South Beach Diet - Made is to phase 2!

View Full Version : Made is to phase 2!

SwimGirl
06-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I finished with Phase 1 yesterday - with a little bang I have to admit. My mouth ran into some flour-type product, :lol: I paid dearly.. I decided to move on to phase 2 because I have no cravings, and I am ready for some carrots please! ;) I went on a little search and I discovered something.. or rather.. did NOT discover something - CORN! I have been dreaming of some corn on the cob, lots of fresh corn around.. when are we allowed to have it? :?:

Any tips or tricks for phase 2? I've decided to stay away from all flour products for now, I was very sick last night which did away with any ideas of bread/pasta I had. I am starting tonight with 1/2 cup of carrots and baked sweet potato.

-Aimee

SwimGirl
06-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Hmm, I meant to say made IT to phase 2.. :lol: Oops, my bad!

cottagebythesea
06-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Congratulations for making it though, Swimgirl! Now, take Phase 2 easy, don't undo all your hard work! We have a great sticky in the FAQs about making the transition, so you may want to check it out.

As for corn, I have it at least once a week during the summer, and it hasn't caused any problems for me. Everyone is different, though, so try it and see what happens.