General chatter - Big Brother Addict

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : Big Brother Addict

kris2008
06-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Anyone else want to confess to being a Big Brother addict? Will be starting soon! On the plus side - I eat less and exercise more when busy with all things Big Brother. On the minus side - my house is a wreck for months!

Anyone else??

bargoo
06-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Oh yeah ! I am a big fan, even though I get so disgusted with some of the guests, Thanks for opening the thread. There are other addicts out there, too.

Cali Doll
06-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Another addict here! ....but I only started watching 2 seasons ago. I've missed so many good seasons, I know. :-(

Jordan & Jeff forever!

bargoo
06-06-2010, 11:29 AM
I have watched it every year, a true addict.. it is much different now than it was in the first season.

Clydegirl
06-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Count me in.

It's always interesting to see the new bunch of houseguests and how they interact.

kris2008
06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
It's funny, I've watched Big Brother USA from the beginning but half the time I don't remember who even won from year to year! I guess now with 24/7 feeds, I remember the houseguests better. Anyone else that into it? I don't actually watch 24/7 but I'll keep up with the different sites that report what's going on 24/7 and watch the Showtime 3 hour feed.

kris2008
06-06-2010, 11:10 PM
And Bargoo and CaliDoll - I noticed your tickers - you are inspirational!

MindiV
06-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Me me me! Can't wait for this year...gotta set it up to record in the "workout room" so I can watch it while I"m on the elliptical in the morning...

jules1216
06-07-2010, 07:44 AM
me too...hubby HATES it!!

bargoo
06-07-2010, 09:35 AM
I am interested to see this years guests. I always wonder where they find these people !

kris2008
06-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I record the Showtime feed in my workout room also! Makes you want to get up early in the morning, get on the treadmill and see what happened the night before! Can't wait!!!

gerly1
06-11-2010, 10:38 PM
I am really excited for the new season, my dvr will be recording it for sure!

K-boogie
06-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Addict Here!! I can't wait for the new show. Did anyone watch Jordan and Jeff on Amazing Race? They are so cute together.

kris2008
06-26-2010, 07:56 PM
New Big Brother cast supposed to be announced on Wednesday. The house has been remodeled and has a beach theme this year. I hope Ross Matthews does entrance and exit interviews again this year - he is such a hoot!

bargoo
07-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Big Brother 2010 coming this week !!

Clydegirl
07-04-2010, 10:04 AM
They have moved into the house.

bargoo
07-04-2010, 10:35 AM
I understand there will be a Saboteur this year .

Clydegirl
07-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I understand there will be a Saboteur this year .

Have you checked out the houseguests yet?

I have a feeling it will be one of the girls.

bargoo
07-05-2010, 12:12 AM
I checked them out, but it takes a few weeks to see what they are really like. They are doing a lot of boasting right now , see how long that lasts !

Sweetcaroline
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Bump...

EZMONEY
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
I watched the other night...

not sure from what I saw that I'll stay with this one...

been there/done that?

bargoo
07-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Wasn't impressed with the first night, either, but I will probably hang in there, I always do.

MindiV
07-11-2010, 12:02 AM
So far I'm kinda intrigued by this one. I like the idea that they KNOW there's someone in the house messing with them...takes the "don't trust anyone" thing to a new level. Even little things, like the guy volunteering to be host for the contest and the girl hurting her leg, are making them second guess everything. Should be interesting...unless they figure out who it is the first week.

kris2008
07-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Every year at the beginning of the season, I think I don't even like these people, I won't possibly get hooked on this season. But every season, I end up loving or hating people and get hooked. So far, I'm still at the stage of do I really want to waste my time? I will continue because I know it will change.

I think Matt may be the sabateur - he had the most guilty looking face when they brought it up to the houseguests. He couldn't even look up or at anyone. Everyone else had their mouths open, wide-eyed, looking around at everyone else. Also, anyone think Kathy and Britney might be mother and daughter? Both from Arkansas, look a bit alike, I have never seen them in the same group talking. And the sabateur has said that someone may be related in the house - could just be to stir things up though.

bargoo
07-11-2010, 12:33 PM
MY thoughts about the guests change during the season. I usually find the person I think has it together turns out to be the dumbest.

Losing It 2010
07-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Hey just found this thread and so I thought I would add my 2 cents. I watched the very first season of BB and then never watched it again until last summer when i got hooked on Jordan and Jeff..anyhow I think Lane is the mole this season. I am watching a live thread feed on a website called Joker, just google joker and big brother it should come up. I also have showtime but i am never up that late as I have to be at work at 4:30 in the morning.

It takes awhile for me to get everyones names down and impressions of them, I try not to go with the first impression. Looking forward to this thread this summer

Sweetcaroline
07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
I'll be watching... I love the shows in past years and look forward to it every summer... I think as their real personalities come out, it only gets better...

Quiet Ballerina
07-11-2010, 09:23 PM
My first impression is that Rachel (the fake redhead) is soooo annoying. I really want her gone ASAP.

Cali Doll
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
My thoughts on the Saboteur:

Kathy - Not too obvious choice (police officer woman)
Ragan - Also not obvious as a likeable gay guy
Lane - His body language during the Saboteur announcement is suspect (I agree with whomever noticed this first)

I have a crush on Matt. His personality is adorable!!

I am about 70% certain it's Kathy, though.

Losing It 2010
07-12-2010, 08:56 AM
After watching last night, I think it is still Lane but also it might be Kathy just by words and phrases she uses and her body language, ENZO needs to go, he is wearing out really quick

My thoughts on the Saboteur:

Kathy - Not too obvious choice (police officer woman)
Ragan - Also not obvious as a likeable gay guy
Lane - His body language during the Saboteur announcement is suspect (I agree with whomever noticed this first)

I have a crush on Matt. His personality is adorable!!

I am about 70% certain it's Kathy, though.

MindiV
07-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Enzo is on my last nerve. I don't think Lane is the saboteur...he's from a fairly small town about an hour from me, and he acts JUST like a lot of guys from this part of Texas. Kinda quiet, not too loud. A little more quiet and respectful at first. That may all change later, but right now that's how he seems to me.

As for who I think the saboteur is...after last night's show I totally think it's Kathy! I mean come ON...even the little tiny girl from Arkansas made it through the caramel ok. You're a sheriff's deputy in GOOD shape compared to the ones we have around here. This is the second contest she's messed up for her team at the time, too.....

Losing It 2010
07-12-2010, 09:08 AM
If it is Kathy then she needs to step up her performances in the challenges because if she keeps losing for her team then they are going to boot her (or is that Survivor) anyhow I think she needs to step it up a notch to save her own arse

Enzo is on my last nerve. I don't think Lane is the saboteur...he's from a fairly small town about an hour from me, and he acts JUST like a lot of guys from this part of Texas. Kinda quiet, not too loud. A little more quiet and respectful at first. That may all change later, but right now that's how he seems to me.

As for who I think the saboteur is...after last night's show I totally think it's Kathy! I mean come ON...even the little tiny girl from Arkansas made it through the caramel ok. You're a sheriff's deputy in GOOD shape compared to the ones we have around here. This is the second contest she's messed up for her team at the time, too.....

MindiV
07-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Yeah, Kathy is really messing things up for herself a LOT. She's got to do better...

bargoo
07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I really don't know who the saboteur might be, could be Kathy, that might be the reason she is messing up, to throw everybody Off. Or Enzo who is so sure who it isn't, again to throw others off.You can be sure the producers will do everything possible to keep other guest from finding out.

Clydegirl
07-12-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm thinking it could be Britney or Kristen at the moment.

Kathy has been sick and that's why she had such a hard time in the caramel.

Haley8203
07-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm an addict! i'm thinking it has to be kathy or kristen. kathy is too obviously messing up though, the sab. couldn't be so obvious like that they have to blend in and that's what kristen does really well. no one hardly mentions her, she's not in any drama, she's just there....i did the 3 days free of the live feed but i was wasting a lot of time listening to their stupid convos about downloading music etc and cancelling my subscription was a huge pain. I was hung up on twice and then finally after i yelled at him he cancelled my account. I'm also not used to an Indian accent so understanding him while being frustrated made me even more frustrated lol

suetalks
07-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Haven't watched the last few seasons of BB. I just decided to give it a try again. At least if I miss episodes I can watch online. I always missed episodes and got fed up before.

First impressions for me were that Enzo is trying to be the leader and that may mean he will control things as the saboteur. I do not care for him at all. Might change.

Kathy seems to be throwing the challenges, but if she were the saboteur she might not do that...maybe she wants to be perceived as no threat so she can skim through for a few weeks. .

I do hate that the 2 scientists were targeted for elimination....I kind of wanted to see where that went. :(
And I also want to see how the Jewish guy can keep kosher....just interesting.

Lots of them just didn't stand out at all....and I kind of suspect Annie, but I don't know why.
As time goes on we will all form stronger opinions.

MindiV
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
And I also want to see how the Jewish guy can keep kosher....just interesting.

My husband and I are interested in that too...he mentioned last night that he HAD to be able to eat b/c "slop" wasn't kosher. Wonder what would have to happen if/when he is on "slop"?

Cali Doll
07-12-2010, 07:50 PM
I agree that Kathy needs to step up her game if she is in fact the saboteur. I am actually hoping she isn't because I want to be surprised.

I'd be most surprised if it's Hayden I think. I get absolutely NO suspicious vibes from him.

Losing It 2010
07-14-2010, 10:40 AM
BUMP, Big Brother is on tonight, 8p Eastern, 7p Central, just a friendly reminder until we get into the swing of things

I agree that Kathy needs to step up her game if she is in fact the saboteur. I am actually hoping she isn't because I want to be surprised.

I'd be most surprised if it's Hayden I think. I get absolutely NO suspicious vibes from him.

Losing It 2010
07-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Did anyone watch last night and who do you think are the life long friends?

EZMONEY
07-15-2010, 09:31 AM
I watched...have no clue on the lifelong friends....it is looking more interesting than I thought after the first night.

MindiV
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I think the "lifelong friends" are Kathy and Britney...both from Arkansas, the cities don't seem that far apart. Kathy is 40, Britney is 22...could be mother/dauther or maybe aunt/niece or something? The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out. Just a guess...

Haley8203
07-15-2010, 11:16 AM
I think the "lifelong friends" are Kathy and Britney...both from Arkansas, the cities don't seem that far apart. Kathy is 40, Britney is 22...could be mother/dauther or maybe aunt/niece or something? The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out. Just a guess...

ya i was thinking kathy and britney look a lot alike they could be related. i still say kristen for the sab. she's hardly even shown on camera at all, i say it's because big brother is trying to make us think its one of the dramatic people.

Satine
07-15-2010, 11:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing last night about Kristen ...we havent seen her hardly at all on camera ...I am not sure on the lifelong friends ...I was thinking the two from the Chicago area - cant think of the guys name right now, but tattoo guy and Annie maybe....oh well at least we find out who the sabtr is tonight ...

MindiV
07-15-2010, 11:26 AM
I kinda also wondered why they're not showing Kristen a lot. And really, nobody has even mentioned her name at all that I've seen. If she IS the Saboteur, she's doing a good job staying way, way under the radar.

Philigirl
07-15-2010, 07:00 PM
I don't think there are 2 friends in the house, I think the Saboteur is lying. I am rooting for Brandon (I think that's his name) I really admired his determination to win the POV. The redhead that hangs with him all the time is so annoying as is Enzo. I really hope he gets kicked off QUICK

suetalks
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
I also like Brendon (Brandon?) Not too good on the names yet. But, I do not know why so many on other web sites hate him. He is a hard worker and determined. I think he can go far if he gets some allies. As for Rachel, she is annoying..who would have thought that she is a scientist? :)
I kind of think Annie might be the saboteur..and I don't know why, just a feeling. But, if she goes home that aspect of the game is shot...so probably not her.

singforthedayx
07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
BB addict here! Been watching since 8...

I gotta wonder about the saboteur...I wonder if any of them even are right now? Like, you know how they have voting going on CBS...wonder if they're picking the saboteur via that and production has been playing the part till then. Or there's no saboteur at all and BB will be playing it the whole time... like it's just a way to make everyone in the house crazy. I don't truly believe that... but they're good theories.

I don't believe anyone knows each other...

As for Kathy not performing in competitions. She won't get kicked so soon... people keep the weak players around because they're not perceived as a threat. Think of Sheila from BB9... she slid through all the way to final 3 and only won one competition. (and it was thrown for her) Plus, people really like Kathy. She's the mama of the group. Sheila was older, but no one really looked up to her because she was so damn whiny.

I think it may be Kristen, if there is one already in the house. Does anyone watch the feeds? It's not just the show she's been absent from, I barely know where she is when I'm watching the feeds either. I forget she's even on the show sometimes. It is very fishy...

The show itself this year has been kind of boring. I really enjoyed the first episode, but the last two were a snore fest. Hope the editing gets better soon. The feeds are really great, it's the editing that is boring me right now...

Well... 40 minutes till we find out who the saboteur is!!! :D

Clydegirl
07-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Well so much for the big twist.

EZMONEY
07-16-2010, 01:20 AM
I didn't get the vote tonight...I really thought it would be 9-1 the other way!

Cali Doll
07-16-2010, 08:22 AM
I didn't get the vote tonight...I really thought it would be 9-1 the other way!

That's certainly what I was hoping! :(

Haley8203
07-16-2010, 02:00 PM
i was quite surprised myself at the vote and the sab.

suetalks
07-16-2010, 04:45 PM
So, that twist is over...what's next? I had a feeling about Annie...funny.
Does Rachel just act that way...or is she really so flaky?

Who is Kristin? :)

Losing It 2010
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Did Julie look completely let down when announcing that Annie had been evicted or what, you know the big brass at CBS are scratching their heads and going EPIC FAIL.. I couldn't sleep last night and have SHO, which means I got to watch Rachel drink Tequila with Brandon..ahem and other stuff, they don't call it after dark for no reason..lol

bargoo
07-16-2010, 05:27 PM
The saboteur plans fell flat, didn't they ? I suppose they have some kind of back up plan in motion.

VictoriaE
07-16-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm so happy there is a big brother thread on here! I bet they had all these things for the saboteur to reveal throughout the weeks and now she's gone. I can't believe that Rachel won HOH. I also can't believe how SHORT her dress was!! Interesting to see who she puts up for eviction. I predict Hayden and Enzo

bargoo
07-16-2010, 11:24 PM
I haven't found any of this years guests to be very interesting, it is still early though.

kris2008
07-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Suetalks - good call on Annie as saboteur! I did not see that coming at all. She was just the most annoying human being in the house!

Andrew - if he goes on slop my understanding is that the only thing he'll be able to eat is protein shakes.

You don't see Kristen because she is very quiet. She is friends with Hayden (good friends) and with Rachel and Brendon. I think she's pretty smart and articulate.

Glad to see the mean girls on everyone's radar! They can be really catty. As someone else mentioned, you can get all the latest at JokersUpdates and Showtime. Lots of fun so far!

MindiV
07-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Seriously? They sent home Annie, who literally had appeared to have alienated EVERYONE over Rachel, who's doing it with a guy who could potentially be a HUGE mental and physical threat? The guy is like 6 ft 5, built like Superman and is a physicist? And NOT breaking up the strongest pair in the house was a GOOD idea to who? Oh, everybody.

And then Rachel, who they all apparently think is an idiot, turns around and wins HOH. They deserve it. For now, I officially hope Brendan and Rachel are in the final three just because everyone else is stupid.

suetalks
07-18-2010, 10:11 PM
I agree Mindi...Now that I have seen more I hope Brenden goes far..I could care less about Rachel, but it looks like she will go along with him.
I was hoping Enzo or Matt would be put up tonight, just to keep it entertaining...not sure the nominees are going to shake anyone else up at all. Doubt if POV winner would save either girl.

Thanks kris2008...Just something about Annie and I didn't even know what or why. :)

I didn't plan to get involved with this show...lol. But here I am.

MindiV
07-19-2010, 08:30 AM
I can't STAND either of the girls that were put up...maybe it's just their editing on the show, but they seem to be fake, catty and jealous 100% of the time. But I agree with you - no big shake up, and I doubt anyone will save either of them.

I was pretty disappointed that the Saboteur thing ended so soon. I wonder if they have a back up plan or twist? If not, I wouldn't really mind. It's been a WHILE since they just played the game without any little added extra drama.

EZMONEY
07-19-2010, 09:35 AM
I know editing plays a big part on what we see....but my son, daughter in law and I think that Britney is hilarious with her one-liners...we would hate to see her go.

Losing It 2010
07-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Brit is very annoying and I think she has this great desire to be the Jordan or this season. She will never be Jordan as she is not as sweet or innocent. I am not impressed but this group of people. Their drama isn't even really drama and Big Brother after dark is like watching paint dry..I look at other websites and so I know who got the POV which will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Philigirl
07-19-2010, 10:16 AM
This group is pretty boring. I think Hayden is funny as is Britney but she really is annoying. If Rachel and Brendon can come out of their showmance haze long enough they might be able to see that the pack of idiots called the Brigade needs to be broken up. I really hate gang mentality so I can not stand when a group of 4 or more target one or two people on the show.

Britney and Monet get along well because they both plan on floating while talking trash about all the other people in the house. They are free votes for the Brigade right now.

I think one of the best alliances was in season 2 or 3 Danielle and that young guy. Anyone remember that?

niafabo
07-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I am so disappointed in Brenden and Rachel. They let Hayden play them like a fiddle. Monet and Britney aren't in an alliance with anyone as far as I can tell and they aren't particularly good at challenges. They picked out all the people who could be a threat so why didn't they trust their gut? Oh yeah they just let people tell them who to pick. I screamed at the tv when I heard her choices. What a disappointment.

MindiV
07-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Brit is very annoying and I think she has this great desire to be the Jordan or this season. She will never be Jordan as she is not as sweet or innocent. I am not impressed but this group of people. Their drama isn't even really drama and Big Brother after dark is like watching paint dry..I look at other websites and so I know who got the POV which will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I've been trying HARD not to look at other sites to see what's going on! It's difficult though. I think in other seasons when I kept track of the feeds and all, I had a better idea of what was really going on in the house and "who" people were.

bargoo
07-19-2010, 11:59 AM
The best way to play the game is to vote out the people who are playing the best game. Hard to tell who that is at this point, next best chioce is to break up the alliances.
I wish Hayden would get a haircut , he might be a good looking guy if he didn't have that hair hanging in his eyes.

Cali Doll
07-19-2010, 07:22 PM
I agree. Both girls up for elim are annoying. Mean Girls, that's what they are.

Matt is dumb. While I'm crushing on him, his idea of being paranoid was stupid and almost got his butt put on the block.

Rachel is so annoying! I sure wish she'd have gone home last week. Every single person in that house is idiotic for not voting for her. I have to wonder if Brendan wouldn't tire of her soon... Not that he'd admit it (game play) but I can't see how he wouldn't be ready to get away from her.

Sweetcaroline
07-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Bye Bye Britt...

EZMONEY
07-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Bye Bye Britt...

:o bite your tongue girl.....;)

I think I will start a KEEP BRIT Campaign....:carrot:

Clydegirl
07-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Bye Bye Britt...

Have you checked the live feed updates?

CurlzQ
07-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Brit is annoying but I agree with EZMoney that some of the things she says just crack me up. Between her, Hayden, and Enzo referring to himself as Meow-Meow, I'm entertained.

I don't really care for Rachel but I'm really afraid she's just setting herself to be a pawn for Brendon in the future.

Haley8203
07-20-2010, 11:43 AM
i cannot stand rachel! especially when they show rachel laughing for 5 minutes straight at different times in the house because it's so annoying, it really makes me crazy. i don't think that girl needs any tequila! if she has all this science background then why is she a cocktail waitress. maybe because no one in the science world will take her seriously, that makes sense haha. I don't mind Britney and Monet, I'd like RACHEL! and hayden to go and yes he needs a haircut bad.

singforthedayx
07-20-2010, 12:48 PM
The editing stinks... it's so much more interesting over at the feeds...

SPOILER WARNING BELOW

And Matt volunteering himself to the block was just plain stupid. I hope he gets evicted! That would be hilarious...

Losing It 2010
07-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Just to bump and a friendly reminder that BB is on tonight. This is going to be interesting to see how they edit as two couples have a showmance with all the trimmings going on

VictoriaE
07-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Philigirl-Jason and Danielle were the pair from Season 3. I agree-they were the best alliance of Big Brother. No one knew about them and everyone was shocked when Julie told them those two were working together.

Cali Doll
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Brendan and Rachel are obviously faking their showmance...and not very well, IMO. I'm sick of them both. Tonight was like watching a scripted soap opera. UGH!

Clydegirl
07-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Do these people ever watch Big Brother?

Never put yourself up as a pawn.

Cali Doll
07-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Matt is an idiot.

Losing It 2010
07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
I think this is going to backfire on Matt and frankly I hope it does, I do not like his lie about his wife and I think that he is going to realize what a STUPID mistake he made as he walks out the door tomorrow night

CurlzQ
07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Dumb move by Matt. And whats the deal with saying his wife has a fake illness? In a show where you should trust no one, why would you believe so easily something that could win major sympathy points? The entire time he has a half grin on his face.

I love how you don't hear a peep from Kathy. She's staying under the radar really well.

niafabo
07-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Here's hoping they kick Matt to the curb. :dancer:

EZMONEY
07-22-2010, 01:07 AM
2 things I find interesting...Britney is still hilarious....

and Matt's stupidity...or genius?

Philigirl
07-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Now, I really want Rachel gone. Seriously what's the point in bragging about your chemistry knowledge when you don't even have common sense? Brendon needs to start socializing with some other people to protect his game.

Matt is so unoriginal - lying about a sick loved one, never heard that one before.

Monet has no game - boo hoo, she needs to kick rocks

Dr. Andrew needs to wake up and start playing this game. Why would he ever volunteer himself to be a pawn.

Britney is funny but she is annoying and has no game herself.

Ugh...these people

Philigirl
07-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Philigirl-Jason and Danielle were the pair from Season 3. I agree-they were the best alliance of Big Brother. No one knew about them and everyone was shocked when Julie told them those two were working together.

I was telling my boyfriend how good BB used to be. I am hoping that I can find some past season dvds or something. They will come in handy when the snow comes.

Clydegirl
07-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Matt volunteered to be a pawn.

Losing It 2010
07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Okay so Matt's plan worked and Monet is gone. I know who won HOH as I read the Joker updates but I won't post here. I hate to say it but Brittany is starting to grow on me and Rachel needs to be muzzled. Her laugh is freakin annoying

MindiV
07-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Rachel's laugh IS annoying, but Britney isn't growing on me at all. I actually LIKED Monet in the post-eviction interview - she had personality. But like Andrew said...nothing she did in the house was ANYTHING she needed to do to win the game. She apparently didn't interact with anyone but Britney, and appeared to be bitter and mean. Not exactly social. May be hope for Britney yet, though, without the two of them there together...

Andrew is sorta growing on me, though. I thought it was HILARIOUS when Matt said "He's a shoe salesman, not a doctor" when talking about the made-up illness. Too bad Andrew can't bust him without outing himself.

EZMONEY
07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
I agree with (editing...who knows) with Monet doing nothing to keep her in the house.

Again, my interest was going fast...Britney saved it with her good-bye at the end to Monet...hilarious.

Haley8203
07-23-2010, 11:19 AM
Okay so Matt's plan worked and Monet is gone. I know who won HOH as I read the Joker updates but I won't post here. I hate to say it but Brittany is starting to grow on me and Rachel needs to be muzzled. Her laugh is freakin annoying

it better not be brendan who won, i would be so mad lol

Philigirl
07-23-2010, 11:38 AM
I couldn't wait had to go on Joker and find out who wins HOH. I have decided to watch the game and not root for anyone in particular - ooh it's gonna be hard.

Clydegirl
07-23-2010, 02:27 PM
I was following along last night on a different website.

CMR
07-24-2010, 03:44 AM
BB Addict here! I love this show so much.

Losing It 2010
07-25-2010, 10:01 AM
BUMP

Big Brother is on tonight
Frankly I am finding this years BB comprable to watching paint dry..

Cali Doll
07-25-2010, 10:39 AM
BB After Dark was interesting last night. Though, I wanted to rip off my ears because Rachel laughs and talks way too much!

MindiV
07-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Oh my gosh...so THAT is Matt's "super evil genius" plan? Get rid of Kathy? My husband wants Brendon or Rachael out, and I'm assuring him that this "genius" might actually have that up his sleeve. Gosh I hope so.

Haley8203
07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
matt is so full of himself it really drives me insane! almost as much as rachel's laugh i can't decide which is more annoying.

MindiV
07-26-2010, 08:45 AM
matt is so full of himself it really drives me insane! almost as much as rachel's laugh i can't decide which is more annoying.

That's exactly what I told DH last night...I'd nearly like Matt if he wasn't so incredibly full of himself. That's my problem with "The Brigade" too...all a bunch of full-of-themselves guys who, in my opinion (from what I've seen on TV only) are just kinda getting lucky with things so far.

I wonder if anyone KNOWS about Brayden (sp?) and Kristin? I was nearly YELLING at the TV last night when Matt was talking to Andrew about his impending nomination...yelling at him to TELL Matt that there's another couple in the house.

May not have changed anything in the mind of the self-proclaimed "Super Genius," but should have.

CMR
07-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Super Genius huh? I don't see it. Does anyone else?
I just see some scrawny guy who's part of a cocky alliance.

Rachel's laugh is quite annoying yes, but I love her and Brendon together. and I was LOLing when the "Brigade" was talking about how maybe Hayden and Kristen are related, and then we see them making out in the bed, ha!

MindiV
07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Super Genius huh? I don't see it. Does anyone else?
I just see some scrawny guy who's part of a cocky alliance.

Rachel's laugh is quite annoying yes, but I love her and Brendon together. and I was LOLing when the "Brigade" was talking about how maybe Hayden and Kristen are related, and then we see them making out in the bed, ha!

I thought that was great...talking about how they look alike and all. I think he'll jump ship on "The Brigade" for the girl, 100%....

Haley8203
07-26-2010, 02:44 PM
I thought that was great...talking about how they look alike and all. I think he'll jump ship on "The Brigade" for the girl, 100%....

what if the twist was kristin and brayden are really cousins and they don't know yet omg that would suck considering all the fooling around they do

EZMONEY
07-26-2010, 02:52 PM
50/50 on if I feel Matt made a great move or one of the dumbest ever...

but for me....if it wasn't for the "role play" by Britney and Lane I would have wasted an hour of my life...

OK...so I wasted an hour of my life....

but this was still funny....

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Big-Brother/4376/1551700971/Big-Brother---Role-Playing/videos

MindiV
07-26-2010, 03:10 PM
what if the twist was kristin and brayden are really cousins and they don't know yet omg that would suck considering all the fooling around they do

OMG...I thought the SAME THING!

EZMONEY
07-26-2010, 05:11 PM
what if the twist was kristin and brayden are really cousins and they don't know yet ......

or...what if they do? :o

MindiV
07-26-2010, 05:15 PM

:rofl:

K-boogie
07-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Frankly I am finding this years BB comprable to watching paint dry..

LOL! Yep it sure is............................
Right now Matt is plucking my nerves and Rachel is annoying.
In the beginning I didn't like Brittney but her good bye video to Monet had me laughing!

Haley8203
07-26-2010, 06:28 PM

LMAO!!!!!! i think they'd have to take a storyline like that to cable!

CMR
07-28-2010, 06:53 AM
BB tonight!

Losing It 2010
07-29-2010, 06:53 AM
This season is not grabbing my attention at all. I didn't watch Sunday at all and bounced between another show and last nights. I will watch tonight since it is live and I can't know what has happened ahead of time. I don't think it's going to be a landslide to evict Andrew tonight

Haley8203
07-29-2010, 07:20 AM
Matt is such an IDIOT!

MindiV
07-29-2010, 08:51 AM
This season is not grabbing my attention at all. I didn't watch Sunday at all and bounced between another show and last nights. I will watch tonight since it is live and I can't know what has happened ahead of time. I don't think it's going to be a landslide to evict Andrew tonight

I think until his little "Use the Veto on me" speech, the plan he and Brendon had worked out would've gone over. He seems like a good guy (Andrew), but sticks his foot in his mouth at the wrong times! I think it'll be a total landslide to get rid of Andrew...

And I agree - Matt is an idiot.

CMR
07-29-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't know if BB showed the whole late night convo between Andrew/Brendon but what Andrew did made no sense, and even worse, the 'Super Genius' knows exactly what he's up to. Also, I couldn't help but LOL when Matt and Lane were in the HOH room after names were picked; hahaha, way too funny that both Brendon and Rachel were picked.

I'm so happy BB changed their airing schedule....didn't it used to be sun/tues/thurs? now it's sun/wed/thurs....so we don't have to wait in suspense to see who leaves!

EZMONEY
07-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Going to be interesting now...

I don't know what was worse BB or my Dodgers losing....

my remote was on speed dial.....

what a waste of a good evening for me....

should have watched the My Boys we dvr'd my wife wanted....

dang!

Haley8203
07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
well i don't think andrew understands the point behind the final plea speech! you're supposed to sweet talk the house guests NOT throw them all under the bus

srr728
07-29-2010, 09:44 PM
all i know is if I have to watch rachel jump into brandons arms adn watch her with her weird lips for another 6 weeks im going to go crazy!

Haley8203
07-29-2010, 09:57 PM
i agree stephanie

Clydegirl
07-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow Andrew what a speech. Throw everyone under the bus.

jules1216
07-29-2010, 10:14 PM
wow...Go Lane & Britt!!

MindiV
07-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Andrew knew he was gone and wanted to stir it up as much as possible, IMO...things may be interesting now! It's something he should've done days ago though - throwing Brayden and Kristin out there as a threat. I just hope someone other than Rachael believes him!

EZMONEY
07-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Poor Andrew...

but hey buddy, thanks for shakin' this wasted hour out of my life up!

kris2008
07-31-2010, 11:54 PM
I agree - poor Andrew! He just didn't know how to do it. Painful to watch. But, he got Kristen on everyone's radar. Brendon doesn't seem so bad, except he's clingy and bit too emotional. Rachel is a little loose for him. If I hear don't get between me and my man again.... I'm appreciating Britney more now that Monet is gone, she is hilarious! Her line about Rachel's short dresses and STD's in the air was great! Lane seems to be a nice guy, Enzo too. It's nice that there are no really evil people. Matt's going a bit far with the fake illness and he thinks he's a genius - except for Dr. Will, the braggarts don't usually go very far. Not my favorite season so far, but it's alright.

femmecreole
08-01-2010, 09:25 AM
So glad I found this thread. My husband and I are completely addicted.
Hoping Ragan is the winner. What a genuinely nice and caring human being.
Rachel??? She needs to be promoted from Jr. High. I've heard more intelligent talk coming from a turnip. Brendan needs to start thinking with his brain and not his(?). I am hoping that Rachel lasts a long time though...she's amusing in a stupid way and provides entertainment with her dumbness. I'll bet her parents are hiding from their neighbors.The rest of them are just kind of lumped together in my brain. No one really stands out.

MindiV
08-02-2010, 08:50 AM
I can see a few scenarios where "The Brigade" might get totally broken up this week...

Haley8203
08-02-2010, 01:48 PM
i wouldn't mind rachel so much if she came down with larangitis (sp).

MindiV
08-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I agree, Haleygirl! I think she's actually much smarter than she's letting on to be, but obviously has problems controlling her emotions. A personal mute button would work wonders...

Losing It 2010
08-04-2010, 01:51 PM
okay so I have not gotten into the habit of reading the live feed updates on the Joker site so i know what happened with the POV meeting tonight, so I will probably only be watching the elimination event on Thursday evening

ShelBl
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi all!

New to the forums, and SUCH a BB addict. DVR the episodes, watch BBAD each night, have the live feeds, follow Morty's BB blog, AND follow on Twitter.... wow it looks bad when I type it all out like that :D

Lane is adorable. I love Britt now that Monet is gone and not influencing her. I think that Kristen is whiny and always looks pained about something, and sooooo want her gone tomorrow!!

EZMONEY
08-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Oh Britney put on her game face

MindiV
08-05-2010, 09:06 AM
"The Brigade" is stupid! They're sitting there thinking they control anything. Self-proclaimed "super genius" Matt needs to think about things...there's THREE of them to vote now, and they want Kristen out. But there are FOUR other people...Britney, Brendon, Ragan and Kathy. Kathy won't vote to kick Kristen out, and if the other three are smart (that's the catch), they'll get rid of Brayden, who's a bigger physical threat, while they can. I mean, all Kristen is gonna do is shoot evil looks at them and pout alone in a corner. I say if they're smart, 4-3, he's OUT.

And again, I think Rachael is way smarter than anyone gives her credit for. There's little doubt in my mind that she figured out what Britney, Kristen and Brayden were doing with the whole "put Kathy up and you two are safe next week" thing, and that's why she threw Lane's name in there. She's NOT as stupid as they all think she is. Annoying, yes. Stupid, no.

ShelBl
08-05-2010, 12:47 PM
The Brigade is the least effective alliance that I have EVER seen on that show! Everything seems to be conspiring against them, which I find hysterical, even with my semi-secret crush on Lane. ;)

Hayden is more fun to look at than Kristen, so I hope he stays. Live show tonight!

bargoo
08-05-2010, 01:16 PM
- except for Dr. Will, the braggarts don't usually go very far. .

Don't forget Dirty Dick !

Haley8203
08-05-2010, 02:50 PM
I couldn't stand Dick I hope I never see his face again or Danielle!!

CMR
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Dick was a dick.
I miss Janelle!!!

I gotta be honest, I didn't know Britney considered Lane such a HUGE alli, after Rachel threw his name in there, the way she responded made me think that maybe they're the lifelong friends.

Losing It 2010
08-05-2010, 09:59 PM
WHOHOOO JEFF AND JORDAN! Yeah I am totally psyched now!

CMR
08-06-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm SO excited about Jeff and Jordan showing up!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:
love love love them so much!

Also glad that Ragan won the votes over Enzo for The Saboteur; I'm assuming BB had some delicious tricks for the original Saboteur but since she got the boot the first week, they had to try to come up with something.

ShelBl
08-06-2010, 02:18 AM
OMG Brendan will NOT. STOP. WHINING.

I hate him so.

MindiV
08-06-2010, 10:04 AM
These people drive me CRAZY!!! They're acting like they're at summer camp and not trying to win a lot of money. Trying to be BFFs until they're on the block, and the people voting just don't have a CLUE. Excuse me, going to go beat my head against a wall...

Losing It 2010
08-06-2010, 11:32 AM
I think Kristin was correct in trying to get them to evict Hayden, the brigade is going to pick everyone off and now with Matt being HOH and Ragan potentialy throwing a wrench in the fire it should get interesting, keyword SHOULD but so far so boring with MATT and Rachel HOH each week

Haley8203
08-06-2010, 11:51 AM
ugh i really wish i hadn't read the last post lol because i don't watch the live feeds or read the blogs because i like to keep the suspense alive...oh well.

ya that's weird about britney, why does she care if lane goes up unless there's something else we don't know about. now that i know kristen is a cheater i'm glad she's gone, i felt so bad for her "ex" lol. he is also way better looking than hayden she is nuts. i loved britney making fun of rachel she's so funny. i voted for britney to be the sab but i guess most of the people didn't lol

CMR
08-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Um yeah, I dont read any blogs or see live feeds either so that got ruined too for me. Since I know now, gotta say it was bound to happen..at the end of yesterday's show when they were showing everyone on the paint bucket, Matt was the only one who looked completely relaxed and ready to stay there as long as he had to.

ShelBl
08-06-2010, 01:55 PM
ya that's weird about britney, why does she care if lane goes up unless there's something else we don't know about.

Word on some of the blogs is that Britt and Lane might be the lifelong friends that were hinted at in week 2.... Either that or she's crushing on him. I know I am :D

Losing It 2010
08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I am so sorry you guys, I automatically placed all the events that happened on the TV and the feeds into a file in my brain and that was what I was writing from.. I will definitely be more mindful about my posts. Again my apoligies

Haley8203
08-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I am so sorry you guys, I automatically placed all the events that happened on the TV and the feeds into a file in my brain and that was what I was writing from.. I will definitely be more mindful about my posts. Again my apoligies

thanks! it wasn't a big shock though next week rachel will win and then matt and on and on whoop-dee-doo lol i'm gonna guess and say kathy is the only have not since she never lasts long lol maybe if she stopped smoking, she's the only one i noticed that smokes, is there anyone else that you guys have noticed?

EZMONEY
08-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Just a reminder...

In threads from the past we would note SPOILER ALERT right at the beginning for those...like us on the west coast...

that way no one gets hurt...lol....

post away...

Britney is still #1 as far as I am concerned....

MindiV
08-07-2010, 05:40 PM
I think Britney is doing really well - she's just got to make sure she doesn't get caught going back and forth like she is!

Losing It 2010
08-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I am seriously starting to believe that the producers of BB are intensly coaching Rachel to act the way she does and make the statements she does in the DR. Wed is going to be awesome, J & J are baaaaackkkkkk

Clydegirl
08-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Give me a break. Is she for real?

"I'm going to need botox for the frown lines." Or words to that effect.

Ugh Rachel. It's time for you to go home.

MindiV
08-09-2010, 08:31 AM
So did anyone else think the "Pandora's Box" thing was lame? I mean...give Matt the Weasel Genius the ultimate power basically for TWO weeks and in return the HORROR unleashed on the house is....pranks by the Saboteur? Come ON! Seems a little lopsided to me.

And this is a thought every single year, without fail, but it's almost as if things are being planned for breaking up Brendon and Rachel. Which is fine b/c I'm not a fan really...just observed. The two endurance HOH comps have been pretty much geared for smaller people. If you pay attention to the paint can thing from this last time, Ragan and Matt's feet nearly entirely fit onto the platform. Bigger people, heavier people and taller people, IMO, stood no chance. Same with the surfboard one Matt won - he was able to sit entirely back against the wall and barely had to move to stay on AND out of the water, whereas bigger people were getting soaked and had to struggle to keep themselves on.

audri8301
08-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Just found this thread and read through it as I am a huge BB addict. This season isn't the greatest. I really liked Rachel at the beginning, but now I can't stand her, she needs to go. Why does she scream in all of her DR sessions???

I hope Ragan pulls it off as the Saboteur, he's my new favorite.

K-boogie
08-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Brenden is really plucking my nerves he is such a cry baby and it seems like he is irritating Rachel a bit b/c he comes off as weak and clingy! She's starting to snap at him more and more!

Matt and his little devilish grin drive me nuts!

Reagan is too cute for words I was laughing at him when he was in the DR saying he was torn on what to do and boy oh!boy when they announced that the sabatour was back and everyone was pissed I thought he was going to crap his pants!

Is it me or are the only competetors are Rachel and Matt as far as HOH and Brenden for POV? I think Brittany won POV once what are the only players doing?

MindiV
08-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Idk WHAT they are all doing...if I was Matt, I'd ditch my weak little "Brigade" alliance and team with Brendan and Rachel. Matt's team has won nothing and left him to do the dirty work. At least he knows B & R CAN win because they have.

K-boogie
08-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Idk WHAT they are all doing...if I was Matt, I'd ditch my weak little "Brigade" alliance and team with Brendan and Rachel. Matt's team has won nothing and left him to do the dirty work. At least he knows B & R CAN win because they have.

ITA!! Who knows Matt is probably thinking the same thing. I think for now he is just with them b/c they have the numbers as far as votes.

MindiV
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't think Matt THINKS. He's a lot like people I know...brilliant with book smarts, dumb as a rock with people skills. Heck, I don't think ANY of them think the way they're all playing. This season is ending up like the previous few seasons for now - everyone's voting the way the HOH wants them to vote. Nobody's thinking for themselves or playing their own game...

CMR
08-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Can't wait to see what happens in these next 2 episodes. I wonder if Matt is going to use that powerful veto. Also Jordan and Jeff will make an appearance!! I have a feeling they might show up during the veto, remember last season when Dan showed up during one of the veto events? OR, wouldn't it be absolutely delicious if Jeff and Jordan got to play again and be houseguests?

MindiV
08-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Maybe it's just a coincidence....but Jeff and Jordan showing up the week the couple in the house is up for eviction....that's a big "Look what WE did! THEY can do it too!" to the house guests. Still think the producers want to break up the pair that nearly everyone seems to dislike. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist. :)

I don't think Matt will use the all-powerful veto unless he's on the block. I don't even think he'd use it if two other Brigade members were on the block - not that any of them WILL be. Everyone is content to let them run the house all the way to the end...The "Diamond Veto" is the biggest POTENTIAL twist ever. But has it ever been used?

K-boogie
08-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Let me make sure I understand our the diamond veto works. Right now Matt is HOH he nominates 2 people. They play for the POV and let's say whoever gets it and decides to use it to veto one of Matt's noms, can Matt then use the diamond veto to trump that?

MindiV
08-11-2010, 01:51 PM
I think that's the case for this week, K-boogie...and next week he can use the Diamond Veto on himself or anyone else on the block AND gets to pick the replacement nominee himself.

Haley8203
08-11-2010, 09:18 PM
wouldn't it be cool if it was a double eviction week and brendan and rachel both left lol

Losing It 2010
08-11-2010, 09:34 PM
I think B is acting like a child and throwing a fit because he wants himself to look bad so they evict him and not R..I think there is going to be a hitch to the eviction tomorrow, who knows what but iI feel it.

I love Jeff and Jordan, I wish they would get their own reality show..

Oh yeah Kathy,whoohoo way to tell it like it is and put R in her place

EZMONEY
08-12-2010, 01:04 AM
The more I see Rachael....

the more she reminds me of that...

"I just threw up a little bit in my mouth" feeling....

dilynnlew
08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Jeff and Jordan are absolutely adorable!!!!:o

Losing It 2010
08-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Yes J & J are adorable guess that is why I got hooked on BB last season and now look I am hooked on it this season. The funny thing is I am also wanting R to stay and B to go home because if R leaves and then B leaves it will be a dull house UNLESS B stirs up some drama. I don't place a lot of stock in Ragan aka Sabatouer creating any long lasting impacting drama.. I think that CBS will have to rack up that idea as a mistake that won't be tried again in another season..lol

MindiV
08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Yes J & J are adorable guess that is why I got hooked on BB last season and now look I am hooked on it this season. The funny thing is I am also wanting R to stay and B to go home because if R leaves and then B leaves it will be a dull house UNLESS B stirs up some drama. I don't place a lot of stock in Ragan aka Sabatouer creating any long lasting impacting drama.. I think that CBS will have to rack up that idea as a mistake that won't be tried again in another season..lol

You sound JUST like me! I think the Saboteur thing is a crock, to put it bluntly. Good way for Ragan to make a quick 20K and that's all. It's still funny to watch him. If ANYONE was looking at him with the Saboteur messages came up they'd know it was him by his "OH MY GOSH THEY"RE GONNA FIND OUT" look.

The only hold out of hope I have left for this season getting interesting is going to come true or not in the next couple of weeks. I mean...everyone in the house is all buddy-buddy right now to get Brendon or Rachel out...but what about when one is gone? The other will have nobody, and getting that one out will be a waste of an HOH. But at that point, they're ALL gonna have to start turning on each other and we'll see some interesting stuff I hope.

K-boogie
08-12-2010, 01:06 PM
You sound JUST like me! I think the Saboteur thing is a crock, to put it bluntly. Good way for Ragan to make a quick 20K and that's all. It's still funny to watch him. If ANYONE was looking at him with the Saboteur messages came up they'd know it was him by his "OH MY GOSH THEY"RE GONNA FIND OUT" look.

The only hold out of hope I have left for this season getting interesting is going to come true or not in the next couple of weeks. I mean...everyone in the house is all buddy-buddy right now to get Brendon or Rachel out...but what about when one is gone? The other will have nobody, and getting that one out will be a waste of an HOH. But at that point, they're ALL gonna have to start turning on each other and we'll see some interesting stuff I hope.

Yes! This is when it's going to get interesting when the Brigade have to play against each other.

Rachel and Brenden was just too much last night I mean come on all of that temper tantrum!! I mean seriously? It's a game and they are sore losers, it was all good when Rachel was winning HOH comps and Brenden winning POV's but now that they are on the block it's water works, out bursts and dumb moves.

I have to admit I thought Brenden was so cute and he still is but his behavior (clingy, sappy, whiney, I love you after knowing you for a minute) is a turn off! I was like Dude grow some balls and play this game for yourself, why would you just give up and give in for a chick you just met and then for her to be in the diary room talking smack about Brenden was the icing on the cake.

I think Rachel is going to go and Brenden will go to Britney and apologize for his outburst towards her which was wrong and dumb on so many levels. I think Britney will align herself with Kathy, Lane (I think that's his name) and try to get Regan in the group too. I think Brenden will try to align with Hayden.

jensmith72
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I actually liked Rachel and Brenden until Sunday night. Brendan whines about not having fair comps b/c his feet are too big (the paint can and surf boards) Rachel was wrong for getting in Kathys face they are both poor sports to me now.. I loved last years season! Jeff and Jordan are great!!! I am now hoping Regan wins! Matt shouldnt have lied about his wife and Lane is adorable! Hayden needs a hair cut! I hope Rachel goes home tonight or is it time for them to go to jury house?

LaBonita
08-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I just had to chime in here. I subscribe to the feeds and am a regular at a Big Brother *spoiler* blog. PLEASE do not let the editing by CBS fool you. Yes, Rach and Brendon may be annoying, but what they have NOT shown is the immature antics of Ragan, Britney, and Kathy. They are all, in my opinion, way worse than Rachel or Brendon. Where they are annoying, Ragan/Britney/Kathy are very catty and mean-spirited. They have made it a SPORT to talk smack about those two...that's ALL it is on the feeds. But CBS has managed to make Rachel/Brendon look like the bad guys.......when that is the furthest from the truth. Ragan/Britney/Kathy are all very bitter people who act like they are still in high school, thinking they are better than everyone else. It would be better if they were putting "Brenchel" down on a game level - but it is PURELY PERSONAL. Talk about the biggest hypocrites and the cattiest mean girls I've seen in BB history. Honestly, this season's cast is disgusting - with the exception of Lane and maybe Hayden.

*Okay, off my soap box*

suetalks
08-13-2010, 12:02 AM
LaBonita- I am glad to hear you say what you did...I have felt that Brit and the rest were really mean re: Rach and Brendon.
I am a little fed up with those who think an alliance means they let Matt do all the work and they just vote together.....yeah, that is okay until you all have to start picking each other off. haha
Really keep asking myself why I am even watching since not many even know HOW to play the game.

Ragan did crack me up in the DR when he accepted the Sabo. role....he was soooo funny.

jules1216
08-13-2010, 09:11 AM
I think ther are cracks beginning in the Brigade...each is trying to keep their non Brigade partner safe,

Enzo-Brendon
Hayden-Brendon & Kathy
Matt-Ragan
Lane-Brittany

I am wondereing who will turn first...only one person wins the big money in the end...do they think the ones to leave won't be bitter

MindiV
08-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Speaking of Lane and Brittney...what was that little millisecond shown too-friendly hug from behind she gave him in the bathroom after the eviction but before HOH...when they were all getting ready? Are these two getting "closer" than they're showing, if you get what I'm sayin' ? Wonder what her fiance thinks of that?

And I still think Matt will 100% be the first to jump ship from the Brigade...

jules1216
08-13-2010, 10:36 AM
Speaking of Lane and Brittney...what was that little millisecond shown too-friendly hug from behind she gave him in the bathroom after the eviction but before HOH...when they were all getting ready? Are these two getting "closer" than they're showing, if you get what I'm sayin' ? Wonder what her fiance thinks of that?

And I still think Matt will 100% be the first to jump ship from the Brigade...

From the site I read for updates...they are just friends...no hanky panky...she makes it very clear that she is engaged..it seems more of a friendship/brother sister relationship. My daughters best friend was a guy she loved dearly..he passed away recently but they were the same way together as these two, wrestling..hugging..joking...her boyfriend was jealous at first but then learned to love him as much as she did

Clydegirl
08-13-2010, 01:48 PM
I hope we are going to see the Brigade starting to turn on each other.

Who will jump first :)

MindiV
08-13-2010, 01:53 PM
From the site I read for updates...they are just friends...no hanky panky...she makes it very clear that she is engaged..it seems more of a friendship/brother sister relationship. My daughters best friend was a guy she loved dearly..he passed away recently but they were the same way together as these two, wrestling..hugging..joking...her boyfriend was jealous at first but then learned to love him as much as she did

That's good to know...I wish they'd quit that in the house though. I actually like the two of them separately. Rooting for Lane, Brittney or Ragan to win it all. But if they're too close they'll be targeted soon...

EZMONEY
08-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I wish Britney would :hug: hug me like that....lucky Lane...:carrot:

I am back to being a BB Fan now that the most annoying person ever on BB is gone....

C-Ya Rachael :wave::wave::wave:

not gonna miss that stupid annoying laugh :lol3:

jules1216
08-13-2010, 10:20 PM
I wish Britney would :hug: hug me like that....lucky Lane...:carrot:

I am back to being a BB Fan now that the most annoying person ever on BB is gone....

C-Ya Rachael :wave::wave::wave:

not gonna miss that stupid annoying laugh :lol3:

but EZ Rachel is VEGAS....how much more fun can she be....I am really glad too

EZMONEY
08-13-2010, 10:41 PM
LOL JULES!

I 'spose if I was in Vegas, drinking $10 Budweiser's I would enjoy seeing her and her "twins" on the dance floor....

as long as she kept her mouth shut!

Clydegirl
08-13-2010, 11:06 PM
LOL JULES!

I 'spose if I was in Vegas, drinking $10 Budweiser's I would enjoy seeing her and her "twins" on the dance floor....

as long as she kept her mouth shut!

:lol3:

Made me laugh.

CMR
08-14-2010, 05:41 AM
Courtesy of a user on YouTube, I am watching the entire season of BB8 and do you all remember Amber? I'm currently on episode 6 and this girl has cried at least 5 times every SINGLE episode, oh my gosh!

Losing It 2010
08-14-2010, 09:23 AM
You know I have been thinking Rachel is in the jury house all by herself this week. I don't think they have outside contact when they are in the jury house, wonder how Vegas is holding up without all the attention and fans?

LaBonita
08-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I think ther are cracks beginning in the Brigade...each is trying to keep their non Brigade partner safe,

Enzo-Brendon
Hayden-Brendon & Kathy
Matt-Ragan
Lane-Brittany

I am wondereing who will turn first...only one person wins the big money in the end...do they think the ones to leave won't be bitter

Jules - I don't want to spoil anything for people that only watch the TV edit, but let's just say you are right on the money. And not only do they have their side alliances (or "friendships" as some in the house like to refer to them), but they are slowly starting to turn on each other. It's happening already, and they aren't even at final four yet!!

Losing It 2010
08-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok this week is going to be a fun week in the BB house, a wrench has just walked into the house and it's going to be a bumpy ride

Clydegirl
08-14-2010, 11:08 PM
I've been following the feeds.

An interesting day.

Losing It 2010
08-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Oh yeah and you know the editing is going to make it even more dramatic!

CMR
08-15-2010, 12:30 AM
So tempted to see the feed, BUT I must have control and wait for the actual episodes!

jules1216
08-15-2010, 05:41 AM
very interesting indeed, don't think I like it

MindiV
08-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Ok this week is going to be a fun week in the BB house, a wrench has just walked into the house and it's going to be a bumpy ride

I don't think I like how you said "Walked into the house." Does that mean Rachel is back already?! My husband will just quit watching if that happens...

My best-case-scenario for this week, to create what I can see as the most drama and intrigue, is Brendon wins HoH, puts up Brittney and Matt, Matt doesn't win the regular Veto and has to use the Diamond Veto (I really want him to have to use that). That would totally tear up everything and everyone would have to start over. Lane would have to choose - Brigade or Brittney? Ragan and the Brigade would be upset with Matt, along with everyone else, for lying to them. Alliances will be shattered and loyalties would be tested! (Over-dramatic, I know).

But that is my hope. :)

Losing It 2010
08-15-2010, 09:36 AM
:DRemember other's have been evicted and also BB could bring back past HG who created trouble, just saying anyone can walk into the BB household:D

I don't think I like how you said "Walked into the house." Does that mean Rachel is back already?! My husband will just quit watching if that happens...

My best-case-scenario for this week, to create what I can see as the most drama and intrigue, is Brendon wins HoH, puts up Brittney and Matt, Matt doesn't win the regular Veto and has to use the Diamond Veto (I really want him to have to use that). That would totally tear up everything and everyone would have to start over. Lane would have to choose - Brigade or Brittney? Ragan and the Brigade would be upset with Matt, along with everyone else, for lying to them. Alliances will be shattered and loyalties would be tested! (Over-dramatic, I know).

But that is my hope. :)

singforthedayx
08-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn...... this is by far the most exciting thing that's happened all season. Are you KIDDING ME?! :D

EZMONEY
08-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks for not being spoilers....

I think you gals that watch the live show should have your own thread going that way you can share your excitement or disgust without having to try to hold back...

some, like me, are not that interested in the live shows but also don't want to know in advance of stuff either....

And if it is rachael I'll boycott cbs for life....

Haley8203
08-15-2010, 10:37 AM
i wouldn't do the live feeds anymore just because it was such a hassle to cancel it when i did the 3 days free, why can't you cancel online! but then again i would have nothing to look forward to except the live eviction. ah well i'm excited for tonight.

CMR
08-16-2010, 02:34 AM
^last season, I signed up for that free trial and completely forgot about it and ended up being charged like $15 or $30 a month!! I was looking at my bank transactions and was thinking "wtf is this?!"

**I'm a West Coaster, so if u havent seen the ep yet, dont read below**
How crazy are things going to be this week?? Brendon is HOH, has nominated Lane & Ragan, and there's another Pandora's Box! I wonder...is there going to be a PB for every HOH now?

I cannot wait until Wednesday, I'm ready to burst!

Haley8203
08-16-2010, 08:20 AM
I know, Wednesday is going to take FOREVER! especially since it's my last week at work it's going to crawl by UGH! I'm so sick of Brendan talking about how everyone was mean to Rachel at her "lowest point" he said it about 5 times last night. Being nominated is part of the game they weren't nice to anyone or showed extra respect when someone else was on the block WTH he is a nut job!

MindiV
08-16-2010, 08:39 AM
I agree he's a looney bird, but I'm glad he won for the drama factor. If anyone else had won, he'd be up with Kathy as a pawn probably. I can totally see Matt going up as a replacement nomination, and having to throw out the Diamond Veto! That would make my week...

Haley8203
08-16-2010, 11:16 AM
yes i want matt to have to use the diamond veto cause i'm sick of his smug "sittin pretty" attitude lol

K-boogie
08-16-2010, 02:09 PM
I agree he's a looney bird, but I'm glad he won for the drama factor. If anyone else had won, he'd be up with Kathy as a pawn probably. I can totally see Matt going up as a replacement nomination, and having to throw out the Diamond Veto! That would make my week...

You and I are >>>>>HERE<<<<< ;)

K-boogie
08-16-2010, 02:10 PM
yes i want matt to have to use the diamond veto cause i'm sick of his smug "sittin pretty" attitude lol

Don't you just hate it, everytime I see him smirking I just want to smack him!

MindiV
08-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Don't you just hate it, everytime I see him smirking I just want to smack him!

Yes! I get an involuntary eye roll going every time he's on the screen, taking credit for getting everyone out of the house who's left so far.

EZMONEY
08-16-2010, 08:55 PM
After all the tears Brendon shed last night I am absolutely positive he forgot to put on his biggie girl panties.....

Clydegirl
08-17-2010, 06:39 PM
I keep thinking the show is on tonight. Wish they hadn't changed it to Wednesday.

Should be a good week.

CMR
08-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh I'm the total opposite, LOL. I'm happy it's wed/thurs this season, since those are my days off.

Just one more day folks, until we see how the drama unfolds.

CMR
08-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Mkay I'm completed BB8, and am now on BB5. It's so funny going back and forth on past and present Big Brother seasons. In BB12, there's HOH and POV comps and in BB5 they are battling for not only those but also the food comps; there was no Slop yet. The nasty Slop we've seen in the past few seasons, was PB&J in season 5.

Anywho, enough babbling. Today, all **** breaks loose, or begins to at least! I'm excited!!

MindiV
08-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Is it just me, or does this whole "Rachel returning/Matt on the block" thing seem like a total Big Brother setup?

I mean...Rachel has been in the jury house alone. I don't recall her openly suspecting Matt of really anything before she left or being too keen on getting him out of the house. She's had nobody but BB producers all week to talk to. Then this whole Pandora's Box thing, where Brendon is led to believe he'll get to go see Rachel, etc. Matt's Pandora's Box clue wasn't that leading or specific, but Brendon's is?

Then Rachel comes in, starts drama and leaves the "Matt" message for Brendon, who puts him up as a replacement nominee. Matt just so happens to have the Diamond Veto, which will inject some needed drama into the house if it's used.

Hmmm....wonder if Rachel was coached and this WHOLE thing was set up to force the Diamond Veto to be used? :dizzy:

That being said...don't care. Can't stand Matt. I 100% believe Brittney will be going home though. Matt will stand up, take himself off and put up Brittney to replace him, and Lane will be safe.

singforthedayx
08-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Rachel got a horrible edit last night. I just need to point that out to non-feed viewers. She apologized very sincerely to Ragan and had a very pleasant time in the house after those initial blow-ups.

Mindi- I don't think they necessarily told Rachel to put Matt up and put her back in there specifically to do it...they're much more crafty when they influence the game than that. ;) I did hear Rachel tell Kathy that BB told her she could leave a message for Brendon without writing (paper/pen) ... so they probably put it in her head to do it. I highly doubt they flat out said. "Tell him to put Matt up", though.

And yes, Rachel was gunning for Matt even before she left. I actually said I wanted her to stick around the house a while longer because she's the only one who saw right through him. (Can't stand him)

He may not put Britney up, though. The only benefit of him putting her up would be to snip her away from Lane, which helps the Brigade ... but I'm not sure he would want to piss off Ragan. I also think he likes Britney. I have a feeling it may be Kathy... he's been after her for a while... And having this power is going to make him a huge target. The best way to make this go as painless for him as possible WOULD be to put up Kathy. Everyone in the house thinks of Kathy as dispensable anyway, no one will care if she goes up.

MindiV
08-19-2010, 09:44 AM
And yes, Rachel was gunning for Matt even before she left. I actually said I wanted her to stick around the house a while longer because she's the only one who saw right through him. (Can't stand him)

Goes to show what they do in editing the show for sure! I've watched it this season closely and never really got that she was totally out for him. Good to know!

He may not put Britney up, though. The only benefit of him putting her up would be to snip her away from Lane, which helps the Brigade ... but I'm not sure he would want to piss off Ragan. I also think he likes Britney. I have a feeling it may be Kathy... he's been after her for a while... And having this power is going to make him a huge target. The best way to make this go as painless for him as possible WOULD be to put up Kathy. Everyone in the house thinks of Kathy as dispensable anyway, no one will care if she goes up.

You may be right...it just stinks that this power could turn the game upside down, but will basically get rid of Kathy. Whoo-freakin'-hoo. And he WILL be a huge target next week, no matter what. He's lied to everyone, even his closest allies who don't seem to be as close as they once were to him...

K-boogie
08-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Wait! Once Matt uses the diamond veto isn't Brenden who chooses who will go in his place? yeah I agree Matt would be better off putting Kathy up but I don't see how he will have the power to choose who his replacement will be.

Seems like Hayden and The "Meow-Meow" are not really feeling Matt these days.

Is Matt in an alliance with Ragen and Brittney or is that Regan wishful thinking?

Ragen had me laughing when he told Rachel off at the end! He was giving it.

MindiV
08-19-2010, 10:40 AM
I think Matt gets to take himself off AND pick the replacement nominee, which is why it's such a big deal. We wonder if he'd be able to put up Brendon, or if he'd be safe by virtue of still technically being HOH.

Haley8203
08-19-2010, 11:37 AM
that's what i was wondering if he could put up brendon..or ragan if he wanted because i don't remember them saying any rules just that he couldn't tell people about it.

singforthedayx
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I doubt he'd be allowed to put up Brendon or Ragan. I don't think there's ever been anything in BB so powerful that it would allow someone to put up the current HoH. Although, that would be interesting... imagine getting evicted during your HoH week? OUCH! lol

Clydegirl
08-19-2010, 02:12 PM
He can't put up the current HOH, Brendon, or the POV holder, Ragan.

I hope he nominates Hayden.

I can't wait to see their faces tonight when he pulls that diamond pov out of his pocket.

MindiV
08-19-2010, 02:54 PM
He can't put up the current HOH, Brendon, or the POV holder, Ragan.

I hope he nominates Hayden.

I can't wait to see their faces tonight when he pulls that diamond pov out of his pocket.

I'm hoping for something like Hayden or Enzo as well...someone needs to look around and think for a second at WHY these obviously physically strong guys aren't coming closer to winning competitions. Time for the little people to step in and get them out before it's too late...

K-boogie
08-19-2010, 09:32 PM
OMG!! The look on everyone's face was priceless!!

Okay side note I have a BIG crush on Lane especially after seeing him do push ups with Britney on his back!

Argggggh I want Matt out of that house ASAP!!

K-boogie
08-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Awwwww poor Kathy

For some reason I want to give Brendan a hug! :hug:

kimberlina333
08-19-2010, 09:49 PM
another addict here!!!

Losing It 2010
08-19-2010, 10:38 PM
I was so afraid I was going to miss it tonight, that was great and poor Kathy she never had a chance to fight. Should be an interesting week, especially with double evictions next Thurs, guess this season is winding down. I need to gear up for Survivor, I haven't watched that in a long while

Clydegirl
08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
The funny thing is they still think Kathy was the saboteur.

I'm glad Ragan got his $20,000.

Looked like Matt threw the HOH.

Clydegirl
08-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Losing It I'm a huge Survivor fan.

Have a great web-site and a good bunch of people that I follow the show with.

MindiV
08-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Total waste of the Diamond Veto. He's taking credit for getting all these people out, but the only one he can REALLY take credit for now is Kathy. OMG...He took down the awesome, all-powerful competitor that is KATHY! All Hail Matt! Gag me.

Personally I'd have taken out Lane (as much as I love him) or Hayden or Enzo to weaken the alpha-male alliance (that he in fact knows of and is IN on), then turn on them and get them all out. He KNOWS he can beat them in endurance - he's done it what? Twice now?

It'll be interesting to see who Brittney puts up though. I'm thinking Brendon, just because he's got nobody and nobody will be mad. But who else? Not Matt or Ragan because she thinks they're friends (when they'd sell her up the river in a second - ironic considering her promise to Brendon!). So that leaves The Brigade...Hayden or Enzo.

Haley8203
08-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Well Mindy don't you know Matt is the diabolical super genius and he's not concerned about the people in the house as long as beating them makes him look even better. My 7 year old could beat Kathy in any competition. She's probably too boring for him.

I loved when Matt called Brendan a big dummy OMG i laughed so hard. and it's true rachel is gone so play for yourself because everyone hates rachel how does he think it could help him.

MindiV
08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
I loved when Matt called Brendan a big dummy OMG i laughed so hard. and it's true rachel is gone so play for yourself because everyone hates rachel how does he think it could help him.

My husband kept rewinding it to play that back...priceless, even though I can't stand the guy... :)

K-boogie
08-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Yep it's going to DRAMA!! and oh! so interesting from this point on now that Kathy other then Brendon everyone else is align with someone so the claws and horns are going to start coming out now! Wonder why Ragen put the note under Enzo's pillow say over Hayden etc... :?:

Ragen killed me when he said he has developed a form of affection for Matt. :o and feeling so sorry for him b/c of his wife. I'm sorry but everyone who try out for and ends up on the show want and/or need the money. I cand have sympathy for your situation but in no way am I going to let that influence how I am going to play the game. My only goal is to win!!

I can't remember the season or the guy's name but it was when Danielle (black woman ) was in the house and she became friends with some young guy and was giving him her sob story about her husband and family and it was like he started playing the game for her saying if he won he will give her half etc.... Just like Brendon talking about this is for Rachel. Dude how about you get your head in the game and win so you and Rachel can have fun and have some green in your pocket b/c for some reason I can't see Rachel being serious about him once this show is over especially if he doesn't win.

EZMONEY
08-20-2010, 10:06 PM
I am just soooo happy Britney will be around for a while :carrot:

Matt needs a big hat for that head of his.....

bargoo
08-20-2010, 10:32 PM
I loved the look on everyone's face when Matt pulled out the Diamond POV.Priceless!

Losing It 2010
08-20-2010, 11:36 PM
WOOT I did get to watch after all and loved Matt's Speech and what he said to Brendon. The drama is wicked and I felt so bad for Kathy as I am sure she was shell shocked sitting there with Julie. She never got a chance to fight. This week is going to be great!

singforthedayx
08-21-2010, 12:20 AM
OMG...He took down the awesome, all-powerful competitor that is KATHY! All Hail Matt! Gag me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome....

Haley8203
08-21-2010, 10:29 AM
She never got a chance to fight.

in all fairness though she is terrible in every competition. that's one way people prove they "deserve" to be there and she didn't, she was getting a free ride...enzo too, he talks a big game but is terrible at competitions, throws it every chance he gets c'mon!

MindiV
08-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Seeing the footage of Enzo and Hayden TELLING Matt he was going home just totally reinforced to me that Matt is possibly a total and complete clueless goober who's just getting lucky so far. They TELL you that you're going home, you HAVE a chance to tear apart a powerful alliance and you DON'T DO IT AND SEND KATHY HOME. :censored:

And Brittany....not sure on this one. I mean, I can see her not wanting to ruffle feathers and put up Brendon. But these people are obsessed with getting him out to the point where they can't even see straight! I'd be taking him to the END since he'll have one single vote ONLY in the jury house. Putting him up only made him mad when he honestly (from what they showed) has told Brittany the truth about a lot of things. Now if by some miracle she makes it to the end - there's TWO votes she won't get in the jury house.

They're playing for the moment and not thinking ahead. Frustrates me (though I doubt I would do much better in there!)

Haley8203
08-23-2010, 10:48 AM
I agree Mindy but they also can't see everything we do, Brittany probably doesn't know who to trust, because you can't trust anyone, i would go crazy in that house lol

jensmith72
08-23-2010, 11:37 AM
The best option at this point would be for Brendan to win pov and then put Matt up so he will go home! Maybe that is Brittanys plan at the end last night she said she knew what she was doing.. I agree with Mindi about taking Brendan to the end would benefit who ever does. If Enzo goes to jury house. Brittany will follow :)

MindiV
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I agree Mindy but they also can't see everything we do, Brittany probably doesn't know who to trust, because you can't trust anyone, i would go crazy in that house lol

I thought about that last night...it's easy for me or anyone else to sit here and say what we'd do in the house, because we get to see way more than they do!! I don't know if I'd make it out with my mind in one piece either! Big Brother IS, however, the ONLY reality show I'd ever apply for. I could see me going on there...probably out week one, but I'd go in for sure!

CMR
08-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't want Brendon to go home :(
Let's also remember that there is still a high chance for Matt to go home since, as stated by Julie last week, it's Double Eviction this week!!

Haley8203
08-23-2010, 01:02 PM
even though i thought ragan was extremely annoying with his fake crying i still couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably! lol and lane with the straight as straight could be face lol and uh brendan CAN NOT do the face, he looked so stupid lol

bargoo
08-23-2010, 01:48 PM
I think Brendan needs to go. I think he is a real threat, no way would I want to see him in the final three. Matt picked Kathy because she didn't tell him that Rachel left word for Brendan to evict Matt. Also Matt thought Kathy was the saboteur. Kathy was playing a good game , under the radar , just the person you want to evict. I have been watching BB since the first year and know that the way to play the game is to evict the best players.
You would think the guests would figure this out. But they never do. In the past the winners have been the least likeable , but the smartest. Evil Dick, Dr. Will, Eddie McGee for instance. I don't particularly like Matt but he is playing a good game, that is the reason to get rid of him, not because you don't like him. True we see things they don't , so we have the advantage. If they don't get rid of Brendan , he might win. I'd rather see anybody win but him.

K-boogie
08-25-2010, 10:01 PM
:D K-boogie is a happy girl!! Okay I have seriously been having a change of heart about Brendon I was crossing my fingers that he would win the veto and get to stay. I don't know now that Rachel's gone I like him more.

I AM SO HAPPY MATT IS ON THE BLOCK!! It's time for him to go!

Awwww I just want to give Ragan a big ole :hug: he was so hurt to hear that Matt backstabbed him. He definitely was the only one who had Matt's back. :(

Haley8203
08-25-2010, 10:33 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! omg Jessie you can't get rid of him even evicted twice lmao. poor britney!!!! that was so funny! omg matt is a straight up scum bag! how could you do that to ragan that is HEARTLESS! I hope matt goes home and i hope his wife gives him serious crap, i know it's a game but ragan really did love him as a friend and matt just cares about himself.

MindiV
08-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I can totally see Matt selling the entire Brigade down the river now to try to save himself. He's a weasel, but it would be in his best interests to rat them all out. Not that anyone would believe him, though.

He could make a good case for getting out the hugely strong alliance in the house NOW, or else they'll take over.

K-boogie - My husband said the EXACT same thing about liking Brendon more without Rachel!!

Clydegirl
08-26-2010, 12:39 AM
I will be happy if Hayden or Enzo walk out that door tomorrow with the double elimination.

I never thought I'd say this but I wish Brendon would team up with Ragan and get rid of those boys. They have done nothing.

MindiV
08-26-2010, 08:17 AM
I will be happy if Hayden or Enzo walk out that door tomorrow with the double elimination.

I never thought I'd say this but I wish Brendon would team up with Ragan and get rid of those boys. They have done nothing.

I second that!!! :carrot:

K-boogie
08-26-2010, 02:23 PM
I can totally see Matt selling the entire Brigade down the river now to try to save himself. He's a weasel, but it would be in his best interests to rat them all out. Not that anyone would believe him, though.

He could make a good case for getting out the hugely strong alliance in the house NOW, or else they'll take over.

K-boogie - My husband said the EXACT same thing about liking Brendon more without Rachel!!

Yep! I thought the same thing I mean since he's been hanging out with Brittney and Ragan more lately verses the brigade I'm pretty sure he's thinking that he may be the odd ball out against Enzo.

I think Brendon's head is more into the game now whereas before was more into Rachel. He is a beast at in the POV comps.

I think Brendon, Ragan and maybe even Brittany should team up. But ya have to think about he is going to the jury house and your relationship with them and how they will vote.

I think everyone would be wise and have a better chance if Brendon was sitting next to them in the final three but then again we've seen in the past the "outcasters" "the hated ones" ended up winning.

There is no black and white in this game b/c at the end you just never know what each jury member is basing their vote on. Some will vote based on how a person played the game, if they were floaters etc..verses how they felt about them on a personal level.

bargoo
08-26-2010, 08:45 PM
They are all in it to win the big bucks........when it gets right down to it they will turn on anybody who stands in their way.

suetalks
08-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Wow..I didn't really like Ragan, he made me laugh, but I didn't think he was playing well. Tonight he did what he had to do! Fun!

MindiV
08-27-2010, 10:47 AM
Gosh I hope Ragan or Brittney win HOH....if not it's all downhill from here! I don't see Enzo, Hayden or Lane turning on each other at all....

EZMONEY
08-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Just watched the last 2 BB that I dvrd....

So glad Brendon and Matt are gone and as always...

I wish I could give Britney a hug!

K-boogie
08-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Where have Hayden and Lane been this entire game??!! I guess Rachel, Bredon and Matt were the strongest comeptitors in the house and now that they are gone 2 of the 3 stooges are winning. Enzo :dizzy: what purpose does he serve? I mean really? He would probably be the best choice to take to the end b/c he has no clue he can't win anything comp mentally or physically.

My hope is that Brittney or Ragan wins the POV well really Ragan and then Lane will have to choose between Brittney and Hayden.

Wonder how are things going with Rachel and Brendon in the Jury house? I'm pretty cure he's following her around like a little puppy. :D

MindiV
08-31-2010, 08:35 AM
IMO, Lane's best bet if/when Ragan comes off the block (I SO hope he wins!) is to put up Hayden and let Brittney and Ragan vote him out. I mean, mentally Ragan has the challenges in the bag, put physically I don't know if Lane, when he's REALLY trying, can be touched at all by Ragan. Which means in the final HOH he may have an advantage over everyone BUT Hayden.

Oh wait, that would mean thinking smart and/or ahead. And these people don't do that.

K-boogie
08-31-2010, 11:37 AM
IMO, Lane's best bet if/when Ragan comes off the block (I SO hope he wins!) is to put up Hayden and let Brittney and Ragan vote him out. I mean, mentally Ragan has the challenges in the bag, put physically I don't know if Lane, when he's REALLY trying, can be touched at all by Ragan. Which means in the final HOH he may have an advantage over everyone BUT Hayden.

Oh wait, that would mean thinking smart and/or ahead. And these people don't do that.

MindiV...... my dear I think you have hit it on the mark! That would be the perect scenerio. I so want Ragan to win and maybe Btrittney win the $25,000 viewers vote prize.

bargoo
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
I would only want Hayden to win so he could afford to get a haircut.
This years group is one of the mot unlikeable I have ever seen.

EZMONEY
09-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Just watched the dvr of Sundays show...

yawn...

but still want to hug Britney....

MindiV
09-02-2010, 08:27 AM
So thank GOODNESS Lane made a good decision. Or Brittney convinced him to. Whatever happened, thank goodness.

I look for a tie - Enzo voting to out Ragan, Brittney kicking out Hayden. Lane breaking the tie...hopefully to boot Hayden. That would make my week! Especially if Ragan turned around and won HOH...

bargoo
09-02-2010, 12:41 PM
I hope Ragan can stay in, he is such an underdog, everything is stacked against him. I'd love to see him win The brigade is so arragant I'd pay money to see their faces if Ragan wins.

fitkristi
09-02-2010, 01:10 PM
I sooooooooooo want Ragan to stay in. If Lane is smart, he'll switch to supporting Ragan & Brittney - though either way he's not going to win.