Weight Loss Support - 300+ And Ready To Try Again.....#222

thinthinker
10-01-2002, 08:48 PM
WELCOME

We are a group of people who are working together to lose our excess weight.
We are on different plans and are of different sizes.
We want to invite everyone to join us in our journey.
We share laughter and tears.
We share what works for us and what doesn't.
We recently started a Topic of the Day.

Monday........Motivation Monday
Tuesday.......Tuesday Tips
Wednesday.....Wednesday Weigh ins
Thursday......Thankful Thursday
Friday........Friday Facials, Fingernails and Fun
Saturday.......Sit-up Saturdays - any physical activity
Sunday.........Soup and Salad Sunday - recipes

These are not required topics ...just ideas to share. We have found them very helpful. We also share heartaches and fears...joys and celebrations.

Please feel free to jump right in with us.
And be sure to check if there is a second page. We don't want anyone to miss any posts.

thinthinker
10-01-2002, 08:50 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave: Just checking in and saw we needed a new thread. Hope you are all doing well. I'm still the crazy 'bra lady' so I will probably be incognito for another week or so. I've been so busy, don't know which way is up.

Took the baby's stuff up to school today. Took mom with me so we could stop and see her brother and sister-in-law who live near the college.

Gotta run. Love :love: to all.

katrinabgood
10-01-2002, 08:54 PM
Hey all...nothing much to report from my little part of the world. Hey Let's coordinate time zones...I'm up for a chat! I'm in Eastern Standard Time, as are Michelle and J-ann, (NY, right?) Who else? I could do 1:00 my time tomorrow...come on, let's fugure something out!

I can't make tomorrow night, dh and I are going to a Yankee game. How does the weekend look?

Back to my scrapbook, and then off to bed...:yawn:

katrinabgood
10-01-2002, 08:57 PM
Bringing Michelle over from the other thread...

Shells I found it at big lots for .79 a lb!! And I'm giving it away if that tells you anything! Just let me know...everyone's taste is different so you might like it!! Its half the points per serving as regular pasta.

For all you chocoholics out there....have you tried the pria bars? They are only 2 points each and satisfy that chocolate craving. You can get them cheapest at Walmart for like .68 each! Check them out!! Just don't buy too many at once or you will want to eat them all up like I did!! I usually get the FF chocolate pudding cups from Jello. they are only 2 points and still 2 points with a tablespoon of FF cool whip!

So all the newbies seem to be holding this thread together...where are all the old timers out there???? Eh????

Well I gotta run again and try to get the little guy to bed...he had no nap today!

TTFN Michelle

MichelleK
10-01-2002, 08:58 PM
OK I'm always a day late and a penny short....I posted over at the other one but just moved it here!!

Shells I found it at big lots for .79 a lb!! And I'm giving it away if that tells you anything! Just let me know...everyone's taste is different so you might like it!! Its half the points per serving as regular pasta.

For all you chocoholics out there....have you tried the pria bars? They are only 2 points each and satisfy that chocolate craving. You can get them cheapest at Walmart for like .68 each! Check them out!! Just don't buy too many at once or you will want to eat them all up like I did!! I usually get the FF chocolate pudding cups from Jello. they are only 2 points and still 2 points with a tablespoon of FF cool whip!

So all the newbies seem to be holding this thread together...where are all the old timers out there???? Eh????

Well I gotta run again and try to get the little guy to bed...he had no nap today!

TTFN Michelle

LuckyLadyBug
10-01-2002, 09:37 PM
New Hampshire Michelle I am just starting weights. I used to do them years ago, even had a bench, but right now I am starting with simple arm ones. I would love to get my exercise done in the AM but I already get up at 5AM…I just couldn’t get up any earlier.

Duckie Thanks for the Alison site…I haven’t read it but will because I need motivation.

Pa MichelleK I love :love: Pria bars….I could eat dozens…I know I shouldn’t but I COULD….:yikes:

I would be up for a chat but, alas…I work during the day. If any of you decide on an night or weekend that would be fun. Kat, so you don’t have to struggle…Baylee and I are in the Central time zone!!! ;)

I need to get some things done before Judging Amy comes on.

I still think I need time management!!!!! And food management….

SaraJoy
10-02-2002, 12:00 AM
Live chat tomorrow then, 1:00pm? I'm in the same time zone as Kat so, if you chickies aren't there, you'll be missing a par-teh! :dancer: Pop in even if you are at work... we'll make Wednesday "Hump day" feel like fabulous friday!

Duckie... I spent a lot of time checking out that link you provided to Alison's site; all I can say is "WOW"...very inspiring! I loved reading her posts about people being AMAZED with how she looked and how she felt slipping on her first "little black dress." I actually can really relate to her attitude; I feel exactly the same way. I'm in this for the long haul (barring any unforeseen "bundles of joy" arriving in an untimely manner!). Yikes!

Sweetpea... I'm happy you came back!:D Woohoo! I'm SO glad you're already feeling like part of the ol'gang! Come out and chat with us tomorrow if you get the chance... I think you definitely know how to get there! :lol:

Lucky... Yeah! Doing weights! Your post "reminded" me that I still have to do my sit-ups and arm weights tonight. I'm gonna go do them right now!

Hi to everyone else out there! See ya'll tomorrow!
Sara :)

j-ann
10-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Mornin'

Keepin' this quick. I can't chat during the day. I'm supposed to be working y'know!

Did have tea this AM. Not hungry but I think I miss my cup of java. I'll just have to be :strong:. So far so good today. Of course it's only 9:30. :lol:

shells03840
10-02-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey Everyone:wave:

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that I will try to get to the chat today at 1. I have a yucky headache going, so we'll see how it goes:rolleyes: Anyone else unfortunate enough to be a migraine sufferer? Soooo NOT fun!! :s:

Anyway, just to make sure, you are meeting in the 3fc chat room, correct?? Just want to make sure:)

Hope to see you guys there later!!

Michelle:sp: (this is me right now, lol!!)

Duckie25
10-02-2002, 01:35 PM
Good Morning Lady's

How are all today, were missing some people come out come out where ever you are, Tina, 2Cute, prism, we miss you.

Foods doing good, I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, but I like the chicken noodle cup a soup's, there's only 49 cal and .8 grams of fat per packet, so I usually have one of these mid morning.

I applied for a new job yesterday, and I'm kind of scared I might get an interview, I hate change but it might be a good change, I like the job I have now been here 2ys, and It's been good experience considering this is oil field country, but it just so boring most of the time I have alot of free time, which is good and bad, I have my own office in my own building, no one around to bother me or check up on me, accept the truckers. I have alot of freedom can come and go as I please, but I'm bored.
This other job is at a College, it's for a registration clerk, front desk position, so that means I'll be dealing with the public all day long, will have to get dress clothes, and will have to drive 45 min a day to get there. Now I can wear what ever I want to work, including a ball cap when I have bad hair days, such as today, and it's only a 25 min drive. I think the other job is a little bit better pay, and seeing as it's a college probalby get most of the summer off as well as other holiday's.
If I did get this job, we would probably end up moving to the town, which would be good for my Fiance, seeing as he works 10 minutes from that town already, he now drives 55 minutes to work everyday, our gas bill is high. I don't know it might be a good move and good opportunity, I'm just scared.
And I'd also have to find a new babysitter, right now grandma does most of the babysitting and that's free.

Well enough of that have to get some work done, will try to check in for chat.
Later

SaraJoy
10-02-2002, 01:49 PM
I'm making a very quick post before I check up on who's in the chat room just to say two things:

1) Praise be! TOM arrived! Whew! and...

2) Wednesday WI... another pound down since I reported my weight on Friday for a grand total of 74 pounds lost! Yeah! (And that's on day one of my period when I feel like the dictionary picture for "bloated")! :lol:

So it's all good!!!:D

I'm off to check out that chat room!

katrinabgood
10-02-2002, 03:34 PM
AHHHHHHHHH!!! I MISSED THE CHAT!!!!

I TOLD dh to wake me at 12:30...At 2:30, he said he thought I needed the rest and let me sleep!!! To be honest, I didn't wake up once...I was out like a light!

Sorry...definitely nest time!

rochemist
10-02-2002, 03:46 PM
Wednesday @ 1 pm 210 lbs.
Started at 230 lbs.
Goal weight is 105 lbs.

It's going to be a long journey, but I can't wait to see what I look like when I get there.

Ms. Chris

:tired: :tired:

MichelleK
10-02-2002, 05:18 PM
Cool beans! I got to Chat with Shells, Duckie and Sara today for a few minutes before I had to bail out! I had to go to the library and have the librarian fill out my application to have them proctor my exams so I won't have to drive to Trenton NJ to do my midterm and finals. Its not the greatest of neighborhoods! I'm not a city girl but a country bumpkin from the bumpkin patch in Rhode Island!

Ms. Chris welcome to our group! We will help you along the way to that weight loss! Alot of us are very motivated right now so hopefully it will be contagious!

Baylee that zucchini chip recipe sounds yummy! I love zucchini! If you want to try the pasta I will send you one....just pm me or email me your address!!

Lucky I can't buy alot of the pria bars at one time because I will eat them all....I love them! THey don't leave an aftertaste in your mouth like the WW bars do. And heck, for 2 points each its a good chocolate fix!!

Well I guess I should go get the guys some dinner cooking! John is off today...so he will have dinner with us. I will probably have one of my healthy choice mixed grills! I have been dying to try them. They were 50% off and I had $1 coupons!! I'll be back later to catch up with the rest of you so you better come out and post again!

TTFN Michelle

Kat you needed your rest! I am a firm believer that if you fall asleep its because you NEED the rest so why fight it!

Sara did it come today???????

Duckie good luck with the JOB...sometimes we need a change of pace to shake up our lifestyle! Just think....you would probably be able to go to school for free! And if you are still there when your son is ready he can go free too!!

J-ann I changed over to tea this week too. Decaf or herbal because I can count 4 cups of tea as water!! I was getting too many calories using the half and half in coffee....I can't drink it any other way but extra light with the cream!!

SaraJoy
10-02-2002, 05:39 PM
Well, chat was fun but we definitely missed all you chickies that couldn't make it!

Kat... I was wondering where you were! It DID cross my mind that you were still sleeping. Maybe it was for the best... we wouldn't want you to get grumpy from lack of sleep! :lol:

Michelle... No package yet! You DID only send it last week right? 2 to 7 days always means "business" days so I'm betting it'll be here tomorrow or Friday. Oh well, waiting makes the antipication grow!

Ms. Chris... Welcome to our little group! Congratulations on the 20 pounds lost so far! Woohoo! You've come to the right place for support, motivation, understanding and friendship! Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Duckie... Ditto on the good luck with the future job prospect! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Hmmm... gotta start getting dinner ready. Chicken, beets, and salad for me with some mashed potatoes for my hubby!

TTFN

SaraJoy
10-02-2002, 09:13 PM
Hi all! Just wondering where everybody's at! I'm looking for someone to keep my mind off snacking! I just had some lite jello with bits of pineapple mixed in so that's my snack for the evening. I know I'm not REALLY hungry... just feeling peckish!

I'm trying to decide to whether or not to pop out and rent a movie; I'm bored to tears right now. Hubby is taking a nap then he has some free-lance website design stuff to do.

Where ARE all my chickies tonight?

Tina... Where are you hiding? :)

Sweetpea... You haven't posted today! Don't give up on us yet! :)

Okay. I'll stop harassing you guys and get myself a movie! :lol:

Toodles,

MichelleK
10-02-2002, 09:20 PM
I'll take over harassing where Sara left off! Where da heck are you all! It gets lonely in here....its not the weekend...you shouldn't have a life during the week! Get your hineys in here and POST!

I want to snack too...I am up close to the top of my points range so I am trying to keep myself busy! The boy is asleep in his bed beside me. He had a little tiny bag of chips and a little tiny sport bottle of water for his snack. I wanted the chips soooo bad! Thats why I only buy him the little bitty bags for .10 each. I would feel guilty eating his and if I really really want some I have one little bitty bag for I think 2 points.

OK enough babbling...Sara's right...TINA...oh TINA where are you hiding my friend!! Get your hiney in here!

I better go get lunches and clothes ready for the morning!
TTFN MIchelle

j-ann
10-02-2002, 09:25 PM
WOW ... Strangest thing just happened. I hit Post Reply (I think) and Sara's whole post came up in the space where we type, And it was noted Quote????? I don't think I hit anything to cause this but then .... who knows?

SARA, Get thee out and rent that tape, do not stop at the market or the drive thru on the way. Put on your nightie, brush your teeth, and enjoy the movie! See .... you won't snack cause you're all brushed and flossed! If you're like me you won't want to go through that whole mouth thing again so you will not pick!

Let us know what you chose.

KAT: Hey we were posting at the same time. Don't eat the little guy's chips. :nono: I'm off to floss right now! Maybe we should form a 3FC Floss At 8 PM group or something. :lol:
j-ann

rochemist
10-03-2002, 02:26 AM
I like the topic idea on this thread. Gives me a little something to meditate on. Thank you for the gracious welcome ladies. All of you have so much to share.:wave:

Things I am thankful for.

1. My family. My husband is unemployed and trying so hard and helping(sometime badly :dizzy: ) I really appreciate that. My son thinks I am the bomb:flame: even though I work all the time and it seems like half the time I only have chores for him. And all the other parts of our family that have contacted us and given support. Also I am so thankful for my mom-in-law, being that 2nd mom to my son, always noticing when I lose weight, and for giving me the most beautiful handmade quilt in the world.:grouphug:

2. My job that I have one and the oppurtunities that it provides.

3. My car that it may keep running (I have only had it since I was a junior in college 200,000 + miles)

4. Godiva chocolates, Insteads, and Nachos witch all make periods easier :lol:

5. Finding this site to share myself.

Ms. Chris:barbell:

katrinabgood
10-03-2002, 04:29 AM
Hi Hi Hi!

Do you see the time??? We went to the yankee game...they lost...BIG DEAL! By the time it was almost over, I didn't care WHO won...4 1/2 hrs for a base ball game is too damn long! Plus an hour's drive...sheesh...

I'll be back later today...I promise!

QueenB
10-03-2002, 05:30 AM
just lurking......it took me an hour or so to read over the last three or so threads that I have not been a part of. I haven't been feeling very well lately and to be honest, I've not really felt as though I would have contributed much anyways......so I have not been posting. I can almost feel everyone going, :rolleyes: "Oh great, here comes Miss Slacka$$...feeling sorry for herself again." Nope, not today. Not feeling sorry for myself at all. We are responsible for what we put into our own bodies and I have no business coming here, complaining about how crappy I feel. When you put nothing into your body but junk......then that is what your body becomes......JUNK. Plain and simple.

I don't really know what is going on with me. Always....in the back of my mind, I'm saying......"I need to get back on track....I need to get back on track." Then, there's this other voice... :devil: and it says, "What the he#$ Tina? Eat what you want to. You only live once." The only thing with that is.......I'm not living. I've stopped exercising......I'm tired ALL the time. I am little more than a slug. No, I take that back. There are times that I don't feel totally huge and disgusting, but those times are few and far between. I remember telling you guys that *being close* with dh was better when I had lost weight, because it seemed we could get *closer* without this mound of stomach between us and the mound is coming back and I shudder whenever he touches me. I swear, I am driving that poor man crazy. I'll be lucky if he stays with me. :cry:

I don't know......I have been horribly grouchy. I yell at the drop of a hat. I feel crappy all the time. It seems like I never have enough money to do anything I want to do........and I know that's not true. I keep griping about not having the money to join WW, yet I went and spent 100.00 at Walmart tonight and 25.00 eating out at Ryans.....so I do have the money. I guess a person has to have priorities, right? :dz:

I'm sorry guys......I know the "spaz" that drops in from time to time is driving you crazy. I guess I'm lucky that you don't have a "boot" button......I might just get my butt booted out of here. I do love you guys though...... I hope you know that. You are the only ones I can complain to that will listen....I just hope you don't get tired of me. :?: I'm gonna go for now....I've already said far more than what I intended to. Please know I love you all. Pray for me. :angel:

:grouphug: to all.

LuckyLadyBug
10-03-2002, 09:10 AM
Tina Been there and fighting hard to NOT be there. Be glad you have the voice saying "get back on track"...it will win!!!:cb:

Don't for on minute think "whinning" gets you booted out of here.
We have all done it, will do it and isn't that what friends are for????? Huh????? :?:

So here....:goodvibes: and :grouphug: to keep you going until I can think of something wonderful and inspirational to write!

SaraJoy
10-03-2002, 11:24 AM
Tina... You sound so miserable! I'd like to take you by the hand and fix all your problems! Everyone on this thread KNOWS how depressed obesity can make you; you want MORE THAN ANYTHING to lose weight BUT can't find the will to make it happen. No amount of pressuring, lecturing or nagging can force obese people to take control; individuals need to come to a place where something snaps in their heads and they realize that their goals are within their reach. For some, it's a diagnosis of diabeties, extremely high blood pressure, etc. that does it. For me, it was a combination of realizing how unhappy I was becoming (I was 25 yo, 270 pounds, and going up steadily) and knowing that physical problems related to obesity were just around the corner (like during childbirth, family history of diabeties, etc.).

TINA... you're still young and have so much life to live! You have a wonderful husband that loves you and a son that needs you! You have to realise that you're worth it! Can I say something to make that SNAP happen?

My other suggestion to you would be to seriously consider going to a doctor and/or a therapist. You may actually be experiencing some sort of clinical depression that could be overcome with help. Tina, Tina, Tina, you are such an amazing person... well-loved by your family and your fellow-chickies! I SO want you to do well, to feel good, to be happy! Don't let food rule and ruin your life anymore! You can be in control!

Yeesh... do I sound like one of those cheesy motivational speakers? :lol: Well, unlike them, I am speaking from the heart so... POOEY to anyone who thinks that! :lol:

Love,
270/196/150

Duckie25
10-03-2002, 12:26 PM
Morning gals,

Brisk, chilly morning here, I guess I won't be saying it's such a lovely morning until next April. Winter has arrived. Foods bein really good lately, trying to drown myself in water, lately It's just not appealing, It's the only thing I drink, I drink it when I'm thirsy but it's hard to drink it just because I should.

Tina don't worry about complaining to us, we all have those days, or weeks or even months. If you didn't think we cared you wouldn't be coming back, to lurk and gripe. We enjoy hearing from you in any form. Maybe one of us will have a moment of greatness and say the right thing to get you motivated again. Did you check out that link I left on the last thread, you should read it, it always puts me back on track. We love you, but you need to love yourself, we know your a good person just having a down time, sunny day's are ahead. Why not start today.

Well I don't have anything else to say at the moment so I'll be back, later. Chow

j-ann
10-03-2002, 01:10 PM
HEY TINA!:flame:,

Whine? Honey we all whine once in a while. That's what this group is all about. Sometimes we whine to get the support we need to keep slogging on towards our goals. Sometimes we whine about our lives in general just to get it off our chests so we can carry on. Sometimes we whine just for the sake of whining!!!!! :twirly:

If no one whine what else would we say? What could we comment on? HOW would we know if one of us wanted help or support?

I love reading your posts. You are usually really UP and supportive. We all have our good periods and our bad ones. If you need to see the doctor .... do it. If not we're here to help you just like YOU HELP US! Have you settled into the new schedule yet? The change in sleep patterns would throw me off for months. You've got a lot on your plate. You a GREAT MOM and WIFE and DAUGHTER and EMPLOYEE. You're doing you best for your home and family. YOU ARE A GREAT WOMAN.
Take a few minutes to treat yourself. A warm bath or a good book maybe. You know how to lose weight you've just let you incentive get buried underneath other priorities. Hey maybe :genie: will help! :lol:

OK, Look like I'm getting preachy now. Here's a :grouphug: from us all.

Your friend,

katrinabgood
10-03-2002, 03:54 PM
Hello everybody!

Okay, I'm awake now! I got up briefly this mornig to help my son get ready for school, didn't even hear my daughter leave! I was going to post then, but I could not keep my eyes open...so back to bed I went...ahhhh...zzzzzz

Here are a few things that I discovered whilst enduring the marathon baseball game: (it was only 9 innings long, felt like 27, and if they went into extra innings, I would have shot myself!)
1. Men speak a totally different language...one filled with stats and player's salaries and remembrances of games past ...:yawn:
2. They will speak this language with complete strangers as if they've known each other since childhood.
3. Somehow people feel that the baseball game experience can ONLY be meaningful if large amounts of beer are consumed.
4. Said large amounts of beer only make them bigger jerks than they already are.
Biggest revelation of the evening was:
5. I weigh MORE than every player on both teams...some of them are strapping 6'3" fellows! The highest weight was 235 lbs. I got him beat by 25 lbs. How depressing. AND YET...inspiring...this revelation gave me the push I needed. I was going to go back to WW, but decided to sign up for their on-line program. I KNOW I will check in faithfully, no embarrassment of the re-sign (where you think they're thinking..."Hmph! Again?") It's $14.95/month + $29.95 reg. fee...you know what, I have pissed away so many $$$ already, that even I am skeptical, but I have to keep trying. I cannot give up.

And with the support of all you good people, THAT MEANS YOU TOO, TINA!, I can't go wrong!

I've gotta run and get dressed before kids get home from school and see my fat *** sitting here AGAIN...(I know they've got to think, "Is that ALL she ever does? That, and eat?? Look how fat she is!!") You know, the "thoughts" that we assume other people are thinking, are only the thoughts that we think ourselves...at least I think so!

see you later...

Hang in there, Tina...we love you!

shells03840
10-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Hey Gals:wave:

Katrina: LOL about your observations!!! Very true, though!! Men, sports and beer!! Enough said;) Sorry you missed the chat yesterday. Had a nice time getting to know Sara, Duckie and Michelle a bit more! Maybe next time!

Michelle: How were the mixed grills?? I, too, have been wanting to try those! Maybe I will pick me up some at the grocery store tonight!

Sara: Good chatting with you yesterday. Hope you made it through the night without snacking too much last night. Will try that jello you recommended. Did you get a movie?? What did you see?

Mschris: Hi! I haven't "met" you before. I just found this site a week or so ago. How long have you been here?? Hope you find it helpful:) I know I need all the help I can get!! LOL!

Tina: I am sorry that you are having a rough time right now. But, as all the others said, do not apologize for venting here. That is what the group is for!!! We all have our ups and downs. Sometimes you need to take a break til you figure it all out again. You will get back on the wagon. Especially with the support of everyone here!! Nobody here will ever "boot" you, either!! We all do the best we can. This is probably the hardest challenge most of us will face. I know for me it is certainly at the top of the list. Losing weight and doing all the things that need to be done are not easy!!! Especially in the beginning. Just take it one day at a time and make some small steps. Those steps will turn into bigger ones. And DO come here to vent your feelings because that is what makes you feel better which in turn helps to get you back on your feet again!! Hang in there! You have many pulling for you and YOU will be there when someone else is in your place at some point in the future!!

Duckie: great chatting with you yesterday too. Hope your day continues to go well with the food and all. Where you able to get some exercise in yesterday? Can't remember if you said you did or not!

I have done well today, so far, with my eating. I didn't work out though. I was up at 2:30 this morning and just never was able to go back to sleep. Hubby found me on the couch when he woke up at 6, watching tv. So, I decided I would take this as my day off since I just didn't have the energy. Headache is gone, though, so that is good! Just very sleepy right now....

Anyway....hope everyone is hanging in and doing well:)

TTYL!

Michelle :flow2:

SaraJoy
10-03-2002, 04:48 PM
I'll be back later tonight to chat you guys all up as I have piano students coming in a couple of minutes. I just wanted to say...

MICHELLE! I GOT THE PACKAGE! YAHOO! I opened it up and took about 10 minutes reading the first book but, alas, my students are coming so... I'll have lots to read tonight! So many recipes too! I already saw a couple that I'm DEFINITELY gonna try! Thanks so much! You're awesome! :love:

Shells... I'm happy that your migrane is gone! :)

Okay, gotta fly!

tontoy
10-03-2002, 05:33 PM
:cool: Hello everyone, I am a new member to this board. I have been reading three fat chicks for over 3 years now. I lost 72 pounds back in 1999 but I got pregnant soon after and had a little girl in August 2000 and I gained weight after I had her. I have always been a big girl, but I am starting over again with a new zest and program. I am here for support and to give support. I am currently at 244 pounds and my goal weight well I dont really know. I just want to get into a size 12/14 comfortably and right now I wear a 20. So maybe 175/180. I work out 4-5 days a week and I have given up soda, and alcohol. I used to go through 2 glasses of wine a night and 2-3 (16 ounce Pepsi's) a day. I have been drinking just water straight for the last 13 days and I am proud of myself. I am going to weigh myself in three weeks to see if I have lost anything.

Wish me luck!!!

tontoy
10-03-2002, 05:45 PM
Duckie that is a great weight lost in a month, how did you do it. Are you counting your calories and drinking lots of water. It is so good to read about people with the same issues you have.

Have a great day

244/will weigh in 3 weeks/175

katrinabgood
10-03-2002, 06:06 PM
Good luck, tontoy! Sounds like you're doing all the right stuff and have a great attitude to match...Welcome to our ever-increasing groups of sweethearts!

Duckie25
10-03-2002, 06:29 PM
Tontoy,

Glad you joined us, I think your looking at the 23 lbs loss, that's since Feb, I lost 8 lbs last month, just choosing healthier choices and watching calories, and drinking water. I journal on Fitday.com daily, it keeps things in perspective, lets me see excactly where my calories are coming from and how much fat and carbs I'm eating.
Good Luck on your next weigh in.

katrinabgood
10-03-2002, 10:30 PM
STOP!! DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200!!!

In other words: DO NOT POST HERE!

Go to "300+ And Ready To Try Again....#223"

See ya there!