Weight Loss Support - I just outran momma N' herself!

View Full Version : I just outran momma N' herself!

ElanaRose
06-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I was running outside after debating a skip day; I haven't skipped in two weeks. As I'm heading back towards my house, I start to see it cloud over... :yikes: So I start sprinting back to my house (keep in mind I had about a mile to go) :running: So as I'm running for my life and getting up the last hill towards my house, I start to feel drops... $#!^! So I sprint harder than I ever have, and I get to my house. For a split second when I get inside, the sun comes out, but then it clouds over again. I think it was my grandpa :angel: encouraging me :) Thanks for reading! You all keep me motivated :D

kendra
06-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Good Job! Keep it up!

MissKelly
06-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Congrats! Keep up the great work! :carrot:

GIRLIE GIRL
06-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Hi Ladies, i had to laugh because my story is similar to elena rose.
i was out walking my dogs and all of a sudden got caught in a terrential downpour. My dogs took off and we ran for dear life. Of course when I got home I realized... this really felt great and I really miss running. I bought a running magazine and in it has a beginner run/walk marathon training program. I started yesterday and want to keep going. Is everyone on this thread running or what types of workouts is everyone doing? i am motivated to exercise however I am craving sugar especially sweet ice tea which is basically sugar water. I need your help!!!

EZMONEY
06-08-2010, 11:28 PM
You made your grandpa proud KIDDO!