Metabolic Research Center - Dijonaise

View Full Version : Dijonaise

jetperson
07-30-2010, 12:35 AM
I've looked for Dijonaise in 4 separate markets but can't find it anywhere --Trader Joe's, Smith's (which is Kroger), Fresh n Easy, and Neighborhood Walmart. Is that a brand name (like Hellman's), a product name (like mustard) or something else? Also...what's the portion size allowed per day?

I'm on the Blue Menu & I made tasty crab cakes out of 4oz lump crab meat. I used 4oz minced veggies (bell peppers, spinach, snow peas, and green onion) with about 2 tsp of dijon mustard and sprinkled with true lemon. I wasn't sure if dijon was the same thing as dijonaise. I hope so because they turned out awfully good!

Sherrie568
07-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Dijonnaise is a blend of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
Hellman's brand serving is 1 tsp, 5 calories

dkmd27
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
My Kroeger carries it. Ask them to get it for you.

shannysmomma
07-30-2010, 02:46 PM
I work at a Fred Meyer which is Kroger & I know they were having trouble getting Dijonnaise in for awhile. Something up with the manufacturing. I'm not sure when it will be back in stock, but I loved that stuff. I do use dijon mustard in replace of it though.

jetperson
07-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the good info and advice. I don't know what the deal is with me not being able to find it. I'll try super Walmart! They have everything!

hope2lose
08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I am having the hardest time finding Dijionaise! I've checked Publix, Winn-Dixie, and Albertson's here in FL.... :((( I may have to order it online!