100 lb. Club - Soooooo hungry...

View Full Version : Soooooo hungry...

SunshineTater
07-29-2010, 07:58 PM
For some reason, I feel like I'm starving today. I don't know why. I could eat the cushions off the couch. I just had dinner...and now I'm going to make popcorn - maybe that will help. I may just need to go to bed!

plumptobump
07-29-2010, 08:07 PM
pmsing?? I get RAVENOUS the couple days before AF, hah....I just drink a LOT of water and snack on things like almonds or fruit. Chewing gum has helped with the nibblies too...Hopefully tomorrow will be better :)

winning the war
07-29-2010, 08:10 PM
If I get overtired, I become extemely hungry too. Perhaps try a huge glass of water, then a short walk. Or a nice long nap :o)

love2b150
07-29-2010, 08:16 PM
I agree with Britt, chewing gum (Extra spearmint) helps me and water of course. But I do know what you mean. I have had a few days where I can't seem to get enough to eat. I haven't figured out where that comes from because it doesn't happen that often but when it does, it is a beast just like being bloated. I hate those two things about my journey. Sunshine this too shall pass.

SunshineTater
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks! I think it's too early for PMS, but my cycle is so weird it's hard to tell.

I decided to exercise! What the heck? Who has taken over my body!? I didn't exercise much...and I'm wore out now...but it kept me from eating for a few minutes. Which brings about the question...anyone have any exercise dvd suggestions?

winning the war
07-29-2010, 09:46 PM
My sister in law and her husband are doing the Liz Sansone (I think that's her name) walking DVD's and they love them!