Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 07-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default Could I Be ..........?

Okay so ya probs thinking what a idiot just go and get a test.
Trouble is i think its probably to early to take one and with the BC pill i take i dont get "monthlys". So cant go by that.

I just wanted to run my worry and symptoms (which are probably being over looked ) past woman with "experience"

After a rather stressfull weekend (meaning i had bad problems that i dont want to go in 2 ) not this weekend gone but one before , i managed to totally forget to take my pill and when i realised (thinking id missed 2 ) id actually missed 5. Anyhow this has happened b4 and ive been totally fine and i have had certain symptoms b4 andturned out to be nothing.

However last sat night i had a really bad night , i felt like i was going to bleed ( something which can happen when i miss my pill) Anyhow i got terrible PMT . During the night i felt Dreadful, crampy back and belly aching legs , cold sweats and could not sleep..............almost felt like i was going thru pubity again.
Since then i havent had a decent nite sleep ( not with worry ) jut restless an dfeeling unwell.I havent felt like exercising. I feel MEGA tired , run down , neasus, and still no bleed even tho i was certain i would. (i am on cerezzette which stops periods ) . Also my boobs feel like lead weights on my body and nipples hurt 2 the touch.

I know these symptoms could just be haormones through missing my pill as ive had similar b4 ............but its just that night i had and the continuing feeling of neausa. Its 2 early 2 test. So jus wanted to know what ya thought.
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Well it's certainly possible! Those symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms, or possibly just your hormones out of whack....that's what tough about pregnancy symptoms, they're different for different people and can also be symptoms of other things going on. For me, my biggest symptoms were cramping and dizziness.
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #3  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

What did you do about the five pills you missed? You didn't go and pop all 5 did you?? That would certainly give you bad symptoms (and if you did - you should probably call your Dr.)

It is certainly possible - but I doubt you would experience PG symptoms so soon. It takes a while for the egg to be fertilized (up to three days), implant (another day or so, I believe) and then for your body to get going on making the hormones that give you all the fun side effects like painful boobies and nasea. It was four weeks after I concieved before the painful boobies kicked in. Shortly followed by all the other fun stuff.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #4  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

It's possible, but like the others said I doubt that you'd be experiencing symptoms so soon. Some people do though! It sounds like your hormones are all outta whack from being off your pill for 5 days. Call your Dr., they may want to take you off your pill until they figure out whether or not you're pg.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #5  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I also meant to say that I agree with Liz, symptoms are very different for everyone. My first symptom of being pg is the fall-down fatigue. I never get breast soreness, and my morning sickness doesn't kick in until about 8 weeks.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #6  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

I had extreme reactions when I forgot my pill for 3 days, downed them in a moment of panic, and then when to the pharmacy for the morning after pill. I was seriously like "This many hormones won't give me a blood clot, right????" I did get nauseous, not to mention the stress of it all.

It's frustrating to have to wait until the pregnancy test. Maybe your doctor can do one sooner?
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:47 AM   #7  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCraver View Post
What did you do about the five pills you missed? You didn't go and pop all 5 did you?? That would certainly give you bad symptoms (and if you did - you should probably call your Dr.)

It is certainly possible - but I doubt you would experience PG symptoms so soon. It takes a while for the egg to be fertilized (up to three days), implant (another day or so, I believe) and then for your body to get going on making the hormones that give you all the fun side effects like painful boobies and nasea. It was four weeks after I concieved before the painful boobies kicked in. Shortly followed by all the other fun stuff.
No i didnt take all 5 just took the rest as usual. and i didnt start feeling the effects till around a week later and is still on going now which will be a week since my bad nite and 2weeks since i missed the pills xxx
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #8  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

If you skipped your pill for 5 days and then had sex, then yes, you could be pregnant. Just have to wait and see at this point.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

Too hard to tell, sorry. You will have to wait It is awfully soon to experience any of those symptoms, but some women are different. I also missed 3 pills once (first time in my life) and seemed to have convinced myself, rather than actually be pregnant (I wasn't - but I was the cycle!)
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #10  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Call your doc and explain.

Are your pills monophasic or triphasic? If tri, where the hormone dose shifts instead of being all the same like mono pills I could see where missing a whole 5 would make you feel extra weird. (You may want to stop taking them regardless which type they are though til you sort out what is going on.)

As for pregnancy... you could be if you missed you pills and had otherwise unprotected sex.

Def call doc.

GL!
A.

Last edited by astrophe; 07-09-2010 at 06:26 PM.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote