Mini-Goals - 43 pounds gone! Over halfway there!

Renwomin
06-06-2010, 01:24 PM
This is the first time I am posting to celebrate a success. I've been happy with my progress, but not really taken the time to appreciate my accomplishments. Maybe setting mini-goals should BE my first mini goal! :lol:

As of today I am over halfway towards my original goal weight of 170 pounds. (I'm planning to reevaluate when I get there.) I think this is an awesome time for me to look back at what I've accomplished.

* I've lost 43 pounds in less than 3 months! :goodscale:

* I've started and have been able to maintain a weight loss plan at a time I have been very busy and stressed. I've found a way to make it work! :yoga:

* I've been able to find a way to eat that is low calorie, nutritious, filling, and sustainable! :broc: :carrot:

* I've been consistently calorie counting even when I go off plan! :mag:

* I've taken care of myself nutritionally in gallbladder surgery recovery and not allowed it to get me off track! :hat:

* I've found an exercise that is a blast for me! (Dance Dance Revolution) :belly:

Through this all I have proven to myself that I can keep this up no matter what stresses or life bumps get thrown my way. The planets don't have to be aligned "just so" for me to succeed. I am tough enough to roll with the punches and find a way! That lesson is priceless.

:yay:

I'm going to make myself set another mini-goal right now too. Save me a place in Onderland. Here I come! :sunny:

MosesMom1
06-06-2010, 03:21 PM
That's awesome!!! :carrot: You're an inspiration! Keep up the great work!

Onederchic
06-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Fantastic!! Congrats :cheer:

melissario
06-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Congrats!! :carrot:

Ciao
06-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Good job! :D

DhaniCauldwell
06-08-2010, 12:03 PM
:congrat:

:queen: Dhani :queen:

Renwomin
06-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Liliann
06-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Great job!!