South Beach Diet - South Beach NSV's

View Full Version : South Beach NSV's

sckakame
06-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Sometimes we get discouraged looking day after day (week after week) at the same weight on the scale. This way of life, is really a betterment of our lifestyle, and the weightloss is secondary. ;) While I have only been on SB for five days, I am able to see so many changes in my body that I am LOVING vs, any other time in my weight loss journey. These are frequently called NSV's. (Non Scale Victories) And guess what!? We ALL have them!! Why not share those?

Here are a few of mine from this week:

1. My gums are looking healthier! :D That almost sounds disgusting to some, but my gums were really beginning to suffer the malnutrition that I had put on my body the last 2 years. Just a few days, and they are healing!

2. My sleeping has improved. :carrot:

3. I am not having overwhelming cravings and mental battles over food. :dizzy:

Now, tell me some of yours!

guttersnipe
06-25-2010, 01:44 PM
My skin looks better. And my jeans straight out of the dryer are not tight. I am on Day 13. One more day in Phase 1 after today.

Natasha1534
06-25-2010, 04:30 PM
This is silly...but I was laying in bed the other day and I put my hand on my side and I could FEEL my rib bones underneath my skin. I can't remember the last time I could actually feel rib bones underneath all my fat. I know it's silly, but it really made me happy. :)

sckakame
06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
That is NOT silly!! I love feeling my bones, it makes me happy!

Keep em coming!! I love reading these! Newbie, oldie, in betweenie... I want to know YOUR latest NSV!