Old 06-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 241/217.2/150

Height: 5'6

Default New girl in the neighborhood

Hello everyone,
I started my weight lose journey back in March 2010 and since I have lost 24.8 pounds. Everyday is a challenge and I'm up for it. I feel like a different person since I started although I have a long ways to go.
I also recently found this website. I think this is going to be a great support system for me and I plan on participating as much as I can.
I would love to get to know you all a little better but first I'll tell you about me.

I am 33 years old and recently married. We actually just celebrated our 1st anniversary in May. My husband has 2 boys, 14 & 8. Talk about a challenge. Losing weight is a walk in the park compared to those 2 some days. I work in the HR department of a local publishing company and am also an Independent Scentsy Consultant. I am a huge race fan. I love to go to the local dirt tracks as well as watch Nascar, GO Carl Edwards I enjoy hanging out with my wonderful friends and family and helping them when I can. My perfect day is being out in the sunshine either at the pool or on the river.
This summer has started out wonderfully bcuz I have downsized my body and I feel terrific.

Here's to a great summer and wonderful experiences during my weight lose journey.
thisis4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 269/259/145-150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome. I just started my weight loss journey on Monday. I'm really hoping for the best.
stromgardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/248/150

Height: 5'4"ish

You've made an awesome start so far!! Welcome!
Lilly221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/165/135

Height: 5'2"

Hi there, I'm new here as well. I started back to WW in January--tho I have to admit my participation has been spotty, but I haven't given up! I'm trying to remotivate myself and found you all here. I've been a member of WW off and on for about 5 years give or take and have found that for me, it's the best way to loose at a healthy pace, but I do have trouble with sticking to plan at times. (Mainly because I am a huge sugarholic, which I am also trying to correct) Good luck all~
gemniangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #5  
Another Tammy

Welcome to you all! Thisis4me, we have another Scentsy consultant on board here. Keep an eye out for sobananas/Christy, she does it, too!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/165

Height: 5"10"

Hi Guys,

I have been following WW for several weeks, but have been on the 3FC site for a few months. I recently found these WW boards, and am getting lots of motivation from them!

While I was in graduate school, I put on 50 pounds, and I am trying hard to get it off! It's been over a year since I got my Master's degree, and I have not lost much at all. I am seeing very slow and steady progress on WW when I follow the program. It is exciting to finally see the scale go down!

I exercise a lot, have run 5Ks and 1/2 marathons, but always have "out eaten" my exercise. I am trying hard to work on the nutrition aspect! I have to say that watching points and tracking everything has really helped me up my fruits and veggies and say no to processed foods....there are lots of 0 and 1 point choices for veggies, so I am going to the farmer's market every week to load up on produce.

Anyway, just wanted to also introduce myself and say hello......thanks for the motivation!

R
RunningToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #7  

Good start my friend, welcome to 3FC hope you get to share your success with us here.
andymo is offline   Reply With Quote