Alternachicks - Strange Attraction

View Full Version : Strange Attraction

Rhythm
07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm out-of-my-mind attracted to Harvey Levin. You know, the TMZ guy. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want in his pants. lol. What I find strange about this attraction is that he's 2 years shy of being 60. Which means he's got over 10 years on my parents. Haha.

Harvey♥ (http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/03/11/mn-levin12_ph7_0499895703.jpg)

I swear he looks much better on TV. ;)

Any of you girls have unexplainable attractions to any 'unexpected' people?

Robot
07-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Definitely! I have an attraction to Henry Rollins. He's only a few months younger than my dad.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/rollins.jpg

Natasha1534
07-16-2010, 04:16 AM
Definitely! I have an attraction to Henry Rollins. He's only a few months younger than my dad.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/rollins.jpg
OMG, I almost said the same thing!!! I've always thought he was hot!!! And I have a thing for Ed Norton...especially in Primal Fear.

Robot
07-16-2010, 04:22 AM
I agree with you on Ed Norton. I don't know why, but he's just hot.

Natasha1534
07-16-2010, 04:43 AM
And I have nooooooooooooo idea why b/c I don't find him physically attractive AT ALL...but for some reason Prince has always been sexy to me. *shrugs*

duckchick
07-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Henry Rollins...wow, I miss Black Flag!!

I had a strange attraction the the lead singer of the New York Dolls. Don't know if anyone remembers them...:o

VicSin13
07-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Henry Rollins is sexy as ****! I don't care how old he is LOL

JenniLeeAnn
07-17-2010, 12:56 AM
I totally feel the same way about Harvey Levin. He just seems like a fun and nice guy to me. He must be hard working too with all his success, this makes him very appealing to my 31 year old self.

Rhythm
07-17-2010, 01:01 AM
It's settled, then. Harvey Levin is dreamy. :love:

Ed Norton..? I'll never understand that one. I've never been into muscular guys, in fact, it's a bit of a turn off. I like pudgy guys -- Not necessarily fat, but with a little bit of tummy on them.

Natasha1534
07-17-2010, 02:11 AM
It's settled, then. Harvey Levin is dreamy. :love:

Ed Norton..? I'll never understand that one. I've never been into muscular guys, in fact, it's a bit of a turn off. I like pudgy guys -- Not necessarily fat, but with a little bit of tummy on them.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ed Norton was muscular in like 1 movie...he's a tall skinny bean pole usually!!! :p

jenlag
07-17-2010, 02:24 AM
Bruce Willis
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Bruce_Willis%20-%201%20-%2016_Blocks.jpg
Old enough to be my father, but I'd let him eat crackers in my bed any day!

jenlag
07-17-2010, 02:36 AM
Okay, nothing strange about this one:yes:

John Cooper from Skillet
http://blogs.denverpost.com/highernote/wp-content/photos/skillet3.JPG

Starrynight
07-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Ed Norton, Christian Bale, and David Duchovny (I've been watching the X-Files on netflix, haha)

m3rma1d
07-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Bob Saget. (Yes, seriously)

Rhythm
07-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Bob Saget?! Lmao. Whatever floats your boat.

I totally forgot about Conan O'Brien. I had quite a thing for him when I was younger.

Natasha1534
07-17-2010, 08:01 PM
SEAN CONNERY!!! He's 819 years old but he's still sexy as a mofo!!!

therex
07-17-2010, 10:26 PM
phillip seymore hoffman is SO sexy. i think it's his beard that does it for me, or his pudge.

Rhythm
07-20-2010, 01:19 PM
phillip seymore hoffman is SO sexy. i think it's his beard that does it for me, or his pudge.o_0

Seth Rogen. Very cute. Anyone ever saw Freaks and Geeks? I loved his role in that.

Freaks and Geeks was awesome.

mauvaisroux
07-20-2010, 02:30 PM
ROFL at a few of these. We all have our tastes don't we?

Henry Rollins is my punk rock crush - but then he is 49 and only 6 years older than me - I grew up listening to Black Flag.

Sean Connery is my old man crush.

Leonard Cohen in my poet crush (and he is as old as my dad).

Hmmm....gotta add Donald Sutherland for his voice like buttah. :)

Bluey
07-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Sean Connery.... *drool* i am a long long time fan of his... so sexy.. i think it is the voice and the eyes... :) :) :)

I have a major thing for Steve Buscemi - i dont know what it is but something about him makes me go all gooey...

And Kevin Smith.... i love his brains, and humour and eyes and hmmm pretty much everything as well.

bunnythesAINT
07-21-2010, 01:54 PM
^
Steve Buscemi has an odd sexiness to him. I am with you there. Idk if this counts but Jeffrey Dean Morgan. And not going to lie there was a moment during Saw IV where I thought Tobin Bell was sexy.

mauvaisroux
07-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Tobin Bell has a great voice too. :)

hpnodat
07-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Bruce Willis
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Bruce_Willis%20-%201%20-%2016_Blocks.jpg
Old enough to be my father, but I'd let him eat crackers in my bed any day!

Oh, I thought I was the only one.
:o

mauvaisroux
07-21-2010, 10:07 PM
LOL! I forgot to mention Peter Murphy and Andrew Eldritch.

Thousandsunny
07-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. I don't know why but rawr.

Also, seconding Henry Rollins!

starchild
07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Bobby Flay, the chef...(that man has some serious SWAG!)

Natasha1534
07-23-2010, 01:42 AM

I agree!!! I don't know what it is b/c he's not even terribly attractive...but there's something about him that's HOT!!! Especially in that one episode where some scum says something about Olivia and he pushes the guy up against the car by putting his hands around his throat...OMG, so hot!!!

Bluey
07-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Ooooooo Alton Brown... hmmmm.... i do love the smart ones :)

I should add, my partner who prides her self on being a "gold star dyke" has a major thing for Christopher Meloni as well.... not quite as big of one as she has for Mariska Hargitay though :)

clickit
07-23-2010, 03:08 AM
I've always had a thing for john o'hurley... you know, elaine's boss on seinfeld? Also, I second Conan and Christopher Meloni.

Rhythm
07-23-2010, 03:36 AM
Christopher Meloni is definitely hot.

Natasha1534
07-23-2010, 03:45 AM
I've always had a thing for john o'hurley... you know, elaine's boss on seinfeld? Also, I second Conan and Christopher Meloni.

O'Hurley is a VERY good looking guy, IMO. Very very attractive.

And I'm w/ the other girl's girlfriend on Mariska Hargitay...she' absolutely beautiful (better w/ short hair, I think).

jenlag
07-23-2010, 09:29 AM

DOUBLE RAWR!!!!!! You are sooooo correct!!!
He reminds me a lot of my ex, who once upon a time actually had that much hair when we met...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oWeVnaChJzc/Sk5tvP6WH8I/AAAAAAAAAZ4/6PrMNi_U08s/s400/Christopher_Meloni_tattoo_01.jpg

kaygee41
07-23-2010, 12:20 PM
You ladies definitely mentioned some good ones! I've always had this thing for James Spader. Maybe I've watched "Secretary" too many times or something, but he is just yum to me. :D

mauvaisroux
07-23-2010, 10:31 PM
oh yeah - Christopher Meloni in that show OZ - totally hot!

VicSin13
07-24-2010, 01:09 AM
My best friend and I just admitted our secret crush on this one today, don't quite know why but there is something quirky, sexy about him. Maybe its just his ability to make me laugh, but whatever it is...major crush on Simon Pegg! http://www.televisionando.it/img/simon_pegg.jpg

Robot
07-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Heck yes, Christopher Meloni is hot. I also think Bill Maher is hot, except he sometimes comes off as smug.

duckchick
07-26-2010, 01:04 AM
http://g8.undercoverhd.com/imgsresized/article/090303DavidJohansen_IMG_8871.jpg

David Johansen, lead singer of the New York Dolls (I had forgotten his name, lol!).

dudesmom
07-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Chef Gordon Ramsay. He's such a dick, but maybe that's why I like him!

Rhythm
07-28-2010, 08:11 PM
I second Ramsay!

I was listening to Queen today and started thinking about Freddy Mercury... I've always found him attractive. :/

Natasha1534
07-29-2010, 12:49 AM
I agree!!! Although I've noticed he's started looking a little older this past season or two.

I noticed while watching the video to Billionaire the other day that Travie McCoy is really hot in that video...like REALLY hot!!!

dudesmom
07-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Ooh, and the guy who plays Sweets on Bones, John Frances Daley. He's very young though, so it makes me feel a little wrong.

kaygee41
07-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Ooh, i totally agree, john francis daly is a cutie. But makes me feel a little wrong too!

Natasha1534
07-29-2010, 09:52 PM
I agree that Sweets is a cutie...but I'm all about some David Boreanaz!!! I don't care that he cheated on his wife w/ Tiger Woods' sloppy seconds...I'd be his sloppy seconds ANYDAY!!!

eroica27
08-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Jeremy Irons...and I'd have to say Sly Stallone. I'm sure he's older than my dad, but he looks pretty good.

ShelBl
08-05-2010, 01:23 PM

I am in love, love LOVE with Chef Ramsay. He's Scottish, he has a foul mouth, he can cook anything. I'd have an affair with him just so he could teach me some of his culinary secrets. It's funny that I just posted about him in my blog before I came to wander through 3FC. :D

Henry Rollins doesn't do it for me, but I love him in Sons of Anarchy. Such an amazing show, I can't wait for it to come back!

Sean Connery... who would refuse him, really? Hmm... maybe that's where the Scottish thing started with me!

I think Seth Rogen is totally sexy too. Something about the funny, kind of teddybear type.

Eliza Dushku is gorgeously sexy and I want to do bad, bad things to her :devil:

Natasha1534
08-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I am in love, love LOVE with Chef Ramsay. He's Scottish...

He is??? Did anybody inform him of this??? LOL

Sorry, just had to pick on you...British, yes...Scottish, no. ;)

ShelBl
08-05-2010, 11:07 PM
He is??? Did anybody inform him of this??? LOL

Sorry, just had to pick on you...British, yes...Scottish, no. ;)

Born Gordon James Ramsay
8 November 1966 (1966-11-08) (age 43)
Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom

from Wikipedia. :) He's referenced being from Scotland in many episodes of the original British Kitchen Nightmares, as well as the F Word.

Natasha1534
08-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Born Gordon James Ramsay
8 November 1966 (1966-11-08) (age 43)
Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom

from Wikipedia. :) He's referenced being from Scotland in many episodes of the original British Kitchen Nightmares, as well as the F Word.
So he's FROM Scotland...but he's British. Nevermind...I just looked it up on his website. Born in Scotland (so Scottish by birth) but raised in England (so British by the grace of God...LOL).

rachinma
08-12-2010, 02:09 PM
I hate blondes but love Paul Walker.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/paul-walker-and-the-supra.jpg

duckchick
08-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Ooo, that's a nice shot! I'm more partial to Vin Diesel, though, lol!

Pandabear
08-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I forgot their names,James Marsters "Spike in Buffy"... Jason Mewes who plays Jay from Jay and silent bob! idk why but theyre hot!!

Jenteal
08-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Sean Connery, Jeff Goldblum, Ed Harris and Anderson Cooper.
:whoo: :T: :hyper: :woohoo:

guynna
08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Sean Connery, YES.

James Spader, YES.

and Patrick Stewart. Yes, please make it so! Yum yum yum!

Natasha1534
08-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I forgot their names,James Marsters "Spike in Buffy"...

YES, YES, YES...A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!! I like David Boreanaz...but give me James Marsters ANYDAY!!! ESPECIALLY when he's got the spiked up hair and is twirling that stick on the subway...HOT!!!

vixxi
08-15-2010, 09:25 PM
I LOVE Christian Bale, omg sexy man! ;)

Bluey
08-18-2010, 01:30 AM
So he's FROM Scotland...but he's British. Nevermind...I just looked it up on his website. Born in Scotland (so Scottish by birth) but raised in England (so British by the grace of God...LOL).

Scottish is British....
England is its own country
Wales is its own country
Scotland is its own country

Britain is made up of England, Wales, Scotland

United Kingdom is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

And the British Isles is all of it. :)

............ Just sayin' :)

Bluey
08-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Eliza Dushku is gorgeously sexy and I want to do bad, bad things to her :devil:

OMG yes..... the bikini montage in The New Guy has pretty much worn out..... hmmmmmmm..... i *LOVE* her stomach..

Kitsey
08-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Looks like I get Dr. House all to myself ;)

lolcat
08-18-2010, 02:12 AM
James Spader.. YES
Jeff Goldblum... YES
Kevin Smith.... YES
Vin Diesel.... oh, H#!!, YES!

Eliza Dushku... oh, how I would love to look like her...

I'm very attracted to Captain Jack Sparrow.. yeah, Johnny Depp is attractive too, but there's just something about Captain Jack..

My biggest crush tho, and not sure why, is Gary Dourdan.... (played Warrick on CSI)
~~~~SIGH~~~~

Natasha1534
08-18-2010, 04:07 AM
Scottish is British....
England is its own country
Wales is its own country
Scotland is its own country

Britain is made up of England, Wales, Scotland

United Kingdom is England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

And the British Isles is all of it. :)

............ Just sayin' :)

Bwahahahahahahaha...OMG, now I know why I never liked geography!!! I have ALWAYS sucked at it. I promise I am nowhere near as dumb as I have made myself look in this thread...LOL And I never ever ever knew that Chef Ramsey.

My biggest crush tho, and not sure why, is Gary Dourdan.... (played Warrick on CSI)
~~~~SIGH~~~~

OMG, I love those BEAUTIFUL eyes of his!!!

And now I'm gonna get tomatoes thrown at me...Vin Diesel is absolutely one of the UGLIEST men I have seen. He's got a body that I would lick all over, but he has the hugest butterface I've EVER seen. YUCK!!!

lolcat
08-18-2010, 05:04 AM
And now I'm gonna get tomatoes thrown at me...Vin Diesel is absolutely one of the UGLIEST men I have seen. He's got a body that I would lick all over, but he has the hugest butterface I've EVER seen. YUCK!!!

Wow..... now that you mention it, I guess his face isn't really all that great. Hmmm... guess that's not what I look at...... LOL :devil:

Pandabear
08-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Looks like I get Dr. House all to myself ;)

nope have to share with me and omg yes Johnny Depp but thats not a strange attraction he's just hawt!

Natasha1534
08-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh, I missed House!!! Ummm, yeah, I would do House six ways to Sunday. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

guynna
08-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Mmmm, could I have House on Saturday night???

Natasha1534
08-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Mmmm, could I have House on Saturday night???
Hmmmm...I think I can spare him for ONE night. ;)

VicSin13
08-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I am also a Hugh Laurie Fan. I am a writer, but whenever I feel myself slipping, and I need a little something to get me going and back into writing, I'll often write a fan fiction (I know it sounds so terribly immature, and it probably is but...) about or based on the movie or T.V Characters of some of my favorite actors. Currently writing a short story involving House and a character I am basing of Odette Yustman (The Unborn) happy with is so far, after I am done I will make a quick "trailer" for the story with Sony Vegas using clips from House and various movies Odette has been in. It's a fun and creative outlet, plus I get to manipulate my fave characters, and make Dr. House do whatever it is I want heh heh heh :-D

Bluey
08-20-2010, 12:29 AM
hmmmm TV Characters wise..... Abby on NCIS is up there... same as Ziva ..... Horatio on CSI Miami ..... Sheldon & Leonard on Big Bang Theory..... Harvey Kinkel on Sabrina: The Teenage Witch :)

tiggergirl9
08-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Chiming in with Mariska Hargitay is the yum on the cupcake that is Law and Order

and Chris Meloni the frosting

but my current fav is Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide on True Blood a show that finally got hot for me lol.

So not into those skinny junkie looking types Bill, Sookie, and Eric lol.

VicSin13
08-20-2010, 01:33 AM
but my current fav is Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide on True Blood a show that finally got hot for me lol.

So not into those skinny junkie looking types Bill, Sookie, and Eric lol.

I am addicted to True Blood. I hate Bill, not that I don't think he's hot, he's just a wuss! LOL Alcide is hot! With a capital HOT! I am anxious to see who they will get to play a character called Quinn in later seasons. He is a weretiger in the books that True Blood is based on. The Author Charlaine Harris said she pictured (oddly enough) Vin Diesel. Another tv person, since were on cable series such as HBO's True Blood, is Showtimes Dexter, played by Michael C. Hall. He's a Serial Killer in that show, and yet he is so hot in that you are a massive dork way. LOL I would add Spartacus Blood and Sand actor Andy Whitfield, but he's not a "Strange Attraction" he's just plain sexy!

Ciao
08-20-2010, 03:11 AM
http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/JeMappelleSierra/Photography/Divider-1-1.jpg

I can name a couple!
Like WILL SMITH.

But my all-time favorite attraction is Colin Mochrie. :lol:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/WhoseLineIsItAnyway/Colin%20Mochrie/ColinMochrie.jpg

Funny AND adorable. :)

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/JeMappelleSierra/Photography/Divider-1.jpg

therex
08-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I am anxious to see who they will get to play a character called Quinn in later seasons. He is a weretiger in the books that True Blood is based on. The Author Charlaine Harris said she pictured (oddly enough) Vin Diesel.

i imagined someone like vin diesel, sans butterface. from trueblood's trackrecord, you just know it will be some beautiful man, i'm excited to see who they pick as well.

Bluey
08-24-2010, 03:40 AM
OMFG ERIC Is so much freaking hotter in the book... holy cow.... Cant wait to see who plays Quinn... hmmmmm.... John Cena would be good.... hmmm I havent watched ANY of season 3 yet.. im waiting till i have them all so that i can just have a weekend of it.. :) But eric is still very yummy... I cant wait to see who they have play Claude and Claudine ..... :)

DaughterOfVenus
08-25-2010, 01:26 AM
OMG YES GORDON RAMSAY!

Also, Ville Valo from the band HIM, and that's weird because I'm normally NOT into tall skinny guys, but rehab did him GOOD and good god those big green eyes, and I have a weakness for Scandinavian accents, and he's SO intelligent... sigh.

Another skinny guy I have the hots for and it's even WEIRDER ... Russel Brand. I know. I don't get it either.

And I'm so fraking IN LOVE with Kirsten Vagness (cannot spell her name) but she plays Garcia in Criminal Minds. I want to marry her and adopt like ten kids.

No, I want to marry her and then have like ten kids naturally through my affair with Ed Norton.

:-D

bananapancakes
08-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Harvey Levin is good looking for an older dude- I agree. Although he doesn't get me all hot and bothered. Need some cold water Rhythm? ;)

My favorite crush is Jimmy Fallon although most raise an eyebrow and ask "REALLY!?" when I tell them, he's just so darn adorable. I also think Dog the Bounty Hunters son, Leland is cute.......okay so he has big ears, whatever- he's still hot. :o Oh and the last guy......Drew Barrymore's boyfriend....Justin Long is kinda hot too. I guess I like the skinny guys, huh?

bananapancakes
08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh, wait! I thought of one more. Michael Hall who plays Dexter.....mmmmmm.

DaughterOfVenus
08-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Matthew Gray Gubler (even his name is dorky) aka. the guy in my avatar.

*Thud*

His absolute WEIRDNESS is sexy. And he's seriously weird.

Natasha1534
08-26-2010, 05:46 AM
Harvey Levin is good looking for an older dude- I agree. Although he doesn't get me all hot and bothered. Need some cold water Rhythm? ;)

My favorite crush is Jimmy Fallon although most raise an eyebrow and ask "REALLY!?" when I tell them, he's just so darn adorable. I also think Dog the Bounty Hunters son, Leland is cute.......okay so he has big ears, whatever- he's still hot. :o Oh and the last guy......Drew Barrymore's boyfriend....Justin Long is kinda hot too. I guess I like the skinny guys, huh?

The rest of the family makes me want to puke...but Leland is HAWT!!! :)

mauvaisroux
08-31-2010, 11:06 PM
Andrew Eldritch - Sisters of Mercy = pale, skinny, intellectual, poetic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo&feature=related

Crystalynnn
08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
bon jovi. oh my god. hes 29 years older than me.

jkinboston89
08-31-2010, 11:25 PM
OMG the guy who plays Jessie on "breaking bad." His name is Aaron Paul.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/jkinboston89/AaronPaul.jpg

Ahhhh, it's terrible. If only hubby knew that's like 70% why I watch that show lol!

dudesmom
09-01-2010, 12:11 AM
OMG the guy who plays Jessie on "breaking bad." His name is Aaron Paul.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/jkinboston89/AaronPaul.jpg

Ahhhh, it's terrible. If only hubby knew that's like 70% why I watch that show lol!

Well, I think the show is 100% awesome, but yeah, Jesse Pinkman is definitely a perk!!!

jkinboston89
09-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh yes, I LOVE the show. It's totally addicting. But OMG there's just something about him. And I usually like "nice boys" not "bad boys" lol!

irishfairy
09-07-2010, 09:33 AM
howie mandel....thats weird right lol I love his style and he has a sexy smile...

Number8
09-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Seth Rogen, Steve Buscemi, Chef Gordon Ramsay, Patrick Stewart, second these for sure

Michael Clarke Duncan is my dream- (the giant dude in green mile) he's 6'5 315 lbs *YUM!* my fiance is only 6'4/300 lbs.... lol I <3 giant dudes

Natasha1534
09-07-2010, 07:32 PM
howie mandel....thats weird right lol I love his style and he has a sexy smile...
Now that he has the shaved head, I agree he's attractive AND a little sexy, even. The pube hair he had in the 90s, though, NO WAY!!!

squidcandy
09-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Michael Hall, Gordon Ramsay, and... Josh Homme. Oh man....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__EHr9Sru_rg/TDn2SFAlqYI/AAAAAAAAAMY/LFbdWv5uMPY/s1600/josh_homme.jpg

dudesmom
09-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Oooh, I thought of another one the other day while watching TV with my husband, but I couldn't really post it then! :) I wish I knew how to put up a picture because I doubt many people will know who he is, but I think Jeremy Wade, the host of River Monsters on Animal Planet is HOT for an old dude!

4star
10-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Lol! I have a hard time watching old blue's clues, the ones where Steve is hosting. My mind wanders into naughty territory when I see him. I later found out he was also an indy-rocker. I just knew he had a freak flag, takes one to know one...;)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://witfactory.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/steve_burns-photo1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://picsicio.us/keyword/steve%2520burns%2520from%2520blues%2520clues/&h=399&w=600&sz=24&tbnid=McszK0Yp8km3gM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsteve%2Bblues%2Bclues&zoom=1&q=steve+blues+clues&usg=__-42ypGvFBX7GNfg8bPY4OSllUCc=&sa=X&ei=svKtTOmSD4X6lwfvwZS6Ag&ved=0CCwQ9QEwBg

NurseSara
10-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Alright I have some really weird ones. My friends think I'm crazy, but I stand by it. They are effing hot!!!!

John Malkovich, especially in Dangerous Liaisons
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/john.jpg

Kevin Spacey
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/kevin.jpg

Clea Duvall, she just does something to me, I don't know
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/clea-duvall01.jpg

Alan Cumming, oh yeah!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/alan_cumming_2378721.jpg

My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/graverobber.jpg

MzHopeful
10-09-2010, 11:57 PM
I'd do Pierce Bronson.. and hes gotta be twice my age. lol Also I totally get the Ed Norton thing, hes a hottie. Oh and you cant forget jonny depp he was born the same year as my mother! But Id let him have it. :D lol

NurseSara
10-10-2010, 12:02 AM
bon jovi. oh my god. hes 29 years older than me.

I agree wholeheartedly!

Natasha1534
10-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Lol! I have a hard time watching old blue's clues, the ones where Steve is hosting. My mind wanders into naughty territory when I see him.

OMG, I thought I was the only one!!! Steve is a total hottie...but the goofiness on Blues Clues ruined it for me. I'd like to see him out of that striped shirt...ummm, I mean that in a completely innocent way...maybe. ;)

Alright I have some really weird ones. My friends think I'm crazy, but I stand by it. They are effing hot!!!!

Kevin Spacey

Clea Duvall, she just does something to me, I don't know

Those 2 I get...totally.

[COLOR="Purple"]My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/sl287/graverobber.jpg

I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL

NurseSara
10-11-2010, 06:50 PM
I feel embarrassed for even knowing this...but isn't that the movie w/ Paris Hilton in it??? I swear to God I only know b/c my brother made me listen to some of the songs (not too bad, actually). LOL

She's the one in the picture with him. I normally cannot stand her, but she is actually good in this movie. Shocking, but true. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it, but you have to be into that type of movie.

spixiet
10-11-2010, 08:40 PM
TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show :D He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!

4star
10-15-2010, 02:53 PM
TONS of great ones on here...but I gotta add John Stewart of the Daily Show :D He's married and twice my age, but wicked smart, funny, and sexy as ****!

Oh yeah, him and Stephen Colbert. Both smart, funny, and attractive. It's really no wonder they are taken.

GonnaTurnHeads
10-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Joe Rogan!!!!

cat eyes
10-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Anderson Cooper is dreamy....

bargoo
10-15-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm hot for Eugene Cussons and he is younger than my son !

morphomel
10-23-2010, 04:33 PM
My #1 hottie of all time...Mr. Terrance Zdunich as Graverobber in Repo! The Genetic Opera

Yes, yes, yes! Terrance is one yummy man. And I love you for knowing and loving Repo.

Others include:
Anthony Stewart Head (in Repo, Giles in BtVS) :drool:
George Eads (Nick on CSI)
Liev Schreiber
Robert Downey, Jr.
Stephen Fry (weird, I know. But the man is hilarious and crazy smart)
Neve Campbell
Kari Byron (I would do so many baad things to her...:devil:)
Tim Minchin

Tinky
11-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Hugh Jackman, but only as Wolverine.
C'mere, ya big beast... :devil:

I also dig Patrick Stewart, Robert Patrick (X-Files spurred that - rawr).

My Law & Order picks:

Vincent D'onofrio - My favorite. Strange man, hawt.
Richard Belzer - He is weird, and on the skinny side, but yeah!
Mariska Hargitay - My huge girl crush. If I could play for that team, she'd be the only one who could recruit me. She is just plain beautiful!

Christopher Meloni - I used to dig him, but he reminds me too much of my ex now for me to look at him that way. He was like a combination of Henry Rollins & Christopher Meloni, so now I don't look at those two the same way anymore, but there was a time.....

Sons of Anarchy picks:
Katey Segal is a gal crush of mine...she is just getting better with age!
A lot of men on this show I find pretty nice, mostly because they are hairy and mean looking. I like Opie mainly, but since they've introduced the Irish charter into the mix, this guy on the left has me drooling - he's probably old enough to be my Dad, but damn!

*edit* Dang it, I can't post the pic because I don't have enough posts yet...but his name is Andy McPhee. Look him up on IMDb!

Tinky
11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
You know, Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad, Malcolm in the Middle) is a total freak, but I find him sexy. Forgot to mention him. I think of him as my freakiest, goofiest attraction besides Richard Belzer.

audri8301
11-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Jeremy Irons...and I'd have to say Sly Stallone. I'm sure he's older than my dad, but he looks pretty good.

Love Jeremy Irons, especially for his voice. I just want to listen to him talk and talk and talk.

I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.

totsandfries
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm so in love with Adam Sandler, everyone that knows about it thinks I'm nuts.
I second that, also add Jim Carey to the list.

Tinky
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Anthony Bourdain.

cherrypie
11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
I'm out-of-my-mind attracted to Harvey Levin. You know, the TMZ guy. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want in his pants. lol. What I find strange about this attraction is that he's 2 years shy of being 60. Which means he's got over 10 years on my parents. Haha.

Harvey♥ (http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/03/11/mn-levin12_ph7_0499895703.jpg)

I swear he looks much better on TV. ;)

Any of you girls have unexplainable attractions to any 'unexpected' people?

omg I have a crush on Harvey too. They keep dropping hints that he is gay though.