General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #1  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Default Tennis elbow

ugh tennis elbow! I guess this now puts a halt to my weightlifting regime. . Just a lil whine tonite cuz it hurts bigtime! I'm sporting a brace and ice-ing it and taking ibuprofen. Grrrrrr.... Sport injuries suck!
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #2  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I had tennis elbow last year. Went to PT for about 8 weeks. That cleared it up.

Are you going to go to your doctor?

Hope you feel better.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

DO NOT USE ICY HOT PATCHES! I'm now under the care of my cardiologist because of those things.

I wish you well. I've had that before and it took time. I've had tendonitis since the beginning of January and I'm still in pain. I did PT, ice, heat, massage and 10 treatments of accupuncture. Nothing worked. My PCP told me to use Icy Hot Patches. I was too stupid to realize that from the onset when my ankles started to swell that those patches were to blame. I ended up with my chest cavity filling with fluid, not my lungs, just my cavity, shortness of breath, no stamina and swollen ankles all because of those patches.

I hope you get some relief soon. I'm considering firing all my doctors because none of them approve of Vicodin and red wine therapy. LOL.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #4  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Thanks you 2. I did not go to the doctor this time, being I have had the injury before and I still have the brace, so using that, icing it and taking anti inflammatories. Rest is what is going to make it heal, and I remember how to do the pt exercises from last injury. It sure sucks though, the pain is intense and my dominate hand isn't worth a damn, can't use it because can't grasp, or anything. Grrrrr... Sucks being outta comish doing things leftie. The repetitive motion is the cause from my job and weightlifting the combo did me in again!

Last edited by evilwomaniamshe; 06-22-2010 at 09:57 AM.
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote