WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters for Steamy July!

jar1965
07-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Hello all,
This is the place to come chat. At some time, we have all weighed on Thursdays and have followed WW.
Even if you don't, you are welcome here. We give support, have fun, overall just try to solve all the problems of the world.

:dust:

jar1965
07-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Good Morning Everyone! It's a beautiful comfy, cool, sunny July 1st here in western Pennsylvania! I hope you get some of this weather wherever you are!

I'm going to a WW meeting with my girlfriend tonight. She couldn't attend on Tuesday because of work. She is really struggling with this! I think I told you I started last week with her. She had a 5# loss and she is just beaming!!;) So proud of her!

We are also helping jessica finish her packing and moving. She will start staying there tomorrow night! Ahhhh, I'm going to miss her sooooo much! Granted she is only moving 3 minutes from our house. About 10-12 blocks from where we live.

Well I have to get ready for work! Have a great day! Stay OP! Drink lots of water! Muscles in Motion!

auntie
07-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Jeanne, Thanks for starting us off! Can you believe that it's July??? I can't believe that Jessica is moving out!!! I know you are thrilled for her but your heart has to hurt a little!!! :hug: Hugs Honey!!!!

Tina, how's the weather don't there? Getting lots of rain?

Well, off to do a few chores! YUCK!

Tina
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Good afternoon!
Jeanne, I know you are going to have "empty nest syndrome." I have a feeling that she'll be back home more often than you think.

Susan, we are getting lots of rain today. Yesterday there wasn't much. Strange, huh!

I wanted to go walk this morning but had to wait for the sheetrockers. We had a tiny leak in the roof that messed up sheetrock in the second bedroom. They did a good job but it seemed to take forever.
Tomorrow afternoon, the painter will come. I'm glad we don't have to pay for all this--new townhouse!
Now that it's raining/pouring, I'll just stay inside and drink my water. ha..ha..

:flow1:

Tina
07-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Good morning all!!!!! :carrot:

Jeanne, you titled this month as "Steamy July" and that's what it is down here. It poured all day yesterday and all last night. It will be humid and very steamy today. Hey, maybe the pounds will just melt off.:o:o:o

Tammy, Nikki, Mimi, etc. y'all are so quet. What's happening in your area????

A belated Happy Canada Day to Mimi and Maureen!

Does everyone have July 4th plans?
Jeanne told us her plans. For us, there's a meal at church that's free. All we do is take dessert. We will probably do that and then watch the fireworks on TV that night.
We used to go watch the ones at Six Flags Astroworld - until they tore it down. :(
Clint have y'all had any of this rain?

There's a new furniture store opening near me today. I'm going over to look for rugs and a console table for the entry hall. There happens to be a Starbuck's right by it. I might have to go in and get an iced tea. :D

jar1965
07-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Ok.....jessica got moved! They went for groceries last night and finished up. Bob & I were restless so we....(hahhahahahah) got in the car last night at 10:30 and just drove past her house! We parked and looked for a minute or two and then cried and went home! Aren't we corny?!?!?!?

Ladybug2680
07-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Hello all. We have made it safely to Ohio and are enjoying the weather. It's nice compared to hot and humid southeast GA. Ladies, I'm still up for meeting up so just let me know if you want to or not. Trying to stay OP, but not being too strict on myself. Off to spend time with family.

maureen kempster
07-04-2010, 04:38 AM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all you ladies & gents south of the 49th. I hope you all have a great day.

talk to you all later

maureeh

Tina
07-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Morning!!!
Maureen, thank you for the wishes. :)
Happy 4th of July

It's a great day!

Jeanne, I really felt for you when I read your post. :hug:

Dori, I'm glad y'all made it okay.

Everyone take it easy and have a great holiday.

:hug:

Ladybug2680
07-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. We are headed over to my MIL's mom's and then over to grandma's to visit for a little. I'm excited.

Tina
07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
How was everyone's 4th of July?
Dori, it sounds like you had a good time? Did you hook up with any other thread members?

Nikki and Tammy are very quiet.
Susan, did Pat play on the 4th?
Mimi, how is school and work?
Maureen, you will be fine where you are. You are strong.....and you have kitties. :)
Clint, any oil down there?
Jeanne, how are you holding up, hon?

Diane, are you still exercising as much?
Guess what----I joined LA Fitness. They had a good deal over the holiday weekend. Larry and I joined. It's near us and easy to get to for me. I went this morning and used the treadmill. I'm a little sore at my incision so I'm taking it easy until I see the surgeon.

If I missed anyone, please forgive.

maureen kempster
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone

I hope you're all surviving the heat-I don't know how you southern ladies do it-right now it's 93.2 F and with the humidex it feels like 103 F-my apartment's okay but it's like hitting a wall when you go outside-I've been really trying to stick to program-I've had a few slips but I'm not doing too bad
hope you're all well and staying cool

maureen

jar1965
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Just a quick fly by to share::::: I went to ww and while I was there bought the "limited time only" 2 POINT ginger snaps!!!! OH my gosh I LOVE LOVE them! Unfortunately you only get 3 packs in 1 box for 2.50, but it was a nice treat!

And this morning I put them in my ww vanillia yogurt! All this for only 3Points! Ahhhhh, I'm a genius! hahah!

TINA - woohoooo for joining LA Fitness! Have fun!

Tina
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Ginger Snaps!!!!! I love them! Maybe it will stop raining long enough tomorrow so I can go to a meeting. We are having major rain from the disturbances in the Gulf.

I'm going to the store (between rain showers) so I'll get more vanilla WW yogurt. It's so good for only 1 pt.

Everyone stay OP and drink that water. Yuck to rain water. :lol:

auntie
07-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi,

Oh if I had gingersnaps of any kind..... I would be stuffing them in my mouth!!! :D I love them!!! So needless to say, I don't buy them!!! I'm learning that sometimes it's best just not buy things that I know I'll eat too much of.

Tina, we have rain here too. I rained twice today but now it's raining and think it's going to for a while. Ya'll are have LOTS of rain!!! That's great about the gym! I need to get going there myself!!! I was on a roll before Daddy passed away.

Jeanne, how are you doing without Jess? :hug:

I've been busy writing curriculum. Hoping to get most of that done! I would like to not have to do anything.

Pat likes his new job. He is out of town right now and will be home tomorrow.

We went home again last weekend. He and my brother in law did a lot of stuff for my Mom.

I'm down another pound. Now I'm at 20 pounds:carrot:

Tina
07-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Susan--You go girl. 20 pounds :carrot: :dance:

jar1965
07-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Hi everyone! TGIF although it was a fairly easy week! Looks like we are going to get some relief from this heat today and some much needed rain!

I miss jessica. It doesn't help that she is homesick and sad! I feel so bad. You won't believe this, but last night she said she wishes she wouldn't have done it! Ahhhhhh, it's heartbreaking. We told her to give it a little while and if she is still like this, we will put her stuff in storage and move her home. But.....we told her she has to try! I think she is just exhausted from all the work she has been doing.

Susan - yes!!!!! Woooohoooo & congrats on the 20#!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling! So proud of you!

Dori - are you still in Ohio? I will pm you my cell # if you like. Nikki & Tammy have been pretty quiet. I'm going to Ravenna Sunday for the entire day. Let me know!

Tammy - we miss you! Hope you are good! Staying cool?

Tina - Have you used your new membership to the LaFitness Club yet? I haven't gotten ANY power walks in outside due to the heat. Urgh!

Maureen - How are you? This heat is a killer!!!!!

Marion - WHERE ARE YOU GIRL?????? We miss you!

Nikki - whats new girl? Did you get your house yet?

Clint - how are you? Fishing much?

Well I better scoot. Got up at 5 and took Bob to work and I have to leave early from work today, so I better go in early!

Still loving the WW meetings and losing weight!

Have a great day! :hug:

PS - For those of you who have a Panera Bread = they have a lowfat Mango Smoothie = 4 Points!

Ladybug2680
07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone. I'm still in Ohio and enjoying the weather. Yes it's been warm, but much nicer than what I'm used to in GA. However, while being here in OH I haven't been OP and I jumped on the scales this morning. Lets say I was a bit shocked to discover that I'm at my heaviest weight ever. So even though I'm on vacation it's time to get back on the wagon and stay. The number I saw was one I thought I never would see. Well I'm going to run for now. I'm in the process of reading "The Shack" and would love to finish it before we head back home. Check back in later.

auntie
07-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi all,

Pat got home this afternoon. It's nice to have him home. It's funny, I enjoyed him being gone but missed him. I got a lot of work done on the curriculum I'm writing so that was good.

I woke up this morning at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I ended up going back to sleep about 5:30. I just laid in bed. Not sure why I did that!

Jeanne, I'm sorry that Jess isn't happy. I know that doesn't make it any easier! It has to be hard on both of you! :hug:

Tina, You getting lots of rain? We are and we needed it.

Can you believe that tomorrow my little Angel Baby Seamus would be 6 years old? I know Daddy and him are celebrating his birthday in a grand way!!! That was the best 2 months and 24 days of my life!!!!

Ya'll are the best!!!

nikkic718
07-10-2010, 08:16 AM
hi my lovelies!

I fell off the wagon but I hopped back on! i havent been staying on point AT ALL!!! im ashamed. i am going to hit it hard starting Monday, a fresh start!!! Ray and I discussed starting to try again and he told me something I DID NOT wanna hear, he told me that I need to listen to the dr and loose as much weight as possible before we try again just so its healthy for me and the baby. He only wants the best for us, I took it as him being mean but he didnt say it in a mean way , but he is right!!! So i have realizied that I want a family more than i want that piece of cake! im ready and im ready to do this for not only me but my future family!

xoxoxoxoxo
~nikki

Tina
07-10-2010, 06:32 PM
It's a beautiful Saturday here. No Rain!!!

Susan, i'm glad y'all need rain but we don't need a drop more. Our bayous were all filled and some overflowing.
I cannot believe it has been 6 years. I hurt so for you then, as I do now. :hug:

Nikki, it's about time you got yourself back here! :hug: I have missed you here. Please come even if you are off the wagon. Ray was well-meaning. And, You Can Do This!

Mimi and Maureen, how is Canada? Is it cool up there?

Someone's going to have a birthday. :o

Tammy how are you?

Jeanne, I'm also sorry about that Jess is homesick but that comes with moving out. Let us know if she comes home.

Dori, I'm so glad you're having a good time.

Clint, Diane, Stephanie how are you guys doing?

The gym is wonderful. I'm loving it.

jar1965
07-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!!:coffee:

I know you hate to hear this, but I really did need the w/e to be over. I'm outta control. hahah! Not really, but it is harder to stay OP~

I made a great dessert for my brothers birthday party. I cut up little squares of angel food cake, stirred in FF/SF instant vanilla pudding (prepared) and topped with Lt. cherry pie filling. Refrigerate overnight. Top with LIGHT Cool Whip and serve! Ahhhh, soooo good! I make it for all occasions but did it with "light" everything this time and the outcome was the same!

I have made the 1Pt. Chocolate Cake that Nikki posted too! And it is great. I think I saw it here before!:cool:

Peeked on the scale this morning and it showed "good news" (haha) but I will post on my official WI day. Oh, which we changed.....again.....to Weds. now.

Have a great day! **hugs**

Tina
07-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Good morning, good morning!
Our weekend was good and pretty much OP.
Now it's down to cleaning house and waiting for the painter to take care of the replaced sheet rock in the second bedroom. (Leaks in the ceiling. :( )

Everyone have a great day!

nikkic718
07-12-2010, 10:45 AM
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

im tryin to trick myself into being excited lol. my weekend was good everyday felt like a sunday EXCEPT for SUNDAY lol. I did an update to my iphone and lost EVERYTHING!!! all my contacts, pictures all of it. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!:mad:
Its very rainy and gloomy here today. Hopefully this weekend will b full of sunshine! My bday is Sunday and Im boycotting it lol. I started back on point today, although i threw a protein bar in my lunch today and just ate for a snack AND THEN calculated the points and that lil thing was 5 POINTS!!!!!!!!!! i was like o man im off to a bad start lmao.

Jeanne~ I might try that recipe did you mix the cake and pudding together??

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

auntie
07-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi All,

On my the summer is speeding by!!! SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!! I think I feel this way because I've not slowed down at all. Still writing curriculum!! My nephew came in last night!! I'm so excited. He will be here for the week. So while he sleeps (he is a teenager) I'll write and make good use of my time :)

Nikki, I did the update on my Iphone too..... I hated the new changes and it made it slower. I wished I had not done it! I had a 3G. I did just get my 4G last night and love it. My husband and I both got one. He had a company phone but when he changed jobs he stopped using it. So he has been without. Now we have a family plan.

Jeanne, yea on the loss!!! Your goodies sound yummy! I need to get back to being careful and drink more water!!!

Nothing exciting here. I decided to postpone my trip to Alabama this summer. Just not enough time to get there and have a good time plus still go back to San Antonio too. My brother in law is having his thyroid removed so I want to go support my sister and help my mom. I'm going to take some days off during the school year and go.

Well, better go write some!!! I will like the paycheck when it comes!!! :D

Have a good one and try to be good.

jar1965
07-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Nikki - yes, but mix the pudding according to the directions and then pour over the cake squares and mix. I used 2% milk, but I'm soooooo sure skim would be good too!

Tina
07-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Jeanne, I'll have to try that. It sounds good.
Nikki, I can't imagine how that cake will taste but I'm going to make it, too.

Tina
07-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Greetings from a very hot Houston. Wow, the heat index is waaaay over 100.

We are going out to Olive Garden tonight. I've already planned my meal.
I've got to go see the surgeon in the morning. I've begun having major soreness at my sugery spot. Not a good feeling. They are working me in at 10:15 a.m. I'll have to take a large magazine to read.

Tina
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM
went to see my surgeon today. He poked and prodded until I was MORE SORE.
He says that all is well except that I have adhesions on the muscle that he cut. I'm to exercise, especially in the water.
I can do that! :):):)

Tina
07-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Maureen :bday2you:
I hope it's a great day for you!!!

maureen kempster
07-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi Tina

thanks for the wished-I'm glad that there's nothing wrong with you that can't be fixed-you'll be ok
maureen

jar1965
07-16-2010, 06:24 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUREEN!!!!!:celebrate::hb::hb:

Sorry I missed you yesterday! Hope it was great!:hug:

nikkic718
07-17-2010, 09:28 AM
no loss BUT no gain....my bday is tomorrow so it could potentially be ALL bad lol..........have a great weekend!!

jar1965
07-17-2010, 09:39 AM
Good Saturday morning everyone!
Been up since 5~ Urgh! Yawn! Thinking about heading up and taking a nap!
Today is Jessica's HouseWarming Party! I wanted to share this great recipe with you that I got at my WW meeting.

Caramel Apple Dessert

1 cup crushed pineapple in juice.
stir in Butterscotch Instant Pudding Mix.
Add 3 cups of diced apples
Add 1 cup of mini marshmallows
Fold in 8 oz container of Lite Cool Whip
Refrigerate!

1 Cup = 2 Points!

PS - you can add crushed nuts to it if you want! You'll have to figure the points value for those!

jar1965
07-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Truvia = Love it! Ok....so I just tried truvia in my iced tea! It is Natures Calorie Free Sweetener. Made from the "stevia leaf"! Just thought I'd share! :carrot:
I have been wanting to get away from sweet n low. It's not really good for us. I had tried splenda when it first came out and didn't like it!

Ladybug2680
07-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Jeanne - I love Truvia as well. So much better for us. I keep a basket full of it in my file cabinet at work for my tea at lunch. I think it's better than Splenda, but that's just my opinion.

Tina
07-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Happy Saturday!
Wahoo, we're going to have another birthday girl!!!!
Nikki, what do you have planned for tomorrow?

Jeanne, that dessert sounds great. I've never tried Truvia. When we eat out, I use Splenda in my tea....not at home. That's funny -- guess I think I need something else since I'm paying for the tea.

Dori, are you home yet? If not, how much longer is your vacation. I'm ready for another one. :lol:

Has anyone heard from Tammy? I know she's alive because she's on Facebook almost every day.

Susan, have you finished your curriculum yet? I hope you have some time to play.
Mimi, you are way too quiet! How is Dan doing? How is work?

Maureen, what did you do special for your birthday?

Clint, how's the fishing?

Diane, I bet you're still exercising a lot.

Does anyone have Wi-Fi in their house? Larry bought the stuff to fix it here.
Everyone have a great afternoon and please drink lots of water.....:)

auntie
07-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi,
Happy birthday Nikki!! Hope you have a great day!!!

It is HOT here!!!!

Tina, we have wi-fi. Love it!!!! Nope still working n the curriculum. My 16 year old nephew has been here this week so I've played some with him. However, I'm ready to be done with the curriculum. :)

I haven't done to great with my food this week. Figure I desired to enjoy myself some. I haven't gone over board just ate wherever my nephew wanted to go. I hate to have him leave tomorrow!!! He is precious!!!

Jeanne, how is Jess adjusting? How about you?

Tammy
07-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Hello gang. I am sorry that I don't post. I don't even read. I go to facebook, play family feud, and don't do much of anything else. maybe I'll be out of my funk sometime. This has gone on too long. I do think of you often.

maureen kempster
07-18-2010, 06:38 AM
Good morning all

Happy birthday Nikki-hope you have a fantastic day.

I'm on day 6 of Richard Simmons' Blast Off Week and so far it looks like I've lost almost 3 llbs. So it's better than staying the same or gaining(like I usually do). Does anyone do his toning or cardio tapes? I must be the most uncoordinated person on the planet because I just can't follow them-I guess as long as we get up and move is what counts!!!

I hope we all have a great day on program

maureen

Tina
07-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Nikki--HAPPY BIRTHDAY

jar1965
07-18-2010, 11:32 AM
:bday2you: Nikki!

Tina
07-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Happy Monday

Maureen, I don't do the tapes. Sorry, I'm no help. I've started going to a gym to walk on the treadmill. And, tomorrow, I'll start going to the Aqua Fit classes. (I'm going to get rid of my very old treadmill.)

Nikki, what did you do for your birthday?
Tammy, it's good to see you online.
Susan, is your nephew gone? We had lots of rain over the weekend. Want some?
Mimi, you are way too quiet!
Jeanne, any new recipes for us? :)
Clint, how's the weight loss going?
Dori, are you home yet?

Ladybug2680
07-20-2010, 08:43 AM
I'm home and have been a busy bee since we returned. We rearranged the living room, kitchen and mudroom last Friday and I have done some good Summer cleaning. We're supposed to go out to my grandma's today, but I'm thinking about staying home to clean the bedrooms. I need to go through my clothes to see what I have before school starts. We'll see what happens. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Tina
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Dori, can I hire you??? :D Wow, you are one busy person. I thought we were supposed to rest after returning from a vacation. :lol:

I went to the water workout today. I stayed the whole 50 minutes but didn't do all the exercises. I told the young lady about my recent surgery. When I wasn't doing something, she would tell me something easier to do.
Needless to say, I'm pooped out. :)

Everyone drink your water today!

Tina
07-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Happy Thursday!!!!!

Some of us weigh today. Good luck :carrot:

Everyone have a fantastic day!

jar1965
07-22-2010, 02:34 PM
yea, ummmmm.....about that.......I'm passing this week!!! Good luck everyone else tho!:carrot:

Ladybug2680
07-23-2010, 08:41 AM
Hello all. I lost 1.2 this week and I'm feeling pretty good. Not much happening this way. I'm planning on going to the school today to work in my classroom. I have some rearranging that I need to do. We'll see how much I get done considering my two little ones will be with me. I officially start back to work on Aug 5th and the student's first day is the 9th. Seems as though Summer has flown by. Well I better run for now. Have a great day everyone.

Tina
07-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Dori, I can't believe your school is starting so soon! Congratulations on that loss!!!! :bravo:

auntie
07-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi All,

Nothing new here!! Waiting for my in laws to come. They are traveling back to San Antonio so this is their stop over for the evening. They are super sweet but never stay long. Should be here any minute.

Dori- I can't believe you start so soon either. I go back on the 16th!!! I'm not looking forward to it. I'm needing another month!! Wonder if they would go for that?? Great job on your loss!!! :)

Tina, How are you feeling?

Tammy, we miss you! I haven't been on much either.

Jeanne, what's new with you pussy cat?

Maureen & Mimi, how is Canada? Silly question.... but what is the weather like there? It's just HOT here!!

Well off to do a few things before they get here. I have a tad of a headache today! Yuck!!

maureen kempster
07-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi all

I do come here everyday just haven't been posting(too lazy) - I hope everyone is well, it seems that you're all so busy-Tina, how's the condo coming? Have they fixed you're second room?
Susan, we've been hot in my neck of the woods-I'm sure where Marion lives it's been pretty humid also-I forgot how humid Ottawa gets in the summer-we had a heat wave about 2 weeks ago and with the humidex it was around 103-I don't know how you Texas ladies do it. Jeanne, how's it going with your daughter living on her own. Are you getting used to it?

I'm on week 2 of Richard Simmons and it's not much different from WW-accountability is what it's all about. I try not to move my scale around and in 12 days it looks like I've lost 5.4 lbs. that's just by watching what I eat I'm sure-nothing magical

here's to a great Saturday

maureen

auntie
07-24-2010, 09:56 AM
:bravo: Maureen!!!!!! I've lived in Texas almost my whole life and you never get use to the heat over 100!!!! The heat humidity index has been like 105 the last couple of days. I try to stay inside as much as possible and drink lots of water or decaf ice tea. by this time of the year, I'm ready for fall where the temp goes back down to the 80's. :) Wow, I didn't realize it that it was that hot there.

Great job on your loss!!!! I need to start moving that scale. It's at a stand still!!! I want it to move down!!!!!

Tina
07-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Happy Sunday!
Maureen, we miss you so when you don't post. Please do more!!!!! :hug:
I actually empited some small boxes in our master closet yesterday. I just don't know where to put this stuff. I don't want to fill up the shelves with paperwork that we have to keep.
Now that I feel some better, I'm ready to begin decorating. Yea!

Susan, I'm with you on the heat. We face the west. Afternoon and evenings are unbearable. We've grilled outside only once! I guess we'll have to wait for our one week of fall. :lol:

Everyone, let us hear from ya.

jar1965
07-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Evening everyone!
Wow.......we have been so busy here! Jess is getting ok with things. She adopted a great dog from Animal Friends and I know that is helping with the "quiet time". I really miss seeing her everyday. But.....I'm working on it. We went shopping today & out to eat. Had a great time.

Been pretty OP. I had a gain last week, but past on WI because of TOM. Then, saw that I lost that but ONLY that! Oh well. I guess we are going to have those weeks!:dizzy:

Went to the doctor this week for my foot......if I didn't mention it I've been having troubles with it since like....last....october. ha! Anyways, the dr. feels it is nerve damage in my foot and that all my "NEW" activity has irratated it. So, I haven't been power walking or to zumba. I have to see a specialist on the 4th for it. It is feeling so so now that I'm not on it.
While I was there I showed her that I have developed adult acne!!!! Seriously bad! Urgh! Sooooo, she prescribed a wash and a cream in the morning and a cream in the evening. She said to use it all over my face. Guess whose face is on fire and feels like sandpaper?!?!?!?! Yep, that would be me! I can't win!

Well folks......I better get going!!! I haven't been home all day and I really need to tidy up!

Hugs and have a great week!!!! Stay OP, drink your water and muscles in motion!!!!!!!:hug:

Tina
07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Oucb! Jeanne, I'm so sorry about your tootsie and your acne! Ouch, again!
Here's a big bear hug coming your way. :hug:

Tina
07-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Wow, can you believe this is the last week of July!

I hope everyone has a great day.

jar1965
07-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Oh friends............I suck!!!!!:( Not only did I eat 1 donut today.....I ate 2 donuts!!!!! Why am I like that? What makes me tick? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

* I already used my bonus points!
* I already used my activity points!
* WI is tom. morning!!!!!!

maureen kempster
07-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Jeanne
you don't suck you're human like the rest of us

maureen

Tina
07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi,
Jeanne, I agree with Maureen. You are human. Hey, if there are donuts in sight, that's a huge temptation. :D
Every time I go buy Larry's bagels, there, on the same turntable, are all these donuts. Some are iced and some are filled. I pat myself on the back when I don't count to see how many are there. :lol:

Not much going on here this afternoon. There's a box in the closet that needs to be emptied. I guess I'll go tackle it. :)

Oh, tomorrow is the last official weigh-in day this month. Please, everyone who hasn't weighed, get on your scales tomorrow.

auntie
07-29-2010, 10:06 AM
I haven't met a donut that I have liked yet!!! :D If I eat one, then I might as well eat the box!!! And here is the thing.... I don't really love them either. SO most of the time I just pass them up. They cause me to spiral out of control so I just stay clear of them.

I was down yesterday (well back down, I had gained a little) but after Mexican food last night I'm back up again almost 2 pounds. So I'll drink lots of water. I didn't eat much last night but I guess it was just enough.

I'm going to SA on Saturday for the week. That will be a challenge but I'm going to tackle it this time. Going to go through Daddy's clothes. Saturday night is my 30th class reunion so I'll go make an appearance. A lot of people aren't going so I don't plan on staying long. Only a few people that I would like to see.

Jeanne, You are doing awesome!!!!!

Hope you have a great day and drink LOTS of water!!!!

Tina
07-30-2010, 11:06 AM
T.G.I.F. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yea, it's time for a weekend! Larry is taking off a couple hours early today and we're going to have some fun. I'm sure that will be eating out and hopefully going to a movie. Has anyone seen "Salt" with Angelina Jolie?

Susan, you have a good and safe trip to SA. Hopefully, you and your mom can smile a lot while going through your dad's things. You can remember the fun times.
Maureen, Yes, they finished up the second bedroom and you can't tell anything happened. The painter was also fantastic. He even did some touch-up work where the movers had scuffed the walls.

Mimi, where are you my friend?????

Tammy, how is little Maurice? Are Tim and Lauren settling into married life?

Dori, I know school is right around the corner. Boo. :)

Jeanne, I hope you have a fun weekend, too. :hug:

Diane, Clint, Nikki, we miss it when you don't post.

jar1965
08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone! Bob & I went to Wheeling WV yesterday. (Cabela's) And then we went for dinner at Jessica's house!:carrot:

Today we are putting together the walk in closet!:carrot::carrot::carrot: at our house!

Thanks for the kind words about the donuts! Urgh! It is soooo hard. I really need to consider a new job. I love mine, but I think there may be some changes in the future! Really, my objective is to get to my goal weight and then work for Weight Watchers. I shouldn't be working for a chocolate company/bakery!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!:dizzy:

Did the WW Puch video workout! Well, some of it! hahah! When I previewed it I didn't think it looked so tough! Then I did it and was reminded of my age and size real quick! haha! I need to stay at beginner and I did intermediate! Again.....only some of it! :o

Susan - I think you would like it!!!!

Tina - did you go see Salt???? I heard it was good. We saw Inception last weekend. I thought it was hard to follow. Bob loved it of course!

Tammy, Marion, & Maureen!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!:hug:

Tina
08-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Afternoon,
We didn't go to that movie. It's really too hot to get out of the house. Right now it is 100! And, that's not the heat index. Whoosh!
Jeanne, where did you find the room for a walk,in closet? Yesterday, I finished unpacking the boxes in ours. Wow, we have more room to walk around in there. :lol:

Not doing too good staying OP this weekend.

Ladybug2680
08-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Good morning all. I figured I would jump on for a quick hi. Not much happening. It's hotter than blue blazes down here and quite miserable to even get out and do anything. Sigh. Teachers return back to school this Thursday so I'm spending Mon-Wed getting the house in order before I head back. Trying also to get back OP. I know I can do this. I must remember baby steps. Well I must run for now. Hope everyone has a great day and I'll check in later.

maureen kempster
08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
good morning all

just a quick hello-I have today off and I've been working like a galley slave - my second bedroom isn't very big-it would probably accommodate a single bed and dresser if used as a bedroom-I had my computer in there and my treadmill & gazelle in my room-yesterday my sister & her man helped me move my computer into my room and the exercise equipment into the small room-so this morning I've been organizing shelving units etc.the good thing about this is that I didn't have time to think of snacking. I'm down 6 lbs in three weeks. 3 more lbs & I'll be back in the 140's. I haven't been there in over a year.
I hope everyone has a great day on program & I'll check in later

maureen

jar1965
08-02-2010, 10:33 PM
*****STOP......SEE YOU OVER AT THE AUGUST THREAD******