Old 07-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #1  
South Beach Babe

S/C/G: 180/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default 30 Day Shred Challenge: Day 3...*melts*

Anyone complete Day 3 yet??? It's been so hot in my house all I've done is lay around and sleep with a fan in my face. I'm not tired, just too hot to move! However, I think I've put off doing the video long enough. I'm gonna do it now, and reward myself with an ice-cold shower...here goes nothing...

PS. I'm a music teacher, that's why I don't have to work during the summer Plus, my husband is at work all day, so I usually stay up all night. Ahh the life of a 28-yr-old non-mother Kids will be pending soon...hopefully! I kinda wanted to get in shape and eat healthy now so that when we did start a family I'd be in better shape and have healthier eating habits.
TinaTiny82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #2  
South Beach Babe

Did it! The push-ups were easier, along with the other strength segments...it was the cardio butt-kicks that killed today, lol. Glad it's done, hope everyone completed the challenge!
Old 07-24-2010, 09:43 AM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

I'm doing it too. I'm on level 2, today will be day 2 for me. Every day I finished I'm red faced and pouring sweat, but I feel very accomplished after.
CTripp924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #4  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTripp924 View Post
I'm doing it too. I'm on level 2, today will be day 2 for me. Every day I finished I'm red faced and pouring sweat, but I feel very accomplished after.
Yes, yes! I know what you mean! I'm more red/sweaty after this DVD than going to the gym and doing the elliptical for an hour! Great job, keep it up!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #5  

So I just did day 3 yesterday even though I started last week. I didn't do it Friday, Saturday or Sunday and am I regretting it more than ever! Yesterday was just as hard as the first day. I'll do it again today though and post it on day 4!
jenny79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #6  
South Beach Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny79 View Post
So I just did day 3 yesterday even though I started last week. I didn't do it Friday, Saturday or Sunday and am I regretting it more than ever! Yesterday was just as hard as the first day. I'll do it again today though and post it on day 4!
It's all good, just don't give up!