Old 06-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #1  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default ~*~*~*Weekly Chat June 7 - June 13*~*~*~

Okay, so its Monday...

I have jury duty - actually got selected but its only a 2 day trial, so after tomorrow I'm done.

I'm so upset I can't really eat, so when I am able to put food in me, I'm doing something high calorie so at least I don't pass out. I was fine for 3 days, then Saturday it was like a dark cloud came over me. My friend Jess was like, well, it IS like you just broke up from a 6 year relationship, so it makes sense. But ugh. I haven't felt like this in years and I hate it.

I'm also all anxious, so I'm going to go run now. Maybe that will work up an appetite. If not, I have chocolate cheerios for dinner.

I'm hoping I can get up early and work out tomorrow - I don't have to be at jury duty until 9 and that's a late morning for me, so kind of a gift. We'll see.

I hope all of you are having a better Monday than our weekends were.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #2  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Aw Stella I wish I was there. Have you tried cooking stuff? I know what its like to be so heartbroken you dont cant eat, but maybe if you cook something it will take your mind off things and you can do something creative, get a bit of a sense of accomplishment, and be eating something nicer than chocolate cherios
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls

Aww Stella I'm sorry.
I am the exact opposite, when I'm heartbroken I will eat anything and everything in my sight.

So I'm back....AGAIN. And I've missed you all. I'm heading to Jamaica in September, I would like to lose 25-30 lbs before then.

Last edited by luvja; 06-07-2010 at 06:00 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #4  

Stella- I'm sorry about your breakup! 6 years is a long time . Here are lots of hugs for you

luvja-I am also one of those people who would eat everything in sight i f I were heartbroken! And welcome back! I am re-joining and recommitting as well. And wow! I'm so JEALOUS of Jamaica!!!! I would like to lose 25-30 pounds by September as well.

Still looking for a summer job and some people to hang out with! I went to high school 2 hours away from where I live and I can't afford to go up very often, so it's just me sitting at home all by myself. The temptation to just eat the day away is very high, so I am trying to keep myself busy. Painting nails, walking the dog, cleaning, etc. I hope I can find a job so I can pierce my ear(s?) and get my tattoo
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #5  
Brighter than the moon!

Peachy - it wasn't exactly a break up - I just finally confronted my crush (and also really close friend) and found out that he didn't feel the same way for me as I did for him, so it kind of feels like that.

Icon - I tried cooking yesterday - I made a nice egg white/spinach/mozz omlette for myself and the site of it just made me sick. I went to visit my friend Jessie last night and she force fed me some Chinese food and then today I did have half of a sandwich for lunch...I just don't want to eat. I'm thinking of making myself a smoothie for dinner. I have smoothie mixes and if I get full fat milk/yogurt that will add some calories. And seriously...read "Two Hearts." Its so good. You can probably find it online, its only 41 pages.

Luvja!!! You can do it Its just with this one. When I get upset over him I can't eat. I think I'm self-consciously punishing myself, or something. I like food, but I hold myself responsible for this, so my brain shuts off hunger receptors, or something.

Despite my lack of appetite, I was just able to run 2 8 minute miles. There was gasping and panting and walking breaks, but I did it, maybe it was just the adrenaline?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #6  
Brighter than the moon!

Also, Jake Gyllenhaal is so hot it should be illegal. That is all.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #7  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

mmm yes

And im reading it now
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #8  
Brighter than the moon!

Yay!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #9  

Height: 5'9"

I agree, he IS pretty smexy
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #10  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

UGHHHHHHHH i HATE the end of the school year! don't get me wrong, the last day is freakin awesome, but this week BLOWS! all of my students who have done NOTHING for the last 8 months now suddenly realize they're failing and want me to save them. hello???? what happened to the 5 letters, 4 interims, 6 parent phone calls and 3 personal notes i gave you telling you that you better shape up? ugh.

ok, no more venting. so, jennierose, thanks for the advice. knowing it was water retention that was making me gain that weight made me feel better...and it was gone 2 days later. it's back now, but i know it'll go away soon so i'm not freaking out this time.

this week is going to be a busy week. zumba tomorrow, line dancing wednesday, zumba again thursday, and possibly going out line dancing friday??? the boy is a little upset that he won't get to see me. he works nights so we usually see eachother one night a week and on weekends. this weekend he's busy and wanted to know if i'd skip a class to go out with him. uhh sorry! zumba is amy time. done. haha.

i hope everyone is doing well, and staying on track. i don't really know what on track is for me right now. i'm somewhat confused with my goals. i need to get something solidified so i know what i'm working towards but i'm so overwhelmed with work right now, i don't feel like that's an option. anywho, love you all! have a wonderful night!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #11  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

i just got back on the 3fc train but it worked for me pretty well last time to keep me on track so i'm hoping i can use it to keep myself accountable again

@ luvja-- i remember you from last time i was using 3fc a lot and you've lost so much weight since last time i was on this site, you look ridiculously good!

@ peachykeen-- tattoos are good things to gather money for! i'm working up to some more myself! what've you got planned?
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Yay!!!! the LSAT is over and I'm super excited to be done and to just relaxxxx

I'm also a little kid and watching the secret life of an american teenager I love horrible tween tv...sue me

Has anyone seen the preview for the show titled "Huge" about kids at fat camp????? I find it horrifying... just the name....

My sister was in a car accident yesterday on her way to North Carolina...when it rains it pours...not only that the accident was between her friends car that she was in and her other friend that was following them...Only one of them was hurt but he did shatter his arm and needs surgery... Poor littlel thing comes home sunday to a puppy so hopefully she will be happy with the little sucker

Stella- lets kidnap jake and store him in your apartment... so I can visit him
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #13  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley - if Jake was in my apartment I would not be answering the door.

Would you answer the door if this was 10 feet from your bed?

Nope...

Congrats on finishing the LSAT and I hope your sister and her friends are okay!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #14  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

jennierose, that picture just made my night. thank you!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #15  
Brighter than the moon!

Haha. Anytime

Just for good measure, and I'll stop...