Weight Loss Support - What's your week's goal?

View Full Version : What's your week's goal?

SweetTink
08-02-2010, 02:42 PM
So I thought I'd post my weekly goal to help keep me accountable, but I'd love to hear others goals for this week! :) Together we can help motivate each other to reach small goals and eventually bigger goals! :D

My week's goal is to lose at least 1 pound. I'd really like to lose 1.4 pounds, but I'd be happy with a pound.

I also want to eat more veggies! I really need to make a run to the grocery store.

My final goal is to make sure to get 7 hours of sleep a night starting tonight!

If I do those 3 things I'll be happy. I'm not too worried about the exercising considering I'm in the middle of moving so I'll be getting plenty of exercise. :)

Iianae
08-02-2010, 02:51 PM
1. Track EVERY DAY without fail...even if I eat more points than I should, I will own it and track it!

2. Follow my exercise program religously without complaining or whining. I WANT this...why do I always complain about it?

3. Enjoy and live in each day...for the day. Tomorrow is not hear yet nor is it guaranteed. Today is here, live it.

Those are my goals for this week!

Bex77
08-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I have got to start exercising so this week my goal is to workout 4 days. Also, to continue tracking what I eat.

We can do it!:hug:

jendiet
08-02-2010, 03:11 PM
since half of my week will be consumed with stress over tests and stress over getting ready for the beach---part of my goal will be to not emotionally overeat or eat under emotions at all.

my second goal will be tracking while i'm on vacation. Since it is so easy to not track or want to be lax while i'm with SO's parents. they don't have ANY weight issues at all. I just have to remind myself--they didn't binge themselves fat--i did. So i have to take the measures to prevent staying fat or getting fatter.

I am no different than an asthmatic that needs an inhaler in that sense.

omai
08-02-2010, 03:13 PM
My week's goals:

1. Not to buy anymore Coke zero's.

2. To exercise at home at least 3 nights.

3. To get at least 7 hrs of sleep a night for 3 nights.

CarbsAreEvil
08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
- I want to get back to 162
- Follow my schedule
- Not cheat on my diet this week

Mandaloef
08-02-2010, 03:20 PM
So I conquered binge eating at night last week and I will still need to continue with the steps that made that possible. Now I need to start exercising. My goal this week is to start a walk jog routine with my dog.

ncuneo
08-02-2010, 03:59 PM
1. To have good runs and meet all my scheduled miles for my training
2. To not binge
3. To see the scale start moving down again...I haven't really been trying too hard to lose that last 5, but at least I'm maintaining!

rachinma
08-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Run 2x this week.

sweetnlow28
08-02-2010, 06:41 PM
To see 159 on the scale :) I might not hit is this week, but hopefully next week for sure. I don't remember being in the 150's since I was like maybe 11 years old.

No night time binging

To exercise at least twice, its been really hectic so far but I have walked a lot too

fashinjunkie09
08-02-2010, 07:01 PM
1. Start the C25K program.

2. Stay within calorie budget and journal all food.

3. Lose at least 1-2 lbs.

dcapulet
08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
1. Do C25k days 2 and 3
2. 30DS every day this week
3. eat on plan :)

SweetTink
08-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I love reading everyone's goals.
We're all in such different stages and yet united in one common goal: to be healthy! :broc:

To quote Bex77: "We can do it!" :hug:

I know some of us (myself included) are worried about night time binging. Let's kick that idea to the curb! I plan to be writing here first thing in the morning to let you gals know I didn't cheat! :carrot:

kellost
08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
My goal is to keep within my targeted calories. Mostly, that means no mindless snacking at night, which usually ruins all the hard work I do during the day. Also, sticking with my running schedule despite it being so hot outside.

asharksrevenge
08-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I had a particularly difficult week last week with exercise. Life really got in the way but I am making a point to get back on track. My goals for this week include:

*Exercising 6 days a week
*Staying within my normal calorie range
*Correctly tracking everything I eat
*Drinking more water
*Incorporating more vegetables

Good luck to everyone working on their goals!

quietstorm970
08-02-2010, 07:43 PM
1. Exercise when I feel the urge - this weekend was supposed to be considered "rest days" since I spent 4 days last week exercising. Instead of getting on the treadmill, I walked away and did something else. I can at least try and do some low impact instead of doing nothing.

2. continue to say away from ice cream this week - I used to eat this nightly. I did really good and ate it only once last week. Hopefully I can push for a whole week.

3. lose 1 lb - it sounds like nothing but it will only help me get one step closer to my goal.

Good luck everyone!!!

Mickeypnd
08-03-2010, 03:04 PM
exercise every day for at least 30-40 minutes, and eat right!!

Im a simple person really! lol.

SweetTink
08-09-2010, 07:43 PM
So I thought I'd report back. Well I got 2 out of 3 of my goals this week.

I got 7+hours a night of sleep and definetly ate far more :broc: :carrot: this week then last, but I did not lose any weight. I think the move really has been stressing me out and I know that can have a negative impact on my weight loss goals, but I'm not going to be :( and lose hope. I'm going to :D pick right back up and focus on this next week.

Anyone care to join me? ;)

So I thought I'd post my weekly goal to help keep me accountable, but I'd love to hear others goals for this week! :) Together we can help motivate each other to reach small goals and eventually bigger goals! :D

My week's goal is to lose at least 1 pound. I'd really like to lose 1.4 pounds, but I'd be happy with a pound.

I also want to eat more veggies! I really need to make a run to the grocery store.

My final goal is to make sure to get 7 hours of sleep a night starting tonight!

If I do those 3 things I'll be happy. I'm not too worried about the exercising considering I'm in the middle of moving so I'll be getting plenty of exercise. :)

lilmissPope
08-09-2010, 08:07 PM
1. To lose two pounds this week. (by Friday.. counting from last Friday)
2. To drink MORE water!!!
3. To stay on track, so far so good NO CRAVINGS! yay!
4. To exercise 3 days this week (last week only once :[)

AshleighAO
08-09-2010, 11:01 PM
-Hopefully 3 lbs since that is what I lost last week (sun-sun), another 3 would be awesome....but that leads to my second goal

----Sunday and today I have gotten a little cocky with my diet since I have been losing. Even after a meal that was too large and a shorter workout I still woke up one pound lighter so today I was like "hah, cake? SURE!" Now I feel slightly sick and bloated and have no desire to workout the way I did earlier. So... my main goal for the rest of the week is get back on track, accept my mistake and learn that even though it might not make me gain, I still feel all yucky now!

lostinstaticx
08-09-2010, 11:44 PM
1.) Start my first full week without soda. Soda is one of my biggest troubles, so this is going to take some dedication.
2.) Work out at least 3 times this week. If possible, 4 or 5. I don't want to overdo it to begin with.
3.) Find something other than food to help me cope when I'm feeling anxious, stressed, and depressed.

WJM
08-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi, I'm new to this site, and I thought I wo/start by stating my goals and then checkin' on 'em next week. So, here they are:

20-45 min/day exercise
no sugar
no flour
Meats, fruits, veggies, beans, condiments.
That's it!

I would state a weight goal, but I've been stuck between 200-210 becuz' I've been dieting too hard with no exercise, so the list above is me trying something different. I do want badly to get below 200 and lower! I commit to checking in next Monday eve. and stating my progress for the week.

We can do it!

:cool:

Wendy

misspriss78
08-10-2010, 07:07 AM
My goals this week are to stay on plan with my eating. Get all my workouts in and to not give into cravings. I would love to lose another lb this week too. come on 172:D wow, so close to being in the 160's:carrot:

Good Luck to everyone

newbebop
08-10-2010, 08:01 AM
AshleighAO~ I could have written your post. I am terrible when it comes to having a loss in pounds after some not so great eating habits. somehow I use that info against myself till I am no longer losing. you know "well, if I can eat this and still lose, of course I can go off plan for that treat/meal/day whatever..." Awful how we can be our own worst saboteurs.

My goal this week. put my plan in writing!

AshleighAO
08-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Yup exactly newbebop! Even though I still lost, if I keep that routine up I know losing won't last and I will get frustrated and already have a routine of bad habits to fall back on. And even more amazing was how I realized I FELT by eating junk. I was sitting on the couch literally feeling like my insides were rotting lol. I just felt gross. I just finished my breakfast of yogurt and fruit and water and feel so content and my body feels lighter! It's amazing how foods really affect it all and now I remember how I used to always feel and don't want that anymore!

motivated chickie
08-10-2010, 02:46 PM
My goal this week is to be more social, go out dancing & not binge eat in front of the computer. I've been depressed this summer and it's triggering binges. And the binges are fueling my depression. Time to break the vicious cycle.

Vixsin
08-10-2010, 03:05 PM
My goal this week is to stay on track.

Because I have started off well with a loss, I don't want it to trigger my IDT gene (I Deserve This) and I suddenly start making less than wise food choices.

I'd like to get to the gym 2x this week, plan my meals, and stay focused!

Way to go to all of us on our own journeys!!!! It's not easy and I am SUPER thankful to have all of you alongside me on this road!!!

:hug::hug:

L R K
08-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Focus on staying OP and becoming a healthier me.

dayoneagain
08-10-2010, 04:33 PM
I want to lose THREE POUNDS by the morning of Monday 16th. I put that in capital letters so that maybe it will sink into my brain.

I have been good today. I have stayed within my calories, but finished everything on my plate at dinner time when I should have really stopped two thirds in because I was starting to feel full. I think that because it's healthy stuff I'm allowed to ignore my brain and belly, but I need to start listening more!

So that's what I'm doing from now :carrot: