Mini-Goals - Surprised.

View Full Version : Surprised.

Rainy
07-21-2010, 08:33 PM
So my side mini goal has always been to break past my 190lb barrier that I always get stuck at, but my real mini goal was to hit that 180lb mark. I am proud to announce that I achieved that blissful number today.

I was honestly not expecting to reach it for a much longer time, but I'm not complaining. I get to reward myself with a semi "slutty" outfit for halloween this year because of it :]

happyveggie
07-21-2010, 10:04 PM
oh nice!! ;) what costume were you thinking?

i am working towards a sexy cop costume or sailor this year, I've always wanted to my entire life, and I'm gonna do it this year dammit! lol

Ciao
07-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Good job. :)

JennieLovesKisses
07-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Thats awesome Rainy! Haha and I love the Halloween idea! I plan on doing the sexy pirate thing this year...I'm a pirate pretty much every year but its been a while since I felt sexy doing it.

Rainy
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
I looked at all kinds of costumes trying to decide what I wanted and I've decided on this one: http://www.buycostumes.com/Carrie-D-Brewski-Adult-Costume/60055/ProductDetail.aspx

I plan to make the skirt fluff up and out more with layers under it.
I just really like the style of it for some reason. I decided it was fate when I saw what it was named, since my real name is "Kari". :'D

And thanks for the congrats everyone. It feels nice to know others think I'm doing well.

Onederchic
07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Awesome! :hug:

skygirl
07-22-2010, 12:34 AM
congrats! :) have fun picking out your costume!