Weight Loss Support - jumping in

View Full Version : jumping in

skygirl
06-27-2010, 03:06 PM
after many attempts to get fit, iím going to jump in again. i signed up quite a while ago but finally feel ready now. yesterday i worked on nutrition goals that will be sustainable long term, just with less calories during the losing phase than what will come in the maintenance phase. iím going to focus on foods with nutritional value. and i worked on fitness goals. iím going to train with the couch25k program along with weight training and some other things. itís great to read all the success stories here, and iím looking forward to getting moving forward and being part of a success story too.

candy love
06-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey I'm doing the couch to 5k too! Starting tomorrow that is :) Anyways I'm sure you'll acheive all your goals don't hesitate to message me if you need a little support :)

steph15
06-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey! :)

Onederchic
06-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi and welcome!! Good luck with your goals :cheer: :hug:

skygirl
06-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey I'm doing the couch to 5k too! Starting tomorrow that is :) Anyways I'm sure you'll acheive all your goals don't hesitate to message me if you need a little support :)

thanks! i'm starting the couch25k tomorrow too. :)

skygirl
06-27-2010, 11:47 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey! :)

thanks! is that your puppy in the pic? so cute! :)

skygirl
06-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Hi and welcome!! Good luck with your goals :cheer: :hug:

thanks! today was a successful day for nutrition. :) i saw your story on another thread, what an inspiration you are!

Onederchic
06-27-2010, 11:50 PM
thanks! today was a successful day for nutrition. :) i saw your story on another thread, what an inspiration you are!

Congrats on a successful day!! And thank you very much as well :hug: