Sandi. No gain or loss here either. It has been very hard to get motivated these last few weeks. With the court thing, shopping, short staffed at work(everyone out sick). Child support lowered due to the fact he is now working at the mall for 5:15 per hour. But of course now he will go find a better job that pays more. He knows it would take a very long time to change it again. Men suck.:devil: Any plans for Christmas. I'm staying home. Will cook a small something. Kids should have a blast. I spent to much on my oldest. Maybe after the holiday we can focus more on ourselves and start loosing weight again. Keep in touch. Sorry if I'm a downer lately. Tamra

gigglez
12-19-2002, 11:21 PM
Hey there. Hey I understand all too well the court thing. Been there done that. I have sent out papers to support kids to see if they can help me somehow. But hey only time will tell. I have been having a really bad case of depression but it is now much better. Yeah. As for Christmas I am goin over to mom's house I have no plans of cooking here unless I do something Sunday afternoon. I think that if we make it thru the holliday we will have it licked. I think that we will be able to do more for ourselves after Christmas they will be so involed with their goodies that they will not want us around.

sandy

soon2bskinny
12-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Hope your right about the kids being invovled with their toys after Christmas. If I hear "I'm bored one time, I'll lose my mind". My son is getting a playstation 2 and it better keep him busy for at least a month. Haven't stuck to any diet plan for the last few days. Thank God Christmas is just about here. We need to set a few very small goals to start the new year. One for me is to start drinking my water again. And stay away from white starch foods. And hopefully get out of this funk mood I'm in. Any new year's resolutions? Write when you get time. Tamra

gigglez
12-22-2002, 11:01 AM
Hey there it is me again. I am spending so time to myself right now. I've got a ham in the iven and gettin ready to put cloths into the wash. Corey and Richard are gone to church. It is funny to be all alone, but gosh darn it I wish that there wasn't work to be done. I got drafted to cook a dinner today for some friends. Man am I the lucky one. I only done one desert and that was it if anyone ask where more are at I think that I am goin to throw a bowl of fruit at them. My mini goals for the new year. To get back into the diet groove and loose some before my anver. in Feb. Here's to a wonderful day.

sandy