Metabolic Research Center - Metaslim
07-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know/remember the specifics of meta slim I know it's a bar or shake for breakfast a bar or shake door lunch and a normal dinner along with the usual hns for no more than 7days every 30days...am I forgetting anything or other details like only white meats no starch or something?
07-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Yep, here's the rules for metaquick:
- can do it up to 7 consecutive days every 30 days
- shake for breakfast & lunch
- regular green menu dinner choosing ONLY from the protein group that has chicken (no cheese, no beef).
- Can substitute a bar for a shake up to 3 times in the week.
- drink all 4 HNS within the day
- no creamies (i think)
- bars and powdered shakes have more calories or higher carbs than the pre-made shakes (drink 2), so I do metaslim on premade shakes only because they're the lowest carb.
- helps to drink fibers during metaquick
- get exercise!
- drink lots of water since some people gain water weight on metaquick
That should do it, good luck! i just finished my metaquick yesterday so I'm looking forward to my next couple weigh ins.
07-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks goalaug.... Do u by chance have the nutritional info on the premeds.....it's been a while since I have done meta quick.
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
Sure I uploaded the nutritional info here, note this is for one bottle and the serving size is 2 bottles, so double this info to get what you would actually consume for breakfast or lunch:
07-21-2010, 12:36 PM
08-29-2010, 12:45 AM
I have the metaquick menu if you want me to send it to you....
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO