Atkins - What are you looking forward to?
07-26-2010, 01:33 AM
So I have been dreaming of my skinny self and thinking about what I have to look forward to. Here are just a few....
I am looking forward to my inner thighs no longer rubbing together.
My skinny wardrobe rocks! Can't wait to fit into them all again.
I'm sure there will be more to come and some I never even thought of that I will find along the way.
07-26-2010, 05:56 AM
There are 2 things I'm really looking forward to :
1. Going through a turnstail without having to move sideways.
2. Fitting on just ONE seat of a bus/subway.
I go through this daily - I take up 1.5 seats on the bus/subway and it's a daily ordeal just to get on the subway because of the damn turnstails!
07-26-2010, 09:52 AM
I'm looking forward to:
1. Wearing my beautiful leather jackets again
2. Wearing that silver mink coat that I bought myself when my ex-husband was all snarky and said, "Have a nice life!"
3. Getting rid of the 3 pairs of black pants and 1 pair of brown pants I wear to school EVERY day 'cause they fit and look reasonable
4. Wearing my skinny clothes I've kept 'cause I love them
5. Not being the only remotely FAT person at gatherings of my friends
6. Climbing a flight of stairs without feeling like I'm going to die
7. My inner thighs not rubbing together
8. Shopping the "Sale" racks at regular stores
9. Being able to wear my shoes with serious heels
10. Going to the beach and the pool again in bathing suits
Thank you for starting this post. I'm copying and pasting these posts to my desktop and my refrigerator so I can remember why I'm doing this.:wizard:
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO