Old 06-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #1  

Height: 5'3

Default June 21 to June 30 A nine day week!

I almost included yesterday-Sunday because I stuck to the plan for a whole day http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/imag...es/biggrin.gif after going out on Saturday. That would make me one day into a wave one plan. Although come to think of it I had grain at lunch and dinner.

Sunday Fiber one cereal and skim milk, Chicken,red pepper,spinach garlic wheat toast, Dinner chicken wrap with tzazaki spinach tomato olives on a whole wheat tortilla.

Today cereal & milk, Soon chicken tortilla wrap and asparagus-cold with vinegrette, Dinner- I will find a recipe and make it -Shrimp maybe.

Darn I forgot to put Sonoma in the title-sorry

Last edited by 2Bees; 06-21-2010 at 11:12 AM.
2Bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #2  
Yay!

S/C/G: 252/seeticker/195

Height: 1,83/ 6

Youre doing great girl

Im still not following sonoma this week but I manage to keep my weight under 200 so its good stuff
Zofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:42 AM   #3  

I changed my ticker to be 221. Back again so close to the 220 big black line.
Then I can see the 200 mark just on the left edge of the dial... so close but so far.

It's going to be 96degrees today. Hardly want to go out on patio. I should move my computer and self downstairs early. Cheaper to keep downstairs cool and not try to cool upstairs till evening.

Yesterday I went to local sports bar to watch the Nationals baseball game.
I had a chicken/berry salad with blueberries and strawberries and blue cheese crumbles. It had some kind of honey coated nut garnish which of course I ate.Dang. Still not the worst choice.

I had a glass of wine-no problem there. But the I had a light beer after I had finished to kind of "rent" the table so I could watch the last few innings. sigh-100 empty calories. That was lunch and dinner tho, so I estimated 1300 calories for the day.

Bkfst- canteloupe 2 slices cereal and skim milk
Chicken berry salad,dressing-vinegrette with oil,blue cheese,blueberries,strawberries,nuts
Wine , beer.

Today 2scrambled eggs,toast w/peanut butter.( Not on plan pb and eggs together-overdone.
planned lunch tortilla with ground turkey NO cheese (sure this is on plan-I have not got there yet-heehee
dinner plan fish, broccoli or green beans, blueberries & yogurt.

Last edited by 2Bees; 06-24-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: disclaimer Not completely on plan
Old 06-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #4  

I went out to dinner last night. I stopped at a seafood place and had softshell crab. I passed on the bread but had french fries.(so not worth the set back in calories)
but back on the wagon today.
still at 222/221
Old 06-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #5  

Sunday dinner cod, peas, quinoa, apple slices
Monday dinner steak,broccoli,apple slices,quinoa

Breakfast was eggs & english muffin and blueberries

Ate an avocado over two days, some snack some lunch

Painted some on my cabinet. Second coat much harder then the first and I got paint all over my arms again. Tomorrow. tops of shelves and outside of the whole thing.