South Beach Diet - Rise and Shine Monday!

View Full Version : Rise and Shine Monday!

cottagebythesea
07-26-2010, 05:46 AM
:coffee: Good Monday morning! We've finally cooled off and the curtains are billowing in a delightful breeze. :)

My girls are back home from their week at the shore and I'm sure there will be lots of unpacking and catching up to do. They have piano lessons this afternoon. I told Maggie I'd take her shopping one day this week to let her pick out a birthday present and I know she'll be pestering me about that. :)

I'm going to have another cup of coffee to fuel up for the day. Who wants to join me? :cofdate:

femmecreole
07-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Ruth, I think every one of your days is jammed packed!!!!!

I'm on my way to grab cup 2 of coffee, get my act together, head to the gym and then to school. We are doing a "fish" theme at school this year and I'm going to get my huge hallway bullitan board done today. I thought If I spend a couple of hours at school each day this week, I could have take my last week of vacation (next week) off. Can't believe summer is almost over school wise. sigh.

Ruthxxx
07-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Thanks, Cottage. I am risen and trying hard to be shiny. I am off to the gym for sure this morning and feeling rather tarnished. Coffee really helps.

Cat, sometimes my busy life gets completely out of hand but I am learning to put the brakes on. Today will be a "normal" busy day with Me Time planned. Getting the classroom set up early sounds like a good plan. Our school doesn't resume until September but the kids go until the end of June.

After gym (yes! I AM going!) I'll pay the staff at the Mill, probably go to the bank and then tackle laundry. I might even get some outside tidying done and pick some purple beans for dinner. We are expecting a whole week of sunshine and temps in the high 80's so watering will be happening. I may set up soaker hoses.

Have a shiny Monday no matter what you do.

CyndiM
07-26-2010, 06:09 AM
Good morning :coffee2: It is pleasantly cool here too.

Cottage - I bet the girls will be excited to see you and tell you all about their vacation :)

Cat - Sounds like a good way to get the most out of the last of your summer vacation. I always enjoyed doing bulletin boards. Hope yours is fun to put together.

Ruth - So glad you have a less hectic week. Your gym return is inspiring me. I need to get back to a better fitness routine. Happy "Ruth Time" :)

Back to routine for me. Lots of house stuff to do this week - blueberries to pick and freeze, the dehydrator should really be running every day this time of year, my garden is a mess and food storage areas all need a good reorganizing before I load them up for this season. That should keep me out of trouble ;)

WaistingTime
07-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Good morning. Another Monday!

Linda - Catching up sounds fun. Unpacking - not so much.

Cat - I can't believe it either! My son goes back in three weeks!

Ruth - I have not been to my own gym since my Spring Break injury. It is time, but now I have too many excuses. Maybe I will be motivated by hearing how great your workout is:)

Cyndi - Fresh blueberries - yum!

I am just wanting to get through this week. I have dinner out and then we head out of town for several days for family (in-laws) stuff. Next week I am home with no house guests for almost a whole week and plan to get very, very serious with my eating and exercise. I have just been a bit sloppy with both lately and the scale is very quick to remind me of that. Sigh.

BellaLucia
07-26-2010, 07:34 AM
It's Kara's b-day today! Happy B-day Kara dear! First day of P1.5! I'm having a slice of bread with meat for lunch! Have a nice day everyone!

Lexxiss
07-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Good Morning:sunny:

I'm sure missing my early mornings but didn't get home from Denver until 1030 last night. It looks like we're going back and forth for awhile-DD is wanting some family support right now. We'll go down this evening then travel early tomorrow-returning here on Wednesday evening.

I miss my old routine, but am remaining steadfast to SBD principles and my weight is holding steady. I am happy that it's in my brain that eating healthy keeps me feeling good and keeps me from starting to regain.

Take care everyone!

Heidi58
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Good Morning! :wave:

It's back to phase 1 for me today, I've been munching away all weekend. I got back into some bad habits over my long vacation and I need to get back down to business now. I'm flying to Houston to visit my daughter in a few weeks, and I want to be in the right frame of mind. She's got a list of great restaurants to take me to when I get there. :lol:

I've got some more yard work to do today and like you Cat, I'm going to spend a little time in my classroom. I'm hoping to get a quick kayak ride in too, but that will depend on what Fergie is doing later on.

Enjoy your Monday friends. :hug:

WaistingTime
07-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Debbie - You morphed back into a sunflower!