Old 06-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 2 (6/7-6/13)

Congratulations Blue Team on your first victory! Well played.

Hope you all have a great week.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #2  
Started again Aug 21, 09

S/C/G: 237/204/165

Height: 5'9"

Congrats blue team!

I'm a little bummed cause I missed the weigh in
- just never noticed that the cutoff time was different this time around. Oh well, wont miss it next week. Have a good week 2 everyone!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #3  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

The cut off time is the same as the last challenge; before 10pm AST. Good luck for next week though! Congrats again to the blue team.

On a side note, if you missed the weigh in, you will see I went in and added a freebie to your post. That stands, so please do not change it. It will just mean you will have a great number to post next week.

Take care blue chicks!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #4  

Congratulations Blue Team!!!!!!! We did fantastic.....and that means all of us even if you had a gain this week remember we are all in this together. Lets keep this win going. It's fun to win

Biggest Loser:
Gardenerjoy -4.05%

Honorable mentions:
Bigmd -3.79%
organizedchaos -3.46%
youthquaker -3.34%

Well I am in Santa Fe NM tonight and will spend the day here tomorrow then off to Albuquerque later in the day. We have been trying to get our exercise in by doing lots of walking. Tomorrow should be a full walking day just like yesterday was. Today we only got to 10,000 step so not to great but we did get some beautiful shots in. We went to the Air Force Academy and the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Very pretty all of it.

If anyone is interested we are tracking our trip on a blog: nancyolsen.blogspot.com

Last edited by Bigmid; 06-07-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #5  

Height: 5'7"

Morning! Yay, blue team on rocking that first week!!

bigmd - I love that area. My aunt lives in Crown Point NM and I have lots of memories visiting her and exploring the desert. Garden of the Gods is also beautiful, my mom lives out there. Have fun.

Well my personal official WI day is today, and I'm down another 2. I always have this debate as to whether I should record my weight now or WI again later in the week just for this challenge. Hmm. I'll think about it.

Didn't get a whole lot of exercise this weekend but we did finish the unpacking - finally, after 2 weeks of living in a new spot! Now we just have to hang artwork! I also defeated a trip to Carraba's ... I had never been there and have no idea what the nutritional value of any of their food is but I did the best I could and it didn't hurt me on the scale. So win! I even avoided the bread basket

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Congrats BLUE!

Woohoo!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #7  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

Woo Hoo! We rocked the first week! I had been having a down week with the issue with my GoWear Fit armband and I did not get 2 days of walking/running last week so I felt bummed, but I am excited to be starting a new week. My weigh in numbers were great, but that was only because it was the first week and it had been since mid-May since I had logged my starting weight for the challenge. In my own weigh in last week I only had a 1.2 loss for a true week, so I have got to kick it up a notch. Hope everyone has a great week!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #8  
Green Tomatoes

Hey, look, I won! Thanks, everyone, for participating -- I'm having fun with this!

shan84: thanks for getting us started for another week.

bigmid: enjoy Santa Fe -- that's on my list of places I want to visit some day

abluvion: good job at Carraba's. I wonder how many calories unpacking burns? It must be some!
Old 06-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 235/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Yay, Blue team!!

Hope everyone had a good week. I'm hoping not to gain to much vacation weight, but it's hard while eating out and sitting in the car for 1/2 the day. Today Jacky and I should get some good walking done in Santa Fe, but we also want to try some southwestern food. Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #10  

Morning everyone up early and did a dvd already this morning off to walk around downtown Santa Fe after breakfast.

abluvion - this is a beautiful area I am really enjoying it so far. good job avoiding the bread basket it didn't take you long to unpack either.....that's a good workout

OrganizedChaos - I think you did great as 1.2lbs for a week is awesome. We all had some big number for the first week as it was from May so keep up with 1-2lbs and thats about 15 + for the challange

gardenerjoy - Congratulations for being the biggest loser this week

Well have a great OP day everyone.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #11  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Bluezers!!! Woohoo we won! Sorry I showed only a lb but was being true to weigh in. Now I'm already down 3 from that! Hope it stays so can post it next time.

Congrats to all the losers this week! Yay for us!!!

I have lots of work today so better run!!! Hugs to each of my blue sistahs!!! : dance:

Selina
Old 06-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I'm going to be MIA for a few days. I have the stomach flu. Yesterday would've been a great weigh in because I've lost 9 lbs in 24 hours, not a fun way to lose it though. Great job everyone on the firt week weigh in!
Old 06-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

hello everyone and congratulations on the big win!!! and especially gardenerjoy for being the biggest loser this week.... hope everyones days are going well... i had an off day today and i thought i would eat a lot but i didn't and i stuck to my diet plan... unintentionally.... but this was like a big NSV for me as now i can vouch that i finally have self control!! YAYY
bigmid i hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!
hope everyone is doing well!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #14  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

WTG blue team! We totally rock week one!

I had an awesome unofficial weigh in for myself this morning...248.6! Under 250! I cannot believe it! Of course, I went and ruined the happy with eating off plan and now I feel "bleh." Well, most of my eating today was okay and healthful actually, lots of vegetables, healthy fats, and lean protein. I just should have been happy with the salad I had left over from lunch for dinner instead of stealing what can only be described as many bites of lo mein and garlic broccoli from my mom's Chinese take out. Tomorrow is a new day. Time to up my water to flush that extra sodium!

I hope everyone is having a good Monday!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Great Job Team!!!! I am on vacation right now and am doing the best I can. I didn't get to exercise Sunday....so today I did my 3miles running around our hotel!!! SO said that everyone would think I was weird running around a hotel during vacation but I just prayed that they would think.......Good for her!! That' what I would think if I saw someone doing that. We couldn't get one with an exercise room due to this one being the best money-wise for the kids......so you do what you can with what you have right?(I had to drive my car around the perimeter to see how many laps would equal a mile....lol) On a side note- I jogged more of it than usual so I would get done faster....lol! The eating has been going ok, not as good at home, but we have a fridge here so I went shopping and bought things that would have never been on our vacation before. I love hearing the kids asking for strawberries and bananas instead of candy bars! Well, enough of my ramblings....I hope everyone has a great week!

Last edited by abreezies; 06-07-2010 at 09:35 PM.