100 lb. Club - One foot in front of the other, repeat!

SnowboundChick
07-16-2010, 04:45 PM
I finally made myself go to aquafit today a lunch, it felt great! I haven't exercise in about a month and a half so I needed it. I pushed myself my IT bands were sore by the end, I never got out of breath though, which I guess is good since I quit smoking a few weeks ago or maybe it's been over a month, I'm not sure, I haven't kept track this time.

I also got a new bike trailer so I can pull my 3yo and his little sister (I pick her up 3 nights a week from the same daycare). We can bike into town everyday now and home again at the end of the day. It's late, I planned on starting this in May, not much of a season left but it'll get me rolling again and I'll be up for the DVD's and wii fit come the cold fall and winter.

Feeling more optimistic today as I had a rant at my husband at lunch yesterday, posted here and went out for a drink with my best friend to chat (and I didn't sneak a smoke like I usually do).

One day at a time.

Mikkijoe
07-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Wow Donna, you are ON TRACK and nothin is holding you back! Fanstastic!

I just got a new Wii game, it is called Walk it Out....you are a charecter that walks around on an island gathering items to build your own world!~ I did it for a whole 15 mins last night and I thought my calfs were going to explode! LOL

Cglasscock1
07-16-2010, 05:17 PM
You are doing so well. Congrats on stopping smoking as well. You are showing amazing willpower!

kendra
07-16-2010, 11:27 PM
I am so happy you are feeling better. You are exactly right, one day at a time. One foot in front of the other and repeat! I love it! Sometimes that is what it takes. :)

SnowboundChick
07-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Well, today was good. Though I may have overdone it, not sure yet!

It's a beautiful 22degress celcius outside, I have 5 kids with me today, my 3 plus my niece and nephew. We biked to a concert where my brother was performing and then we biked back, it's about 2 km each way. In this heat we are all exhausted.

They are all out on the deck now each freezies and I'm downing the water.j It felt good though and my knees only started to ached the last 10 minutes of the bike ride.

rockinrobin
07-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Keep keeping on!

Eliana
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Well, today was good. Though I may have overdone it, not sure yet!

It's a beautiful 22degress celcius outside, I have 5 kids with me today, my 3 plus my niece and nephew. We biked to a concert where my brother was performing and then we biked back, it's about 2 km each way. In this heat we are all exhausted.

They are all out on the deck now each freezies and I'm downing the water.j It felt good though and my knees only started to ached the last 10 minutes of the bike ride.

Hey, that sounds great!! What a nice way for you all to spend some time together and how very motivating for you! Wahoo!