100 lb. Club - Getting Back On Track

View Full Version : Getting Back On Track

CanadianCutie
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Since I've been home the stress level has been up, as has the access to unhealthy foods. We have lots of veggies in the house, but my parents also have lots of desserts around. I am making a recommitment to myself as of right now. I hate the way I feel when I'm retaining water and eating unhealthy things.

I am now armed with fresh veggies, a one serving blender for smoothies, high fiber cereal, and determination. I want to make the ticker true again, and I don't want to have to change the number to what it is currently is (314, as of 6:30 pm tonight) in order to do it. I know some of this is from eating and drinking today. I will weigh myself in the morning and keep track. I want to see 299 by the end of June if not sooner.

I can do this. I know I can.

Onederchic
06-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Woo!! Good for you!!! :hug:

PeanutsMom704
06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
great job getting back on track. I've had to do that a couple of times already on this journey and I am absolutely convinced that because I am learning to do that, this is going to be the time that I lose this weight and keep it off once and for all. I'm so glad you are figuring that out too!

kendra
06-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Glad to hear that you are getting back on plan

AZgal8
06-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Good for you. Not only the food but stress is a HUGE factor. Good job for realizing it now and not 30lbs later!

Get back in gear and you will see that 299 on the scale soon!