WW At Home - I love my iphone apps!!!

View Full Version : I love my iphone apps!!!

TerriV61
06-17-2010, 08:59 AM
I am new to this site and there may be thousands of posts about the iphone apps but I am putting it out there any way. I use itracker and LOVE it. I track my points all day and it lets me know what i have left. I also use Pocket Pts......it tells me how many points somethng counts for. Both of these apps were only $.99 and well worth it in both case. Good luck to all.

Amy9
07-07-2010, 08:23 AM
I really like Iwatcher. It calculates and stores my favorite food points. if i dont know the value of something I have sparkpeople app and Lose it app it. The latter two apps have lots of food calories/fat/fiber info. I then input it into Iwatcher. Kind of a lot of work going back and forth but that is only for the occasional food item I dont have nutrition info for.

I am really curious to know what everyone's favorite Apps are. Please share!!

1bighog
07-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I also use and love iWatchr!

momto2girls08
07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I use loseit! on my ipod.

tea2
07-07-2010, 04:56 PM
I just downloaded LoseIt! (Thanks!:D ) I like it so far. I was using MyNetDiaryPro and I didn't like it. You really had to watch for user-added stuff and the calorie burns for exercise seemed too high. I'm a calorie counter... I just snuck in here :o 'coz I got a new iPhone.

kaylamparker
08-10-2010, 03:26 PM
I use the following:

Weight Watchers - You can't track, but it has some nice featured recipes and a shopping list and cheat sheets for Pizza and Cocktails.
Pocket Points - To calculate points at the store.
LoseIt - For counting calories, as well as other things like fat and carbs.
Dotti's Food Source - All the restaurants you could possibly think of and their menu broken down in calories and points. Some restaurants don't have all menu items listed, but it is still such a handy tool. I LOVE this app. It really opened my eyes to the horrible stuff I was putting in my body pre-WW.

Thanks for naming the tracker apps! I am going to download now! :)

EDIT:
I am also considering the c25k app. It let's you listen to the music on the phone and chimes when you are supposed to change pace. Prevents having to keep looking at the time. Sounds like a great tool if/when I start c25k.

Siobhan200210
08-12-2010, 04:51 PM
I use log'it that ones useful, too. Lets you put a daily amount in and manually enter the food/any additional points earned etc :) xxx

LadyBug1982
08-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Makes my lfe so much easier !! I use the T-Mobil G1 apps ..

lumosmaxima
09-07-2010, 01:22 PM
I've just been using the WW app (free!) but I'm gonna try some of these!

Except I was confused by the comment about not being able to track on the ww app. Did you mean if you aren't a member?