Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - New Laughing Cow Flavor

View Full Version : New Laughing Cow Flavor

Bombe
07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Laughing Cow now makes blue cheese flavored wedges, soooooo good! Also Weight watchers has started making wedges exactly like laughing cow and they have a jalapeno flavor one that is great! Man I love these spreadable cheeses!

westernsoutherngirl
07-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Laughing cow is also supposed to have a new mexican flavor - chipotle maybe - but I have not been able to find it! Anybody found these new flavors in Colorado?

dewdrop1970
07-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I've been hunting the jalapeno WW flavor~no luck yet in the stores I've visited - Indianapolis.

kaelah
07-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Ooh that WW Jalapeno sounds so yummy! I'll be on the look out for it.

bacilli
07-06-2010, 07:04 PM
I've been hunting the jalapeno WW flavor~no luck yet in the stores I've visited - Indianapolis.

I saw some in the Kroger by me, on the south side of Indy, at Madison and Edgewood. DH was craving habanero cheese, which of course they had none of :(

Beverlyjoy
07-06-2010, 07:23 PM
I am going to request them at my grocery.

Bombe
07-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Follow Beverlyjoy's lead and request them at your grocery store! Most any place will order it for you and once they order it if it sells well they'll probably keep it in stock.

I found mine at Shop Rite but I don't think you have that grocer out west...

charmtime
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
I love laughing cow cheese. I eat it on Wasa bread and it is an amazing treat. I am stuffed from supper now but maybe I will pack that for my lunch tomorrow:)

Renwomin
07-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Awesome! I can't wait to find some of these new flavors.

dewdrop1970
07-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I saw some in the Kroger by me, on the south side of Indy, at Madison and Edgewood. DH was craving habanero cheese, which of course they had none of :(

Oooh! Thanks for the heads up! I'm a southsider, too! :wave:

rachelpaula
07-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi! I am OBSESSED WITH the new flavors. I put them on GG Bran Crisp crackers (12 calories, 5g carbs) I am on the high fiber F Factor Diet. down 17 lbs from 203 in five weeks. @ssmrachel

rachelpaula
07-19-2010, 09:03 PM
I couldn't find the cheeses in NYC so I went to the Fairway in Yonkers and found them there.
@SSMRachel

tryhardforlife
07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
You know until last week I was so into the Cow. I'm trying to cut the rip-off "diet food" out of my diet, I mean are you serious 3 dollars for that little wheel? I started making Quark and it's crazy good. Buttermilk in the oven overnight skim it and add milk to get even a better spread for whey less.

http://www.peanutbutterboy.com/how-to-make-quark-cheese/

Danica61
02-05-2013, 04:22 PM
I have tried the Jalepeno one, while I love Laughing Cow cheeses, this flavor was just weird, it didn't taste like any kind of cheese at all; it had a soapy taste, and it wasn't spicy; not sure if that batch was made wrong, but if the Jalepeno ones are all like that I wouldn't recommend it, but you will need to try it for yourself, I know, but mine wasn't good.

Prism21
02-05-2013, 05:56 PM
I have tried the Jalepeno one, while I love Laughing Cow cheeses, this flavor was just weird, it didn't taste like any kind of cheese at all; it had a soapy taste, and it wasn't spicy; not sure if that batch was made wrong, but if the Jalepeno ones are all like that I wouldn't recommend it, but you will need to try it for yourself, I know, but mine wasn't good.

I just bought the Weight Watchers Jalepeno (30 cals) one and it was pretty good. My fav is the laughing cow chipotle but I haven't been able to find it lately.

Rolodex
02-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I love laughing cow cheese. I eat it on Wasa bread and it is an amazing treat. I am stuffed from supper now but maybe I will pack that for my lunch tomorrow:)

I've never had Wasa bread. Im going to have to check this out.

Psychic
02-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Has anyone tried the new Babybel Gouda Wheels? I saw them the other day and was wondering if they were any good.

Oh, and Aldi now carries their version of the spreadable cheese wedges like Laughing Cow. I've seen Original, Light, Cheddar, and Swiss.

Danica61
02-07-2013, 02:37 PM
I just bought the Weight Watchers Jalepeno (30 cals) one and it was pretty good. My fav is the laughing cow chipotle but I haven't been able to find it lately.
Is the weight watcher Jalepeno available in with the other cheeses?
I live in a small town with only 2 grocery stores, and I don't remember seeing too many weight watchers products.:dizzy:

Renwomin
02-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Has anyone tried the new Babybel Gouda Wheels? I saw them the other day and was wondering if they were any good.

Oh, and Aldi now carries their version of the spreadable cheese wedges like Laughing Cow. I've seen Original, Light, Cheddar, and Swiss.

I haven't tried to the gouda yet. I used to get the Babybel Light mini-wheels, but I realized I didn't like them as well as the Laughing Cow wedges so I stopped getting them. I'd be interested to hear how they are too!

Renwomin
02-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I live in a small town with only 2 grocery stores, and I don't remember seeing too many weight watchers products.:dizzy:

Usually I've found the Laughing cow cheese wedges and the WW ones too in with the gourmet cheeses or the other spreadable cheese. In a lot of grocery stores that isn't right next the regular hard and shredded cheeses but in some central fridge display.

Prism21
02-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Yes, in the Super Walmart I bought mine from, it was right next to the Laughing Cow ones. It's even packaged in the same round boxes as Laughing Cow cheese. But like Renwomin said above, I usually find it displayed with the gourmet cheeses and deli items, not shredded cheeses.