Old 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #1  

Default Ready Made Vanilla Ip Drinks - Help!!!

Hi Everyone!

I've been on the site before and have read the success stories. It wasn't until today that I decided to get registered!! Congrats to everyone who has been doing so well!!!

Here's my dilemma. I was told today @ my IP clinic that we are currently unable to purchase the IP ready made vanilla drink; something about a shortage due to reformulating the product in Canada? Has anyone else heard about this? I'm totally panicked as it is the only product that I eat daily. I love it and can't imagine another 7-9 weeks without it.

If anyone can verify hearing this that'd be great. Also, if anyone knows how to purchase the drink elsewhere....I'd be willing to get the whole 9ish weeks worth at one time. Thanks in advance!!
rocknrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrealtor View Post
Hi Everyone!

I've been on the site before and have read the success stories. It wasn't until today that I decided to get registered!! Congrats to everyone who has been doing so well!!!

Here's my dilemma. I was told today @ my IP clinic that we are currently unable to purchase the IP ready made vanilla drink; something about a shortage due to reformulating the product in Canada? Has anyone else heard about this? I'm totally panicked as it is the only product that I eat daily. I love it and can't imagine another 7-9 weeks without it.

If anyone can verify hearing this that'd be great. Also, if anyone knows how to purchase the drink elsewhere....I'd be willing to get the whole 9ish weeks worth at one time. Thanks in advance!!
my clinic has no problems but I think they had just gotten a lot. Regardless, lindora sells some and they are the same and cheaper.
pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:15 PM   #3  

Thanks! Are Lindora's as good as IP??? What do you pay for a pack of 6 @ your clinic?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #4  

Quote:
Thanks! Are Lindora's as good as IP??? What do you pay for a pack of 6 @ your clinic?
$6 a piece at the clinic; so $36 for a 6 pack. Yes, I was worried too when I bought them but they are the same. Even says Made in Canada like IP, packaging a bit different.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #5  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
$6 a piece at the clinic; so $36 for a 6 pack. Yes, I was worried too when I bought them but they are the same. Even says Made in Canada like IP, packaging a bit different.
$6/packet?! I pay $4 and that includes the extra postage to Hawai'i. AND the tax.

Last edited by Linden; 07-13-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #6  
Getting it Done!

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
A pack of 6 IP ready mades at my clinic is $28US. The same price as a box of 7 "dried" packs. So, $4.60 apiece.
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:55 AM   #7  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

New Lifestyle, $67.50 a case of 24; if you buy three cases (total over $200), shipping is free. It is the same nutritionally as the IP drinks, is made in Canada, and packaged in exactly the same boxes IP used to carry before they got their own labels.

The vanilla is in stock as is chocolate; mocha on back order. I still keep a supply on hand.
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #8  
Nichole

So interesting to see the price differences! I paid $29 for 6 at my clinic.

I ordered from Lindora last Tuesday and they came in yesterday. I am sooooo happy to have my morning routine restored. I was beginning to struggle without the vanilla RTD's to put in my coffee.
nitenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #9  

Thanks to everyone who has replied!!! NOVAK.....do the ready made drinks from NEW LIFESTYLE.....do they taste exactly the same as IP? That's my biggest dilemma is that I LOVE IP's vanilla and don't want to compromise on flavor!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #10  

no wonder they like me at the clinic. Henceforth, ipsofacto, I don't think I'll be buying anything from anymore. Alt products here I come!
Old 07-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #11  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Thanks to everyone who has replied!!! NOVAK.....do the ready made drinks from NEW LIFESTYLE.....do they taste exactly the same as IP? That's my biggest dilemma is that I LOVE IP's vanilla and don't want to compromise on flavor!!
They taste the same... delish. I believe they are (or at least were), produced by the same supplier. IP now has their own labels, and all the shortages and talk of being reformulated leads me to think that they are perhaps setting up a premade operation in their own facility.

Just my theory...

Anyway, I've ordered 3-4 cases at a time on three different occasions and they are excellent.
Novak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #12  

Height: 5'8"

nichole
i couldn't believe pita was paying that much either! i do hear there is normally a 300% mark up on them though :P
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:07 PM   #13  
Nichole

Erin

Yikes! I thought it was only 100%, lol.

I will definitely be ordering from Lindora again when the RTD's go down to $8 for 4. I love Pure Protein frosty chocolate but tired rather quickly of the vanilla and it didn't go as well in my coffee. I'll try to remember to let you know in advance in case you want to add anything to the order since shipping goes down the more you order.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #14  

Height: 5'8"

nichole,

i think that geri cuts back a little on that, since i have seen people talk of WAY higher prices. good thing about her i guess.

i've never tried the ip or the lindora shakes!

Last edited by mamaerinb; 07-13-2010 at 11:20 PM.
mamaerinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #15  
Nichole

Erin

Never tried them?!?!?! Wooooooooooow!