Metabolic Research Center - Bariwise bars

View Full Version : Bariwise bars

jenkatt
06-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Question: I ordered from diet direct since the concentrates were on sale. I went ahead and ordered the Bariwise Variety pack of bars. Looking back I think they substitute the meal replacement bars that MRC has, been looking at some of the threads people talk about eating them daily.... are they meal replacements or just a supplement?
TIA!

Goose
06-11-2010, 09:39 PM
They are meal replacements and they are delish! I love the variety pack!!!! Enjoy!

wendinnc
06-13-2010, 04:05 PM
How often are you 'allowed' to have the meal replacement bars?? I was told that the nutribars could replace breakfast or lunch only and maximum of 3 times weekly. Also cannot have a creamy HNS on the same day. Is this correct?? I am on the green menu.

Goose
06-14-2010, 02:19 AM
How often are you 'allowed' to have the meal replacement bars?? I was told that the nutribars could replace breakfast or lunch only and maximum of 3 times weekly. Also cannot have a creamy HNS on the same day. Is this correct?? I am on the green menu.

That is correct! No more than 3 times a week for breakfast or lunch and no creamy that day.

wendinnc
06-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Thank you!! :)