Does it Work? - What kind of scale do you guys use?

BettyBoop2B
06-10-2010, 06:32 PM
I've just decided to start trying to lose weight and I weighed my self on two different scales. The first scale is a spring scale and it said I weighed 162. The second scale is an electric scale and it said I weighted 168. So I figure I weigh around 165. But both of the scales are over ten years old I would like to by a new more precise scale thats not too expensive.

Any suggestions?

MissNibs
06-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Hello, Betty.
I recently purchased a Taylor electronic scale from Wal-Mart. They don't sell it in their stores, but deliver it via site-to-store or to your home.

It weighs up to 440 pounds in .20 (two-tenths) increments. It's around $26.00, but with tax its a little over $27.00.

It runs on two AA batteries, which are included.
It has a large display window and large digital numbers.
It has very good reviews.
I like it a lot.
Hope this helps.

MissNibs

Health & BeautyHome MedicalHealth Monitors

You are here: Home Page > Health & Beauty > Home Medical > Health Monitors

4.3 out of 5

(70 Customer Reviews )

Read reviews or write a review
http://www.walmart.com/cservice/writeReview.do
Connect & Share:Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
(70 Customer Ratings)

Read reviews or write a review or Share this Product:

Rating Snapshot (Total of 70 reviews) 5 stars 47 4 stars 11 3 stars 4 2 stars 2 1 star 6

$25.88
Was: $29.88
Taylor Electronic Digital Bath Scale Model 740541032
Product Details Questions & Answers
Q&A ExchangeView all 1 Question, 1 Answer(1 Question, 1 Answer)Ask a Question About (Unknown)
Add to My List
Add to My Wish List
Add to Registry

2b7again
06-13-2010, 05:51 PM
I use my Wii board along with the Wii Fit program. I like how it keeps track of the past. I found out today, by checking back on the program, that I've lost 30.7 lbs this year. I didn't know what my heaviest was in the last 6 months, so I just looked back. I also had the satisfaction of moving form the obese category to the overweight category on the programs chart. I laugh to my son when I celebrate being overweight. (Obviously I'm working toward leaving overweight and entering "normal".)

Deedee11
06-13-2010, 06:08 PM
I also need to get a scale! right now i've been weighing at a friends house, at least its always that scale i guess.

wannabesomebody
06-13-2010, 06:24 PM
I did see scales on sale at Walmart but it might just be my store. $10 for the digital weight watchers one. I really hate my scale but I'm trying not to frivolously shop right now. I got on today and it said i lost nothing. So bummed.. i did my let's try this 10 more times and i lost a pound :P yay? I'm counting it as a yay the stupid little... so and so...

cocomama
06-13-2010, 06:33 PM
definetly invest in electronic scales :)

BettyBoop2B
06-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks guys. Im going to try to find an electronic scale at walmart