WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters for August.........

jar1965
08-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Hello all! It's AUGUST already! Wow, where did the summer go?!?

This is the place to come chat. At some time, we have all weighed on Thursdays and have followed WW.
Even if you don't, you are welcome here. We give support, have fun, overall just try to solve all the problems of the world.

Tina
08-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Hello Losers!!!!!

Jeanne, thank you for starting us off this month. Wow, it's August. It's going to be a very hot month down here. Hey, maybe it'll melt off a few pounds.

Everyone have a great week. Drink your water!

:flow1:

auntie
08-03-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm in SA right now. Just cleaned the carpet. Need to go through addy's clothes but can't do it right ths second. Mom is resting. I don't think she feels good but won't say. She said last night " I am gong to be so lonely when you are gone." I said Momma you know I'll be back very soon.

Pat said it was 106 at home yesterday. Suppose be over 100 all week! Yuck!

When I go back, only one week left then back to school. Not ready for that!:)

Tina
08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Yuck to the hot weather!

I hate to open the garage door and feel that hot air.
Well, I'm not a good role model this week. I just ate some REAL Blue Bell ice cream--not the sugar free kind. :lol:
I am drinking my water so I'm doing one thing right.

People are very quiet on the boards right now. Come on in and post, even if you are having problems.

Dori, good luck with a new school year.

Susan, I'm so glad you are there with your mom.

Tina
08-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Happy Tuesday,
It's HOT!!!

Today, I will try drinking decaf drinks. That will work until I start getting a headache. :p
Guess I'll have to drink at least half of a "real" Diet Coke and then lots and lots of water.
I'm slow today. Woke up at 7:00 then went back to sleep until 8:15! Oh well, there are still boxes in the garage to open. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

jar1965
08-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone!!!!

Tina - it's hot here too! 92 and very very humid!! I'm sure that it is much worse for you southerners tho! ;)

Susan - sweet hugs to you & your mom!

About the walk in closet............it's jessicas bedroom. hahahah! No really, it is. When we moved here 7+ years ago it was a closet. We turned it into her bedroom. So we put some fresh paint on it and made a trip to Home Depot and ta da......it's a closet again! There was only 1 very small closet in our whole house! 1!!!!! Who does that! I yi yi!

Well I better scoot. Good night everyone! Stay cool & drink that water!:hug:

Tina
08-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Jeanne, how old is your house?????

jar1965
08-04-2010, 10:44 PM
77 years old..........................

auntie
08-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi My Friends,

Well things are going here. HOT but not like at home. I've done all mom wants done so far and plan to work some in Daddy's office tomorrow. She is doing well. I think it is helping that I'm doing it and she sees the finished product. My older sister helps when she gets off work.

Jeanne, wow to the closet room. Cool to 77 year old house. I wanted to work for WW when I first lost weight but didn't want to work at night. Silly me!!

Tina, the heat gives me headaches. How are you feeling?

I just looked at our new insurance and I can get a gym membership for 24 hour fitness for $29 a month. At the gym I'm at I pay $64.90. I think I'm changing. However the one I'm at is closer to home. I like the cheaper cost.

Well off to read a little then to sleep. I'm on a messed up schedule here. I'll be awake early too.

Night!

Ladybug2680
08-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Good morning ladies. I'm up and ready to start back to work. I've packed my breakfast and lunch to ensure I stay OP. The only reason I packed my breakfast is because they serve us breakfast the first day back and it's usually not healthy food. This way I won't be tempted.

It's hot here as well. With the heat index it has been well into the 100's lately. *sigh* I'm ready for winter already.

Jeanne - I'm like you...Who only has one closet in their whole house? Yikers.

Tina - Take it easy in the heat. Don't want to overdo it.

Susan - Glad that you're spending time with your mom and she's doing well.

Well off to finish getting ready. Have a great day ladies. :)

maureen kempster
08-06-2010, 07:19 AM
Good morning all

hope everyone is surviving their heatwaves. We're starting to cool down but august isn't nearly over and I'm sure we're in for some hot humid days yet before summer is through.

Tina, how's the gym going? Are you managing to get out to it?

I'm in my 4th week of journaling and watching what I eat and slowly I'm losing. I just have to keep going. So far I've lost about 7 lbs so I'm happy with that. I'll take it

I'm at the office so I'd better get going here. I hope we all have a great day

maureen

jar1965
08-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Soooo tonight I'm home alone! Eeekkkk! I wanted something good to eat. Soooo, I crunched up a handful of golden grahams, 1/8 ish cup for 1 point, 1 container WW keylime pie yogurt - 1 point and a little spoon of cool whip lite - 1 point. Layered this all into a little dessert dish and ta-da! Total yummy! And actually it isn't really even a total of 3 points, I just rounded up!

Hope everyone had a great weigh in! Drink your water and shake your
boot-tas!!! Muscles in motion!!!!:carrot:

Tina
08-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Evening,
I've got to get back to journaling. I lose when I do that. I've been out-of-control for several days. I haven't felt good and just ate, ate, ate. Anyone else do that?
Well, the end of that has come. :lol: My journal is out for tomorrow. I bought lots of fruit, too.

Jeanne, your dessert sounded so good. Good for you, making up such a great thing! Wow, to a 77 year old house. Our house was built in 1940. It just started falling apart. :(

Dori, how were the first days of school? Bravo for taking your breakfast and lunch.

Maureen, I haven't felt like going to the gym for a week. Everyone around here is sneezing and coughing. I had a mild case of bronchitis myself. (This antibiotic I'm taking is clearing it up, though.) Hey, I got another box unpacked.
Is your second bedroom all fixed up now?
Oh, and bravo for that weight loss!!!!!

Susan, are you home yet?

Tammy, we miss you! Mimi we miss you! Nikki, where are you? Clint, have you been fishing?

jar1965
08-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Happy beautiful Sunday everyone!!!! Have a great day!!!
:dust:

Tina
08-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Happy Sunday to everyone.

Last night, I was using our garbage disposal in our NEW townhouse and it fell into the cabinet under the sink! It took out a pipe on it's way down. :lol: It really was pretty funny. I was looking down the disposal hole because of the noise. It just wasn't there anymore.
We called the plumbing place where there's a warranty. Guess what---it's out of business!!! :lol:
Larry is now callilng the townhouse contractor. We can't use the sink or dishwasher.
Hey, I get to eat out after church today.

Y'all have a good day.

jar1965
08-08-2010, 03:25 PM
I got another one for ya..................Medium Wild Berry Smoothie from McDonalds is 4 points. Small Strawberry banana Smoothie is also 4 points.
They said that you can order it without the yogurt too! That, I would think make it only about 2 points!:cool:

Just thought I'd share!

Tina
08-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Well, the builder's supervisor is coming over in the morning to try and fix the disposal himself. I think we need a plumber but will let him figure that one out.

We got a little rain shower that caused it to be cloudy. I don't think the heat index made it over 100 today.

Everyone have a great Monday.

jar1965
08-09-2010, 06:27 AM
Tina - did he fix it then?:dizzy:

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!! I WANT to see 2# this week!!!! I'm tired of a few ounces here and there!!!!!

Good Luck and have a great week! Oh, does anyone know when the new season of Biggest Loser starts? They had auditions here in Pittsburgh and I heard they picked 2 locals for the pick list?!!?!??!? Hmmmmm............

:goodluck::dust:

ifatfirstwpg
08-09-2010, 01:49 PM
was invited to f riends cottage for t he weekend so I t hought it would be easy. Managed to get a 2.5 mile walk in, and two hikes with my kids, and of course swimming. I thought I was doing great except the bake shop cookies my wife told me to bring, starting talking to me, and the only way I could shut them up, was to eat them. Well i used all my 35 bonus points, and have to make it to thursday weight in. Yikes. I guess the only other option will be to walk walk walk

Tina
08-09-2010, 05:03 PM
ifatfirstwpg, it sounds like you got a whole lot of exercising in. :bravo: That will count toward activity points. Cookies---many of us can't stay away from those things. :lol: Good luck -- you can make it until weigh-in!!!

Jeanne, thanks for sharing the smoothie points.
Yes, our disposal is back in its place now! :lol: That was wild.

Susan, are you hot?

Tammy, we miss you.

Mimi, where are you? Clint---are you out fishing.....:)

Maureen, how are your kitties doing?

Dori, tell us about school.

Diane, are you still exercising?

Tina
08-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi,
How was everyone's Tuesday? It's still hot! We might get a little shower but that will be all. It might cool things down for a minute. :lol:
I'm OP this week. Yea! I need to see a loss on those scales.

What's up?????

jar1965
08-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Hi everyone! Happy Hump Day!!!!

I saw Tammy's posts on facebook and it looks like she is having a fabulous time! Yay!

I have been under the weather, big time!!!! urgh. I was put on some medications (topical) for acne on the 20th. Well on Sunday I layed out and soaked up some sun. Monday morning, I woke up with a "slight" rash. Tuesday at 3a.m. I woke up with a "major" rash and blissters and itching and burning all around my mouth and chin. Went to the drs. yesterday. I am on a very strong dose of antibiotic and hydro cream on my face. I had a fever of 101 too! Sooooooo miserable! Urgh! So, needless to say, my ww took a backseat this week. Tho, I should have lost, because it is painful to eat or put anything but freezer pops near my mouth.

Well, thats whats new with me. Have a Wonderful Weds!

Tina
08-11-2010, 09:17 AM
:hug: Jeanne OUCH! :hug:
I hope the medicine will work quickly!

ifatfirstwpg
08-11-2010, 10:25 AM
what the dr/ pharmastists/ fail to tell most of us with that stuff, is to reduce exposure to t he sun. I am on a pill for Rosacia, and it says to stay out of the sun. Well easier said than done! my dr even suggests putting on sunscreen everyday even if I am not in the sun. Forget it. I want to have some colour, and I want to live

ktexas
08-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Hi everyone,I didn't realize there were so many southerners on here! :)!

auntie
08-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Poor Jeanne!!!! :hug: I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! I know that has to really hurt!!!

it does sound like Tammy is having fun! Good for her!!!

Yuck..... summer is just about over!!! Boo!!! Can you tell I'M NOT READY TO GO BACK???

KTexas, where are you from? There are several of us from Texas on here.

Tina
08-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Happy Thursday!
I didn't get to weigh as I had an early doctor's appt. He said I was healing up nicely. He was pretty easy with all his pushing and prodding. :lol:

Jeanne, how are you doing today? :hug:
fatfirstwpg, I like to get some sun, too. Otherwise, I'd be a pale face.
Susan, I hear you about school. Hopefully, it'll be a good year for you.
Dori, how is your school year going so far?
Maureen, are you still losing with those tapes?
Mimi, we miss you!
Clint, what's up?
Diane, are you exercising? I'm going back to the gym tomorrow. I was this afternoon but it is pouring rain. Yea1
Nikki, what's going on?
Have a great day!

maureen kempster
08-14-2010, 06:35 AM
Happy Saturday everyone

Tina, good to hear that you're healing okay. That must be a relief.
Lots going on around here-my old boss called me Wednesday evening and offered me my old job back(this is in Edmonton) I need some advice!!! I get so homesick for Edmonton(I did live there for almost 30 years) I miss my grown sons(even if they were the reason I decided to move back to Ottawa), I miss the people I worked with. In Ottawa, on the other hand-in the year and a half I've been here, I've managed to buy myself a condo that I really like and look forward to gradually doing upgrades-last saturday I went out and bought a brand new stainless steel fridge, stove & dishwasher(will be delivered next saturday)-I got myself a little car-I'm close to my brothers and sisters and my mother-like this morning I'm meeting 2 brothers for breakfast. On the downside I'm in a job that I don't particularly enjoy-it's the person I work for. I'm grateful that I have the job because I'm not bilingual and I am 63 so, I'm lucky that I even got the job. So, that's what I've been thinking about the last few days.

On the up side I'm finishing week 5 of journalizing and really trying to watch what I'm eating and according to my scales I've lost 10 lbs!!! So I'm really happy about that and feel really great about it-it's encouraging

So, enough of my whining!! I hope we all have a great day and even when I don't post I'm always reading

be good to yourselves we're all worth it

maureen

Tina
08-14-2010, 12:40 PM
It's Saturday! :dance:

Maureen, you are having a hard time, especially with your old boss calling like that.
Okay, you DID leave because of your sons and wanting a new life. It's hard to leave friends and even disgusting family.
On the other hand---you are now near the rest of your family. You are very independent, having your own condo and getting it all fixed up. No matter where we work, there's always the chance of a disgusting boss. At "our age," :) it's good to have job.
Maybe the old boss would change his mind by the time you moved back. Maybe he would even go out of business.

You have a good thing going now. I would stay put. That's my take. :hug:

How's everyone doing this weekend?

Jeanne, I've been thinking about you and wondering if you are healing.

:carrot:

jar1965
08-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone! Woosssshhhh, hot & humid here! I am staying indoors. As soon as I start to get warm, I get sooooooo itchy!!!! Ahhhhh, I want it to go away. It is so much better than it was. It looks like I may have a patch of skin on face scaring tho.

Maureen - Just my opinion......STAY IN OTTAWA!!!!!!!!!!

Tina - Thanks for thinking of me!

Susan - whatcha' doing?

Have a great saturday!!!

jar1965
08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Are you ready for some football???????????? Woohooo! Go Steelers!:carrot:

Steelers are winning! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: The lightening & thunder has delayed the game!:rain: urgh!

Big Ben is NOT playing yet! I think they said he will still be out the first 3 or 4 games!

This time of the night is when I lose control:yikes:........I have to pack Bobs lunch and while I'm doing it.......I pick and pick! Salami, swiss cheese and yea....2 banana nut muffins! URGHHHHH!

Have a great night everyone!

jar1965
08-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Happy Monday Morning Everyone!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOO glad that this w/e is over.......all I have done is EAT!:frypan:

:dust::dust:

Tina
08-16-2010, 09:44 AM
I agree---Happy Monday!!!!!

Hey, I'm with you Jeanne-----I KNOW I can't make chocolate chip cookies for David. Over the weekend, I ate a whole dozen of those delicious things. :p

Today is a new day. We shall all drink our water and stay OP.

Tina
08-17-2010, 05:29 PM
It's Tuesday afternoon :carrot:
Has everyone had a good day so far?
Are we all OP? :):):) I'm hungry for Mexican food. Hmm...I guess I could use my flex pts. :lol:

maureen kempster
08-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I've started week 6 of staying pretty close to program-a slip here and there but I'm not going to beat myself up about it-
I hope everyone's fantastic

have a great rest of the day

maureen

jar1965
08-18-2010, 07:42 AM
I had a TERRIBLE TUESDAY!!!!!:mad::mad:

Heres to a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!!:dancer::dancer:

I am going to WI this morning! I sure don't want too, but I missed last week while I was sick! Then the meeting tonight!

Have a great day everyone! :hug:

jar1965
08-18-2010, 01:00 PM
I saw this on someone's post today....thought it was kinda cute: enjoy!

STRICT IS MY DIET, I MUST NOT WANT,
IT MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN AT NIGHT HUNGRY.
IT LEADETH ME PAST BASKIN-ROBBINS
IT TRIETH MY WILLPOWER,
IT LEADETH ME IN THE PATH OF STARVATION
FOR MY FIGURE'S SAKE.
YEA, THOUGH I WALK THE AISLES OF THE PASTRY DEPARTMENT,
I WILL BUY NO SWEET ROLLS, FOR THEY ARE FATTENING,
THE CAKES AND THE PIES, THEY TEMPT ME,
BEFORE ME IS A TABLE WITH CELERY & LETTUCE,
MY DAYS QUOTA RUNNETH OVER,
SURELY CALORIES AND WEIGHT CHARTS
SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE,
AND I SHALL DWELL IN FEAR OF THE SCALES FOREVER.

Tina
08-18-2010, 01:20 PM
LOL

maureen kempster
08-18-2010, 06:15 PM
AMEN

auntie
08-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Double Amen!

What a week! I'm so tired! My room is a diaster!!! Got a new room but there is junk in it. They just piled my thing up in the middle of the floor. My assistant had knee surgery and can't do much. I won't let her either. We've been in meeting all week and get to work in our room on Friday.

I had to had a crown prep done this morning and cavity filled. My jaw hurts from

Let see oh and I'm still writing curriculum. Yea! It will make a nice paycheck or two.

I'm so tired I could cry. It takes me a little while to get back in the swing of things.

Oh yea and junk has been calling my name! Not sure about that. It has to stop!

Tina
08-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi all,
Susan, sorry you are so tired and over-worked so far.

Maureen, you go girl! I'm actually drinking all my water. (Dr. orders. :lol: )

Hope everyone will sign in and let us know how you are doing.

jar1965
08-20-2010, 08:38 AM
TGIF!!!! Wow my week went soooo fast! :carrot: I will just hope my w/e doesn't go that fast!

Susan, Susan, Susan..........get some rest! It's only the beginning! Really, I am sorry you are so tired! I'm sure that exhausting heat you guys have doesn't help!:hug:

Tina - Did you go for mexican food on Tuesday? We did! haha! We went to Chilis. I wasn't hungry tho and I just picked at Bob & Kaitlins stuff. Oh, and I picked at the chips and salsa.

Maureen - What did you decide to do? Did your "old" boss give you a deadline? I'm sure you will do what is right for YOU! :hug:

Marion - Hi buddy!!!! Miss you!

Tammy - I saw on facebook that you are home! Sounds like you had a great time! How is everything back at home?

A big shout out to everyone else too!:wave:

I have stayed OP the last couple of days. I did pass on this weeks WI! I just felt "heavy"! Hmmmmm, that probably sounds weird, but that is how I felt! I did miss my WW meeting again this week due to work. Maybe I'll get it in tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm off again this w/e! I think I could handle having every w/e off.:D
Bob is on 16 hour shifts the next 5 nights. Urgh! Last night it was Kaitlin & I. We mowed and then hung out at home and watched the movie Flicka 2! Such a girly movie! She bawled like a baby! haha!
Tonight its Jess & I! Thinking maybe we'll eat out and then walk. She is trying to lose a few pounds again. She is in a wedding in October, so I guess thats her motivation!

Well everyone have a great day!

auntie
08-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks Ya'll....

Being tired goes with going back to school :) I'm getting a new student. She has the same name and the same syndrome as my other student. Luckily she spells her name differently. Should be interesting! I'm still not ready for Monday. I am kind of in denial...... and refuse to go up there this weekend. I'll go early Monday morning. :)

Pat is going out of town Tuesday and will be back on Wednesday so I figure that will give me the chance to work some too.

I promise I'll be back on here soon..... tonight I'm going with Pat to see the band. I figure it's my favorite place to go and I love watching them. I have 2 friends coming out too. Should be a good time.... late night but that's ok.

Have a great weekend. Stay cool, if you can!

Tina
08-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi,
I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.
I had a bagel for breakfast and went to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch. Sweet Tomatoes is kind of like a Souper Salad.
It's too hot here to go outside--even in the car. The real temp right now is 103. I don't want to think what the heat indes is right now. :o

Drink your water!

auntie
08-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi,
Well I'm one tired cookie! I am too old to stay up all night and get to bed at 4:30 and wake up at 8:45! Silly me, my eyes just popped open. I have so much to do that I'm not doing any of it. I'll do it when I'm not so tired! We did go grocery shopping today. If not we would have to go out for all our meals... which wouldn't be bad but ;) you know what I mean.

Tina, it's hot here too!!! I am ready for fall/winter!!! Which will last just a short time but anything is better than walking out to an oven and have it take your breath away.

Hope everyone has a great day!! At least what's left of it. Tomorrow, my kiddos come. I'm excited to see them.

Tina
08-23-2010, 01:10 PM
It's Monday!!! :carrot:
Our teachers are busy at work. :( Boo for them.

I hope we have a great day. I went out and bought healthy chicken and fruit. I've gotten out my crockpot cookbooks and will plan my week's worth of menus.

:hug:

maureen kempster
08-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I hope everyone's okay-it's been quiet around here & I've not been adding too much either.

I'm on week 7 of journalizing-the longest time I've stuck to it in years. I feel good but would feel a lot better if I'd start doing a bit of exercise. By the time I get home from work I'm bagged.

It's starting to feel like fall around here. I know we'll still get some more nice weather in september in fact it's supposed to get pretty hot this weekend.

I go on a week holiday the labour day week. Looking forward to the time off. not going anywhere in particular. May go away on the weekend(labour day wknd) with one of my brothers to see his son in Sherbrooke, Quebec. I've never been there and it's supposed to be nice country, so I'm thinking about it.

well i hope we all stay on program and have a great day tomorrow

take care everyone

maureen

Tina
08-26-2010, 10:16 PM
I agree with Maureen that it's been awfully quiet around here. :( I hope everyone is okay and will post soon.

Maureen, it's great that you are journaling so faithfully. I need to get back to doing that. Have a great time on your vacation. Take lots of photos.

It's a little cooler here this part of the week. No 100+ heat index. Yea!
I am drinking at least 8 glasses of water now. I guess the hot weather has been good for something.

jar1965
08-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Good Morning Everyone! TGIF!! Sooo, not saying anything on facebook yet, because I have to talk to my employees. But......I lost my job. Our company is closing 9/31. Well - she will still keep the candy kitchen but the other 3 (where I work) will be closing! Urgh! Soooo sad. Up till 1:30 thinking about it and wide awake by 5:00 thinking about it!

Bob & I are leaving for Lancaster in an hour or two and won't be home till Monday! Wine & cheese tasting, couples massages and shoppppppppping! Wooohooo!

Have a great weekend!

Tina
08-27-2010, 09:24 AM
Jeanne, I am so sorry about your job. :hug:
Keep us informed.
You and Bob have a blast on your trip.

maureen kempster
08-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Jeanne, sorry to hear about your job, enjoy your time with Bob & I know you'll get something better-
have a great weekend
maureen

auntie
08-28-2010, 09:39 PM
:hug: Jeanne :hug: I'm sorry about your job. However, I'm glad that you and
Bob are off having fun! Now you can get a job with WW :D You would be excellent!!!

It's been a LONG week. I went to happy hour yesterday after school, got home about 6 pm, then dozed in the chair at 8, in bed at 9:00. Slept until almost 8 this morning! Pat went to bed at 9 too and we were both OUT!!! I felt bad because I think he wanted me to go with him tonight but I have just too much to do. His band was playing in Fort Worth.

Nothing new here. Just trying to get use to a new schedule and routine. It will take me a little while to get in the swing of things.

Tina
08-28-2010, 10:38 PM
How's everyone's weekend going?
Susan, I know you are tired. I wondered how the first week went.
Did you take your lunches and snacks? With your kids, I'm sure you need lots of energy. :)

Dori, how is school?
Nikki, we miss you.
Mimi, please post again.
Maureen, are you all packed for your little vacation?:D
Tammy, how are you doing???????
I hope Jeanne is having fun.

Okay, this has been a crazy weekend, so far. I've drunk all my water but haven't kept track of points. I need to eat more fruit.

maureen kempster
08-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon
It's a beautiful day here-I've been really doing ok sticking to my points-but I'm not sure about today-I'm having my Mom, sister & my brother in law over for supper-I've got a vegan(my sister's a vegan) lasagna cooking in the crock pot and I made a chocolate tofu pie-we'll have a salad and dinner rolls-I still have 30 bonus points left so I should be okay-I'm on day 6 so I hopefully won't blow it too much-
Tina, I won't pack until thursday, just going for 2-3 days-I'll pick up some groceries thursday because I'm sure my 23 yr old nephew won't have too much vegetarian food in his apartment lol-my brother's picking me up in the evening friday & we'll drive out-like he said he'd like to miss the rush hour traffic in montreal.
I'll take lots of pictures & post them on facebook

I hope everyone has a great day

maureen

auntie
08-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi,
I'm not too motivated to do much! I still have a load of clothes in the washer that needs to go to the dryer. I'm ready for bed already!!!

Tina, I took my lunch but it seemed like I never ate it. One day I ended up buying my lunch from school. The lunches are pretty good most days. The other day, I snacked too much so I wasn't hungry. This week, it's back to basics. Journaling and taking my lunch. My friend that I work with (in the same room) and I are going to do it together so it should be easier.

I go to the doctor October 25, so I hope to be down 10 pounds by then. That would make me VERY happy!

well, guess I better move the clothes so I can say I finished one chore this weekend. :)

Tina
08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Happy Monday!
We've had some showers today. Maybe that will keep the temps down some.

Jeanne, did you tell your employees today? We've all been thinking about you. Hope you had a fantastic weekend and destressed. :hug:

Maureen, I really didn't think you would've packed that far ahead. :lol: My mother would always ask if we'd packed yet, no matter how early it was. I find myself more and more doing things like her...which isn't a bad thing.
How was your vegan meal?

Susan, hopefully this will be a more relaxed week for you. Get some rest. ha..ha..

Dori, how is your school?

I really need a kick in the behind. It's Monday and I'm sure I've already eaten my 35 flex pts. It's my sister's birthday and I took her out for lunch. We had Italian, plus cake. I am stuffed. :ink::ink::ink:

I've been having some left-sided backaches. The dr. has taken x-rays and hasn't found anything horrible. Something is causing this. :?::?::?:
That's my news of the day.

What's going on with y'all?????

Tina
08-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Go to new thread!