Weight Loss Support - Need Buddy or I"ll Crack!

View Full Version : Need Buddy or I"ll Crack!

SvelteChicky
10-07-2002, 07:24 AM
Hi, I'm loving all the posts here, but I'm not sure how to find a buddy. There's so many people, and they seem to have their own groove going, so how does one get into this? I started a journal, and I came here looking for someone around my age and background, but it seems everyone has kids. I'm married 4 years, with a chronically ill husband, and no kids. :mad: But, I"m working my a** off, literally, and since all the girls at work are 'not my kind of girlfiends, I'm gone out seeking gold here. So, if you are around 28 or so, and can share time with me, I'd be so grateful for the friendship. I live here in Maryland... Ta Ta! ;)

HizGal
10-07-2002, 10:41 PM
Hi,

I'm a few years older, married and have one child.

I know I'm not exactly what you are looking for in a buddy, but I'm a good listener and until someone more suitable comes along I'll be your bud if you want.

angieME
10-09-2002, 01:58 PM
Hi. I have noticed the groove thing too. I have been on all the boards with not much luck. I am 30 with 3 kids but I am willing to talk and listen to your problems because that is what I need myself too.LOL

SvelteChicky
10-09-2002, 02:15 PM
Lately, I'm thinking about winter, and how I always put on that cold weqather layer. I can already feel myself wanting to stay in instead of working out, and eating warm mashed potato dinners, instead of healthy stuff. I'm heading down a bad road. I don't wanna hate myself all winter.

angieME
10-09-2002, 04:24 PM
I hate winter.It is the hardest time to lose weight. I go into a slump where I want to sleep or eat.LOL I always think of food more so in the winter too.Must have something to do with Christmas and Thanksgiving.Have you tried the Chicken Helper Fettucinni Alfredo? I made it last night with fat free half and half and put some of the sauce on green beans. Couldn't even tell it was low fat.

SvelteChicky
10-09-2002, 05:14 PM
I've eaten so much of that Helper stuff, I could die. I was raised on that stuff, so now I reuse to eat it. Tonight for dinner, I ate (yeah, I"ve already eaten)... Banquet skinless fried chicken, and left over fried rice from the other day. I'm a greasy mess. Husbands sick now, and he's not eating So, I'm hrere at the table, surrounded by cholesterol... and he's just looking at me. TOnight's aerobics class.. I pray they don't cancel it. I'm in Maryland, so they cancelled it Monday. I desperately need to connect with other women,a nd sweat my *** off. It's only an hour away, so maybe we're good to go.

angieME
10-09-2002, 05:45 PM
I was raised on Chop Suey and Fried potatoes with Hot dogs.Needless to say You will NEVER find Chop Suey at my house LOL. I got in 3 miles of walking today so I feel pretty good( until I wake up tomorrow)

SvelteChicky
10-09-2002, 08:43 PM
Finally I"m feeling better. I went to Aerobics, which was NOT ccancelled tonight. I sweated like crazy, and got all that tension outta me and into situps and leg stuff. Boy did I need that workout. I"ll get over the fried rice, and I"ll move on. ANother day, lived through.. we'll pray tomorrow I eat healthy... and I walk my poor neglected doggie.

SvelteChicky
10-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Walked the dog in the rain... Ate turkey sandwich, no chips for lunch... Passed the Krispie Kreme donut case....(didn't patronize it).... and I'm upbeat. I'm doing my best to be good. You can't get in trouble by drinking hot cocoa, right?

Kempyd
10-10-2002, 03:29 PM
SC,
I am 28 and have no children. Unless you count our cat and dog. Oh yeah, and the hubby. If you want me to be your buddy I could. I am new to this forum also. (1st Post)

SvelteChicky
10-10-2002, 03:51 PM
We're the same age, have a dog, no kids, married. Keep positng. We seem to have so much in common here. There's a few of us positn gher, and we're happy to get more.... stay a while.

Kempyd
10-10-2002, 03:54 PM
How long have you been at the weight game.?

SvelteChicky
10-10-2002, 04:01 PM
I've been battling and losing hte weight game all my life. In grade school, I was the chunky one,and then in college I was the curvey one, and now I'm the big breasted woman who turns heads, and that's it at the office. To me, I'm the girl with hidden cellulite, the girl who has rolls she hides well, and the girl with a fat ***. So, I've been trying to lost hte weight since may this year. Seriously that is. I've lost 30 pounds, and I'm terrified to gain an ounce back. It wa a big deal to even lose a pound, and I"ll be determined til I die to keep it off.

HizGal
10-10-2002, 10:57 PM
Hi all,

I live in Edmonton and I guess winter's just around the corner with how cold it's getting. This summer was weird. July was so hot and no rain (the drought was so hard on our farmers) then in August the weather cooled off drastically. Winter is hard for exercising because it's usually too cold, I hear this winter we're supposed to be in for El Ninio (if that's how it's spelled) again--it was great in '97.

I have a dog that loves to go for walks, but she was born with a weak windpipe. When she gets too excited her windpipe collapses and she can't breath. Then she coughs and chokes until it inflates again so walks are short and not too often.

What kind of exercises do you all do? I like to walk and do pilates.
I want to get a gym ball and use that or maybe a walk-away-the-pounds video.

I like areobics, but due to foot problems i'm not able to do those anymore so i'm looking for other options.

Anyway, nice chatting with you. This site is so full of information and nice people I'm glad I found it!

By the way, what diet plans are you all on? I'm on a low-fat one, but am thinking about maybe switching to something else. Any tips or ideas?

Goodnight all.
:wave:

SvelteChicky
10-11-2002, 08:13 AM
HI! Um, as far as a type of diet. I will not starve myself. I will not drink shakes instaed of food. I will not eat one food group, denying myself another. I'm basically exercising every day, eting whole foods, veggies, meats, fruits... NO fried foods. Trying to cut down on carbs, but not cringing if there's bread with dinner. I['m working out with an aerobics group two nights a week, walking my dog other days, and including pilates also.. I also love pilates. For some reason, people around me don't know what it is, OR they think it's some new age thing. For me, it's mellow, relaxing, and toning all in one. It helps reduce stress, and lets me focus on my body... to get it into shape. That's all from me!

SvelteChicky
10-11-2002, 08:15 AM
I did weight watchers though, last year. It makes sense to eat real food and lose weight, since after you lose weight, you wannak eep it up... so diong something that makes me change dramatically.. I couldn't live my whole life like that... I"d recommend taht if you wanna lose weight in the eral world, find something that allows everything in moderation... encourages vigirous exercise, and gives you a buddy to do it all with. My 2 cents.

angieME
10-11-2002, 03:31 PM
I am trying to cut out all unnecessary fat and NO snacking at night.I got in a 2 1/2 mile walk yesterday AND I forced myself on my recumbent bike during Survivor for 30 minutes.I dont worry about carbs at all.Just smaller portions and no snacks or junk food.

I hate those shakes(people are fat because they LIKE to EAT)If I tried the shakes I know I wouldn't make it because I wouldnt be chewing anything and that is what I crave*grin*

Wish me luck for tomorrow...My mom is using my Bakery kitchen to make bread and pizza dough samples so maybe she can start her own business too.I love warm bread and pizza but I am going to try not to eat it.:s:

FlowerJenni1022
10-12-2002, 12:25 AM
This is my first post, I hope you don't mind.....
I'm almost 27, and a single mom of 2 little kids. I just started my new lifestyle (as we call it at work, not diet), on Tuesday. I've lost 3.5 pounds as of this morning. I'm excited because Usually I crash on the 2nd day, and here I am at the end of day 4.
I need a buddy though........ By the way, I live in Florida and it is way too HOT :flame: here! I don't even know if this message will make it, the first one I typed disappeared into cyberspace.:twirly:

Goodnight! I'll try and wish some of the heat here up to you guys way up there.

angieME
10-12-2002, 07:19 AM
Hey FlowerJenni1022,
The more the merrier.I know I can use all the people I can find for support. I have quite alot to lose myself(76.5 lbs.) but I do blame myself for not following through with maintaining.But now I am ready to lose it and keep it off.
You are doing GREAT!!!!! Keep it up and if we all work together....we can do it.I'm here for ya for ALL the support you can use.Good Luck getting through today.....Sat. are hard for me.

FlowerJenni1022
10-12-2002, 07:47 PM
Well, here it is Saturday evening....... It's almost 7, and I haven't done too shabby! Well, I did have 23.3 grams of fat so far, but, only 1116 calories :) I have to lose 90 pounds. My little girl moved my scale this morning, so I don't know if I actually weigh 1 pound more or not. 2 year olds are very helpful. I hope your Saturday was easier than you expected. I'll talk to you later!

SvelteChicky
10-14-2002, 05:59 PM
Wow, I go away for the weekend, and so many join! I'm thrilled to see all of us. I managed to live thorugh the weekend, without cheating. That's a miracle, wince I figured out that I always make excuses for cheating, after working hard all week. I end up cancelling mayself out. But, I hiked, biked, and walked all weekend long, and now I'm exhausted! I'm skipping aerobics, sinc eI hiked again this morning. And, I didn't mentally compare myself to my skinny sister. I have 20 more pounds til goal weight of 150, and I"m determined to see it. ANother weekend without defeat!

angieME
10-14-2002, 06:18 PM
Alright!!! It sounds like we all survived the weekend. I knew we could do it!!!!

FlowerJenni1022
10-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey everybody! I made it through my first week! I'm really happy about that, but crabby too. I don't think I've lost but 2 -3 pounds, and it felt like I haven't eaten hardley anything. But, then again, I don't know how reliable my scale is..... Guess I should get a new one. Oh, well, I'll weigh on it in the morning to make it official for the week. I'm so happy you guys made it through the weekend too! Have a great evening....:dancer:
Love, Jenni

angieME
10-14-2002, 07:27 PM
I will weigh in on Wednesday morning.I am scared to death to do it.I dont want to be disappointed but I do feel better physically so I will focus on that.Luckily we perfected the pizza dough for my mom's business so I dont have to keep trying the new doughs for her.Now as long as I can keep my bakery products from calling my name*grin*

autiger
10-14-2002, 07:49 PM
mind if I join?

angieME
10-14-2002, 08:36 PM
sure thing autiger! How much are you trying to lose? I want to lose 76.5 pounds.

FlowerJenni1022
10-14-2002, 10:01 PM
Hi Autiger! It's nice to have another southern gal. How long have you been dieting? Me - just a week, I gotta lose about 90 pounds. How's life in Auburn?

SvelteChicky
10-15-2002, 07:27 AM
Welcome Autiger! So glad we're here. I started my lifestyle change back in May 2001, wanting to go from about 210 --- to 150. I'm now 170, so I can tell you, find a friend, it'll make a world of difference. I'm up and ready to roll today. I think I'll do good today, and tomorrow's aerobics class. I'll walk tonight after dinner, and unwind. See you later girls!

FlowerJenni1022
10-15-2002, 08:53 PM
:eek: It all started when I forgot my breakfast. I usually eat it in the car, but I forgot it :( So, then the low fuel light came on and I HAD to stop at the gas station.... & I got some Zingers (Those twinkie type things, and a cappuccino.... loaded with sugar. Did ok at lunch, and then went to McDonalds for dinner. So A cheeseburger, small fry and small coke later, I'm feeling really bummed.:shrug: Anyway, just had to share......

angieME
10-15-2002, 09:16 PM
it's okay you can start fresh tomorrow,right?I'm here for ya,and I know you can do it....we can do it together!!!!! Get a good nights sleep and start over in the morning.
Talk to ya later,
Angie

SvelteChicky
10-16-2002, 06:44 AM
Yeah, never lose sight of your goal. SOmetimes, I cheat, and feel lousy about it. But, then when I get home, I try to compensate for it, like taking a nic elong walk until I break a sweat. Or maybe do some housework... some to get your blood pumping. If I eat something bad, and then lay around, that's when I feel defeated. SO, work it girl!

angieME
10-16-2002, 07:56 AM
okay, I just weighed in and I am very surprised.I was on a diet for 3 days before I ever weighed myself because I was too scared to acrually see how much I weighed. I wasn't expecting that much of a loss this week because I figured most of the bloat weight would have been gone in the 3 days.

But I lost 6 pounds this week!!!!So now I am at 200.5 pounds. I feel great!!!!

I hope everyones day is great.

Angie

angieME
10-16-2002, 10:40 AM
I weighed in!!!! I lost 6 pounds this week.I cant believe it. I didnt dare to open my eyes when I stepped on the scales. I checked it 2 or 3 times to make sure it was right.YEAH!!! I feel so good today I just went for a 2 1/2 mile walk with the hubby and the dogs.I hope you all have a great day.

SvelteChicky
10-16-2002, 03:35 PM
Good job this week Angie!!! What a tremendous weight loss for one week! You must be being so good! Kep it op! You know, as winter gets here, we need to be working harder than ever to lose weight, because I htink naturally, we put on layer of insulation. It's almost automatic. And, It's harder sometimes to get out there, and be athletic, when the house is so warm , dry, and toasty. But, we can do it, and we'll be here for support.

SvelteChicky
10-16-2002, 03:37 PM
I also wanted to comment that... THANK GOD FOR OUR ANIMALS, TO KEEP US MOTIVATED TO WALK THEM! If it weren't for my little Celia, I'd probably care less about walking every dayt, but I feel that committment to her, and if she doesn't get that walk, she's basically housebound all day and night. That's no way to live! So, I get out, and she gets to smell the world, and keep me motivated too! Just 2 cents.

angieME
10-16-2002, 03:43 PM
I agree with you. I have a Jack Russell Terrier and he NEEDS to get his exercise.My Keeshond gets excited but she loses steam halfway through(she is a little lazier than a terrier).Boy don't they get excited when I ask them if they want to go for a walk. Rebel is good incentive to finish the walk too. My husband tried to get him to go down our street halfway through and he wasn't having any of that!!!Rebel was literally dragging himself sideways so he didnt have to go down our street.It was so funny.

SvelteChicky
10-16-2002, 03:48 PM
I know! Celia gets all excited when she hears we're "going anywhere! She's my little cheering section! I wish I had her enthusiasm about life. She's my sweetie pie. We're always walking together, and we have a certain path we take throughout the neighborhood. The other dogs are constantly barking at us, and I"m always wdonering why they don't walk their dogs. I see other dogs tied to trees, or in the yard, with a dirt run.. I feel so bad for them. I can't imagine if she ws tied to something,a nd just stayed there all day, watching other dogs walking... waht a shame that people don't see pets as companions , but merely as possessions. It makes me wanna cry.

SvelteChicky
10-17-2002, 08:36 AM
Well, I went to Aerobics, and I feel great! I needed to sweat. Poor dog, though, she needs a good walk. I'll be in the hospital with sick hubby. He's got chemo this morning. We'll take a long walk tonight with doggie, and I"ll feel less guilty for her sloth. I found a tick on her last night, and freaked out. We went hiking this past Monday, and I immediately flea bathed her.... ya think she's okay? It really freaked me out to find that.

angieME
10-17-2002, 06:00 PM
Uughh a tick. I had one on my cat once they are so gross.I sent you a pm of a sight about dogs that I go to.They know just about everything about dogs there.

I don't think I could do aerobics.When I am on my bike I have to stop once in a while.

How is your husband doing? Ok I hope.

Talk to you later, Angie

SvelteChicky
10-17-2002, 08:12 PM
Hubby is okay, had a painful attack, and ended up getting big guns meds.. He's grouchy and tired, and we're heading upstairs to watch Survivor, CSI, and then sleepy time. We spent all day up there at the hospital, but we're hoping this second dose he got today will start to work in him. We're praying for remission. Keep us in your thoughts. It means more to us than you know.

angieME
10-17-2002, 08:54 PM
I am hoping and praying for you. If there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask.

FlowerJenni1022
10-17-2002, 11:23 PM
Yes, tomorrow never seems to come. I'll get back on my plan tomorrow........ There's always an excuse to eat... the kids didn't finish, and we can't let it go to waste..... I'm lonely... I'm stressed... I'm busy at work... I'm at my mom's... I'm with my sister.... You name it, I'll turn it into an excuse to eat. When did food become my best buddy? Why can't a break up with food? This is a very unhealthy relationship.:soap:

I said I lost 3.5 pounds, but now it's all back, and I didn't even cheat! What's up with THAT?????? I'm going to buy a new scale.... maybe this one is broken, I have had it awhile. I can't give up, and even though I ate all that pizza tonight, doesn't mean I won't stick to it tomorrow. It just stinks when I see no results. I have no husband, no pets, just my kids (the greatest kids ever).... we don't dare go for a walk when we get home, because it's dark and the street is a through street, so there's always some looney toon speeding down the not very well lit road. SHeesh, I'll try to post more often, maybr I won't be so long winded. :tape:

ciao!:grouphug:

angieME
10-18-2002, 07:35 AM
You can vent to us all you want. That is why I came here,to help others the best I can and to get help. I am the same way with food...My husband says if food is our friends than we must be the most popular people!!!!(he thinks he is funny *grin*) Get a new scale it may help.I sit mine in the exact same spot everytime.I am in the same situation with the walks too. My JRT nipped a kid when he was 10 months old(he is exciteable and I think he was just jumping up like he does us and made a mistake) but anyway I had to agree to stop walking him in town and that leaves the woods and I do not like walking in the woods or back roads while cars are speeding by me.That is the reason I stopped walking to begin with and the major reason I gained all of my weight back.

Come here all you want we are all in the same boat and we can do it together.

SvelteChicky
10-18-2002, 09:26 AM
Just a vote of confidence for you. You feel defeated now, but like you said, there's alsways tomorrow, and you can always start over. Take it LITERALLY, one day at a time. :D Jen, listen, I have bad days all the time, but I also need to be able to indulge sometimes. Try to look for classes or something, like Parks and Rec has aerobics, and other types of classes. That's what I ended up doing. And it's not expensive, a one time fee. Then, if you can get a sitter, you get your workout in, and then feel good about yourself -- meet other women who look and feel like you, and you'llknow you're not alone. See what's in your town for walking, lik ethe ZOO, or maybe a park, with a trail. Get the kids involved. I'm not a pro... just trying to give some options... I hope you stay with us... don't beat yourself up when you fall down.. get back up and start over.:smug:

FlowerJenni1022
10-19-2002, 09:36 PM
Hi Girls :) :dizzy: My mom and I spent the day together and went shopping and to lunch. I did pretty good at lunch. Only ate half my food, and I ordered what looked like the least dangerous thing. My birthday is Tuesday, and the gals at work are taking me to lunch, and my ex and the kids are taking me to dinner, so if I can get through tuesday, I should be able to stay on track.
I bought a new scale today, but I think I'll wait til Tuesday to weigh in. That's my co-workers "bone day". Every Tuesday she has to take a bone pill, and drink lots of water, and she's running to go potty 25 times a day, so we decided it would be both of our "special day". She (Kitty) has been a wonderful support. She's the one who quit smoking 2 years ago, so she really knows what it's like to break an addiction, and she's very supportive, and I really admire her.

Thank you for being so uplifting too. Things are going to be fine. I hope ya'll are having a fabulous weekend! Take care,

Jen:cool:

angieME
10-20-2002, 07:24 AM
sounds like you did great while out with your mom. You can survive Tuesday...even if you fudge a little bit you can cut back the rest of the week to make up for it.

I weighed myself yesterday again....I dont know why I do that!!! Luckily it said I lost 2 more pounds since Wednesday but I don't want to officially count it since I started my period last night so I am not sure what the week has in store for me bloatwise. *grin*

Good Luck Tuesday and keep us posted.

SvelteChicky
10-20-2002, 08:26 AM
Good job ladies! I think I"m at a Plateau... I went shopping with my grandmother, and she watned to buy me an outfit, and I cringed. Am I finished wiht my weight loss? Husband thinks I should stop.. but I'm not really doing anything special. Except the exercise. So, if I wanted to stop here, and maintaing for a while, ow do I do it? I know how to cut back, and how to gain it all.. but how do you stay at a level?

angieME
10-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Good question!!! I cant tell you since I failed at my maintaining and gained it back in 2 years. When you find someone to tell you let me know.

FlowerJenni1022
10-20-2002, 02:22 PM
Well, I got on my brand new scale, and it says I weigh 214! The other one had me all the way up to 238. It was going up 2-3 pounds everyday! I think it's time had come. At least the new one should be accurate as far as amount lost or gained each time! I feel better already.

regading a plateau, I've always heard if you want to keep losing, you stick with it, or maybe cut back a little bit. It's only hearsay though..... Well, talk to you soon!

Jen:flow2:

SvelteChicky
10-20-2002, 02:29 PM
Wow! A new scale makes a world of difference Jenn! Congrats on the new current weight. Always good to hear that the amount you hated believing is ow wrong, and you're less! Yee-Haa to you girl! Okay, so now you know the truth, what's your plan for tomorrow?

Regarding my plateau, I will start cutting back, walking more, and thinking more positive. I need to keep this up, and I need to keep this off. So whatever it takes, i'm all over it. I refuse to fall down again. I am just starting to feel healthy. Thanks for the encouragement!! I need it.

FlowerJenni1022
10-20-2002, 02:39 PM
Oh, one more thing.... My mom & I were talking and we both agree that when we eat something BAD like onion rings or something greasy like that, we end up with a belly ache, and feeling just plain ooky. Just try and think about how what you are going to eat will make you feel. Usually, the 2 minutes of taste are not worth the belly-ache and indigestion that follows. Concentrate on how good the good stuff makes your body feel :)
We can all do it if we just stick to it!;)

angieME
10-20-2002, 04:02 PM
That is so true!!When I am not on a diet I feel like I am in a coma but after even a few days of dieting I feel so energetic and alive. It is a wonder we eat so much food since we always get gross feeling after.I always tell my husband after a chinese binge" If only we could bottle this feeling to remember how gross we feel"

Congrats on the24 pound weight loss overnight Jen!!!*grin* It must feel like heaven to find out you don't really weigh as much as your scales were lying to you.

YES,we can all do this. I think we are doing great so far.

:grouphug:

SvelteChicky
10-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Walked another 1.5 miles tonight, with husband! I usually beg him, and he tells me he's exhausted, and then I crawl away with the dog. This time, right after dinner, he says, it's really pretty tonight, wanna take a stroll? I'mall over it, and we've conquered 1.5 miles together! Yee Haa! Hope he keeps it up.

FlowerJenni1022
10-20-2002, 11:07 PM
Hello! It's almost bedtime here, but I just wanted to tell yall to have a super Monday. I think we should all start this week feeling great about our success! Rock 'n Roll!!!!

Love, Jen:hyper:

SvelteChicky
10-21-2002, 07:56 AM
Yes, we're into cold weather, doing our darndest to eat good, and managing to get in some exercise to boot! Bravo Ladies! I'm still maintaining. I'm increasing my walks, and eating a little better than usual. Maybe that'll buy me more muscle tone, and help me stay at this weight for a while.

FlowerJenni1022
10-21-2002, 08:02 PM
I'm really sleepy today! I should exercise and wake myself up, but I'm trying to get my little ones settled down. It's a real trick to get to exercise with them around. They don't like it. Especially my 2 year old. She tries to get in my lap or keeps walking back and forth so I have to stop peddling my bike to let her pass. I'm sure I can get us all into the groove though.... even if it means biking with Barney, or the Wiggles, or Veggie Tales.:joker:

SvelteChicky
10-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Jenn, I am so happy to hear that you're doing better. I was worrying that you'd quit on us. But, you've found ways to get in some exercise, even with little puddin's hanging around. I'm proud of you, and i"m cheering you on .. evenwhile you peddle!

angieME
10-22-2002, 08:11 AM
Happy Birthday To You !!! Happy Birthday To You!!!!Good Luck with your dieting today. And have a great birthday:^: I wanted to add some of the birthday designs but the damn window won't open for me.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!

SvelteChicky
10-22-2002, 02:56 PM
Happy Birthday! And you're already on your way to a beautiful-er new you . You Go Girl! It's okay to have cake on your day!

Kempyd
10-22-2002, 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday! You should take yourself down to fort pickens to celebrate. It has to be a good mile around that whole place. Jenn, I know you know where that is. You can have a good TCBY treat if you don't want to cheat to bad.

angieME
10-23-2002, 07:37 AM
I weighed in today. I lost 3 pounds this week. Bringing my total lost up to 9 pounds so far.It feels good.I only have 67.5 to go.It doesn't sound to bad. I have done it before I know I can do it again.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

206.5/197.5/130.0

SvelteChicky
10-23-2002, 02:03 PM
CONGRATS ON THE LOSS! HERE, IT'S GREAT OT BE A LOSER.. BETTER THAN A GAINER, THAT'S FOR SURE. GOOD JOB....I'M TRYING TO RECOVER FROM CHEAITNG TODAY.

FlowerJenni1022
10-24-2002, 08:21 PM
Hi Girls! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! I did surprisingly well. I only went over about 200 calories, but I got right back on track yesterday. :) I went to my parent's Tues. night for birthday, and last night was crabby time (the monthly crabbiness), and I went to bed early. I'm sorry I haven't posted in 2 days!

Kempyd - Fort Pickens is CLOSED!!:stress: The 2 hurricanes that blew through left it a mess, so they closed it probably until next summer. Bummer.

Anyway, work was a major stress today, but I'm home now, and I'm going to go ride my bike. Love ya girls!!

Jenni the pooh:lol: :grouphug:

angieME
10-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Jenni,
I am glad to hear you stuck with it on your birthday. I am proud of you.I am glad you enjoyed your day.I gotta get ready for bed. talk to ya later.

SvelteChicky
10-24-2002, 09:33 PM
So happy you enjoyed your birthday Jenni. Mines next Month -- we're gonna put candles on the turkey, and call it cake! I didn't get a walk in, but I"m planning on it tomorrow night. I"m exhausted, and can't wait for the weekend. Sleep in, eat healthy (promise!), and clean the house... ugh, this weeks been a b*$&#!

angieME
10-27-2002, 09:20 AM
How did everyones weekend go????Mine same old same old. I did eat a handful of WOW cheese chips late last night but to **** with it. I had a cupboard of candy bars(the kids) that I could have grabbed but I only ate a few chips.We have been fitting in our 2 1/2 mile walk every morning so I feel really good about that. I think I will have Subway for lunch.Today is customer appreciation so I will get a foot long and eat half today and half tomorrow and my husband can eat the other one.

FlowerJenni1022
10-27-2002, 10:50 AM
Well, my weekend hasn't been a good one as far as eating goes.... Why do chips taste so good??? Anyway, I'm finding my major vice to be soda. It's just soooo good....... But, I made some tea, so I'll convince myself to drink a lot of that w/ sugar substitute, and ride my bike about 20 miles (yeah right), and maybe I'll get back on track. I'm a BAD girl!

Jenni:devil:

FlowerJenni1022
10-27-2002, 11:34 PM
Where is everybody?? I'm going down. I'm out of control...... I've had about 100 grams of fat and 2500 calories today, sitting on my booty...... why am on this binge??? Crash boom bam, it happens every freaking time! Am I destined to be a fat girl forever? "More to love" "whole lotta woman" "big is beautiful"
That's what they say right? I don't remember what thin is. I don't remember what healthy weight is. I can't believe when I weighed 124 pounds back in high school that I thought I was fat. I guess this is nature's or some evil force's way of proving me wrong? UGH. Where is everyone? I am a sinking ship, being pulled into the vortex of uncontrollable eating. I'm just having my own little pity party here, all by myself. I feel like I'm going insane! Blabbering on and on to the great void of cyber fat chick land. I guess it's better than talking to myself out loud.... that could wake up the kids. geez.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................. I'm out of my mind.............................................. .................................................. ............................................be back later

Jenni (the psychotic babbling piggy wiggy):eek: :ink:

angieME
10-28-2002, 07:04 AM
Come on Jenni you can do this.We all fall off at one time or another. You just need to start fresh today. Don't beat yourself up over a bad weekend that will only make matters worse.Forget about what you did this weekend it is done and over with.I look at my weight this way.... I am going to be fat for the next year anyway... I can be fat and getting fatter OR I can be fat and be getting thinner.

Do you need any help trying to find safe snack solutions? I can try my best to help you work through the weekends as they are my munchie time too but girl, I KNOW we can all do this.Lets start over,stop feeling guilty and eat good today.Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

SvelteChicky
10-28-2002, 07:46 AM
Jenni -- Don't stop working on yourself, and don't give up because of two bad days. That's all it was, two days of ****. I hae bad weekeneds every time, becasue there's those hours of nothing, and I sit around, and I snack, and then depressed, and then eat, and then cry, and then .. cycle cycle cycle. Don't feel alone, we cheat, and then tallte on ourselves, and then we get back up, and with help, keep going. I'm so glad you chose to "out" yourself here, instead of quitting the site, and eating yoursel finto a sugar coma! Ha Ha. Did I make ya smile? Well, we're all starting over, every Monday, good or bad, and let me tell ya, I've been fat all my life, my moother and sister have always been fat, and for a while longer, like AngieME says, I'll still be fat, but I'm a work in progress. This battle is like fighting an addiction. You can't love and appreciate the view from the top, without sweating and crying all the way up.

SvelteChicky
10-28-2002, 07:56 AM
I mentioned you all in my journal just now.

angieME
10-28-2002, 02:02 PM
You didn't mention me.:( :stress: Na, I'm just kidding!!! Hope every one had a GREAT day!!!! I gotta go to the city tonight to pick up bakery equipment so it looks like a Tender Roast Chicken breast and mashed potatoes for me,Oh well could be worse.Talk to ya later.

Jenni I hope you did good today. I emailed you my email address if you want to talk.

I have an idea...Why don't we all do a live chat some night???????:grouphug:

Kempyd
10-28-2002, 02:12 PM
I take weekends off so I couldn't read Jenni. Sorry to hear you had a bad time. Be assured the weekend is hard for all of us, unless of course you are superwoman. Is she here? I eat bad on the weekends too. We get so wrapped up in having fun and enjoying the weekend and not having to work all we do is watch movies and eat. I have to pick myself back up again on Monday and start over. Yeah, it gets me down but I just have to keep trudging along. I am sure that I speak for all of us, you have to take this one day at a time. Sometimes you have to take it one hour at a time.

SvelteChicky
10-28-2002, 05:18 PM
I totally agree with you girls, this lif eis hard, and it gets harder on the weekends. Hopefully you're okay now, and you've let off some of that steam in a good way. Tear up the house, and clean it like a crazy woman if you have to. Turn that worry and anxiety into something good.

P.S. To AngieME: Thanks so much for always being there, and giving me the support I need, including the weekends. I cheat so bad, and I come here, tell on myself, and get back on track. THANK YOU.. sorry i missed you...oh, and for hooking me up with doggie advice, Celia hasn't died from ticks yet! Sheew!

SvelteChicky
10-28-2002, 05:19 PM
KempyD: Quick note: under all of our names, you can see a button for Journal. If you wanna read them, just click on that button. Some of us have one, some don't. Get one if you don't , it so helps to vent and cry sometimes, in the journal and here in the posts.

FlowerJenni1022
10-28-2002, 11:50 PM
greetings earthlings! Thank you so much for the support girls, you mean the world to me. I did better today, even with birthday cake at work. I didn't eat much else, and I rode about 12 miles on my bike. Sweaty girl! Hee Haw! And, I started my journal based on some good advice:angel: It's good to hear from all of you.... I'm feeling much better now. Also, my binge put right back where I was a week ago, so It's only a pound and a half. And you know what? It's comin off this week, plus another pound and a half. Take that fat demon poo poo head!!!:p

We are stronger than food. And there is no reason to give in to the little demon who tries to tell us it's ok to eat the stuff that keeps us this way. The thin girl I swallowed, has had enough. It's war!

love, Jen

SvelteChicky
10-29-2002, 06:30 AM
Woo-Hoo Jenni! You tell 'em! Love your attitude. I swallowed a fat girl myself, and I'm trying my derndest to get her back. Excellent distanceon the bike! Is tt a real bike, or stationary? I remember you were worried about walking in the neighborhood, so does this mean that you got yourself some stuff? I'm asking Santa for stuff myself. Have a great day girls! Today we get to be inspired by Jenni!!

SvelteChicky
10-29-2002, 06:31 AM
Did I say I swallowed a fat girl... man, I'm still barely awake I guess. I swallowed a thin girl.

angieME
10-29-2002, 08:04 AM
I knew you could get up and start over Jen. This time around I know we will all do it for good. Yikes, I have to weigh in tomorrow. I am nervous,not because I have been bad but I lost 6 pounds week 1 and 3 pounds week2 so I know it is gonna taper off and start getting harder to lose and I just don't want to get depressed if it isn't a significant loss. I alos don't want to go back to the 1 1/2 hourd of exercise 7 days a week that I had to do to lose the 135 pounds in the first place.It was hard.

Kempyd
10-29-2002, 11:07 AM
Good job Jenn!

I will be weighin in at the docs today. I am going to weigh myself at work first and then see what their scale says. Of course I will pick the lowest one. HEE-HEE-HEE!!!

FlowerJenni1022
10-29-2002, 10:59 PM
Keep it up girls! Ya'll are doing tee-rific!:bravo:
AngieMe, don't you dare get discouraged! You will keep losing. If it happens that you get stuck, it's only temporary. Keep drinking lots of water! It really helps. And remind yourself it's not ok to cheat. Now, I don't mean we can't ever have anything good. But we PLAN for it. Don't go nuts and eat the whole carton of ice cream (yes I've done it.... it was a smaller carton, but still...)
We can't do this if we deny ourselves every good thing, but just make sure you plan for it, and stick to portion size. It makes things easier to know that maybe you can save a few calories for that fudgesicle, or cookie after supper..... yum.

Anyway, I've lost 1.5 pounds in 2 weeks, but I'm still trying. And I've had a few setbacks.... you just keep on going!

The bike is stationary, so I get to watch my fave tv shows, and my little girl is starting to become less clingy, so I can ride without her in my lap. Ok I'm getting long winded again. Keep you chins up girlss, and remember, soon we'll all have only 1 chin:lol:

Just kidding. I hope I didn't offend, I'm just feeling corny tonight.
Love you,
Jen E Bean:twirly:
:grouphug:

SvelteChicky
10-30-2002, 06:47 AM
Jenni, It's a good thing when you gt corny. Becasue, you're picking us up when we start to get shakey here. Glad you're stationary biking... sweat it up girl! And I agre with portion control, and saivny our small cheats. CONGRATS ON 1.5 POUNDS OF YOU GONE FOREVER!!What ag ood start, and with your positive attitude, you can probably lose that much each week. That's the healthy way to lose, not 10 pounds of water each week, but about 2 pounds of real fat. SO, you're on the right track. I'm maintaining lately. I think it's the aerobics i'm doing. I think I'm getting muscle now, and even though I"m still wanting to lose weight, I"m at a plateau because of exercise. And, I"m not really doing good with food. NO bad, but not cutting really far back, to increase fat loss. Oh well. Good job Jenni!

angieME
10-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Great job Jenni!!! I did my weigh in today and I lost 1.5 pounds this week for a grand total of 10.5 pounds this month.Only 66 more pounds to go!!!YIPPEE!! Jen, I loved the chins joke...Hopefully everyone has a sense of humor,afterall our diet sight is called 3 fat chicks*GRIN*.

I don't know if you guys know this or not but I credit all of you with helping me stay on track this time. I come on here and check out everyones journals and posts in the evening.(My munchie time) so I don't eat.THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS!!!

FlowerJenni1022
10-30-2002, 11:43 PM
I'm so proud of you girls!! And remember, muscle weighs more than fat. Sometimes you have to go by the way your clothes are fitting (or falling off) ;) I did pretty good today. Resisted temptation at least 5 times. I didn't get to bike, because we were busy with or pumpkins. We have a skeleton and a cat. I'm taking the kids to the church festival tomorrow night, so I probably won't get to bike....Oh! wait! It's ER night. Yep, those kids are going down at 8 and I'm on the bike for CSI and ER. woo hoo! Now that's incentive right?

Keep it up gals, and happy halloween tomorow!

Love, Jen:flow1:

SvelteChicky
10-31-2002, 08:19 AM
Jenni! You are such a bundle of hapiness and light girl! I love to see your posts! And where do you get those emoticons (critters)? I"m so proud that you're planning your day to the T, and even if you can't exercise, you're trying to get it into your day. Oh, and it's definitely my night for TV too -- CSI and ER... love it! Another incentive for me too, to get a bike! That's some serious peddling huh!

AngieME: Your victories are ours too! When we see people achieve something, I think we all feel great inside, and it motivates us, that we can do it too, even in bad times.

KempyD: How'd your weigh in go? And are you part of WW or something? Or do you just limit yourself to weighing yourself a thome, once per week? What's the weigh in? ( I hate scales). Hope you're plugging along!

As for me: I'm stressed, exhausted, even after a long nights sleep. There's been stuff at work, and i"m on edge all the time. I did go to aerobics last night, and sweated more than ever before, My cousin, who goes with me, commented that I was melting, I said "Good! I could use some melting!" It's terribly cold rainy and windy here, and that's depressing me. I'm taking today off of work to deal with hubby's health care stuff. I need a respite. Ugh! Plow on Girls!

Kempyd
10-31-2002, 11:32 AM
I don't want to talk about the weigh in. I have put back on the 3.5 I lost and they brought 2 with them. I guess it will take a little more on my part. I blame this on my hubby (not really) our dog just came back from duck school and we leaves to go out of town. I am not used to haveing to get her fed and let her out and put her in the pen when I leave. To top it all off she started her first heat. YIKES!!! I have always had cats the were fixed. I don't know what to do and of course I am going through this by myself. When I get up in the morning I don't have enought time to get her ready and get myself to the gym. What am I going to do when ew have kids. I am falling apart with a dog.

angieME
10-31-2002, 11:56 AM
That is too bad kempyd, you sound like you are under alot of stress right now.Keep your chin up. When is your hubby coming home? Do you have time in the evenings to walk your dog? That way the dog will get his attention and you will get some exercise. I had a scary experience walking the dogs this morning... At the end of our walk is a trailer with an Akita mix who sounds like he wants to kill us through the window so I don't go all the way down anymore. Well today we were walking the dogs and were almost to where we turn around and I could see something on the sidewalk...It was that damn dog crouching down and watching us(Like a cat does when it is stalking a bird or something) I stopped dead and told my husband to look so we tried to turn around and my JRT sees the dog well he thinks he is big so he wants to go see the dog and we are trying to turn around without letting that dog get near. The Akita stands up and takes a couple of steps towards us so I yell NO<STAY and we start up the hill. Needless to say It didn't take long to get up the hill so I am sure with all the adrenaline I was pumping I got in a good workout. I don't know what it is with loose dogs and this neighborhood!!!

Kempyd
10-31-2002, 01:16 PM
Hubby will be home tonight. I walk her when I get home from work but i have to rush b/c of the time change. I hate this stupid time change. Does anyone know why we do it? I have to be done b4 dark b/c we have no street lights in my subdivision and all I can think about is snakes on the road at night.

angieME
10-31-2002, 02:28 PM
uughh, I hate snakes!!! Do you have big ones? I know the time change has screwed me up too. It gets dark here before 5:00 now.I really hate not being able to walk at night too.During the summer I love walking in the dark but we don't have any sidewalks up by my house so I don't really dare to do it.

Kempyd
10-31-2002, 02:42 PM
The only one that I have seen was adead one right at the entrance to the subdivision. I try to steer clear if I can. Our back yard backs up to a rather boggy area. I am sure there are some creepy crawly things back there. My cat has brought moles and mice to me so I know some sort of preditor has to be there.

SvelteChicky
10-31-2002, 07:35 PM
Man, I think I'm really lucky to sneak in an afternoon walk or two. We raced home in order to get candy out, since the kids started their trick or treating around 5:30. Remember when we all did it at like 8:30? Geez, time changes things. It's dark as ever, and I'm ready to go to bed, and it's only 7:30pm. Craziness! Yes, I hate hate hate to walk at nihgt. There's a major shortage of street lights here as well. makes a woman feel like a target. Even with the dog, I just feel like I can't see enough to even pretend to be smart.

KempyD: Can you take time, and try a class there at the gym, or are you stuck working lik ethe desk, and never get time to workout there? I'm so sorry you're feeling so lonely. Do you go to church? Becasue there could be ladies your age there, and you could try a women's group. It sure helped me. You may just need someone to hook up with, that you can trust, and who can help you get back on track. Nothing like that face to face support. Of course, we're al lhere for you.

FlowerJenni1022
10-31-2002, 10:52 PM
Man!! I don't know what I just did, but I had typed a really long message, and something went weird, and it got erased. Poop!:mad:

The condensed version is this:

Daylight savings started back in one of the World Wars to get the most daylight working hours.

Kempyd: Hang in there, and make sure you are keeping track of your eating. There's a program called diet power you can download, and try for 2 weeks, and it helps you keep track of EVERYTHING. It's been helping me, cause sometimes I don't realize how much I've eaten calorie or fat gram wise. Having my bike inside helps with exercise cause there's no snakes inside. You keep the faith hunny bun. I know you can do it!

The smilies are to the left of the box you type your post in. Not the quick reply, but the little button that says post reply. It's on the thread page at the bottom, after the latest post.

My day will be on my journal, because I don't want this to crash again. Have a Fab Friday, and I'm sending lots of "arrows" up to heaven for all of you. Our guardian angels :angel: can help us stay strong, cause Jesus rocks!

Love and hugs to my girls,
Jen:moo:

Kempyd
11-01-2002, 11:17 AM
Thanks guys for the pep talk. I guess I kind of get bogged down with life. I try to be so happy around everyone that I forget about what is really going on with me and once I get home I collapse.

Jenn - I think I will try to find that diet power thing you were talking about. I never have had luck writing everything down. Maybe I can change.

FlowerJenni1022
11-01-2002, 07:06 PM
Well, here we go starting the weekend! I know we can all stay strong, and behave ourselves right? Especially since I just ate a tootsie roll. Bad girl, jenni. ANyway, I have lost 3 pounds since the beginning of the week, so hopefully that will motivate me to keep on track. I hope yall all have a groovilicious weekend. I'll be thinking about you......

hugs,
Jen

angieME
11-01-2002, 07:21 PM
I have to be good!! Since not too long ago I weighed 130,I know what I will look like so I went onto the Victorias Secret websight and ordered 3 shirts to wear when I lose it all.$100.00 worth of motivation!!LOL.

I am so freaking hungry right now and I don't know why. I have the munchies darn it. Maybe I will eat some watermelon later.

whisper211
11-01-2002, 07:40 PM
Thats great Angie:)

Got the munchies? Hmmm
Just look at the shirts on the web site ;)

I love slinky shirts. I am going to try and start exercising this week coming. The one part of my body I always have trouble with when it comes to slinky clothes is my back. There has always been to much fat there.

Good luck getting over your munching spell.

Brenda

FlowerJenni1022
11-02-2002, 09:24 PM
Well, I had the munchies too, and I did eat some candy. I don't think it was enough to gain anything, but I don't want to get on another binge. If I can get through Sunday, I'll be ok. I wish I had some watermelon! I could've had that instead of those cheese balls!:nono:
G'night gals, Love, Jen:ink:

SvelteChicky
11-03-2002, 09:14 AM
Welcome Whisper, love your icon! I've been feeling lousy lately, even though I haven't stopped movig through it all. I am upset becasue the aerobics class I go to 2x per week, is cancelled next week, for elections, PTA stuff. So, I have to figure somehting out. Hubby is still healthy,a nd we've managd to get over the 5 day ER slump. without a trip to the hospital. Thank God! So, we're planning on a family dinner here tomorrow night. Manicotti. I'm already feeling guilty. I'll try to be good, and try everything, and then stop when I feel full. (Yeah right). But, I worked around the house, cleaning, vacuuming, getting ready for it. Then, went over and worke din the yard of Dad's rental property. Body's sore all over. Everything popped on my first steps to the coffee pot. Hope that means I got good exercise. Keeping up wiht my journal, and trying to beat the winter blues. (sigh). Hope you girls are still on track.

FlowerJenni1022
11-03-2002, 09:21 AM
It's me again! I though if I posted this morning it would help me keep from going out of control today :) My little boy (he's almost 5) said he wants to go to church this morning, so that will be about 3 hours that I won't have access to food. But, then we're supposed to go to my mom's, and for some reason, when I'm there I just like to munch. Maybe she'll help me not eat. I know she's concerned about me. We've always had a weight problem on her side of the family, but only about 20 - 30 pounds over. I'm the biggest any of us has ever gotten, and with her being a nurse (RN, cardiology) I know she is going to be worrying. Plus she'll be thinking, how will I ever find a new husband looking like this. That much is true.... who wants to date a fat girl with 2 little kids? But, you know what? I'm happy with my kids. We have so much fun, and there is nobody there I'm trying to please. Nobody to make me feel ugly or fat, except myself.

HMph, I didn't really cheer myself up just then..... I think I really bummed myself out. :stress:

NO! I am going to make it, I'll be beautiful and thin and I can tell those superficial guys to shove it. So there!:p

angieME
11-03-2002, 09:26 AM
I make manicotti with half lowfat and half no fat ricotta cheese. it really doesn't hurt the flavor at all and it saves all kinds of fat and calories.
Brenda how was your shifts?Tiring I'll bet.I think for you just being up and running for 16 hours straight is a pretty good workout in itself.
Jen you didn't do too bad with the snacking.It is alot better than what I would do if I started on the candy,haha.
I suppose I should get my butt off this chair and do something.

FlowerJenni1022
11-04-2002, 07:38 AM
Happy Monday girls! Guess what? I weigh a half pound less today than I did on friday. I am so excited! Usually I gain something on the weekend! Now, if I can get some exercise in this week, maybe I'll lose some more! I'll be wishing you ladies a marvelous Monday, and post at you tonight. Take care, and be good.

Hugs,
Jen:grouphug:

angieME
11-04-2002, 07:52 AM
You are doing great!!!! I am so happy for you that you did so well!!!:dizzy: Good Luck for the rest od the week and pretty soon you will be at your goal!!!:cb: :cloud9:

SvelteChicky
11-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi Angie and Jenni! Looks like you're still on track, and even losing on the weekends?! That's quite a trick, it's so hard for me to stay on the straight and narrow. But, this weekend, I weeded, and cleaned, and took my walks. Actually, I had headaches fro the weather changes, so I was too achey to eat too much. Back to Monday --- no aerobics all week, so I have to come up with something, bigger than walking, to sweat. Eek! It's so easy with the classes. Now comes the challenge for me. Keep it up, even when no one's watching me.

Plus, tonight's our manicotti dinner for our family. Thanks for the tips on making it low fat, AngieME. Never thouht about mixing the two cheeses. And, I'm looking for low fat tiramisu.. doe sit even exist? We'll see. If I can get through tonight without throwing in the towel, i'm golden. I"ll probably end up running around getting stuff, and end up standing with a plate I never finish... that's okay with me though, I love haivng company!

Kempyd
11-04-2002, 10:49 AM
I made it through the weekend. Sorry I don't chech in on the weekends. That is what happened when you are too cheapo to have internet at home. Plus, I have gotten spoiled at work. We have high speed cable so i don't have to wait for anything. I know I wouldn't have that at home and the wait would drive me crazy.

This makes no sense, I was 164 Tuesday, today I am 157. what the heck? Was I holding that much water from "THE TIME"? Anyway it made my Monday start off right.

Chris - hope you do good at dinner. I wish I was ther eating manicotti. I love the stuff I just don't know how to make it.

Jen - good job girl! I knew once you started seeing results you would stick with it. Remember we are all here for you!

Angi - you sound like me I need to get off this chair too

FlowerJenni1022
11-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Hi girls! I'm doing good so far today.... but I had some sort of anxiety attack at work today. It may have been because I ran out of prozac for the weekend, but I picked it up today. I hate it when that happens. I haven't had one in so long, so it was scary. I guess it was just a combination of things, but I feel better now, and I plan on having a fun evening with the little ones. :dance: :twirly:

I'm so excited that everyone is doing so well! I don't know what I'll do if you gals reach your goal and leave me! I have a long way to go..... So maybe even when you're skinny you can come visit me???? Please???? :)

Hugs, Jen:flow1:

Kempyd
11-05-2002, 11:36 AM
We would never leave you alone Jenn. We are all here for the long haul. Just b/c we reach our goals does not me that we are scott free. We will still need to maintain and that takes work too.

SvelteChicky
11-05-2002, 04:00 PM
Jenni, don't be silly! We're all here for the long run, at least I am. I never desert a friend, expecially one I've shared this much of myself with. None of my face to face friends know this much about my day to day feelings. And, I"m not at my goal, just holding for now. Triyng to figure out how to make it through the winter wihtout packing more back on me.

I understand all about anxiety attacks. Been getting them for years. Ended up on Paxil for a long time, and now, after my weight loss, I'm off the paxil, and feeling great. BUt if my anxiety returns, i'll consider going back, since it really helped me, and also helped me sleep at night.

I'm really trying to eat right, but it's hard, with family dinners, and being so busy sometimes. I just wanna dive in to a mexican pizza.. yummm...

Hope this week goes by fast, I'm already reaching for the weekend! Eek!

angieME
11-05-2002, 04:33 PM
Jen, I am never leaving this sight even after I hit my goal. Remember I am the one who has been there and gained it back already.LOL I definately need all the support I can get forever.I get to weigh in tomorrow but I cheated this week and I have lost alot. As of this morning I lost 4.5 pounds this week alone. Don't ask me how because I don't know.I figure it crept up on me quick it better leave just as quick(haha) Everyone have a good night and no munching.

FlowerJenni1022
11-05-2002, 06:48 PM
You girls are the best :)

I've lost another pound too! I'm so glad to have you all here to talk to. And Angie, I'm so proud of your 4.5 pounds!!! That rocks!

Yall be good tonight, and better in the morning.
Hugs,
Jen

angieME
11-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Way to go Jen!!! I am so proud of you and I seriously mean that.You are gonna do this,I know it!!! Aren't we all good for each other? YES we are!!! Talk to you all in the morning with my "official" weigh in.

Sleep tight,
Angie

Kempyd
11-06-2002, 10:35 AM
That is great news Jenn! Can't wait to hear the official weight in Angie.
I am amazed I ate Italian for lunch and Mexican for dinner and did not gain one pound this morning. MMMMM.... I wonder if I could do that everyday and not gain. DOUBT IT!

SvelteChicky
11-06-2002, 04:01 PM
hey girls... let's move this to a new thead, it's so long,a nd I wanan get some fresh thread going. Look fo ra new thread I start in a few minutes okay? Dont worry, we're not abandoning, jsut look under support and see me!