100 lb. Club - Accountability, menu, plans, exercise, stuff....week of June 28

Beverlyjoy
06-28-2010, 05:50 AM
Here is a place where you can have some accountability, put your menus, exercise, plans, and/or other stuff,

Feel free to join in!

Beverlyjoy
06-28-2010, 05:59 AM
Hi chicks - glad to be home. The wedding was fun. I managed with my sore jaw and found enough softish things to eat at the wedding. My jaw is improving. I am not ready to eat crunchy food yet...but, am making some progress.

I mentioned this yesterday, but, it worth mentioning again. The wedding was so joyous. I had forgotten that the groom doesn't eat sugar...ever. It's his personal choice for weight and general health reasons. (he lost about 100 pounds 5 years ago and is now a health/no sugar advocate and coach) So, the 'cake' was a table of fruit done in a beautiful mosaic design. Also..in the middle were there sculpted water mellons. They were in done in the shape of roses. The one in the middle had the bride and grooms name and date. It was a striking combination.

Today I have a consultation with the foot/ankle surgeon.

Back to concentrating on my healthy living tasks:
slow, mindful eating
lots of water
fork down between bites, eat seated only,
leave a bite
plan/log/measure/food - count calories
TASTE the food
feel some fullness

breakfast - oatmeal, blueberries, almond butter, milk

lunch - egg whites with lite cheese, mashed cauliflower

snack - cooked cereal, milk, 1/2 banana

dinner - pasta and sauce, steamed carrots

snack - yogurt, fruit, peanut butter spoon

I hope everyone has a good week.

dgramie
06-28-2010, 08:35 AM
I have lost my focus! I have eaten everything in site for the past week. Time to get myself back to eating right and exercising daily.
today- 3 eggwhites with bellpeppers and onions and a sprinkle of cheese
lunch- salad with my garden veggies
dinner- grilled chicken and more fresh veggies
snack - string cheese

texscrapper
06-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Glad I foind this thread! I love menu posting - it helps me get ideas :)

B - cinamon toast w/cream cheese
L - Shrimp, black beans, and tortillas
D - Grilled chicken breasts, green beans, & salad
Snacks - air popped popcorn, fruit

I MUST get to the grocery store TODAY!! The fridge is bare, and the natoves are getting restless!

TXMary2
06-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Good morning ladies! Happy Monday!

Bevjoy- your menu looks great!

df- just get right back on track and don't look back.

Texasc- lunch looks yummy!

So, for me, TOM is here and I am feeling bloated. Yesterday I felt so hungry and ultimately ended the day a little under 2300 calories. Not awful since I am allowed just under 2000. Also, I went on a 25 minute moderate to brisk walk and then in the afternoon went swimming with my son. I did some laps and treaded water. I only counted 15 minutes for treading water because I wasn't really paying attention...sure it was more, but staying on the safe side.

This morning so far I have had my coffee but here is the rest of my plan:

B: blueberry oatmeal
banana

s: black cherry frozen fruit bar

l: lean cuisine
salad

s: watermelon

d: boneless, skinless chicken breast
corn on the cob

mingle
06-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Good morning, ladies!!!

beverlyjoy - glad your jaw is on the mend & congratulations on having such a successful weekend. That wedding "cake" sounds amazing!!!

dgramie - just get right back at it & don't look back!!

texscrapper - I agree, I get some awesome menu ideas from this thread!

TXMary - You didn't do that bad yesterday, especially considering your activity. Hope that bloated, yucky feeling of TOM passes quickly for you!

Another busy weekend that flew by & I can't believe that Monday is already here! Had to travel for a baby shower yesterday, but I am so happy that I packed a yogurt & banana to eat on the way there & managed to stay far away from the delectable looking dessert bar they had. And the scaled smiled on me this morning because of my commitment - I've officially lost 20 pounds (21 to be exact!). I'm only 1.2 pounds away from my first mini-goal & I'm really hoping to meet it this week :)

Hope you all have a really fabulous, healthy day! :)

GirlyGirlSebas
06-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi Friends! Today is my official weigh-in day. I'm down 2.8 pounds for the week. :D I have a crazy, busy work day today. Then, I have an appointment with my Mary Kay lady. I'm a Bare Minerals gal, but I do love to try new eye treatments and products. Then, I have my weekly Bible study group this evening. I'm reminding myself that busy is good....no time to munch!

MJ - Sorry to hear about you migraine. I hope you aren't having the morning after "hangover."
Beverly - I love, love, love the idea of fruit instead of cake at the wedding!
Dgramie - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your focus. Keep fighting to find it! Sometimes it takes a bit, but it does come back.
Texscrapper - I'm glad you found us! Welcome.
Mary - How exciting that your friends noticed your weight loss! I can't wait for that to happen to me. It must be so very uplifting.
Mingle - Congratulations on losing 20 pounds! :carrot:

Have a great on-plan day.

Slashnl
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Well, I made it 5 days last week with workouts. I was planning to go on Saturday, too, but my car’s “check engine” light came on and I had to take it in. I just paid it off and now they have to do something with the spark plugs. No idea what, but my husband understands whatever it is. Won’t be cheap. Swell. Anyway, went to the gym in my husband’s old pickup… you know, the one without air conditioning. It’s kind of fun to drive, though. Ha!

Beverly – What a great idea for the “wedding cake”. I had just thought that unfortunately, real wedding cake is soft, so you could eat that. But looks like you have options!

Dgramie – So good to see you! I’m glad you’ve come back! Looks like a good start to the week!

Texscrapper – Welcome! Glad you joined us.

TXMary – Looks like you have a good plan for the day. Good for you!

Mingle – Yay! 20 pounds! That’s a great milestone.

Rhonda – Good for you with your 2.8 pounds! That’s awesome.

rakel
06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone - happy Monday :)

I didn't get hardly any sleep last night and I am definitely feeling the effects of that.

Down another pound today, woo hoo!

EDIT, don't mind me, crunching numbers... You know, despite my waffling, it is still possible for me to meet my goal, or get awfully close to it at my 1yr mark, but I have to lose around 10lbs a month, or 2.5lbs a week. However, if I keep the pace I had set in the past 6 months, definitely not. Still, almost 30lbs in 8mo isn't terrible. Thats 3.75lbs a month, which would put me at 45lbs gone in a year, which would put me at goal in 3.75 years. Which is a LONG time. But it is comforting to know that even if I screw up pretty badly, I can still lose weight slowly and change my life for the better. Hopefully I can lose quicker than that though!

ANewCreation
06-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Hey chickies!

This weekend was OP as far as eating goes but I've tweaked my shoulder and I haven't done any swimming or treadmill. Still, I've lost 6oz so that part is good. This is going to be a very busy week but starting tomorrow I'm going to alternate swimming with walking on the treadmill. After this week I'm going to call the chiropractor and get adjusted. Anyway....

B-- grits, bacon
340c

L--1/2 turkey sand, cup of veg soup, FF latte
420c

S--tomatoes, hummus
90c

D--chic/bbq pizza
330c

Total--1180c

It's been really warm outside I find it lowers my appetite. Who would have ever thought...???? I'm liking it!

Beverlyjoy
06-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi chicks - yesterday was fine until middle of the night...I couldn't sleep. I saw the foot/ankle surgeon to discuss my surgery. It all feels very overwhelming. I couldn't sleep at all and ate extra food in the middle of night. Phooey. But - I am up today, have forgiven myself, and have made my plan for the day.

breakfast - egg white scramble, ketchup, grits, blueberries

lunch - sweet potato mashed, cottage cheese,cauliflower mash

snack - cooked cereal, almond milk, honey

dinner - creamed tuna and peas, green bean salad

snack - yogurt, applesauce, lc cheese

I'll be back in a bit for some personals.

dgramie
06-29-2010, 08:36 AM
My plan for yesterday went out the window when hubby came home with burgers and chips for lunch. I should have eaten one burger and passed on the chips and counted the calories and went on...but no I ate both burgers and some chips.
Bev- sorry to hear you need surgery

new- those ounces add up ..way to go

rakel- you are doing great!!

diane- thanks for the welcome back

rhonda- I do much better when i have a routine and stay busy

mingle- way to go on 21lbs off!!

mary-dont you just hate tom!! LOL

texscrapper- I love this thread also and it does give me ideas on menus

today- shoes on, hair fixed, makeup on
walking before kids get here( i run an inhome daycare)
breakfast- eggs and squash
lunch- slimfast and fruit(have all the kids need something fast)
dinner- grilled meat and fresh veggies

mj5
06-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone! Just a quickie post from me right now....I have a zillion things to get caught up on today. I'll catch up later. I AM going to the gym right after work!

Slashnl
06-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi everyone. Went to spin this morning. It was so hot in there today! The fans were not helping that much, so lots of sweating going on.

Rakel – It is hard to not focus on numbers, but I agree with you that even if you don’t make your ultimate goal, you’ve done so well!

AnewCreation – Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Injuries can be so inconvenient when we’re trying to work out!

Beverly – Sorry to hear about the late night “thinking”. That is never any fun.

Dgramie – Darn burgers! Glad to hear you’re moving on and not beating yourself up! It’s a new day.

MJ – Busy days! Have fun at the gym.

Have a great day everyone!

aubrylin
06-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Good-morning!
Got busy last week and haven't posted much.
I was so pleased with myself on Sun. my dh informed me after church that he had invited some friends over for a cookout. Which I had 2 hours to get ready for!:sp:He hasn't done that in awhile, after the tongue lashing I gave him I don't think he will do it again for awhile!;)
But him and the kids managed to get the house basically cleaned up. I went to store and I got what I needed and the cookout turned out great and I stayed within plan!!!!
This weekend will be tough, I promised with 7 year old a slumber party once school was out. So I am planning a outerspace themed slumber party with 6 little boys!:dizzy: I am making a moon cake, that might be my downfall! Not the cake itself, but the frosting! I don't know about anyone else, but I can eat frosting by the spoonful.:o

Today:
Breakfast, Arnold Sandwich thin with peanut butter and jelly.
snack: apple
lunch:???
dinner: chicken breast and salad
snack: skinny cow fudge bar

Dgramie: Forget about yesterdays slip, today is a new day!

Beverlyjoy: Sorry about the rough night. Glad you enjoyed your weekend away though!

ANewCreation: Hope the shoulder feels better!

rakel: Hang in there today! For me being tired equals binge time!

Slashnl: 6 days at the gym thats awesome! I need some of that motivation! LOL

GirlyGirlSebas: Congrats on the weight loss!!

TXMary2: TOM never a fun time. Hang in there!

Have a great day to anyone I missed!!

mingle
06-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Good morning, ladies :D

Girlygirl - great job on your 2.8 pound loss! That's fantastic!!!

slashnl - great work on getting to the gym 5 times last week! And the spin class this morning! Sorry to hear about the car - car troubles stink!

rakel - Congrats on your 1 pound loss! As far as how fast you meet your goal, just know that as long as you keep taking steps in the right direction, every day you are closer to a happier & healthier you :)

ANewCreation - yikes, sorry to hear about your shoulder :( I find there is little else as frustrating as an injury when you are on a good workout streak! Hope you feel better soon!

beverlyjoy - So sorry about the ankle surgery & the stress it is causing you :( I'm glad you are right back at it today, though!

dgramie - good for you for getting right back on plan today!

mj5 - have fun at the gym tonight! :)

aubrylin - yeah, frosting & I can't be in the same room ;) Glad you were able to stay on plan at the cookout!!

As for me, yesterday was a pretty healthy day. Food was on track & I did my exercise yesterday morning. One thing that I'm struggling with is night time eating. When I wasn't eating well, I would always WAY overeat/binge at night. Now that I'm restricting my calories, I find that I eat really light all day & "save" my calories for night. So even though I am eating less & within my calories, my behavior is the same. And I don't think that bodes well for me as far as maintenance & the long term goes. My goal for today is to not eat more than 200 calories after supper. We do eat a really early supper, so I want to plan for something afterwards, but I want to limit it to about 200, instead of 400+. There is no reason, other than emotional, that I "need" to eat that many calories at night.

This morning I got in a workout, but I really felt like I was dragging. I'm glad, though, that it is over with! We are having really nice, cool mornings here right now & I am committing myself to get up a little bit earlier tomorrow & go for a jog before work!

Have a happy & healthy day! :)

S.A.S.H
06-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I have been sick with a stomach virus and a nice toothache on top of it. I miss ya'll and I'm feeling better. I see the dentist tomorrow. Hope to get back to my self soon. Keep up the awesome work guys, I want to see all the great news when I get back!

TXMary2
06-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Goode evening ladies. I have been feeling blah because of TOM. Yesterday I had a little over 1600 cals and swam for an hour.

Today I have had:

B: Coffee w/ creamer 90
Bagel Thin - whole wheat 110
2 tbspn ff cream cheese 30

S: 4.5 cups air popped popcorn and Hershey Special Dark Bar (took my 6 yo to the movies and I brought my own snacks!)

L: Lean Cuisine Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasts 220

S: 25 green grapes 86

D: 6.7 ounces of baked Tilapia with lemon and garlic 243
13 asapagus spears with sea salt 102
Total 1289

I am going to have a Black Cherry frozen fruit bar for dessert later while watching tv and that will be 30 calories.

A great day! I weigh tomorrow but I am freaked because I have TOM visiting. On the 27th I was 236.2 which was .4 up from my last Wednesday official weigh day.

Bevjoy- sorry about the stress you are feeling!

Girlygirl- 2.8 pounds is awesome!!!

Rakel- 1 pound is good!

mj5- I look forward to going to the gym one day - you inspire me.

aubry- way to stay on plan. I love bbq's.

anew- sorry to hear about your shoulder.

mingle- I feel your pain! I too have always been a night time eater so now I always save a snack or dessert to eat when I watch my show at night. I savor it and having a little something helps me to not feel deprived.

SASH- sorry to hear you are sick. Get better soon.

mj5
06-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Hi everyone! Still super busy...ick....but it's ok, there is an end in sight, at least!

I contacted the Zumba instructor to make sure there is a class this Sat (with it being a holiday weekend) and there IS, so I WILL be there Saturday at 12:30!!! I can't wait!

I'll check in later! Hope you are all doing well!

dgramie
06-30-2010, 09:47 AM
I was POP yesterday! I actually went to bed hungry. I didnt trust myself to open the cabinet.LOL
today- breakfast- bananna nut cheerios and a bananna half
lunch- left over grilled chicken on a salad with garden veggies
dinner-pork chop , squash tomatoes and cucumbers

Beverlyjoy
06-30-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi Chickies!! Yesterday was right on plan all day (yay) until right before bedtime. (darn) Hmmm - I did weight myself today...I am up 2 pounds to 204. Phooey. I know it is for many reasons. Of course, the first is eating too much. I have been 'medicating' with food.... jaw popping out (pain and soft foods, still), thoughts of the surgery, and also - weekend away from home. I feel like I am at a crossroads. I can go down the food path (again) or I can work even harder to go down the food sanity path. I know that I must forgive myself and carry on. Dr. Judith Beck always says to not say "I've been bad." I like that...but, rather "I have had some unhelpful behaviors with food." So, I will plan today for a healthy food day.

I saw the orthoepedic foot/ankle surgeon. This is what he said.

Saw the surgeon:
We talked about what's what.

- Outpatient surgery.

- About 6-12 weeks non weight bearing (depends on how it's healing) - several new casts along the way.

- Eight weeks or so of PT to learn to walk again. (his words)

- He said it will be three months before I even think any of this was worth it.

- Nine months, I'll be getting around with minimal pain.

- Twelve months for full recovery. He said - that is waking up and not even thinking about my foot impacting the day.

80% success rate (average nationwide) - I found this number three places on the internet.

I am freaking out. I don't know how this will work out. Lots of drugs at first. I have a hard time with drugs. But - I guess we will work it out.

Foodwise - I won't be able to weigh myself for many months. I guess I'll have to be doing all this on faith or something. I'll ask the surgeon what would be a recommended number of calories to eat during the beginning of the recovery. I am feeling kind of overwhelmed

plan for today

breakfast - oatmeal, pnb spoon, blueberries, almond milk

lunch - egg white scramble with cheese, soft bread, softened asparagus

snack - cooked cereal, honey, milk

dinner - pancake, sf syrup, applesauce.

snack - yogurt, strawberry juice, lc cheese.

I'll be back.

mingle
06-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Good morning ladies! :)

SASH - feel better soon!!!

TXMary - great job on the food & swimming. Hope you are feeling more like yourself soon!

mj5 - awesome on the zumba! Have fun & let us know how it goes :)

dgramie - GREAT job!!!

Beverlyjoy - It's great that you recognize that you are at a crossroads. Sending you lots of positive vibes to find the strength & sanity to keep on moving down the right path :)

As for me, had a good day yesterday. I still struggled with night time eating last night, but did better. Stuck to my 200 calorie limit, but REALLY wanted more. I'm glad I didn't cave.

Got up this morning & had a really nice jog with the dog. We walked 5 minutes, jogged 20, walked 4, jogged 20, & walked 5. Got about 3.75-4 miles in. Not only is this good for me, but the pup packed on a few pounds in the last few months, so it's good for her to get out there more often, too! :)

Hope you all have a really wonderful day!

rakel
06-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Weight went up a tad back up to 299 for the past two days :\. But I wasn't feeling well so I didn't exercise. I'm about to go do my workout now.. I'm sure I'll lose tomorrow!

dgramie
07-01-2010, 07:53 AM
didnt keep to my plan yesterday. I will try harder today!

mingle
07-01-2010, 09:15 AM
good morning, ladies! :)

rakel - hope you're feeling better & were able to get your workout in :)

dgramie - get right back at it today!!!

As for me, did well last night. Kept my calories & night time eating in check. Got up this morning & did 60 minutes Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout. I'm sure it's quite funny if anyone could see me - I'm constantly looking at the TV & Jillian & saying "Oh, I HATE you!" lol

Hope you all have a really great Thursday!! :)

Beverlyjoy
07-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi chicks...First of all, thanks to all of you for your kind words and genuine support as I face this part of my life. I know that I need to be brave about this foot/ankle surgery- even though it’s a long long recovery. I am not able to really work, do workshops, run around with my grandson, or even walk through the grocery store or mall. Right now my foot/ankle does not hurt. But, it’s because I am not going many places or moving around that much.

Yesterday was a healthy day…up until bedtime. This is three days in a row I've had night time unplanned eating. I must be willing to push through and use my usual strategies to stop and end this trend.

Today I am doing a ‘prep’ day for my colonoscopy tomorrow. The last prep made me sick. This one is different. So and CANNOT eat today…just liquids (broth, gaterade, tea, popsicles, etc.). I need to get this out of the way.

mingle - glad to hear yesterday went so well! Great idea on the 200 calorie evening limit.

dgramie - hop right back on your plan today! You will be fine.

rakel - hope your feel better soon.

I'll be back for more personals later.

TXMary2
07-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Today was weigh day. Down .6 from last Wednesday. TOM is here. GRRRR.

So far:

B: Coffee with creamer 90
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese 180
2 slices whole grain toast 140
1.5 pat of butter 54

Plan for lunch is either Tilapia or a Lean Cuisine.

I haven't exercised since Monday. Pool was closed Tuesday and weather is rainy today and was rainy yesterday. I started painting our schoolroom yesterday and that felt like a workout, but other than that .....nada.

I hope you all have a great day!!!!

Beverlyjoy
07-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Back again to finish personals.

Txmary - yes, painting counts as execise!

Mj - glad you found the zumba class.

SASH - hope you are better!texascrapper - welcome!!

anewcreation - hope your shoulder is better by now.

aubrylynn - good for you...pulling together a cookout on short notice! Try and avoid the frosting.

rhonda - hooray...down 2.8 pounds (that's about 11 sticks of butter, ya know) wonderful.

slash - sorry about the car stuff....I hate when those things come up.

Have a good day, everyone.

mj5
07-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Good Morning! I'm still here!!!! Just super busy everywhere...home and work. All good stuff for the most part. I am doing well w/ food, exercise is getting there. I cannot wait for the Zumba class tomorrow!!!

Beverlyjoy--Sending you a giant hug right now. Wow. Only you (well, ok you and your surgeon) can make the decision about when the time is right for your surgery. We will all be here for you to support in any way we can.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!

ANewCreation
07-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey chickies--I'm baaack!

This has been a really busy week. We had our neighborhood block party and it was a lot of work but so worth it. Great turn out and a good time had by all.

I've been on plan this week. My shoulder is still acting up a little but I've been in the pool or on the treadmill and my caloric intake (with the exception of one day) has been under control. I forgot to take my BP pill yesterday so my wt is up by a pound today so I will weigh myself tomorrow to get an accurate wt.

I was so tired that I slept in till about 11am today. Yikes!

B--Pancakes, bacon
285cc

L-- chicken burrito
340c

D--salad, pizza
560c

S--gr yogurt/fruit
175c

Total: 1360c

mingle
07-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Beverlyjoy - thought of you often today & hoping you are able to find some peace about your upcoming surgery :) And hope everything went smoothly today with the colonoscopy!

TXMary - well, down .6 is a lot better than being up .6! Take the small victories where you can get them :D

mj5 - have FUN at zumba tomorrow!!

ANewCreation - glad you were able to have an OP week even during such a busy time. A block party sounds like so much fun! Hope your shoulder gets back to 100% soon!

As for me, today was the busiest day at work I've had in a long time. I'm on vacation all of next week so there was a lot to get ready for that & then it seemed just one thing after another imploded every time I turned around! Oh, well - it's over now & I got as much done as I could before my vacation. I'm not going to fret over it & just kick back & enjoy the next 9 work-free days!! :)

Got up & worked out this morning for 50 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical for 4.5 miles. Food has been good so far & I'm working to not fall back on the old "overeat on Friday because it was a long week & I'm stressed." It's 7:40pm, & so far so good. I HAVE to find another way than food to unwind after stressful days!

One thing I'm committing to doing while on vacation is check in here every day. I definitely don't want to fall into the mindset where I think "well, it's my vacation - I'll just eat whatever!" I'm going to keep up with the exercise & keep my calories on plan.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday evening :)

Beverlyjoy
07-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi chickies....the colonoscopy went well. Normal is good!!! Thanks so much for your good thoughts. When I got home I was willing to not overeat to make up for not eating the day before. I am grateful for that. This morning I saw 199 on the scale. Of course, it's NOT REAL - a leftover from the colonoscopy prep. But, it was so good to see that I really am wanting to get there even more.

I will be calling to schedule my surgery next week. Many components to think about. I have loads of questions. Also, I want to check out the fees of the various places. We don't have very good health insurance now. (it seems strange because we always have until now - a way for DH's company to save money)

My sore jaw is improving day by day. Aren't I a wreck....but, working on it. LOL

breakfast - oatmeal, blueberries, milk, pnb spoon

lunch - cottage cheese, 3-4 ou sweet potato, steamed cauliflower, lite margerine

snack - cereal, milk, asparagus

dinner - turkey polish sausage, corn on the cob, steamed parsnips

snack - cheese, applesauce,

I need to get back into my routine:

plan/log/measure/count calories
lots of water
fork down between bites
slow mindful eating
taste the food!!!
eat sitting only
stretches and strengthening

Mingle - thanks so much of thinking of me and wishing me well. Kudo’s for your great exercise. So nice to have a vacation coming up!!

MJ - thanks for the hug. I hope zumba was fun!!

anew creation - sorry to hear about your shoulder. I am glad you’ve found a way to work out without injuring further. Your neighborhood party sounds like fun!

Shout out to folks stopping by. Have a great, healthy weekend.

mingle
07-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Good afternoon, ladies :) Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Beverlyjoy - glad the results were normal yesterday! Good luck with scheduling your surgery :)

Having a good day so far. Went swimming at my mother-in-law's, got groceries & am getting ready to go workout. Will do a lower body interval workout & a upper body interval training for 50 minutes total. Food has been good so far.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!! :)

Beverlyjoy
07-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Hi chicks! Yesterday was a really good healthy day...I am so grateful. DH wanted to go out to dinner and I was able to switch gears to get something very healthy and have enough for today's lunch.

Cookout today with friends...It's also my Mom's birthday. It will be fun.

Have a GREAT day.

breakfast - cottage cheese, applesauce, bread and butter

lunch - steamed fish, brown rice, cabbage

snack - cereal, milk

dinner - morningstar garden burger, green bean salad, bun

snack - cheese, crackers, sf pudding

Mingle - I am so impress with your wonderful workouts. You rock.

mj5
07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Good Morning! Happy 4th of July!

Beverlyjoy--Happy bday to mom, too!!!

Not much planned today, hubby has to work, but he is getting out early, so we will cookout later.

No zumba yesterday...the instructor had a family emergency, BUT she left "free class" coupons on the door of the studio for anyone who showed up. I WILL be there next Saturday!!!!

Have a great OP day!!!!

mingle
07-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Happy 4th of July, ladies! :)

beverlyjoy - hope your mom had a great birthday :)

mj5 - bummer about zumba! Can't wait to hear about your class next Saturday!

As for me, I ate too much last night. It was stupid stuff, too. Sigh. Oh well, today has been great so far & at 9:51pm, I am getting ready to call it a night. I did a 25 minute bootcamp workout & a 25 minute total body interval training workout. We let all of our fireworks off last night with the neighbors & had a great time. Today has been very low-key & I've loved every minute of it! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful night! :)