Share your Diet Blog - looking for blog buddies...

View Full Version : looking for blog buddies...

treepeters
07-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Hello out there,
I've just started really working on my diet blog, and it's already motivating me more than I ever thought. I like it and I want it to be a success story.

I started out last August (well, started for the thousandth time....) and I did Medifast for a while. I think it's a very useful program, but when I fell off the wagon and out of that ketosis state of carb freedom... I had such a terrible rebound that I'm just recovering from it.
Mostly a mental thing. It was so much All or Nothing that I was in that mindspace and when it became "ALL" again, it was not good.
I lost 30 and have gained back 20. I'm turning it around before I surpass myself...

Check out my blog and if you like it, let me know. I will happily visit yours too.
I really want to find some people to communicate with on this journey, and to support as well, if I can.

thanks for reading me...:)

teresa
www.gooddaytodiet.com

Rochester
07-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I really enjoyed visiting your blog! :)

treepeters
07-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Rochester, thank you SO much!
It's really helping me focus. For some reason, it's motivating without triggering my rebellion..

I just subscribed to your blog. I really like it and I have a lot more to explore there.
I liked that fitness tracker, and I'd never heard of it.

Good luck to you!!
and thanks again,

teresa

naturaldiets
07-09-2010, 09:11 AM
I open a new blog with new Natural Diets used by europen celebritys, please take
a look and write a review/comment on my blog: newnaturaldiets.blogspot.com

Matilda08
07-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Hello Im also trying to really get into my blog. Since Ive gotten more serious about my journey ive been updating more. Check mine out as well

xxunluv3dlizxx
07-10-2010, 05:56 PM
I just started mine as well! Feel free to keep up with mine and I will be more than glad to keep up with yours!

We can all do this!

:carrot:

Quail
07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
I love the title of your blog! Looking forward to following. :-)

hpnodat
07-19-2010, 01:23 PM
I've just started my blog as well. It's weird, I feel kinda like I'm talking to myself. lol Feel free to visit mine and comment so maybe I won't feel like I'm talking to myself so much.

sarahinparis
07-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi ladies - will check out your blogs soon!

treepeters
07-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi hpnodat,

I like your blog. Keep writing. I just started "following" you! You are not talking to yourself....

take care,
teresa

hpnodat
07-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks Teresa, You may follow me but please, no stalking! lol j/k I like yours too but I cant figure out how to follow you. I'm new to the blog thing so I have no idea what I'm doing. :)

treepeters
07-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi hpnodat,
As far as I know... subscribing is the same as following. The kind of setup you have with followers... is through blogger only and between blogger blogs.

Anyway, I haven't figured out how to have that on mine.
But you can subscribe if you want!

I like your new yellow flowers. Pretty.

FYI: your "Weight Loss tip of the day" link isn't working quite right.

take care,
teresa

katienail
12-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Wow.. great blog! I'll subscribe to your blog

shrinkingmommy
01-09-2011, 10:49 PM
I can't post links yet, but you can search my blog on Facebook.

Search year of the shrinking mommy for my facebook page which will link you to my blog

shrinkingmommy
01-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Here is the link.http://yearoftheshrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

VioletSwerve
01-10-2011, 02:44 AM
I have a blog http://appetitefordestruction1.blogspot.com/. I have tried to post a thread about it but it never was posted. Anyway, check mine out if you would like, and I'll check yours out.

surrendertolis
01-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I also have a blog that I use to talk about my weight loss goals, healthy eating, recipes, exercise, and just my life in general. :)

americangirlinbristol.blogspot.com

gilligan55us
03-03-2011, 03:02 PM
I also have a blog that I use to talk about my weight loss journey. It keeps me honest, and I figure it is cheaper than therapy! If you would like to follow my blog, the title is Tales From the Diet Side.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey! :cheer3:

Tamlynne31
03-08-2011, 08:26 PM
I just started my blog and would love some readers!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/tamlynne31/

JDTH
03-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I have a rendom question....do you have ro be a member for 20 days before you can start a thread?

Tamsin78
03-11-2011, 06:04 PM
I am going to check out everyone's blogs...and you can check mine out...it's
Weight Loss Meditation: Time To Just DO It ! I am very eclectic (all over the map) and talk about whatever yanks my chain although the main purpose is to discuss my quest for mental, physical, and spiritual health. If I give reipes for food and soap and talk about animal shelters and etc., well, that's just moi.
Feel free to leave a comment. I like'em!

Tamsin78
03-11-2011, 06:54 PM
You need to have a 20 day membership and X amount of posts to be able to have a ticker, that I know. I do think that you can only respond to posts until then. If you have tried while signed in and are being told that you "don't have permission" etc., then that is probably why. I am assuming it's done to cut down on folks coming in here to post links to their paying articles or links to commercial sites, etc. Maybe some one else knows more?;)

Welcome, by the way!

laueliz
03-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi Teresa,

I read an entry of your blog and I really like it :) I'm going to add it to my blog roll at my own weight loss blog. I enjoy your honest style of writing. Thanks for sharing it!

sweetpearussell
03-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Hey everyone! I'm so glad I stumbled across this site - what a great way to meet other dieters. I just started my first blog...would love some support and feedback if you have a minute! The address is in my profile - Thanks, Christina

FatGirlTale
04-29-2011, 07:57 PM
I've been blogging for years. I talk about personal struggles, recipes and I'm going to start going vegan. I try to keep it short.

DrivenByAmbition
04-30-2011, 02:18 AM
<--- Mine is in the link to the side.

jhkoenig
05-10-2011, 08:18 PM
I'd love to join the blogging community here! It would be great to get some feedback on my blog: WannaBuddy.blogspot.com, if anyone has a chance.

Good blogging all!

InControl2Day
05-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Healthy Dreaming (http://healthyxdreaming.blogspot.com/) is my blog!

I've been trying to follow as many people's blogs from 3FC as possible :) I don't know where I'd be without this accountability!

Hope to connect with you guys!

FallingAwake
05-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Hello!

I have gone through quite a few of your blogs and I have started following you. InControl2Day-- I followed you and your sister. I find what both of you write interesting and or educational!

I can't say my own blog is a 'diet' blog... but more a venture into becoming a better me. I talk about my accomplishments, my goals, and overall the highlights of thinking that day. It is meant for more than physical health, but I have yet to find the time to write an appropriate post about other things.

I am looking for others out there who are looking for a like minded individual in their journey to lose weight, but more importantly to build confidence and become a better version of themselves.

Anyhow, this is my blog.

http://fall-awake.blogspot.com/

See you around!

-FallingAwake

NewGirl24
05-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Loving your blog! I also now "like" you on Facebook. ;-)

My blog is: kindlifeofleah.blogspot.com

Hungry4Health
05-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Teresa,

Love your blog. I will be happy to be visiting your place. Good luck with your weight loss.

loosing40
07-25-2011, 01:08 AM
I'd love to be a BLOG BUDDIE!! I just started my weight loss journey and blog and would love if you could follow and i will follow right back :)

http://loosing30.blogspot.com/ (http://loosing30.blogspot.com/)

GL!!!

NotJustALittleFat
07-26-2011, 02:35 AM
So excited to see blogs of others on their journeys! I've looked at and followed many of them!

I'd love to get some followers, subscribers and likers at mine! Notjustalittlefat.blogspot.com

loosing40
07-26-2011, 05:34 AM
NotJustaLittle Fat, I am following your blog now :)

Jen
http://loosing30.blogspot.com/

treepeters
07-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Tamlynne31 -I tried to find your blog, but it was gone. Are you still there? I'd love to support you if I can. I'm still just in this thing myself. Let me know!

And Jen (loosing40), I couldn't comment on yours. I am following and will try again.

nikkidee
08-05-2011, 05:07 PM
hey ladies! i started following a bunch of your blogs today. i think it will be good for me - just another layer of accountability ;o)

feel free to come by my blog (i have a weight loss and a personal one, actually)
and check in on me.

the hubs and i just started the 30 day shred (jillian michaels), so hopefully ill be on top of it - blogging and being good.

good luck to you all!!!

sisterswhoexercise.blogspot.com (weightloss)
nikkidee1.blogspot.com (personal)

ZomgGuy
08-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Looks great - I recently started a blog myself and I think give-aways are a fantastic idea to keep people active / commenting.

Thanks for the idea and I'll be checking it!!

My blog: Life vs food .com

PS I like the Goddess in the Round :P

Divaintheworks
09-18-2011, 03:37 AM
Hello:wave:..Kind of new here and just started a blog here:smug:....any comments, any feedback, or advice would be really appreciated:carrot::hug:

treepeters
09-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi Divaintheworks,

I tried to check out your blog but couldn't get there. Try sending me the link again... I'd be happy to follow you!

take care
teresa

jackiel87
09-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi everyone!

Just checked out a few of your blogs. I plan on going back and adding some of them, but wanted to look at them first.

I just started dieting again and I am blogging about my Lazy Dieting Journey. I am using tips, tricks and knowledge I have picked up from dieting in the past. I have to diet MY way which is the LAZY way otherwise I won't stick to it. So this time I am going through trial and error to figure it out. I consider myself to be a classic case of Yo-Yo and Fad dieting. I am being Completely honest on my blog, posting my weight and even recognizing gains (rather than just not posting that week). So far I have lost about 6 pounds and I have 40 more or so to go. I am in for the long haul, so come join me if you want to see what I'm all about.

lazygirldiet.co (won't let me post a link) . Please be nice... I just started , so my website is still pretty primative.

Thanks! <3 Jackie

jackiel87
09-30-2011, 01:53 PM
@notjustalittlefat - just subscribed to your blog since I saw you have written lately. Check out my blog if you would like.... lazygirldiet.co . Thanks!

runningfromfat
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
I'll check out your blog. ;)

I have mine listed in my signature and it's about dieting, living in Brasil, fashion, bras, and the biggest loser. :D

shamrockin32
10-04-2011, 08:56 AM
hey all... I tried to post my own thread, but it never got posted... I love the blogs that I've seen so far, if you'd like to take a look at mine, I'd be elated! :)

sandcar150
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
I can't believe that I never saw this forum category. I'm new to blogging myself; just started one on July 25th of this year (my blog URL is in my siggy). I can't wait to visit all of your blogs, but just wanted to say hi here first.

Hello fellow bloggers! :wave:

PaperFace
02-06-2012, 10:36 PM
I just checked out and started following a lot of your blogs! There's some really great stuff in there!

I love the idea of being blog buddies! Check out mine too at shrinkingintostrength. blogspot. com/ (wouldn't let me actually link it apparently)