100 lb. Club - OMG I have never been this happy

View Full Version : OMG I have never been this happy

lala1022
07-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Ok so I have decided to weigh in on Sunday at my mother in laws house (so I do not have the urge to weigh every hour) and I have lost 7 POUNDS! I almost cried. So that was the good now here is the bad I so cheated last night and sat down and ate two spoon fulls of raw cookie dough! I know that sounds nasty but it looked so good in my sisters frig! ok So here we go on our next week ordering zumba to add to my plan....Will keep you up to date!!

83 more to go

girlonfire
07-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Congrats on the 7 pound loss! And two spoonfuls of raw cookie dough isn't too terrible...it's not a whole tube! A lot of people here subscribe to being perfectly on plan, but I tend to be a little more forgiving(so maybe I'm not best to address this issue hehe).

And cookie dough isn't gross, it's yummy. That's why it has it's own ice cream.

hpnodat
07-11-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm so happy for you lala! Keep up the great work!

lala1022
07-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks that is what I said to my DH too!......lol I think that being to strict on my self is going to make me fail so why not have a litlle wiggle room!

hpnodat
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I think the biggest thing for me right now is not mindlessly shoving food in my mouth. After I've done that a few times I look back on it and think omg, did I really eat that much. But if I plan for it then that's different.

MutableParadox
07-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Grats! 7lbs is great!

I have to be lenient as well. I believe I have binge eating disorder and everytime I get to strict on myself it causes me to really go crazy. I've found taking a more relaxed approach has been not only a fun challenge but a lot less stressful.

I also love love cookie dough =P

SarahD140
07-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Sweet!! great job. Wiggle room does really help some folks, and hinders others. You just have to know which one you are.

lala1022
07-11-2010, 06:02 PM
hpnodat I am so with you on the mindless eating! I have looked after a binge of it and said there is no way I ate all that.

sarcruze
07-11-2010, 06:05 PM
7lbs is AWESOME.....:bravo: Don't worry too much about two spoonfuls that isn't too bad. Just keep on doing what u r doing and when u do cheat a lil, don't beat yourself up. Just get right back on plan

llmw1951
07-11-2010, 06:25 PM
7 Lbs. is Great! I agree 2 Spoons wasn't bad! We all have to splurge once in awhile.....As long as it isn't everyday!

steph15
07-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Woo Hoo to 7 pounds! That is great and don't beat yourself up over two spoonfuls of cookie dough. Just keep plugging away!!

ORSewmama
07-11-2010, 08:00 PM
That is great! And don't beat yourself up too much for your little slip up - as a pp said, some people can splurge a little, and some can't - you just need to learn which camp you do best in. Me, I have a treat, not every day, but honestly, most days. I find when I don't it will turn into a very large binge for me, but I can also stop at just a taste or two and feel completely satisfied :)

Matilda08
07-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Keep up the good work, dust yourself off and try again!!